Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

In addition to that, notice when he nods and agrees with the interviewer and when he doesn't. Also, he contradicts himself in his account of the shots and what he saw and didn't see. Also, he fits the profile: "oh, I just decided to roll up to the AGR building to see what was going on. The first time I got there, there was no one there, so I went away for a while and when I came back I saw there were people there, so I decided to stay, after draping my "don't tread on me" flag over my shoulders, marking me out as a die-hard Trump fan when in fact I'm not at all. For me, he's too polished to be your average Trump supporter posting up at a rally on a whim.

Also, there is this girl's testimony of seeing him arrive and thinking he was sketchy because she thinks he may have gone straight into the building. Her timeline also fits with him arriving (the 2nd time according to him) not long before the shots are fired.

While I can't speak as to what's going on inside since, personally, I can't see shapes of people inside, I'll give my interpretation of that window.

It's a really sunny day but this side of the building is in shade. Have you ever looked into a cave on a sunny day? It's a black hole. Bright outside, dark inside. The same applies to buildings. Now put a window in the cave. Windows act like mirrors reflecting an image of what's in front of them. A window in sun will reflect the lit scene in front of it, but a window in shade will appear to reflect the scene more strongly because the contrast is higher. What's in the scene is in straight sun but because the window is in shade, the reflected scene will 'pop' more as opposed to if the window was in sun. I hope I'm expressing this clearly but this is really easy to try. Just go outside during the day, find a curtainless window with no lights on in the room (or with lights on to try) and look at it. Then find one in shade and look at it. The sunlit scene should appear to 'pop' more from the window in shade. At least, I see it that way.

That being said, I enlarged just the window at 4:16 and ran it through PS. While I think the white 'loop' is a warped (due to imperfect glass) reflection of the 'white line' you mention for 4:47, the rest looks like the room itself with the door open and the hallway behind. The diagonal line, I think, might be a light coloured baseboard.

View attachment 99603

Looks convincing, right? Then you look at his position lying on the ground and you realize that it's impossible to see the floor of that room.

View attachment 99604

Freaky, but, I think, reflection, warped and/or otherwise.
Yeah the floor of the room would be below the grass line there. We know that because this guy's head is barely in the frame of the last window, and the bottom of those window frames is at about 3-4 feet on the outside:

guy-walking_last window_AGR6.jpg

Unless he's a midget!

Also, there is this girl's testimony of seeing him arrive and thinking he was sketchy because she thinks he may have gone straight into the building. Her timeline also fits with him arriving (the 2nd time according to him) not long before the shots are fired.

Good job. I've uploaded that here too:

Couldn't see it anywhere else.

Anyone know who she is? Is she visible on Dave's footage?

In addition to that, notice when he nods and agrees with the interviewer and when he doesn't. Also, he contradicts himself in his account of the shots and what he saw and didn't see. Also, he fits the profile: "oh, I just decided to roll up to the AGR building to see what was going on. The first time I got there, there was no one there, so I went away for a while and when I came back I saw there were people there, so I decided to stay, after draping my "don't tread on me" flag over my shoulders, marking me out as a die-hard Trump fan when in fact I'm not at all. For me, he's too polished to be your average Trump supporter posting up at a rally on a whim.
Good points. Not enough for a conviction, but I see your point. His footage looks to be at least several minutes after the shooting, since there are cops on the roof by that time. Here's what Dave had to say about him, fwiw:

He 100% owns that motorcycle. I talked to him. I'll elaborate on that later
yes they just kept his motorcycle at the scene. he had to walk home

I also think that the official story, namely, that only Crooks shot at Trump, becomes more likely by the day. But I think it might still be possible that someone else shot that day. Also, if Crooks was indeed the only one shooting at Trump, that doesn’t mean that there were no other secret snipers who were assigned for the same job. Which might be likely. It would just tell us that those other snipers, for some reason, didn’t shoot. If so, that’s quite mysterious. My best bet for why that might have been the case remains “something went not as planned“.
Maybe what didn't go quite as planned was the turning of Trumps head at the worst possible time for the sniper/shooter who was meant to kill him with the first shot? That must have rattled him.

The first 3 shots seem to be from a different gun from the next 5, although they think they might be from around the same location. The 9th shot, they are saying was shot by counter sniper/law inforcement and then the 10th, perhaps the only round fired by the secret service?

