Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Maybe in the end Crooks was really the only person shooting that day and the PTB only created the situation that enabled him to do so?

If that's the case, he's using two different types of ammunition in his clip which, when I posed that question earlier, came with the response that it was unlikely. Or he used two different weapons each loaded with different ammo. (Yeah, right.) Or he's the fastest clip changer in the west. (🎼Rawhi-i-i-i-i-de!🎶)

Reactions: Joe
So can I. They're just much too late in the recording to be the sound of bullets passing close to Dave's microphone. By the time these whizzes are heard, the bullets themselves are very far away, so the whizzes can't be produced by the bullet passing close to the microphone. They also come after an echo, suggesting the whizz sounds are also some kind of echoes or reverberations.

Just trying to understand what you guys are arguing about at this point: so everybody seems to agree there is a whizz sound for the first three shots, whatever the cause, right?

So the first question is, can we infer from that, or at least take it as circumstantial evidence, that the first 3 shots were fired from a different gun/shooter than the 5 rounds? Or is it just a weird artifact of a complex environment or turning camera angle?

And separately from this, can we infer from the whizz sounds that the bullets from the first 3 shots passed close to Dave's mic or not?

Is that it?

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find it again, but I once saw a pretty neat video graphic that showed how extremely complex a soundwave distributes through a common uncontrolled 3D space/environment. That is one of the reasons I‘m rather skeptical about the idea that you can say much with certainty there, if you just want to analyze the sounds themselves. So I try to explain it with words:

You have an initial source that produces the sound wave with a rather specific profile such as a specific frequency profile and loudness. Then the sound wave starts to distribute in 3D space at the speed of sound. As soon as the sound escapes the original source things get extremely complicated in a normal 3D space on ground level on earth. And in every moment that passes that complexity increases exponentially in regards to the moment before. Everywhere the initial soundwave hits, the sound either bounces of and/or gets obsorbed and/or gets amplified and/or gets a frequency modulation. Everytime that happens the original sound in that new wave changes because certain frequencies get filtered and/or amplified depending on where the sound hits. In a normal 3D space on earth literally everything in the near and not so near distance from the original sound source acts as such a bounce back, emplifying and/or absorbstion of the initial sound with additional filtering of frequencies.

Literally everything in the environment does this to one extent or the other. For example, every leaf and every even small stone and every surface will bounce back the sound in their own specific directions with their own specific modulation of the original sound. And then that modulated sound bounces of the next object, there it gets modulated again and so on. In a matter of split milliseconds an extremely complex mix of sounds is flying through the air in all directions. Now imagine a microphone trying to record anywhere in that space. Even if the microphone doesn’t move at all, that mixture of every kind of modulated sound flying through the air in every direction probably means that the microphone will get a very distorted image of the original sound. Now lets say that a second microphone would record exactly at the same time and place but just very slightly situated in another angle in 3D space. Would both recorded sounds be the same? Likely not IMO, even though they virtually recorded at the same time and place just that one was angled slightly differently then the other. IMO it could also be that each microphone will record something quite different, and maybe that is more likely then not. Now imagine that the second microphone is running in that 3D space changing positions in that space from moment to moment.

Thinking about it, maybe one could generally say then, that the loudest recorded sound might come closest to the original sound, because with every bouncing off of the original sound that modulated sound is more likely to get less loud?

Reactions: Joe
A small blip on the radar: the AGR building was apparently sold four months ago in March to a company called Indicor, "a diversified industrial solutions company", whatever that means. Indicor's CEO is Doug Wright who has worked with Raytheon.

I don't know how well in advance Trump's rally locations are announced. In any case, maybe Butler PA was an expected location since he's had rallies there before. Just pure speculation, but maybe 'they' had identified the location as suitable for their purposes earlier and by changing owners, they could more easily arrange things. Maybe, maybe not. :cool2:

Very interesting, and it shows again the extent of the infiltration of these "deep state" types. It suggests that 'they' even have input on Trump's rally scheduling.

Back
Top Bottom