Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I don’t necessarily think the guy in the black suit has to be suspicious. Both is possible I think. Will have to think about it some more. What I proposed would be kinda ballsy to do it like that so bluntly in the open. Might very well have been that way. Another possibility why the guys on the roof where apparently not so suspicious about the suit guy might be simply because he wasn’t suspicious to them because they or some of them knew him (as someone who has the credentials to be there)? Also, him coming through the fence area (aka outside the Crooks area) 3 minutes 41 seconds after the first shot, possibly coming from the rally area, might speak against him being a conspirator. He also didn’t seem much in a hurry to get up the roof since he walked back to the fence to help others to get through. Also, Dayve Stewert thought that guy was the most rational person on scene (which could also be suspicious!) and he even told him that he should keep recording.

Last edited:
Remember the guy on the roof in the suit from the body cam video who was encouraging the locals to let the detainees go?

What is being said starting at 2:22 in the above video? It is quite hard to suss out because bits and peaces can't be heard and seen clearly. But if you watch it over and over again from that point, the following seems to happen:

The guy who is filming is saying that he doesn't know how many victims. Then the woman in the background says "three". Then she holds up her hand, showing three fingers. Then the guy filming ask her "three are deceased?". Then the woman says something you can't hear clearly, which ends with "at least two". Then the guy filming ask her "any LE?". She says "no". And then she says "Ahh no, incorrect, there is one" and something that you can't hear clearly. Then the guy filming ask her "in the van?" and she says "in the, yeah" and something that can't be heard clearly in between which end with "in there". Then the guy filming asks her "did he survive?" and she says "unclear" and something that can't be understood clearly, and he says "copy".

What does "LE" mean? In think, it probably "Law Enforcement"? So a Law enforcement person was either wounded or killed? And something about "in the van"? Could anybody hear, try to filter out what that woman is saying in the whole exchange? To hear it more clearly?

I have to think about it more (it could be wrong!), but that woman might be a prime suspect as part of the conspirator team as well. Her name is "Michelle":

As for the man in black, not sure. Michelle seems to know what's going on, even in the background, and notice she remained somewhat in the background in this video. She may just be a Medic and not, er, in on it.

Anyway, you have most all of it better than my hearing, and will add a bit to the beginning and as an overall to go along with what you wrote:

(paraphrasing):

The preamble: then the guy who points out and says, the rifle is right there, obviously, and the man in black says, got that.:whistle:

They then talk about the bike and who took the photo. Assume this is the bicycle.

Second guy then asks about the sniper in the window, and asks Michelle (who is standing by the backpack) if 'Greg' is there, and she point to window as do others who seem to confirm that he (Greg) had sent the original pictures, and had seen the bike (and the suspicious character). They seem to stand around and confirm - the man in black may also have said of Greg, he is the one with glasses on… and trails off. Is this guy with the glasses Greg?

1722634347945.png

They go on as a small group to discuss the owner of the bike and the man in black points down at Crooks and says, that’s the owner of the bike (inaudible after).

The man in black then discusses the guys filming ‘us’ (Davis etc.?) and adds in filming the roof, and further said these are the guys filming that ran away, and then the man in black says, isn’t that what everyone would do? (good point), then said find out what they know, who they are, whatever. It was almost dismissive.

Then it was said, so we have:

1 shooter deceased

3 victims in the crowd (not confirmed by them at this time)

Something said about the water tower, then comments as said above, and if there was an LE as Cosmos said, where the Medic says no, followed by inaudible, which Cosmos gets adding about the Van, and did he survive – response inaudible to me.

End

I don't think it has anything to do with sub or super sonic. With supersonic, yes, you get a crack as it passes the speed of sound, but that's not relevant. When any object moves fast enough close enough to your ear or a recording device, it's going to pick up the sound of that object as it passes through the air. Tie a small object about the size or mass of a bullet to a piece of very think string and swing it around your head. You'll hear the sound of that object passing through the air.
The supersonic crack is the sound of the bullet as it's passing through the air. If you're close enough to hear the crack, that is the sound of the bullet moving faster than the speed of sound, and any sound after that will be subsonic, like the muzzle blast and reflections of the sounds off surfaces in the area. (I haven't found any sources, but I would guess that if someone hears a whizz from a supersonic round, they are far enough away from the trajectory not the hear the shock wave.)

