Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Yeah, the fact that they kept his bike and he had to walk home *maybe* suggests he was just a normal guy, however, it could also be that it was local police that kept his bike and interviewed him etc. because they naturally would not have known that he was part of the 'team' (if he was). Would be interesting to know if he got the same extensive FBI/black suit treatment as Dave and if the FBI took his phone (as they did with Dave). FBI would likely know who was who in all of this and would have given 'secret team' members a pass pretty quick.
Remember the guy on the roof in the suit from the body cam video who was encouraging the locals to let the detainees go?

At first I thought so too, but the ground floor window nearest Crooks, when he was sitting on that retaining wall, is too low. See red arrow here:

View attachment 99668

I've also circled - based on their own sketch of where they were that day - color-matching circles showing each of the three locations in which Beaver and Butler Country sniper teams were located. The two 'pairs' of windows are probably one room each, and each room has a wide-open window for their actual sniper.

Yeah. Looks well above the level of the proposed window in Crooks building.

The last still image I used is from this local news report, which I presume is based on Mike Difrischia's footage because he's being interviewed in it. The footage we see is just before the shooting begins. Here's another still from that same Difrischia footage showing all the windows along the top-floor. No other ones are open (at this point in time, just before the shooting begins):

Open windows_2-storey AGR_behind Crooks.png

By the time that helicopter flyover captured this footage, sometime after the shooting, the second window from the far end is also open, circled in red, along with the window at the other side of the building, opening out onto the roof behind AGR#6:

Two-storey building_open windows_after shooting.jpg

Last edited:
What I'm thinking is, if you just compare all the proposed locations for a second shooter with the idea that there was a plan to have at least 1 additional professional sniper somewhere, and leave the fence issue and if people or something else would block the view aside for a moment, and also leave aside if someone else shot or not, I think from the point of view of those who planned it, the proposed "lighted" window on Crooks building seems like the number 1 location you would put such a professional sniper in, by far. Because many considerations make this the perfect location:

- It almost perfectly matches Crooks line of sight (how Crooks bullet flies)
- It is well concealed, both inside the building and from the outside.
- You can quickly escape and/or blend with locals there, relatively unnoticed.
- Crooks on the roof can serve as a perfect distraction from what is going on below.

I think there might be other advantages compared to the other locations too.

A Secret Service and Police love story. "Crocket and Tubbs" are front and center for "highly suspicious individuals" in the assassination attempt on Trump.

View attachment 99672

View attachment 99673

Very suspicious, Joe, indeed. I wouldn't rule out one of these two might be second shooter (right in your face) or let him run away, the uniforms, badges these don't "fit" the official story. When I saw the bearded guy first time, I knew he'd hide something (like missing the target).

Last edited:
A Secret Service and Police love story. "Crocket and Tubbs" are front and center for "highly suspicious individuals" in the assassination attempt on Trump.

View attachment 99672

View attachment 99673

What I'm thinking is, if you just compare all the proposed locations for a second shooter with the idea that there was a plan to have at least 1 additional professional sniper somewhere, and leave the fence issue and if people or something else would block the view aside for a moment, and also leave aside if someone else shot or not, I think from the point of view of those who planned it, the proposed "lighted" window on Crooks building seems like the number 1 location you would put such a professional sniper in, by far. Because many considerations make this the perfect location:

- It almost perfectly matches Crooks line of sight (how Crooks bullet flies)
- It is well concealed, both inside the building and from the outside.
- You can quickly escape and/or blend with locals there, relatively unnoticed.
- Crooks on the roof can serve as a perfect distraction from what is going on below.

I think there might be other advantages compared to the other locations too.

Speaking of which, here might be another prime suspect as part of a conspirator team:

Guy.jpg

In Dayve Stewert's footage, this guy is seen coming to the fence area, raging at people trying to get them away from the fence area that seems in line of sight of the proposed "lighted" window, claiming he owns that building (see below):

I think in Dayve Stewert's testimony to the police he is talking about that guy, giving many peculiar details about his behavior, what truck he drove, that he possibly came back with a handgun and that his claim of owning the building was probably a lie:

The only thing in Dayve's testimony that doesn't seem to fit this guy is that he said he had similarly long hair as he himself has and then corrects himself that they were shorter as his. All other details seem to match exactly the guy above and what we see in the video. Dayve might have misremembered that detail about the hair.

