Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

His association with Epstein is troubling for example.
If Trump was on the Epstein list or there was even a whiff of evidence of him engaging in sex acts with underage girls on that island or anywhere else, you can bet it would have been leaked to a dozen different media outlets and his candidacy would have been torpedoed. That this hasn't happened should tell you all you need to know about Trump's guilt or innocence in this regard.

After a search I couldn't see this posted yet, apologies in case I missed it. That is, Martenson's newest video update from yesterday, here:

I couldn't find this one yet on his Youtube channel, in the article linked above it's on Odysee, direct link here:

He doesn't present anything groundbreaking, but elaborates further on his previous analyses. However, one tidbit that I found interesting was the 'fact' that he presents towards the end, starting ca 55min into the video: apparently the burst of 5 shots is done at world record speed, and Martenson says that that would be an impossible speed for an amateur. He adds, that at that speed even the world's fastest shooter Jerry Miculek (I havent' checked if this is true) spreads the shots considerably at a distance of 5 yards (4,5meters).

I'm not sure if this information adds anything valuable. If it is true that a shooter who isn't 'best-of-the best' isn't capable of firing a series this fast, what does this mean? Was the second shooter also a professional that after seeing that the first 3 shots missed, got in a real hurry and fired a rapid series of 5 shots? This scenario would perhaps mean that Crooks didn't fire one single shot?

...which also conveys understanding that Abe was whacked by essentially the same entities that attempted to whack Trump.
For more context, here is an article from July 2022 detailing twitter chatter pointing to CCP in the assassination of Shinzo Abe.

For more context, here is an article from July 2022 detailing twitter chatter pointing to CCP in the assassination of Shinzo Abe.
Also, it appears the bodyguards didn't protect Abe.

Back
Top Bottom