Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Looking more closely, there seem to be some distinct differences between the two people. The mouth is of similar shape, but the nose, ears, and skin tags suggest they are two different people.

I made a comparison image:

View attachment 98455
I’m inclined to think it’s the same person, it’s obvious she is wearing a lot of make up in photo on the left. Regular base application and shadow contouring techniques commonly used would explain any slight differences. Highlights applied on bridge of nose would explain slight difference in the appearance of shape of the nose. The blemishes look like freckles not moles which are easily covered. And this is normal for a professional woman to use makeup like this, highly unusual if she didn’t, particularly in USA.

Here is what I mean. Turns out the possible angle range for the bullet that hit Trumps ear isn’t as narrow as I thought, but narrow enough I think that we could possibly exclude shooter locations with it. Take a look:

View attachment 98441

Yellow arrow= Possible angle range of the bullet.

Red arrows= the farthest extent the bullet could have come from either direction.

X = X Axis

Y = Y Axis

Note: To really know it rather precisely we would need a fairly correct 3D representation of Trumps head in realation to his surroundings at the moment the bullet hit. Not impossible, but difficult to find out. I think you could find it out via mapping out all angles we have of his head in relation to his surroundings when the bullet hit. But that is a very time consuming and difficult thing to do. Also note that you can’t see the Z axis here which is going straight up at the intersection point. But I don’t think we necessarily need the Z axis to exclude locations of the shooter.

But, we can also try a rough estimation with the above, and then it seems to me, that we might be able to exclude the water tower and we can possibly say that the shot could indeed have come from the rooftop building or the opposite side. We could also superimpose the above on the pictures we have from the scene that were shot from above, and then extend the red arrows. We could turn the above head then on the X/Y plane in different directions to narrow it down.

Edit: All of the above is under the assumption that the bullet wasn’t redirected before it hit Trumps ear.

So I did just that now. See below. Note that I won't include all the sources that I used to pinpoint where exactly Trumps head (and more specifically, his ear) was at the exact moment when the bullet hit his ear. I think my approximation of where his head is in relation to the stage should be pretty accurate (but of course is probably subject to slight differences). Also note that I didn't take into account the Z axis, since I think we don't really need that at this point.

Here is what I think is the approximate most likely head/ear position Trump had at the exact moment the bullet hit his ear:

Head.jpg

Take a special note of the two big screens and how they likely narrow down the angles a lot more if I would exclude them. They seem to be in the way of shots. Note that where the Y axis is MIGHT be the most likely shooting direction (more or less). Note that the possible angle ranges of the bullet all encompass the known and pretty much confirmed locations of dead and wounded people. Also note, that it seems to me, considering the above, that we can almost certainly exclude the water tower for that bullet. Would need to be checked more carefully, though. Also note that it very much looks like the rooftop building is the prime candidate from where that shot came from (or somewhere near within the angle range). Also note that the screen on the left is a good approximation point because Trump was likely looking at it.

Next you see what I would consider the most extreme end of possibilities where Trumps head/ear was located at the exact moment when the bullet hit his ear.

First, his head turning dead center on the screen:

Head2.jpg

Note that I'm almost certain that he looked quite far away from dead center of the screen. So, the above is just the very extreme end of possibilities, considering variations on the accuracy of what I concluded/saw.

Second, his head turning more away from seeing the screen dead center:

Head3.jpg

Note that I'm almost certain that he looked quite a lot more towards the center of the screen. So, the above is just the very extreme end of possibilities, considering variations on the accuracy of what I concluded/saw.

So with all of the above, I'm now starting to be willing to bet that the bullet that hit Trumps ear came from the left side, as seen in the above. Thus, I would say that that bullet came pretty much from the general direction of the rooftop building. Now, if someone could try to find a reliable larger picture (looking STRAIGHT down from above) that encompasses the rooftop and surroundings (hopefully, including the water tower) and the opposite side of the angle range and those areas (right side in the above), we might be able to position the above correctly within that larger context and see how the red lines go through those areas.

PS: Note that all the above is under the assumption that the bullet that hit Trumps ear wasn't redirected before it hit. Also note that all of the above is solely based on the bullet that hit Trumps ear.

