Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

A quick addition: it would be interesting to know if that parapet thingy was constructed later, for instance, after the sell of the building complex mentioned earlier.

AGR was bought in March, 2024. The portico ("a porch leading to the entrance of a building, or extended as a colonnade, with a roof structure over a walkway, supported by columns or enclosed by walls") could not have been built after that because all the Google maps screenshots that have been posted here are from Nov. 2023.

Also notice it seems that a proposed second shooter behind the parapet could have gotten into that position at any point before Crooks starts shooting from many places within that building complex with rather good cover if he was ducking deep enough while going there: Anyone filming from the rally area would likely not see him going there.

The only thing that seems to make this somewhat problematic are the two injured people in the bleachers. One or both of them seem to have been shot with the first three bullets. But do we know which of the three bullets could have hit those people? If the bullet that hit Trumps ear also shot any of those two guys, the parapet might become less likely. If it was any of the 2 shots after that first shot it becomes more likely.

Compare it with this:

[…] Here is what I think where the areas are located where the bullet that hit Trumps ear could have come from when extending the lines from the first post above. The areas in-between the two long green lines correspond roughly to the possible angle areas in the first post above, where I think it is most likely for that specific shot to have come from, while not taking into account where that specific bullet might have landed after it hit Trump. The short dashed black lines represent the areas that are increasingly less likely IMO, increasing in unlikeliness the further you go from the long green lines toward the long black lines:

L3.2.jpg

That is why I think, if we just take that one specific bullet that hit Trumps ear into account, until the point it hit Trumps ear, that the 2-story building (left of Crooks building and behind Crooks building, in that picture) is more on the unlikely side for that specific bullet: Or more specifically, everything left of the utmost right window of that building. In other words: only the utmost right window of that 2-story building seems in the realm of good likelihood, to me, for that specific bullet.

The only thing that seems to make this somewhat problematic are the two injured people in the bleachers. One or both of them seem to have been shot with the first three bullets. But do we know which of the three bullets could have hit those people? If the bullet that hit Trumps ear also shot any of those two guys, the parapet might become less likely. If it was any of the 2 shots after that first shot it becomes more likely.

Compare it with this:

While I tried my best to adjust for parallax errors in the above image (which is hard to do because you have to estimate) the amount of opening of the red lines probably is significantly more above Crooks building then it appears in the above picture/angle if you would view the above exactly 90 degrees from above. It seem to me that the red lines would open up and/or shift significantly more to the right, possibly coming close to the parapet area in reality! So, what I said above might not be a problem after all. Hard to say for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom