Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I think the whizz heard in Dave's video is probably just an artifact of the echoes and diffractions.

Dunno, I'm hearing the same "whizz" sound as in these videos that are presented as the sound of bullets passing by. Notice also that depending on the type of bullet and the speed it passes by, it will create a slightly different "whizz" sound.

I wonder where this line of questioning was coming from (last 10 seconds)

"was there any silverware found in the home, any trash? Was it extremely clean, like a medical lab?"

That's Rep. Eli Crane grilling the state police colonel. He's using his platform to reveal details he's heard from others about what they found in the Crooks house. They'll hopefully be leaked in good time.

Last edited:

What is being said starting at 2:22 in the above video? It is quite hard to suss out because bits and peaces can't be heard and seen clearly. But if you watch it over and over again from that point, the following seems to happen:

The guy who is filming is saying that he doesn't know how many victims. Then the woman in the background says "three". Then she holds up her hand, showing three fingers. Then the guy filming ask her "three are deceased?". Then the woman says something you can't hear clearly, which ends with "at least two". Then the guy filming ask her "any LE?". She says "no". And then she says "Ahh no, incorrect, there is one" and something that you can't hear clearly. Then the guy filming ask her "in the van?" and she says "in the, yeah" and something that can't be heard clearly in between which end with "in there". Then the guy filming asks her "did he survive?" and she says "unclear" and something that can't be understood clearly, and he says "copy".

What does "LE" mean? In think, it probably "Law Enforcement"? So a Law enforcement person was either wounded or killed? And something about "in the van"? Could anybody hear, try to filter out what that woman is saying in the whole exchange? To hear it more clearly?

I have to think about it more (it could be wrong!), but that woman might be a prime suspect as part of the conspirator team as well. Her name is "Michelle":

Woman Michelle.jpg

Dunno, I'm hearing the same "whizz" sound as in these videos that are presented as the sound of bullets passing by. Notice also that depending on the type of bullet and the speed it passes by, it will create a slightly different "whizz" sound.

At 850 yards, the win mag 300 is still be supersonic, so we hear the crack. I agree, there's a definite whizz sound on this one, but it sounds closer to the crack than the whizz in Dave's video. Sounds like the whizz comes significantly after the initial pop in his vid. By the time I hear the whizz in Dave's, the bullet has already reached its target, which is one reason I think it's echo.
Whizzes are much more pronounced and high-pitched in this one, but no way of knowing the caliber or distance, so these could be subsonic rounds, either because of the guns used, or the distance (bullets have travelled long enough to drop below Mach).
Dunno what's going on in this one. Camera is about 90+ degrees from the barrel, which means it's outside the range of the supersonic shockwave, though.
The footage taken from the guy shooting the rifle? If so, same comment.
The one whizz they hear? At 1000 yards, looks like a 30 carbine round is subsonic.

I think we have another prime suspect as part of the conspirator team:

Black suit guy.jpg

I think he was probably there to stage-manage what the police and other law enforcement think they know as soon as they arrive on the roof. And/or to confuse the situation. His primary tool for doing so was his phone, with which he pretended to talk to "other law enforcement" about what was happening on the roof and in the whole assassination attempt out loud. Notice that he also has an earpiece, through which he probably gets his information in real time. Here he is on the roof (starting at 3:51), right where the ladder is, and (all?) law enforcement people come up to the crime scene. He pretends to talk on the phone, telling details of "what happened" out loud which the police guys climbing up hear, while they think, by his manner of acting and what he says on the phone, that he is someone official from "another department", or something:

Regarding the subject’s use of a ladder, the investigation has revealed the subject purchased a ladder at a hardware store the day of the attack.

That same ladder was not present with the subject at the Farm Show grounds at the time of the shooting.

Our investigation has revealed the ladder was left at a location near his home, approximately 50 miles away from the site of the rally in Butler, and to clarify again, it was not used during the course of the attack on July 13.
So, bought ladder, thanks to bloody receipt they found in his pocket (conveniently), but he decided not to bring it. So, how'd he get on the roof?

How did the ladder get 50 miles away?

The one whizz they hear? At 1000 yards, looks like a 30 carbine round is subsonic.

I don't think it has anything to do with sub or super sonic (although maybe I'm wrong on that). With supersonic, yes, you get a crack as it passes the speed of sound, but I'm not sure that's relevant. When any object moves fast enough close enough to your ear or a recording device, it's going to pick up the sound of that object as it passes through the air. Tie a small object about the size or mass of a bullet to a piece of very thin string and swing it around your head. You'll hear the sound of that object passing through the air.

Last edited:
I think he was probably there to stage-manage what the police and other law enforcement think they know as soon as they arrive on the roof. And/or to confuse the situation. His primary tool for doing so was his phone, with which he pretended to talk to "other law enforcement" about what was happening on the roof and in the whole assassination attempt out loud. Notice that he also has an earpiece, through which he probably gets his information in real time. Here he is on the roof (starting at 3:51), right where the ladder is, and (all?) law enforcement people come up to the crime scene. He pretends to talk on the phone, telling details of "what happened" out loud which the police guys climbing up hear, while they think, by his manner of acting and what he says on the phone, that he is someone official from "another department", or something:

Yeah, somewhere in that video one of the swat guys refers to him as having no ID (or badge) and that he didn't know who he was, "SS maybe".

A little observation
The corona mega thread went from page 1 to page 124 in 55 days (Jan 20, 2020 - Mar 14, 2020).
The failed Trump assassination thread went from page 1 to page 124 in 21 days (Jul 13, 2024 - Aug 2, 2024).

Both of these numbers (21 and 55) are Fibonacci numbers!

The Fibonacci sequence
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, ...

It sets the pace for the Disease X thread!
(L) Yeah! They're gonna release it in the Olympic Games, is that it?

A: Probably. The timeline is accelerating.
How much more divine intervention do we need? :halo:

I think we have another prime suspect as part of the conspirator team:

View attachment 99679

Yeah, somewhere in that video one of the swat guys refers to him as having no ID (or badge) and that he didn't know who he was, "SS maybe".

3 Minutes and 41 seconds after the first shot the man in the black suit comes through the fence and enters the area. You see it, starting at 8:36 in the video:

I don't think it has anything to do with sub or super sonic. With supersonic, yes, you get a crack as it passes the speed of sound, but that's not relevant. When any object moves fast enough close enough to your ear or a recording device, it's going to pick up the sound of that object as it passes through the air. Tie a small object about the size or mass of a bullet to a piece of very think string and swing it around your head. You'll hear the sound of that object passing through the air.
Would that be the sound of the object passing by or the string swinging it?
Probably would depend on the frequency of the pressure/sound wave produced by those things moving through the medium, and as such not necessarily in the hearing range of human ear and/or the recording device.
Maybe looking at frequency signatures of those bullet sounds in question might give some useful information...

Back
Top Bottom