Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

yes, This video is much clearer. Initially I was ignoring shadow on the top as I was assuming the top structure on the water tower is Lot taller than human size ( 6 or 7 ft). I guess this tower height is of human size. There are 2 shooters on the water tower (one on the rim and other one is top of the tower). With the force the gun produces, I thought it is very risky for the person to shoot from the water tower slope. I guess it is not.

How many shooters? 3 or 4 ?
One is patsy Crooks, 2 on Water tower. And another one from any other location?

I think “the person“ on the lower part of the water tower is just a tree branch and “the person“ on top of the water tower probably a combination of pixilation and the darker side of that structure.

Yes and it points to more than one shooter. So if the shot on Trump came from the Water tower, then the shots which have been triangulated from 'Crooks' position to match with Trump, (though they don't according to Cullen's video above) and hit the hydraulics hoses behind him, were done to pin it on Crooks?

Looked at the high res video here and Trump isn't facing the Jumbotron head on. He's merely turned towards it. But not so much that it's impossible or even implausible for the shot to have come from somewhere approximating Crooks' position.

In this video the first shot sounds distinctly different from the other ones which follow which have more of tinny sound to them if you know what I mean. Starts at 0:45 of the video which Joe showed. Have a listen.

I agree, the first round sounds different than the ones that followed but only in that video. When listening to the first three shots in other videos there's no difference between them so I don't know what to make of that. It seems to be only in that one video where I can hear a difference.

Edit: Just want to add that the first shot being different would make sense if there was a pro taking the first shot and he wasn't in the exact same location.

Indeed. She makes a good point and also she was present in the crowd. She said the shots came from right AND left and the crowd was aware of more shooters.

The spray goes to the right, though. If someone was shooting towards Trump the spray should be going to the left. The spray, considering the man was shot, very well could've been blood or dust of some kind from the bullet hitting the railing.

Looking at the area after the fact there's nowhere for a sniper to have gotten off a round from there. Not without getting noticed or freaking out the people nearby who didn't respond like people do to someone shooting during an active shooter situation.

Also, the other people in the video she's claiming were pointing to a shooter were actually pointing towards a person who'd been hit. As one person can be heard saying "he hit" just before she switches back to herself.

There are people stating pretty clearly that they saw and heard gunshots coming from the field to the right of the arena. Plausible also.

A comment on that video says there's a longer version floating around though they didn't provide a link showing the person on the ground is one of the guys who was shot in the top right of the nearby bleachers. Haven't found this video to confirm it though.

The guy recording those videos as well as several other people in them indicate a "shot" came from the bleachers which looks to me not like a shot but a ricochet. One woman pointed out how the "shot", aka smoke, went away from Trump.

However, the younger guy says he saw something not where everyone else had indicated in the bleachers but in the nearby field. Who or what did he see because there wouldn't have been a shot to take from that spot. Would there?

I think “the person“ on the lower part of the water tower is just a tree branch and “the person“ on top of the water tower probably a combination of pixilation and the darker side of that structure.

I see the same, a tree branch and pixelation.

Last edited:
I just had a random thought - if we know the shutter speed we should know the bullet’s speed based on how stretched it is right? For a given shutter speed, the bullet would have the same stretch distance given a specific flight speed. I believe it was mentioned the shutter speed was 1/8000 if I’m not mistaken. That means we would just need to measure the stretch of the bullet in inches, which could be done given we know its exact location relative to Trump’s head.

Then we would just need to know how much stretch a moving object at a specific speed would have when captured with the 1/8000 (or whatever the actual shutter setting was, might need to confirm) shutter speed.

At least this would tell us if the bullet was subsonic. My guess is this could be done with math without having to experiment, but I’m not super sure.

Unless I’m missing other settings that would affect the stretch like ISO (and do we know what those were in this case)? I’m not a camera person or a math person, but is this possible?

I just saw this regarding the woman in the crowd behind Trump who acted extremely calmly during the whole thing. She has been identified as assistant director of the FBI. Have others heard about this and whether this is true?

(mind the language in the video)

ADDED: I think it is fake.
Yesterday I tried to google/Yandex image search on her image with dark glasses from the video (and some clean up), the only result I got was people with sun glasses.:lol: I tried to remove her glasses, unfortunately i couldn't spend enough time to have a clean image. Her images on google, looks similar though not exactly same (with time and heat one can't expect the same as official portrait). We will see how it goes.

All this exposure starts to stink like Hell for PTB. May be some fragrance in the "heaven". How does one explain FBI assistant director behind trump behaving weirdly at the time of assassination attempt? Triple bad day is around the corner for sure.

How did PTB thought of get away with this? It is as if they don't even have a contingency for any eventuality of failure. Wishful thinking at its best I guess.

Janeen DiGuiseppi Named Assistant Director of the FBI's Insider Threat Office​

Director Christopher Wray has named Janeen DiGuiseppi as the assistant director of the Insider Threat Office at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Most recently, Ms. DiGuiseppi was the special agent in charge of the Albany Field Office in New York.

Ms. DiGuiseppi joined the FBI as a special agent in 1999 and was first assigned to the Salt Lake City Field Office, where she worked violent crime, drug, and public corruption violations.