I feel Crooks definitely shot at Trump, afterall, with so many people recording footage at the event, your designated patsy has to actually shoot, unlike the JFK assassination where they could claim someone shot, but they didn't actually have to do the deed, or perhaps like the Las Vegas shooting where your patsy has to handle the gun, but doesn't need to do any shooting.

How sad for Crook's family (and indeed Crooks) that he was used as a patsy. And yes, really strange how he got set up. A reasonably intelligent person SHOULD realise that being allowed access to the roof with a weapon at a political event with law inforcement counter snipers and secret service will not end well for them.

I want to get y'all's opinion on this 3rd window from the left. Here are pretty much all of the relevant stills of the window from Dave's 9 minute 23 second video that includes the gunfire and afterwards.
I would vote for 3rd window on that building. Surely something going on there. Either triangulation or actual shooting itself. I vote for 2nd option though I believe video modified to discombobulate the timing and frames. Any way, this hypothesis is the only smoking gun we have. This raises few questions.

About the possibility of Fence blocking it or make it difficult: Made some rough calculations, I think it doesn't block it.
Here is the drone footage.
drone_arg_bldg6.png
3rd window path ( Red lines and text are mine)

trumpscene_window.jpg

simple calculation: some reasonable assumptions
1. distance from the 3rd window to nearest fence Along the path of bullet from 3rd window : 20 ft. But if you see drone footage picture, it could easily be more.
2. Fence height is 5 ft : this is true from the video's and it is common height in US for this type of fence.
3. Shooter is 5ft from the ground. - reasonable. Even if the ground of the room is lower, they can easily increase the height for the sake of Biden and democracy ;-) In my view it is a mute point.
4. Trump's podium 4ft ( approx.) and Trump is 6.2 ft. Effectively he is 10ft from the ground.
5. 130 ft between 3rd window and trump head.

simple pen and paper straight line calculation : It goes above the fence by few feet. Trump_3rd_window_shooter.png
I know people wants to go with exact calculation. But we need to remember distance between fence to 3rd window increase or height of the shooter gun position will create more safe distance between bullet path and top of the fence.

This raises few questions.
It looks stupid to shoot from there as people are hanging there. True. But something conspired against conspirators.
  • We wouldn't have suspected it if there were no lights in the room. Even if there were lights, Camera wouldn't have recorded it if there is NO horse riding woman with Trump flag passed in front of the window grabbing every body's attention. Probably people complaining about the roof top shooter might have hurried the operation.
What about the shooters from behind trump?

If some body going to put a patsy on the top of the building only to be get caught, it is natural for the people to see on the top. so logical choice is to put the real shooter below.

I know this is no way proof. If some body has real proof, they would have got some visit from some body, even if it is not from under grounder.

I know I am biased towards 3rd window shooter due to the frames I posted before. Why did they even release the video. It is easy to deny the video as the timing is not matching.

Atleast that is how looks to me at this point.

Yeah the floor of the room would be below the grass line there. We know that because this guy's head is barely in the frame of the last window, and the bottom of those window frames is at about 3-4 feet on the outside:

View attachment 99618

Unless he's a midget!
I am not sure why anyone would construct the inside floor below ground level. Therefore, how could the floor be lower than the grass line as there does not seem to be any elevation discrepancies where the building is located?

@WhiteMountain posted the following, and had remembered it, yet was it ever commented on further? Where did the photo originate from?

View attachment 99449View attachment 99450

Had forgotten this from Bongino, a doable shot, and it would by quite from the perspective of people and microphones. Did it ever get answered? Where did the photo come from and why did Bongino have it? Don't remember it being discussed elsewhere, yet could be wrong.

With the new apparent evidence and speculation of where in the head Crooks was shot, that brings up questions again.

If one hypothesis is that Crooks was handled into the building by a team, brought upstairs and let out the window to access the roof where he died, what was the game of the team?

1. Do they want Crooks to take all 8 shots? If so, would they also be set up to shoot a portion of them, as Joe said, as a cue for Crooks?

Suppose in a scenario like this, this team might be acting as a backup plan, and they are there to lead him out and take him out if the snipers can't. They may also be doing some of the shooting - like the 1,2,3 shots, the real attempted kill shot(s)?

2. Or do they want Crooks only to appear to take all 8 shots? (which presumes they did the shooting?) Why bother?

That is back to other avenues.

Recall that the police on the ground seemed concerned with the back building, was that because the shots seemed to come from there and not where crooks was? If that has validity, #2 seems might be more in line?

Before Crooks is taken out (say it is by this 10th shot) and Crooks knew the team was doing the real shooting behind him, because they had handled him out to the roof (or were doing part of the shooting), did he then raise his head to look back at the window, at the team, and was taken out by a sniper such as the one below and not the ones over by Trump (assuming he was not shot from behind which is still possible)? He might have been looking over his left shoulder back at the window.

Anyway, something dirty seems to have taken place inside the one building, and it may be that their are local police there who don't like what they have seen, ant that may be tricky for them. Whatever the case, there are many variables and it may get further refined or never answered, other than something rotten took place in Bethel Park

Vintage:

Bongino did not give that picture. The person who made the video found it, but it matched what Bongino said about the shot that actually killed crooks - 400 yards away (which this appears to be in that ballpark) and that is was not the snipers everyone had photos of behind Trump (who were also about 150 yards away). I am not sure where he got the photos, probably found from social media as people have been sharing all kinds of stuff.

The other interesting thing is Tore Maras has two eyewitnesses at the event that saw a camerman, now identified as Art Vizthum from video from the eyewitnesses at the event, who brandished a small handgun at Trump. One of her witnesses saw agents shoot and kill him right after and the other saw him disappear but that he never came back for his camera equipment. She put out some video here partially showing that Saw Something? Say Something #notjustasniper, and I can sort of make out his face in the crowd, but everything is too grainy to really be able to be conclusive about anything. She also says that she has one piece of video that makes it clear, but she is not sharing it yet; but that could be her bluffing trying to get more people to send her video from the event. She did used to work with US intelligence so...that is the sort of thing I could see her doing. She did say both of her eyewitnesses were visited by people from the FBI pretending to be CIA threatening them not to say anything, and one had their video wiped remotely after it was sent to Tore - so apparently the FBI is more busy covering crap up than trying to get the truth out. What a shock! But if they did shoot a guy who was a cameraman, who took a shot at TRump and hit his vest harmlessly because it was a small caliber, and they are not saying anything, that all but proves they are in on it since why lie so badly if you have nothing to hide? Tore thinks the very last shot is the one that hit the press reporter; however i think that is the longer shot that took out Crooks (or purported to if he was killed before the first shot as some are speculating). The last shot in the second group (the "3rd shooter" identified in the Martenson video) I think is probably most likely the one that would have been close by, with the third to last in that group being the shot.

Good points. Not enough for a conviction, but I see your point. His footage looks to be at least several minutes after the shooting, since there are cops on the roof by that time. Here's what Dave had to say about him, fwiw:

Yeah, the fact that they kept his bike and he had to walk home *maybe* suggests he was just a normal guy, however, it could also be that it was local police that kept his bike and interviewed him etc. because they naturally would not have known that he was part of the 'team' (if he was). Would be interesting to know if he got the same extensive FBI/black suit treatment as Dave and if the FBI took his phone (as they did with Dave). FBI would likely know who was who in all of this and would have given 'secret team' members a pass pretty quick.

Yeah, that door 12 hallway is not the one I was referring to, although I didn't make that clear, because it links AGR#6 with the two-story building.

To use your image @Niall, I made a theoretical route, in yellow, if Crooks used the ladder on AGR#3 (I said #2 before. Oops). Also, that slightly open window cannot see Trump but, in blue, is a theoretical shot from behind.

Assuming that video of him running along the roof is him running on the building behind the one he shot from, it doesn't really make sense that he climbed the ladder. I wonder if he was actually let into the building by someone and then out that gable end window.

Crooks_access_rooftop_alternative_with_theoretical_shot.jpg

Which would give a pathway more like this (blue lines).

run.png

I am not sure why anyone would construct the inside floor below ground level. Therefore, how could the floor be lower than the grass line as there does not seem to be any elevation discrepancies where the building is located?

I don't think the floor of the building is below ground level at the site of the building, it's that the building location is in a depression compared to that area of grass towards the fence. Basically, the floor of the building is lower than the grassy area in front of it.

simple pen and paper straight line calculation : It goes above the fence by few feet.

Niall posted this a few days ago for those who missed it. That's the third window to Crooks' right. It *suggests* it was possible to fire from one of those windows and pass the top of the fence.

Crooks_outside AGR_hour before.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom