Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I also think that the official story, namely, that only Crooks shot at Trump, becomes more likely by the day. But I think it might still be possible that someone else shot that day. Also, if Crooks was indeed the only one shooting at Trump, that doesn’t mean that there were no other secret snipers who were assigned for the same job. Which might be likely. It would just tell us that those other snipers, for some reason, didn’t shoot. If so, that’s quite mysterious. My best bet for why that might have been the case remains “something went not as planned“.

I also think that the official story, namely, that only Crooks shot at Trump, becomes more likely by the day. But I think it might still be possible that someone else shot that day. Also, if Crooks was indeed the only one shooting at Trump, that doesn’t mean that there were no other secret snipers who were assigned for the same job. Which might be likely. It would just tell us that those other snipers, for some reason, didn’t shoot. If so, that’s quite mysterious. My best bet for why that might have been the case remains “something went not as planned“.

For example, maybe the blood in the bath came from the reported second shooter and that bath was behind the lighted window inside the Crooks building (or anywhere inside that or any of the other buildings there)? And the second shooter was bleeding because some guy on scene (a police person?) shot at him before he could take aim at Trump? And you can’t hear that shot before Crooks is shooting because it happened inside the building? And/or because it happened before the rally really started? Or was the second shooter not wounded by a bullet but by something else, like a knife?

For example, maybe the blood in the bath came from the reported second shooter and that bath was behind the lighted window inside the Crooks building (or anywhere inside that or any of the other buildings there)? And the second shooter was bleeding because some guy on scene (a police person?) shot at him before he could take aim at Trump? And you can’t hear that shot before Crooks is shooting because it happened inside the building? And/or because it happened before the rally really started? Or was the second shooter not wounded by a bullet but by something else, like a knife?
Can you please explain what you wrote about 'the blood in the bath'? I must have missed something, and unable to find another reference to this. Thanks.

After reading everything over many times, I genuinely believe now that an SS team shot before, to cue crooks (as Joe mentioned) - as Crooks obviously wasn't totally "professional" and was quite "unsure" (hence the popping his head up, checking back etc)

Maybe 1-3 shots, Crooks then began shooting once he got into position as he was kneeling 4 seconds before the first shot, not sure who would have grazed trump's ear or killed civilians. Could have been Crooks scattered inaccurate shots, or the SS did it for effect or to make it more believable that it was Crooks.

What happened inside that building, and what didn't go according to plan?? I can't wait for the next C session!

Can you please explain what you wrote about 'the blood in the bath'? I must have missed something, and unable to find another reference to this. Thanks.

See below. If I‘m not mistaken there was at least one other source that mentioned blood in the bathroom previously besides this witness. And/or someone else mentioning blood on someone at that Crooks area:

At 18:10 in Dave Stewert's latest upload ("Trump Rally - 07/13/24 FINAL Footage + BONUS! Interrogation audio!"), the state police interrogating him in his car 5 days after the event are apparently showing him photos of suspects at the scene - including one or more of Crooks - and this exchange happens:

Stewert: "That's the one that got his head blown off, right?"
Cop: "Which one?"
Stewert: "The one you showed me a picture of?"
Cop: "What do you mean?"
Stewert: "That's the one that was on top of the roof of the building, right?"
Cop: "Oh. Uh, yeah."

At 21:59 Stewert describes what he heard on the police radio soon after the shooting regarding "blood in the bathroom":

"When they moved us all from the back of the AGR building and Homeland Security and the other guy with the long gun moved us over to the Township police car to take cover there, the door was open and we could hear the radio communications and they said 'shooter dead on the roof, we breached the building, there's blood in the bathroom, second shooter on the loose'."

This video shows that Crooks turned to the crowd just before being taken out.

Also shows him on police dashcam arriving to the grounds

This is apparently Crooks on Malice's (or is it Malis? I've seen both spellings...) dashcam:

Crooks_dashcam.png

This would place him about here, circled red:

Crooks_dashcam_location.jpg

The yellow circle is about where the bicycle he supposedly arrived on was photographed.

So did he in fact walk to the AGR complex, not ride?

Zoom out further and you see the Sheetz convenience store, off to the northeast, where Dave Stewert was working until he clocked off at around 4:30pm:

Sheetz_Stewert_store.jpg

Did the surveillance footage the PA State cops told Stewert they saw him on, with Crooks, come from all the way back there? Or did they cross paths somewhere between Sheetz and the AGR?

If so, Stewert was on his way to the AGR at, or shortly after, 4:30pm, which would place Crooks in the vicinity up to 1 hour and 40 mins before the shooting.

Forgot to add two things.