In 2008, Ms. DiGuiseppi was promoted to assistant legal attaché in Baghdad and supervised the FBI’s Major Crimes Task Force. She returned to Salt Lake City in 2009 and was assigned to the Drug Enforcement Administration's Drug Diversion Task Force until she was promoted to supervisory special agent in 2010 as the FBI’s biometric lead in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Ms. DiGuiseppi was assigned to the Memphis Field Office in Tennessee in 2012, where she supervised the civil rights and public corruption programs and the Violent Crimes Against Children/Child Exploitation Task Force.

In 2014, she was promoted to assistant section chief of the Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section in the Criminal Investigative Division at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. In 2016, she was named assistant section chief of the Transnational Organized Crime - Eastern Hemisphere Section, where she managed organized crime and major theft programs.

Ms. DiGuiseppi was named assistant special agent in charge of the Denver Field Office in 2017, with oversight of the intelligence and surveillance programs and Wyoming resident agencies.

In 2019, Ms. DiGuiseppi was selected as section chief of the FBI Training Division’s Curriculum Management Section and promoted to deputy assistant director in 2020. In 2021, Ms. DiGuiseppi was promoted to special agent in charge of the Albany Field Office in New York.

Ms. DiGuiseppi earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida, a master’s degree from Western New England College, and a master’s degree from Florida International University. Prior to joining the Bureau, Ms. DiGuiseppi served as an officer in the United States Air Force.

What about the attendees who said shots came from Water tower and James Webb who talked about tree's got grazed by ?

I am still open to the whatever the outcome is.

Maybe the water tower shooter shot crooks.
IMHO, It is unlikely for this reason.
Crooks is a novice to count on getting the target. Having contingency to shoot him from hiding is unnecessary unless he is part of Trump's SS team. If water tank shooter is from Trump's SS team, they would have told by now.

Yesterday I tried to google/Yandex image search on her image with dark glasses from the video (and some clean up), the only result I got was people with sun glasses.:lol: I tried to remove her glasses, unfortunately i couldn't spend enough time to have a clean image. Her images on google, looks similar though not exactly same (with time and heat one can't expect the same as official portrait). We will see how it goes.

All this exposure starts to stink like Hell for PTB. May be some fragrance in the "heaven". How does one explain FBI assistant director behind trump behaving weirdly at the time of assassination attempt? Triple bad day is around the corner for sure.

How did PTB thought of get away with this? It is as if they don't even have a contingency for any eventuality of failure. Wishful thinking at its best I guess.

Looking more closely, there seem to be some distinct differences between the two people. The mouth is of similar shape, but the nose, ears, and skin tags suggest they are two different people.

I made a comparison image:

1721403146693.png

Shooter #2’s bullet, directed at the counter-sniper closest to Crooks, was captured on video striking two rally attendees who were standing in the third set of bleachers, furthest to the East of the venue, killing one and critically injuring another. The two bystanders struck by the bullet are depicted in the image below as blue dots. This allowed Ambellas to track the exact path of the bullet.

Screenshot-2024-07-17-at-10.38.27%E2%80%AFAM-1024x655.png

Additionally, it is vital to point out that several rally attendees who were on the set of bleachers in which the two victims were struck were captured on video pointing and screaming that a second shooter was in the exact direction shown with the red line, tracing back to shooter #2’s position in the sniper nest.
Don't know where he got that blue dot to the left. Coperhaven was just a few seats to the left of Dutch, who is the right blue dot.
"Right front". I was thinking about this. In the video/screen shot of the bullet that pinged off of the rail (the first shot fired?), Dutch was looking at the jumbotron behind him which meant that his left side was facing Crooks (view your larger map). His wounds are, like you say, on his front right. Is Joe correct when he says one of his wounds could be from a ricochet? If it wasn't, he would have to have turned towards Crooks at some point after going down (instinctively knowing bullets were flying?) or could he have been shot from the right?
From Crooks's perspective, he would've seen Dutch at roughly a 45-degree angle. The entire front (including the "right front") would've been visible to a shooter at Crooks's location. Here's a very rough drawing (stick figure is oversized for visibility). Basically, he could've been shot anywhere on his left side, anywhere on his front, but not on his right side.
trump5.png
Also, for your map, there's Ronny Jackson’s nephew who was injured in the front row, and the hydraulic spray that was suggested as being possibly hit by a shot. Though, I guess, those are unconfirmed.
I didn't put the nephew because I don't know even roughly where he was located. Can anyone see him in the videos? As for the hydraulics, they line up perfectly with shots that hit Trump and Dutch.
Why didn't we see this video earlier? It's a conspiracy!!
Moot, since the video has been exposed as a fake, but there were hundreds of people filming. Wouldn't be surprised if at least a handful more videos get uploaded in the coming weeks, especially as the boomers send the videos to their kids who know how to upload them to social media.

Looking more closely, there seem to be some distinct differences between the two people. The mouth is of similar shape, but the nose, ears, and skin tags suggest they are two different people.

I made a comparison image:
Yes, I think it is 2 different women. The picture which is posted of her in the posts which are going round on X are from when she was younger, I think. Unfortunately, in that picture, when she got the job as assistant director to the FBI, they likely posted a picture of her from a decade earlier, which is not unusual. Yet, she doesn't quite the same anymore.
In this article from 2023, when she got the job, there is a picture of her which is circulating. As can be seen in Keyhole's post, then she looks different now. Below a picture of her, when younger (I assume).

1721403592171.png

Back
Top Bottom