Here are some of the things Dayve tells us about that guy:

- He was ranging at people to go away from the fence area
- He claimed he owns the building, but a local woman (that he names) living right next to the building told Dayve that she has been living there forever and that that guy doesn't own that place.
- The guy was driving in a bright red truck.
- At one point that guy goes back into his Truck, drives his truck out of sight, away from the parking lot and apparently around the AGR building. Dayve and others there found that rather odd.
- The police guy that is interviewing Dayve asks several times about this guy and details about him and what he did.
- When the guy comes back from his Truck, apparently, only very shortly after he left the fence area, Dayve sees him putting something black into his pants. Which he suspected was a (hand?) gun. Then, Dayve goes back to the people on the fence and warns them that that guy that has harassed them is coming back and might have a gun.
- It seems like Dayve and/or people on the fence tried to alert police about that guy and possibly saying to them that he has a gun.

There are more interesting details, I think. Listen to it.

Last edited:
About that claim that Crooks climbed HVAC piping, it's in a USA Today report from yesterday.

And contains this link to an FBI report issued this week.

And includes such choice morsels as:

From our subject’s internet search history, we determined the subject specifically searched "how far away was Oswald from Kennedy."

:lol:

And...

Additionally, our investigation has revealed he also made searches related to power plants, mass shooting events, information on improvised explosive devices, and the attempted assassination of the Slovakian prime minister earlier this year.

:lol:

We have identified the model of rifle he used: a DPMS AR-15 style firearm designed to shoot 5.56mm ammunition.

Thanks to our partners at ATF, we know the weapon was purchased legally in 2013 by the subject’s father, and our investigation has shown it was legally transferred to our subject last year from his father.

The FBI currently is analyzing the rifle at the FBI Lab at Quantico and is working to confirm that the shell casings found at the scene were indeed fired from that rifle.

The weapon had a collapsible stock, and we know the subject carried a backpack with him as he made his way to the position on the roof.

However, we are still working to determine how the subject was able to conceal the rifle until the minutes immediately prior to the shooting.

And...
Regarding explosive devices, we recovered two explosive devices from the trunk of the subject’s vehicle near the site of the rally and one explosive device discovered in the subject’s room at his residence.

These devices consisted of ammunition boxes filled with explosive material with wires, receivers, and ignition devices connected to them.

The FBI Laboratory has determined that both IEDs recovered from the subject’s vehicle did not explode adjacent to the site of the rally due to the receivers both being in the OFF position.

DOH! :rolleyes:

Explosive experts in the FBI lab assessed the devices from the subject’s vehicle were capable of exploding; however, the magnitude of the damage associated with an explosion is unclear.

As recovered, the IED from the subject’s residence was determined to be non-functional due to missing initiation system components.

Regarding the subject’s use of a ladder, the investigation has revealed the subject purchased a ladder at a hardware store the day of the attack.

That same ladder was not present with the subject at the Farm Show grounds at the time of the shooting.

Our investigation has revealed the ladder was left at a location near his home, approximately 50 miles away from the site of the rally in Butler, and to clarify again, it was not used during the course of the attack on July 13.

So, bought ladder, thanks to bloody receipt they found in his pocket (conveniently), but he decided not to bring it. So, how'd he get on the roof? Wait for it....

Through analysis by our Evidence Response Team, or ERT, we believe the subject accessed the roof by scaling HVAC equipment and a pipe outside of the business.

HVAC "equipment" and "a pipe". Should be easy to locate...

But...no bike!

Numerous media outlets have reported a bicycle and a backpack attributed to the subject, but the FBI’s investigation has determined those do not belong to the shooter.

In fact, we have positively identified and interviewed the owner of those items.

And then the timeline

Timeline

I know there are many questions surrounding the timeline of events.

Again, I want to be clear the purpose of our investigation is not to identify security failures of any agency that day.

I want to provide some details about what we’ve gleaned about the subject’s movements and planning activities prior to the attack.

Starting in the spring of 2023, the subject made more than 25 different firearm-related purchases from online firearms vendors using an alias.

Throughout the first half of 2024, the subject made six chemical precursor-related purchases online of materials used to create the explosive devices recovered in the subject’s vehicle and home, again using aliases.

On July 3, the campaign announced its intention to hold a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, and on July 6 the subject registered to attend the event.

That same day, the investigation revealed our subject used an internet search browser to query "how far away was Oswald from Kennedy."

July 7, the subject traveled from his home to the site of the rally, spent approximately 20 minutes in the area, including the area around the AGR buildings in what we believe was an early surveillance of the site before heading back home.

