Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

What this video taken shortly after the shooting. Crooks' body still on the roof. Both the gable end window and 2nd last window (from right) on the front of the building are open.

I think what he meant was that in order to shoot 5 shots at such a rapid pace you need to be an exceptionally good shooter. Crooks apparently had some training in shooting but was he able to shoot as fast as e.g. Miculek? Maybe this is a moot point, I don't have enough expertice to determine.

I see the point now. (Duh!) The 5 alleged Crooks shots WERE fired off in less than a second. I was thinking it was longer than that. According to one of the working hypotheses so far, though, those were the shots fired by Crooks... Maybe he was just that fast, or had a rapid-fire trigger? (Here's a random guy shooting 5/second, and another guy doing 6.)

Yeah, how fast the bullets were fired after the initial three didn’t strike me as anything unusually fast at all AND I can’t understand how he could come to any kind of conclusion that those shots were in any way unusually accurate either if they were fired by an amateur (aka. Crooks), when we, as far as I can see, don’t even really know where all, or even any, of those shots have landed in the first place! So what he says sounds rather strange to me.

In the absence of eyewitness statements about Crooks climbing onto the roof, and given the 'confusion' regarding ladders he used/didn't use, it's possible that he accessed that roof by being let into the building by the 'SS agents', then walked out the open end window and across, as shown here:

Crooks_access_rooftop.jpg

Circled red is the low concrete wall the 'SS agents' photographed him sitting on about an hour before 'show-time'. Maybe there's an entrance to the building on that far side where someone just had to pop downstairs let him in?

Fascinating, if true, that Rep. Pat Fallon replicated the shooting with his AR-15, firing 8 rounds from ~130 yards, and 7 out of 8 of his bullets hit the target's head.

And that's assuming Crooks is a better marksman than him, and that only he fired all 8 rounds. For Crooks AND a pro to miss Trump so badly suggests the level of 'divine intervention' was 'dialed up' high!

So, not only by turning his head at the right time did Trump avert his death, maybe the immaturity of the shooter sent him into a emotional state and insecurity that made him have a hissy-fit while aiming his rifle.
Another reason he shot so fast was the urgency of his situation: he just pointed his rifle at a security/policeman and it was a very limited time for him to act if he was to succeed - having been discovered. So he was in a race against time.
That brings up another point. He didn't care about getting caught/killed. Like being on a suicide mission. Did he have an escape plan? Getaway vehicle? If he was discovered, why go through with it? Maybe Audrey Hale was his inspiration.
I saw a video presented by a behavioral therapist, and it showed a bicycle with saddlebags for some reason - no comment on why it was pictured, it was just shown in succession with other incident related scenes...
Another thing... It's probably been mentioned, but his parents were behavioral therapists... The mass media are calling them social workers - maybe to taint the facts like they did when they said 'Trump fell at rally'.

Back
Top Bottom