Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

What this video taken shortly after the shooting. Crooks' body still on the roof. Both the gable end window and 2nd last window (from right) on the front of the building are open.

These were taken after local law enforcement had already gotten on the roof and moved the rifle. We still don't know if either was open during the shooting. I've only found two pictures from that close so far, and both of them are blurry enough that it's impossible to tell one way or another.

1. Failed Trump Assassination Attempt (picture snapped by a guy right after the shooting)

2. There's a perfect shot of the window in this video. Too bad it's so low-quality!

I like Niall's idea of the door as a possible point of access for Crooks to reach the roof though.

Full tinfoil mode.

TDARM in the real shooter (undergrounder) and TDARM out. Time travel and keep repeating the cycle over and over until a bullet hits Trump's ear just right so that Trump is otherwise fine to continue campaigning.

Are there any reports of Crooks breathing fire or multiple Crooks, a la Oswald?

Was thinking that surely other snipers would have had to be communicating with Crooks / he would have to be communicating with them to be able to coordinate shots so there was not more than one gun firing at the same time? I wondered if he had an earpiece in and it was surreptitiously removed when they were 'checking his pulse' after he had his brains blown out. Otherwise someone was watching Crooks and keeping other sniper/s informed about what he was doing. Crooks can't seriously have thought he was the only shooter that they had 'specially chosen' to take out Trump.

I like Niall's idea of the door as a possible point of access for Crooks to reach the roof though.

Could also have been used to observe Crooks without revealing themselves and communicate exactly when he was in position.

No answer as to how many shells were on the roof - pretty easy question to answer, especially when you affirm you know the answer.
Whatcha got to hide, lady? Full of SH#T indeed, but so is the whole stinking system.

Full tinfoil mode.

TDARM in the real shooter (undergrounder) and TDARM out. Time travel and keep repeating the cycle over and over until a bullet hits Trump's ear just right so that Trump is otherwise fine to continue campaigning.

Are there any reports of Crooks breathing fire or multiple Crooks, a la Oswald?
LOL! This one gets my vote.

1. Failed Trump Assassination Attempt (picture snapped by a guy right after the shooting)

2. There's a perfect shot of the window in this video. Too bad it's so low-quality!

From #2, this is the best frame. It's less then low-quality when widows are being erased.

Window?.jpg

Interestingly, from the same video, from the same building just around the corner, there is a window open. Notice the shadow being cast on the wall. It's open wide.

Open Window- Far Side.jpg

From #1... it looks like window 4 is showing a lot of reflection...window 6 has the blinds pulled up...window 2 and window 5 open...maybe?

Widows Open (OS).jpg

@Niall beat me to it. His proposal is exactly what I thought of when I saw the window to the roof open.

Yes. There is a door on that side (the opposite side of the one in the photo).

Edit: I'm referring to the Building 6. The building with th open windows, there is a door at the upper back. You can see the walkway.

View attachment 98670
If we assume, some body fired from these open windows with silencers and so on, will there be trace of air shock of bullet path visible from outside as if it is coming from window?

If we assume, some body fired from these open windows with silencers and so on, will there be trace of air shock of bullet path visible from outside as if it is coming from window?
Do you mean visible, or audible? If the rounds are hypersonic, there will be an audible shockwave up to around 30 degrees either side of the bullet trajectory.

Back
Top Bottom