Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Here is what I think at this point:

All the known points where bullets hit (where we can be fairly certain that they did so) seem almost perfectly in line with Crooks in terms of bullet trajectories. While none of those trajectories seem to be blocked by anything during their travel through the air. We know of no bullets that hit elsewhere (other than some speculations). We have a number of proposed and possible locations for at least one additional professional sniper that did or did not shoot. Out of those possible locations, only a quite reduced number seem to be in line with either, only the bullet that hit Trumps ear (without considering where that specific bullet went on after that point), or, the locations that the injured and dead were at and where other bullets landed (Telehandler for example). At this point, we have no way of knowing with any certainty at all that someone else than Crooks shot! Which doesn't mean that there were not at least one or more professional snipers located somewhere else, EVEN totally out of the ranges we have considered possible so far, that did not shoot (you can't know the locations of people who don't shoot, solely based on shots fired). But that doesn't mean either that Crooks was the only one who shot that day. See below.

Out of the possible locations for a second shooter, we have still less possibilities if we assume that a second shooter shot at Trumps head. If we assume that (which, I still think, is at least as likely!), for me, the most convincing spot remains Crooks building at the areas of the proposed "lighted" window, and not too far away from that. Although I said earlier that it seems to me that that proposed window MIGHT have been opened (possibly, just slightly) to the inside, very shorty before the first shot can be heard, considering how extremely close after the first shot it seems to "open" and that the rectangular strip in that video doesn't seem to change much at all, from the viewpoint of the camera, while moving to the right, I think it is more likely that I'm imagining that that window was opened before the shots. In other words, it seems to be more likely to me that that window was closed the whole time. Further, the issue with the fence for that window also speaks more against it than for it, IMO. BUT we still have the other proposed openings/vents that are still hot candidates IMO, chief among which is the one I circled in green earlier, because there seems to be a significant opening at the bottom end of that vent, throughout the whole sequence of events. After that possibility, the other possible but quite less hot candidate IMO is the 2-story building that Niall mentioned at some point. On that roof you have a number of difficulties though, compared to crooks building. But in the realm of possibilities IMO.

So, Crooks building is by far the most hot candidate for me for a second shooter, IF we assume that he shot. That they seemed to have locked that building from the inside, just shortly after the shots, also seems consistent with that idea and that they seemed to not want people to come in there also seems to be consistent. It also seems consistent with the fact that we (seemingly) see very few people in there after the shots. And also consistent with the Secret Service guy and the police guy walking towards the entrance as soon as someone wants to come in. Also consistent with the behavior of that weird gray shirt guy on the fence/building area.

I'm at 50/50: Crooks was the only one shooting at Trumps head, or, a second shooter was located in the same building, who ALSO shot at Trumps head, or, he was located on the mentioned 2-story roof behind Crooks to the right.

Last edited:
Not sure what other way to say it. There are 3 possible audible sounds from a supersonic bullet: 1) the explosion of the bullet cap in the gun. 2) the crack as it passes the speed of sound 3) if the bullet passes closes enough to you, you'll hear the sound of the bullet moving through the air (not necessarily in that order).
Not sure how else to say it either: The sonic crack is the sound of the bullet moving through the air as it passes close enough to you. Those are the compressed sound waves of the bullet passing through the air. What I'm open to is that after the bullet passes by, you might be able to hear it moving away from you. In a subsonic bullet that is the sound of the whistle going down in frequency, from high pitch to low pitch. But that isn't audible when a supersonic bullet passes close by. Maybe this image will help. Top line is the first shot from Dave's recording. Second line is the subsonic shot from this recording, and the third is a supersonic shot from the same recording.

In the spectrogram of sound 2, you can see the whizz or whistle slope down as the pitch lowers while the bullet is passing the microphone. In the first sound, you can see some diagonal lines, but not as clearly defined, above the section labeled "whizz (0.22s)." If that is the whizz you are hearing, it comes after the bullet is already very far away, and after there is already a clear echo. (I don't hear any whizz in those first 240 milliseconds for any of the three shots.) So whatever that whizz sound is, it isn't the bullet passing overhead. If it was, it would be mixed in somewhere in those first 100 ms or so.
Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 1.56.36 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 1.52.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 1.52.57 PM.png
    373.8 KB · Views: 0
That church tower is about 700 Meters away from Trumps head. Or, about 5.4 times the distance that Crooks shot from. I personally see little reason to believe that planners of such an assassination would choose a place for a professional sniper so far away, when you have, seemingly, MANY places much closer to choose from. It increases the risk of not hitting Trumps head significantly IMO, no matter how professional a sniper is and their equipment. Why would they choose such a risky spot? It also seems at the outer realm of possibilities for the specific bullet that hit Trumps ear.
I think we can rule that out as a possibility. Based on the Trump mic recording, and the delay of 0.218 seconds between the first shock wave and muzzle blast, a bullet fired from that far would have to have an average velocity of around 394 m/s. By the time it reached Trump it would be subsonic. Can't find any rifle rounds with a velocity drop-off like that. Just as an example, 308s and 7.62s would have average velocities of around 650 to 700 m/s, and still be supersonic by the time they reached Trump.

Back
Top Bottom