Subsonic followed by supersonic:

Paper showing the physics of supersonic bullet shock waves. And a really cool visual aid:

As I said earlier, when I play the video of Dayve Stewert frame by frame very shortly before the first shot is heard, it seems to me that the proposed “lighted“ window opens to the inside, possibly just very slightly, maybe just enough that a gun can shoot unobstructed by the glass. Now, right before I see what appears to be a slight opening of that video, there is one frame that is blurry, possibly the one that would show this more clearly if that is what happened. So, could it be that they blurred just this one frame at the FBI or possibly removed just a couple of frames to hide exactly that?: A clearer view of the window opening? Might be interesting to ask Dayve Stewert if his video material could be analyzed at that point for things like missing frames and/or slight tampering (making certain frames blurry). A video expert could do that. Or someone else on the internet or here. I think that could be done/seen relatively easily (missing frames at least)? That part happens so fast while Dayve Stewert is shaking/turning his camera that I think no one will notice if you remove one or even several crucial frames and/or blur them. Only when you play it frame by frame you might notice it and/or if you analyze the frame count.

Does it matter? We're talking about an object moving through the air fast enough to cause enough disturbance to the air molecules that it registers as sound to the human ear.
It does if you're intended to discriminate between the two, as it seems you're trying to do with these bullet sounds, if I'm reading the dynamics and interactions in this thread correctly.

The supersonic crack is the sound of the bullet as it's passing through the air. If you're close enough to hear the crack, that is the sound of the bullet moving faster than the speed of sound, and any sound after that will be subsonic, like the muzzle blast and reflections of the sounds off surfaces in the area. (I haven't found any sources, but I would guess that if someone hears a whizz from a supersonic round, they are far enough away from the trajectory not the hear the shock wave.)

Not sure if this video will help but this guy did a messy test to find what a bullet sounds like passing by a microphone. He says:
"No, apparently bullets don't whiz by, but they do actually make a crack when they pass by. You can hear the crack as they hit the target and then the echo of the gunshot in the background. I guess only subsonic bullets will whiz by." The guy in the video didn't have subsonic bullets at the time so only shot supersonic rounds.

Here's a couple of comments from viewers which I though were interesting:

"My understanding is that a supersonic projectile makes a dry crack sound, not a whiz (or wheez). A subsonic projectile makes a whiz sound - either it lost its velocity over the long distance, or it's a ricochet.So whiz vs crack is dependent on projectile's velocity, not how far it is from you. Am I correct?"

"I compete in target shooting competitions. Before we had electronic target sensors, we used to be down at the butts, under the targets behind a berm and we would mark the hits for the shooters. The bullets would pass about 6' overhead. Even when the shooter was 900 metres away, the bullet is still travelling about 1.5x the speed of sound and the sonic boom [loud crack like a bullwhip] was so loud that we needed hearing protection. You could distinctly also hear the much quieter report of the rifle about 1 second later or so. No whizzing sound at all, just a loud crack. I think the whizzing sound happens with ricochets and a tumbling bullet."

"Got shot at by some trespassers on the family farm in Missouri today. I now know what a supersonic round sounds like when the whiz comes first past you, and the sound of the shot comes a second later."

"Snap is the sound of a bullet flying by when its still breaking the sound barrier"

"Nice video but, it's gotta be pretty hard to record and isolate that whiz sound. I guess you'd probably need to start w/ multiple microphones and a suppressor."

"Working on the pits in military you sit about 5-10feet from your target youre spotting for. The .224 bullet makes a crack. Even if its shot at a target about 50 yards from you, you will still hear the crack. A wiz would be a bullet traveling below speed of sound, either by shooting it subsonic or giving it enough time to slow down and reach subsonic speeds."

"Phoenix I’ve been waiting on this comment lol yes subsonic ammo and supersonic do sound different. I’ve heard subsonic ammo before and it does make a wiz sound due to no sonic boom ( the crack) I didn’t have any subsonic ammo for this video. Good idea for the future though."

As far as the sonic crack goes, it’s probably irrelevant, but the crack of a whip has traditionally been attributed to a sonic boom as the tip crosses the threshold. Now I’ve been down range of a small caliber rifle shot (behind a safety barrier) and it passed me with a hiss before hitting a nearby target, but at over a thousand feet it had slowed to subsonic velocity.

Posted 9 years ago, this guy wanted to know what the sound of a 300 Win Mag from 850 yards sounded like zipping past his head. Yikes! No 'crack'.

That was the first one in the series Joe posted a page back. I hear a crack and a whizz. Here's what it looks like in Audacity:
Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 8.56.26 PM.png
Don't know enough to interpret that one. Whole thing lasts about 0.3s.

The first shot on Dave's recording is about 0.8s (i.e. lots of echo/reflection). Here's what it looks like:
Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 9.08.49 PM.png

Initial spike, then starting 0.24s a second spike, followed by a whizz (with multiple little spikes/echoes along the way). By 0.24 seconds, that bullet has already travelled over 600 feet.

“If there is no direct acoustic path between the muzzle and the microphone, the received signal will be characterized by reflections and diffraction of the gun shot sound by nearby surfaces and obstacles. In this situation the audio recording will likely give more information about the acoustic surroundings rather than the firearm or the projectile. Deconvolving the gun shot from the reflected sound and the reverberant clutter is generally a challenging problem.”

China did it!!

"A man who claimed he had information about Trump's recent assassination attempt is now behind bars after trying to get into Mar-a-Lago multiple times, according to the Palm Beach Police Department.

The first incident happened on July 19. According to police, Zijie Li attempted to enter through the main gate of Mar-a-Lago at 7:59 p.m. before he was stopped by the United States Secret Service (USSS). He reportedly told USSS that he had a folder that contained information claiming that China was involved in former President Donald Trump's assassination attempt. The affidavit says police were called and officers issued Li a a written trespassing warning."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This whole event is so bizarre...with what we now know about them being able to "freeze time", what would it take for them to "time-lock" that area and set up enough stories and counter-stories and counter-counter stories to get people to chase rabbit holes forever to keep us from ever really gleaning the truth of what actually happened? Could they have gotten a team to spend a "month" or so piecing together the events that would eventually transpire in OUR time line over a manner of seconds? And even if they screwed up as it seems they did, can we ever find definitive proof of their plans?

Could they keep going back to that event from the present to add pieces that are found later to further confuse the issue? I can just see them now: "those humans are sniffing out a second shooter; time to go back and open some windows and put that info on videos that were uploaded."

"Oh those humans dug up the Fed on the motorcycle bone; time to go back and get him away from there and plant posts so he's now seen as just a regular guy."

"Now those pesky humans are chasing the angles all the shots could have come from; gotta go back and add a few shell casings here and another bullet-hole there to get them back into the kennel."

"Oops their dog-like hearing ability is turning them onto the subsonic and supersonic bullet comparisons so they can further triangulate where the shots came from; gotta go back and alter the sound info on the videos."

"Man those humans just won't quit with sniffing out Crooks; we need to put them off with smells of Yearick again."

I mean really, IF they really can manipulate time past/present/future, will we ever catch up to them? I guess it's just in our nature to keep chasing squirrels, and I know I'll personally jump that gun again with the next hunt!!

Yeah the floor of the room would be below the grass line there. We know that because this guy's head is barely in the frame of the last window, and the bottom of those window frames is at about 3-4 feet on the outside:

View attachment 99618

Unless he's a midget!

In the video, you can see the white spot in the window moving to the right. As Dave keeps panning to the right, you see a girl and a guy in a white shirt walking away. They had crossed in front of the camera at ~4:06. I think this white spot is a reflection of the guy's shoulder walking by the window.

Guy in White Shirt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom