Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Biden has received an update on the 'incident' at Trump's rally - the Secret Service are not calling this a 'shooting'.

It does not look like a little scratch on his ear, or an injury due to the scuffle and people landing on top of him, it looks more substantial than that and it was clear from the footage something hit his ear. He swiped at his head like a mosquito had bitten him and really hurt. Am just watching a replay of it - the sounds are like little 'pops'.

How distressing for his family and loved ones.
I hope people will not be stampeded into an over reaction, but I appreciate the deep anger people will feel.

Either it was a failed attempt, or they make it look like a failed attempt.
I was thinking that too. It feels like someone has been specifically organised for this role, as per usual.
It happened just as he was referring to a graph demonstrating illegal immigrant numbers.

Last edited:
Trump Shot On Side Of Head, Rushed Off Stage In Assassination Attempt At Pennsylvania Rally
BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, JUL 13, 2024 - 03:30 PM

Donald Trump appears to have been shot during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. The former President could be seen grabbing his neck and then falling to the ground as the sound of shots rang out.
Longer clip with closer vantage (shooting at 21 seconds):

Trump was seen standing back up with blood on his face, and was led off stage by the Secret Service, who could be heard shouting "get down" during the incident.
"I saw blood on his ear," one rallygoer, Ron Moose, told the NYT.

Nine shots were heard, including three before Trump grabbed his ear.

Some reported seeing the military chase someone on the left hand side of the bleachers. The Times is also reporting that secret service is kicking out the press and has declared the venue a crime scene.

Trump's ear was visibly wounded.

According to Secret Service spoksman, Anthony Guglielmi, Trump "is safe" after "an incident occurred" at the Pennsylvania rally.

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said that Trump is "fine and is being checked out at a local medical facility," adding that Trump "thanks law enforcement and first responders for their quick action during this heinous act."

"Everyone join me in praying for our President Trump and everyone at that rally. I hope everyone is ok," GOP Senator J.D. Vance (R-OH) posted on X.

"An incident occurred the evening of July 13 at a Trump rally in Pennsylvania. The Secret Service has implemented protective measures and the former President is safe. This is now an active Secret Service investigation and further information will be released when available," said the Secret Service in a statement, per Maria Bartiromo.

The incident comes days after Joe Biden and top Democrat donor Reid Hoffman make assassination comments.
x.com

Elon Musk, who recently donated to Trump, says he hopes for his 'rapid recovery.'
x.com

It was dramatic but didn't look at all serious imo. If gun shots were fired why wasn't everyone running for cover or trying to get on the ground. Trump was defiant
I found it all a bit odd but we'll find out more as the night moves on.
I think the sound of a gunshot surely would be stronger than this sound that looks like firecrackers. And if there was a real gunshot, people would have panicked.

And here we go...

He might have covered his ear because of the shot(s) sound and got scratches when the body guards pushed him to the ground and covered him.

From the videos it looks like he grabbed his ear as if something happened to him in that area, before he understood fully what was going on.

Whoa. Trump can't lose now.

That was my first thought also.

Immediately after the event Elon Musk came out and endorsed him too.

edit added: And here is a tweet with the two videos - the shooting and then after they got him on his feet.
I'm no expert, but that does sound like gunfire in the first video.
The shooter is taking there time between shots (to aim), suggesting at least a basic level of training. At least to start with.

*edit* here's a video of range shooting with a pistol for comparison to the sound in Trumps video, you have the same 'crack' followed by the 'echo'

My partner just got a text from somebody whose friend was at the rally. He said "somebody between the gunman and Trump did get shot, they were doing CPR on them. Watching that many thousands of people Hit the Dirt to get out of cover was crazy. The shooter was tucked down in the woods somewhere, we watched the Secret Service on the roof shooting at him."

This is an eyewitness report.

If this was an assassination attempt, it's way too obvious. Smacks of panic desperation on the part of the PTB. No heart attack or stroke - just a standard wetwork operation most likely by the usual mind-controlled patsy. So sad. Not that I ever thought Trump would actually change things for the better due to the 4D forces being so powerful and people having yet to wake up to reality, still it's frustrating if this was an actual shooting. Trump is a way better man than Biden...or whoever the PTB choose to replace Dementia Joe with.

Back
Top Bottom