This guy's tone is condescendingly self-certain, but I guess that goes for everyone on Twitter.

Seems like he's an OSINT bellingcat wannabe, but his main points here at least are valid. I'll restate them with less self-certainty:

-all shots are at least consistent with Crooks's location
-no evidence for a water-tower shooter

In other words, another shooter would have had to have been roughly on that same line OR multiple shooters from totally different locations would have had to target all four individuals along that line to make it appear that they were all in a line consistent with Crooks's location, which strikes me as pretty far-fetched.

Here's his main image:

GS2oDqdWYAEhYxZ

He provides the RSBN video which shows everything in a wide shot so you can see who gets shot and when, more or less. It's hard to make out Comperatore in the clip, though. He's probably the guy along the railing in the dark shirt (visible in the video of his body being carried out). It looks like he pushes down the person to his left as he gets shot, which is somewhat consistent with the witness report that he threw his body over his wife and daughter.

He partially agrees with the audio analysis from some pages back that there were two counter-sniper shots, one immediately after the first 8 shots (no indication of a single shot allegedly from a third weapon, though):
In the video we also hear the first and second counter-sniper shots. The first right at the end of Crook’s second volley bringing it to an end and the second a few seconds after.
In both that video, and the one below, however, I can only hear one distinct shot immediately after the first 8, not two, for a total of 10 shots, not 11:

While searching for that analysis again on Twitter, I found the University of Colorado guy presenting his analysis, which I complained about earlier for not showing their work:

In the video he's analyzing, the second volley of 5 shots does sound very different than the first 3. But I do find it odd that he doesn't even mention that in the video he's analyzing, for the first 3 shots the camera is facing one direction, then the cameraman turns around 180 degrees for the next 6 shots. I would guess that would affect the acoustics and how the shots register on the phone's microphone... (Again though, sounds like 5+1 shots in the second volley, not 5+2.)

So with all of the above, I'm now starting to be willing to bet that the bullet that hit Trumps ear came from the left side, as seen in the above. Thus, I would say that that bullet came pretty much from the general direction of the rooftop building. Now, if someone could try to find a reliable larger picture (looking STRAIGHT down from above) that encompasses the rooftop and surroundings (hopefully, including the water tower) and the opposite side of the angle range and those areas (right side in the above), we might be able to position the above correctly within that larger context and see how the red lines go through those areas.
Good stuff. Maybe you could paste this image onto a Google maps screenshot, and then paste the drone image of the stands over top of it? (ADDED: Never mind, the scale isn't correct on this, as far as I can tell.)

Last edited:
Looking more closely, there seem to be some distinct differences between the two people. The mouth is of similar shape, but the nose, ears, and skin tags suggest they are two different people.

View attachment 98455
Are there face comparison software we can use to compare it?. Ideally removing the glasses on the right image is a good first step.
Left side face has little more muscle. left image ear cleft is not visible to compare, freckles can easily be covered.

The video is fake, unfortunately. Someone has mirrored it: the flag should be on the left side of the cap.
(Some commenters pointed this out below the tweet.)

GSy3_qYXEAEBlw3
Yeah one of my friends told me that later (I don't have an account on X so couldn't read the comments). Sorry for the noise.

It just goes to show you, the further out we get from this event, the more rabbit holes there are going to be to navigate. I'll not post any more videos without being able to do proper analysis.

One thing I do wonder, however, is from the front view of Trump getting shot I noticed a woman sitting behind him in the stands below and to his right (wearing a hat and pink shirt) who seemed to be taking a video with a tablet all the way through the event, not even flinching with bullets flying. I'd really love to see her video, if that's what she was doing...

View attachment 98455
Plus different neck features, lower lip, smile lines... Not the same person.

Seems at this point, after all the discussion, it's still possible that there was only one shooter, Crooks, although given the various suspicious details and precedents, it's highly unlikely that he acted alone. Maybe that's where we'll have to leave it until more data comes in, assuming any does.

View attachment 98455
They are definitely different people - it's always in the ears. The Antihelix of the lady on the left is much longer and orients more vertically, and the lady on the right, hers has a pronounced curve. I would also say the tip of the nose is markedly different - however the laugh lines are very similar. However if an 'agent' wanted to disguise their appearance, small prosthetics would be simple to apply especially when you 'know' what identifying features are most striking. Make up is also magic!

Don't know if this has already been pointed out, but here's the picture of the ladder used. It's definitely not a 5-ft ladder like we were told by the FBI and it surely wouldn't have fit in Crooks' vehicle. This doesn't even get into how it was placed there, since Crooks could not have carried it and the rifle while walking to the building, much less without being seen. That's a heavy ladder.

View attachment 98330

Hard to tell for sure from that photo but it looks like a fiberglass step ladder leaned up against the building to me, they often have fiberglass sides and aluminum steps and they tend to get narrower towards the top.

View attachment 98333

Don't know how accurate it is, but Elon Musk posted a picture showing the ladder used by Crooks is a smaller one on the adjacent building while the ladder shown above is one used by the SWAT team.

View attachment 98334

Maybe this has been mentioned already but while looking for something else, I just happened to run into 'perfectly timed evidence'. In this video on Rumble, at 1:55:57 (this is after Trump had been whisked away and Crook is dead) you can see SS on the roof standing around Crook's location. Then, on the right screen, at 2:05:53 to 2:06:17, you see a guy carrying what looks like a red fibreglass ladder behind the bleachers heading towards Crook's location.

Ladder Man.jpg

SWAT, if you will, is already on the roof without using this ladder, of course, if it's the same ladder that was propped up against the building. Did they use the "shooter ladder" pictured in Elon's photo?

From Niall's post:
After rallygoers spotted Crooks on the roof of a manufacturing plant just 130 yards from the stage where Trump was speaking just after 6 p.m. Tuesday, police were notified and one officer climbed a ladder to investigate, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

The officer – whose department had been enlisted by the Secret Service to help with security — encountered Crooks, who pointed his AR-style rifle at them.

The officer then backed down the ladder, and Crooks immediately took aim and loosed about eight shots at the former president – grazing him in the ear, killing one bystander in the rally crowd, and gravely wounding two others, the source said.

Which may be a contradiction to this officers report that one officer stood on another officers shoulders, held onto the edge of the roof and peered over the edge to see Crooks who then pointed the weapon at him. The officer then ducked out of the way and ended up falling eight feet.
Boosted? From which side/corner?... How come there is not video of that? Perhaps from the parking lot side, not visible to the people, in which is the entrance to the building full of other security authorities, and could not do anything more than to see how the fly goes by.

As if he wouldn't know how much time in between incidents 🙄

In the video he's analyzing, the second volley of 5 shots does sound very different than the first 3. But I do find it odd that he doesn't even mention that in the video he's analyzing, for the first 3 shots the camera is facing one direction, then the cameraman turns around 180 degrees for the next 6 shots. I would guess that would affect the acoustics and how the shots register on the phone's microphone... (Again though, sounds like 5+1 shots in the second volley, not 5+2.)
I found the original video, he makes the case that there where 2 or 3 shooters.
Seems at this point, after all the discussion, it's still possible that there was only one shooter, Crooks, although given the various suspicious details and precedents, it's highly unlikely that he acted alone. Maybe that's where we'll have to leave it until more data comes in, assuming any does.
Here's the video:

Some points:
The first three shots come from the same location/have the same time signature. About 400-450ft (~120-130m)
Based on the footage of the first shot hitting the railing, he estimates it's a rising shot. Meaning it was fired upwards (from the window)
Screenshot 2024-07-19 221641.png

He backs this up with audio analysis from a video from a different location (nearer the shooter). The first three shots have no echo, where as the other shots do. Meaning the first three shots where probably from inside.
Screenshot 2024-07-19 221945.png

There is additional discrepancies with the rapid fire section (shots 6-9) in that they again don't have echo's - and are most likely 100ft behind the first (two) shooters.
Screenshot 2024-07-19 222132.png
Looking on google maps, this would put the third shooter in the yellow area I've marked:
Screenshot 2024-07-19 222458.png

In conclusion:
Screenshot 2024-07-19 221426.png

Back
Top Bottom