Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

yes, This video is much clearer. Initially I was ignoring shadow on the top as I was assuming the top structure on the water tower is Lot taller than human size ( 6 or 7 ft). I guess this tower height is of human size. There are 2 shooters on the water tower (one on the rim and other one is top of the tower). With the force the gun produces, I thought it is very risky for the person to shoot from the water tower slope. I guess it is not.

Not convinced, at all. Without extreme zoom, it looks like the dark/shadowed side of the structure on top. When you extreme zoom in, you make anything you want out of it.

Just for the record....

CNN report on July 15th incorrect states that three weapons were fired at the Trump.

"The first three shots were consistent with alleged weapon A, the next five were consistent with alleged weapon B, and the final “acoustic impulse” was emitted by a possible weapon C, per audio analysis by Catalin Grigoras, director of the National Center for Media Forensics at the University of Colorado in Denver, and Cole Whitecotton, Senior Professional Research Associate at the same institution.

Screenshot 2024-07-19 234055.jpg

I’m inclined to think it’s the same person, it’s obvious she is wearing a lot of make up in photo on the left. Regular base application and shadow contouring techniques commonly used would explain any slight differences. Highlights applied on bridge of nose would explain slight difference in the appearance of shape of the nose. The blemishes look like freckles not moles which are easily covered. And this is normal for a professional woman to use makeup like this, highly unusual if she didn’t, particularly in USA.
Look again at the ears, they are dramatically different.

So maybe they really were arrogant enough to put shooters in the building that Crooks was on top of? Wasn't it officially stated that there were SS personnel in that building, to use it as a "spotting" location?

So maybe they really were arrogant enough to put shooters in the building that Crooks was on top of? Wasn't it officially stated that there were SS personnel in that building, to use it as a "spotting" location?
Here's a screen shot from that video I posted that you can't view:
Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 7.20.11 PM.png
Not a lot of info in the video, just that it was allegedly the sniper(s) in that building who spotted Crooks and circulated that photo of him. Not entirely clear from the report at what time this happened. (BTW, that picture of Crooks was going around on Twitter very shortly after the shooting.)

I found the original video, he makes the case that there where 2 or 3 shooters.
Just to correct my post: this guy isn't the one who works for the University of Colorado. He's just sharing a similar analysis and isn't an audio forensics expert as I initially thought he was. That might explain why he missed the change in sound matching the change in camera orientation...

Last edited:
Wasn't it officially stated that there were SS personnel in that building, to use it as a "spotting" location?
That seems to be the case. Way back in the thread there was ZeroHedge article I posted about with information related to that.

That seems to be the case. Way back in the thread there was ZeroHedge article I posted about with information related to that.

Speaking of ZH, this article just got posted:

They have a second shooter farther back in the AGR complex, but shooting from the same angle as Crooks. And they discount the water tower theory.

Again, it's a theory a minute right now, but that one at least looks plausible.

Back
Top Bottom