Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

In one of his latest videos, Martenson mentioned the YouTuber 'Spa Guy', who has flown his drone at the site. Check out the excellent footage below, I think it can be helpful in clarifying many things we've been pondering over here. His footage may also be helpful for anyone doing a 3D model.

In the video, you can see the white spot in the window moving to the right. As Dave keeps panning to the right, you see a girl and a guy in a white shirt walking away. They had crossed in front of the camera at ~4:06. I think this white spot is a reflection of the guy's shoulder walking by the window.

View attachment 99706
You're probably right. It's a reflection of someone passing outside. Makes a lot more sense, now that we've seen (roughly) the window's height from the ground floor on the inside. It's way too dark inside (relative to the bright sunshine outside) for the camera to clearly pick up someone moving a ways back in the room.

Last edited:
It does if you're intended to discriminate between the two, as it seems you're trying to do with these bullet sounds, if I'm reading the dynamics and interactions in this thread correctly.

I'm not trying to differentiate the two. A supersonic bullet will potentially make three sounds: the muzzle blast from the exploding of the cap that propels the bullet, a crack from it passing the sound barrier, and a "whizz" as it passes close by. Those are three separate sounds that MAY be heard separately depending on several factors.

Secret Service has it's first press conference. Apparently it was the 1st time that the SS counter-snipers have protected the former President. Why? Because of Iran. :whistle: Yes, really. Apparently Iran is now really, really dangerous. Just now, of all times.

Secret Service has it's first press conference. Apparently it was the 1st time that the SS counter-snipers have protected the former President. Why? Because of Iran. :whistle: Yes, really. Apparently Iran is now really, really dangerous. Just now, of all times.

I would say 'WoW'. Some interesting points from the video:

- Trump never had SS protection for the last 2 years even when he is in New york with High-raise building and thousands of windows open and so many guns. Protecting Trump in New york is LOT more difficult with so many demoncrats all over the city. All FBI is saying is lie including they don't have radio connection. They don't want to release the transcripts, so they are making it look like 'innoncent , once in a blue moon negligence' that can be blamed on 'harmonal period' and any body who asks questions are racist, anti-feminist and what ever. Obviously, they didn't have any contingency plan of narration that tells us it is hurried operation before RNC.

This raises the question of why PTB decided to do it in Butler. It is obvious after 1st debate debacle. What makes mind boggling is the preparations for capturing the exploding brain ( camera guy) and transmitting on public televisions ( CNN covering the event after a long time or first time what ever), block rock stock market shorting etc.

'Move on to Iran' orders is expected, But, no body is saying Israel is behind Trump's assassination attempt. Even Fox News wont do it.
---
For the sake of speculation, What would have happened if the Trump really got killed with all that exploding head footage. Most of it speculated here and other places. Obviously Psychos would have head explosion parties, demoncrats would have early Halloween with shooting pumpkins instead of carving it, Taylor swift and all this 'one eye' industry uses that as material to re-traumatize the public as if it is 911 all over again for a different cause. Nikki would have become RNC candidate, blame it on Iran and go for Iran war. There is will be reaction from 'Right', if not, create one and more controls or even military rule, rig the election (any way they will do) whoever is the next candidate. Then what? Another 4 years of same horror but 'on steroids' until the inevitable "Gods" does their cleanup job and few people wakes up by the time?

When we looked at the timelines of the shooting and add 1 hr delay of Trumps arrival, the patsy hanging around with binocular in advance all make sense. If there was no delay, probably all the Patsy footage wouldn't have been there. Now, they are using Patsy footage as a proof. Still it was a damn perfect shot, Only thing is Trump had moved his head.

Other day, you tube was recommending some Anti-Trump videos whose crux of the theme is 'People are not clapping when Trump is bashing Kamala'. I didn't have energy watch it, but can guess. whatever the damn AI is, it sounded like DEI infected recommendation. People will be subjected to those beams again to digest this nonsense and go back to sleep. Then this

Heck, my company emails reminds us of DEI, 'why we should support Israel' and so on, sent a reminder of 'Calm down, be united' message and literally no body even talked about this shooting at work. Well, I guess we are in fast moving like in C's phrase 'Place After Place'.

Would be interesting to know if he got the same extensive FBI/black suit treatment as Dave and if the FBI took his phone (as they did with Dave). FBI would likely know who was who in all of this and would have given 'secret team' members a pass pretty quick.

As I said earlier, when I play the video of Dayve Stewert frame by frame very shortly before the first shot is heard, it seems to me that the proposed “lighted“ window opens to the inside, possibly just very slightly, maybe just enough that a gun can shoot unobstructed by the glass. Now, right before I see what appears to be a slight opening of that video, there is one frame that is blurry, possibly the one that would show this more clearly if that is what happened. So, could it be that they blurred just this one frame at the FBI or possibly removed just a couple of frames to hide exactly that?: A clearer view of the window opening? Might be interesting to ask Dayve Stewert if his video material could be analyzed at that point for things like missing frames and/or slight tampering (making certain frames blurry). A video expert could do that. Or someone else on the internet or here. I think that could be done/seen relatively easily (missing frames at least)? That part happens so fast while Dayve Stewert is shaking/turning his camera that I think no one will notice if you remove one or even several crucial frames and/or blur them. Only when you play it frame by frame you might notice it and/or if you analyze the frame count.
The thought had crossed my mind too - could the video have been altered? Or maybe they simply wanted to check that nothing was visible. A mid possibility is - nothing is visible but they messed with the footage/sound anyway to throw off investigation.

I have a feeling when it all shakes out, that it will be right in front of our noses. One thing I have looked at on those videos is the vents as well as the hole to the bottom right of the third window (between the window and the air conditioning unit). Maybe that's implausible - but I figure it could be a possibility (even if remote).
Just to stretch that tangent further - I remember an episode of Deep Space 9, in which there was an assassin with a sniper rifle that transported the bullet. Meaning it didn't pass through walls (or windows), but just materialised the other side of any objects. Ok - put that one at the bottom of the list of more simple possibilities.

Back to the 3D modelling. I've got the hang of the software now, and knows what throws it off (lots of manual work needed to sync up some frames).
One thing that would be helpful would be a collection of videos/photos (from multiple angles) of Trump on the stage just before/during/after the shots on him (best if they all capture the exact same moment - either the first or second shot). I have some, but the more the better. If you can see the stage that helps a lot, but not all of them have too.
I have a handful, but it's possible I missed some.

Back
Top Bottom