July 12, the day before the rally, the subject visited a local shooting range and practiced with what we believe was the same weapon used in the attack.

July 13, Day of the Attack

The following timeline of events highlights confirmed significant sightings of the subject in and around the rally site that day, established through an exhaustive review of police dash camera video and from cameras of six local area businesses.

This timeline does not take into account much of the information from known radio communications between law enforcement on the ground, as the FBI is still working to confirm the exact timeline based on that information; however, we have included some information here to help explain his movements.

We assessed the ammunition used the day of the attack was purchased legally that day. The subject bought 50 rounds at a local gun store.

The morning of July 13, the subject traveled from his home to the site of the rally at approximately 11 a.m. and spent over an hour in that area before traveling home again.

At approximately 1:30 p.m., the subject obtained the rifle from his residence and informed his parents he was heading to a nearby shooting range.

At approximately 3:45 p.m., the investigation confirmed the subject again arrived in Butler at the site of the rally.

He parked his vehicle and began flying his drone in proximity to the rally site from about 3:50 p.m. to just after 4 p.m. for approximately 11 minutes.

The investigation found this drone flight was conducted approximately 200 yards from the site of the rally by reverse engineering the metadata associated with the subject’s drone.

The ongoing analysis did not reveal any photos or video taken by the drone, as there was no memory card recovered inside the device when it and the controller were discovered in the subject’s vehicle.

The FBI is still working to determine if the subject was viewing footage on the drone’s controller and whether that may have revealed further insights that day into the security posture at the location from which he ultimately carried out his attack.

Just after approximately 4 p.m., he left the scene in his vehicle and appeared to drive throughout the area in the vicinity of the shooting for a period of time.

Shortly after approximately 5 p.m., we assess the shooter was identified by law enforcement as a suspicious person in the area of the AGR building and grounds.

A local officer took a photo of the subject and sent it to other SWAT operators on scene, as well as local command personnel.

Approximately 30 minutes later, shortly after 5:30 p.m., SWAT operators observed the subject using a range finder and browsing news websites on his phone.

The next confirmed observation is at approximately 5:56 p.m., when the subject was seen walking in the vicinity of the AGR building carrying a backpack.

At approximately 6:08 p.m., police dashcam video observed the subject walking along the roof of the business in the direction of where he ultimately fired his shots. [the video of him moving quickly along the roof?]

Our assessment is the subject climbed the HVAC and piping outside of the business, made it onto the roof, and then traversed across multiple rooftops to his ultimate shooting position. :lol:

At approximately 6:11 p.m., a local police officer was boosted onto the roof by another officer, where he encountered the subject.

The subject pointed the rifle at him, and the officer immediately drops to the ground.

After approximately 25 and 30 seconds after this encounter, the subject fired eight rounds before being successfully neutralized by a United States Secret Service counter-sniper.

After the shooting, the FBI identified eight shell casings at the scene, and we assess the subject fired eight rounds at the former president and into the crowd of attendees.

Case closed!

Here's Dave's audio of the shots. Have a listen for the "whizz" sound in the first 3 shots, suggestive of the camera picking up the sound of the bullets passing through the air, i.e. relatively close to the camera. This does not seem to be the case with the subsequent 5 + 1

As far as I can tell, whizzes imply subsonic rounds. Supersonic rounds just have cracks.
I think the whizz heard in Dave's video is probably just an artifact of the echoes and diffractions.
Both of these images provided to Grassley show one of the two alleged snipers at ground level. Notice the 3 guys and fence in the first image.
Do we have a source for the photo above and do we know from which window in the building he is looking out? I have a suspicion from GoogleMaps, but I’m not sure. When we have that data point I might have found something that can put the question if you can shoot over the proposed fence and hit Trump pretty much at rest with a high probability.
Niall covered this. I mentioned it here too:

View attachment 99672
"Crocket" is the guy who stomped Dave's camera 7 minutes before the bodycam footage shows him in building 6. That might be Dave's cell phone in Crocket's pouch:

HVAC "equipment" and "a pipe". Should be easy to locate...
During his Senate testimony the acting SS director claimed that a "local business" provided security cam footage that showed Crooks "pulling himself" onto the building. He didn't specify what this meant precisely, and the video hasn't been released yet, if it exists. Some are speculating that if true, it could be either of these locations (from Martenson's latest):
Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 12.47.29 PM.png
Martenson also considers that he came out of the second floor window.

Back
Top Bottom