1. This is Crooks's parents. As said above elsewhere, both in psychological health. You can read here:

View attachment 99451
One of the links in that article has the Crooks family's only statement so far on what their so did:

:shock:

Mental health experts indeed.

What I tried to get across in the above can probably better visualized/understood with an experiment anyone can do easily at home:

Use a flat plane, for example, a table. Now place your head sideways. Like you can see here, with the same head position like in the picture, BUT at the other end portion of the table. Try to not move your head in any direction (x,y or z axis). In other words, keep your head steadily at the same position in regards to the flat plane of the table as best as you can. Now, look ahead over the edge of the end of the table and pick any distinctive distant point away from the table and look at it. That point in the distance can be on the same plane as the table, below it or even above it.

Now, first, close that eye that is closest to the table and look at the point in the distance with only the other eye that is farther away from the table. Observe exactly where the point in the distance is in relation to the flat plane of the table. Keep steady focus on that point in the distance. Now switch eyes and look exactly at the same point in the distance with only the eye that is lowest to the table. In other words; Only with the other eye. What do you see? The flat plane of the table significantly changes its percieved position in relation to the point in the distance. Maybe so much so, that even at that point, the point in the distance disappears behind the horizon of the table plane. Next, keep looking at that point in the distance with only that lower eye and move your body with your head backwards in the other direction of the table (while keeping your head position relative to the table plane as similar as possible as before). What do you see? The farther you go back with your eye on the table the farther down behind the horizon the point in the distance disappears. You can‘t aim at something you can’t see. Now think of the table plane as the plane of the roof that Crooks was on, extending backwards, pretty much unchanged, over at least the two buildings/roofs with a similar height behind Crooks building.

Now look at the three sequential pictures above again and pay close attention to the Trump screen in the background. You see the same phenomena as in the experiment. That is why I said I can only imagine someone shooting from that roof behind crooks, if the shooter stands up straight while triggering the bullet.

All of that was understandable (to me at least) in your posts. That's why I said that the only important thing in determining whether or not a person could see Trump from that roof behind Crooks (or the one further back, remember, I just said 'the building behind Crooks') was how far back that theoretical person was behind Crooks' position (we assume Crooks could see Trump from his position AND that Trump was, to some extent, lower than Crooks' position).

I assume most people know that from a fixed height position looking forward at an object (a tree for example) that is LOWER (to whatever extent) than the plane of your fixed height sight position, if you start to move backwards, you progressively lose sight of that object, and if you move forward you progressively gain sight of more of the object. Basically, as you move back, you progressively lose sight of the "foreground" and as you move forward you progressively gain sight of the "foreground".

The issue was deciding that it was 100% not possible for someone in a position behind Crooks to still see Trump to whatever extent. To be able to say that definitively, you would have to be on that roof directly behind Crooks in a lying position and then start to move backwards and determine at what point you lose sight of Trump. For me, it was not possible to say that definitively from the 3 images you posted, especially since we don't know for sure how much lower (if any) Trump was from Crooks' position.

If something like the above happened we could further speculate:

Maybe the point in time one sniper and/or conspirator was wounded and/or busted, was pretty close to the point in time Crooks shot his first bullet? From the description, it sounds like whoever got wounded, initially survived and fled because they said something like he is “on the loose“. If so, it is probably likely that that wounded sniper and/conspirator immediately alerted others in the secret team by saying something like “I have just been busted, they know“ into his radio.

The reaction of the planners of this secret assassination was to immediately respond by telling everyone involved on the scene something like “Operation stop and immediate evacuation, now!“. Other secret snipers on the scene who also had their aim on Trumps head, also hear that radio information and leave their assigned posts as quickly as they can and/or don’t shoot. BUT that all happened after they had already set Crooks loose on the scene and couldn’t contact him anymore, because obviously, they would have made sure that Crooks has no communication device with him (with which he can contact and/or hear them) that can be found on his body after he gets shot. So, Crooks was literally running loose with no contact ability to his masters while the operation is canceled about the same time. End result: Crooks does what he has been told/programmed to do, while everyone else that was supposed to shoot, already disappeared and/or stopped and didn’t shoot on purpose.

Last edited:
I want to get y'all's opinion on this 3rd window from the left. Here are pretty much all of the relevant stills of the window from Dave's 9 minute 23 second video that includes the gunfire and afterwards.

The video of the building starts at 2.44 where Dave is positioned pretty much with his back to the fence (which you can see at 4.10) and cops are already alerted to something on the roof. Dave continues in that position until he crouches down at 4.36, but otherwise doesn't change position, until 4.50 when he runs at the sound of someone shouting "he's got a gun" and cops shouting "get outta the way!" At that point he runs to the right maybe 20 yards and then back left about 10 to hide behind a tree.

Throughout his time in the same position, he repeatedly scans more or less 90 degrees right and left, taking in the front of the building as he does so. The stills are of that 3rd from left window each time it is in view as he scans back and forth.

2.49 No blinds visible, note for ref. the blinds on the window to the right. Slight red tint on the top of window 3

2.49.jpg

2.54 Same red tint
2.54.jpg
Reflection of some sort?
3.02.jpg
3.08 Same red tint, vague wavy line extending from upper right side
3.08.jpg

3.13 Not much change, 'wavy line' gone (possible reflection)

3.13.jpg

3.17 Not much change.

3.17.jpg

3.29 1 minute 25 seconds before the first shots. First time fuller red tint is seen and what I'm calling the "window seal" looping down.Dave spent the next 20 seconds focusing on the cops to his right who were getting increasingly agitated about the roof of the building.

3.29-1.jpg

3.50 1 minute 5 seconds before the first shots. Fuller red tint behind window (assuming it's not a reflection) and better view of 'window seal' hanging down. I'm also wondering if there's the shape of a person visible in that window (really hard to tell)

3.50-2-guy.jpg

3.53 Same as previous, but wondering if the 'person' in the window has now turned to his right, or at least the shape has moved.

3.53-guy-right.jpg

4.06 Shape in window?

4.06.jpg

4.16 39 seconds before the first shots. Not much change

4.16.jpg

4.46 8 seconds before the first shots. Adding this in here because it's at this point that the "drone" flies over the building

4.46-drone.jpg

4.47 Seven seconds before the first shots, "blind half down". It's obviously not a blind because you can see through the top half of the window. What it is, is a white line across the center (more or less) of the window. A reflection? But of what? The only change here was Dave crouching down, so that could be a factor. But again, there isn't anything I can think of behind or to the right or left of him that I could cause this. Just a couple of trees, a chain link fence and perhaps a person or two.

Image1.jpg

Here's another couple of stills of it. Notice that the pronounced white loop of the "window seal" seems to be gone.

4.47-blind-half.jpg

4.48-blind-half-down-no-tape.jpg

4.50 four seconds before the first shots, the lights are now off, the "loop" and any other artifacts are gone and there's another "drone" (top left in sky) flying past, not to mention Crooks' head in front of the right most green tree top.

4.50-light-off-drone.jpg

And this is at 4.53, less than two seconds before the first shots. Lights off, no "loop" of "window seal", all quiet.

4.53-lights-off-blinds-up.jpg

And here it is 2 minutes later at 6.59 as some dudes check it out.

window-after.jpg

So, please disabuse me of any idea that there was something weird going on at that window that may have been related to the shooting.

Last edited:
In your opinion what has he been wrong about so far?
Water tower shooter, bullet trajectory going along the back row of the stands to Trump's left, lady in those stands having her purse shot (it was her moving her arm), SS counter-sniper getting grazed by a bullet, etc. Just scrolling through his feed, practically every idea there is bonkers. I agree with Niall - he's a fed, or schizophrenic.
@WhiteMountain posted the following, and had remembered it, yet was it ever commented on further? Where did the photo originate from?

View attachment 99449View attachment 99450
Don't know where it originated, but it looks like it was taken from the location of the Washington County sniper team located on the building southwest of the stage.
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 12.34.34 PM.png
I think the best explanation for this is the cop who cut his hand trying to climb the roof. He's mentioned in the bodycam footage - with one of the LEOs telling the Beaver County medic that he might need stitches. However, when she gets onto the roof, the guy with the cut hand is no longer there, so she doesn't treat him - wherever he is at that point. Dave, who took the video, at least thinks this explanation makes sense (he mentioned it in a Twitter reply).
So did he in fact walk to the AGR complex, not ride?
It looks like the bicycle maybe been owned by another guy. This tweeter thinks otherwise:
But Dave said he talked to this guy briefly, which confirms at least a bit of his story:
Weird dude though.
Did the surveillance footage the PA State cops told Stewert they saw him on, with Crooks, come from all the way back there? Or did they cross paths somewhere between Sheetz and the AGR?
Dave seems to think they were just BS'ing him about that footage existing. But who knows.

Gary at Paramount Tactical interviewed a second witness:
This is Kurt, the guy who had the "don't tread on me" flag draped on his shoulders, and who owned the Harley. He was in the same area as Dave and got a bit of footage after the shooting. He believes all 8 shots came from Crooks - says he saw a muzzle flash in both bursts of shots. He also saw the poof of hair from the 10th shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom