Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Second attempt failed? Donald Trump’s plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana, on Friday afternoon due to a mechanical issue.

According to NBC, Trump's plane was supposed to land in Bozeman, Montana but had to be diverted to the city of Billings, in the southern part of the state, due to mechanical problems.

I recall the Tarot by Izabella reading posted in the predictions and prophecy thread predicted such an attempt.

So, has it been asked or will it be asked to the C's if this attack was an attempt by the Consortium, and if so, why? Would Trump's presidence usher in a better timeline for humanity as opposed to Biden's or Harris's presidency? I think Trump is less controlable and that Biden has dementia, so easier to control, and that Harris is also easier to control. Is that the only factor, though, or could Trump be more prone to transitioning to STO when the wave arrives?
I think you may have confused STO with 4th Density? Trump has always been less controlable. That is why (in my opinion) Deep State has always attacked him ever since he got in. I think he was just meant to be a 'stalking horse' for Hillary Clinton in 2016. This was to give the impression that all was fair and above board when essentially the country 'dodged a bullet' by avoiding her.

Second attempt failed? Donald Trump’s plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana, on Friday afternoon due to a mechanical issue.

According to NBC, Trump's plane was supposed to land in Bozeman, Montana but had to be diverted to the city of Billings, in the southern part of the state, due to mechanical problems.

Of course, they will try to take him out more desperately than before. Look at the comments in the tweet. Comments fall under few categories - typical anti-trump posts.
- Trump is cheap, didn't do oil change , cheap 30 year old plane

I thinks anti-trump bots are fully active to overwhelm basic human reaction.

Back
Top Bottom