Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

A very close and violent brush with your own mortality, or a serious death threat, can have different effects on different people, but generally it tends to make a person take stock of their lives and reassess what is really valuable in life, like family etc. especially if they are in the later stages of life, as Trump is. It also, obviously, makes a person reconsider the path they were on that lead to the threatened or actual attempt on their life.

So maybe we should expect a more muted, thoughtful Trump from now on, and in his potential 2nd term?

Yes he looks like a man who just heard death whisper into his ear "I'm here for you", and is squaring that with the fact that, by some unbelievable odds, he's still alive. And yet he may not have much time, because these forces are unlikely to quit.

That in and of itself might suggest to him some greater mandate than he had previously held. Especially after the first day of the RNC when so many people shared how deeply he had changed their life and significantly impacted the history of the country. Below is one of my favorites:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown, as they say. I think we see that weight on him now. I hope that we see a newer and stronger Trump in the coming months. One who doesn't cave in. We'll see. These are foreboding times, but that's what we signed up for.

Last edited:
If anyone wants an overview of the scene after the event, I've managed to work out how to get the 4k images from routers and AP.
This one is useful because it still shows the podium as well.

Now it's not perfect (I'm just eyeing the picture here), but the spray did appear to come from near the base of the telehandlers yellow arm, perhaps around the area of the pistons.
You can also see the stand where the guy was shot in the head.

Assuming the shooter was on the right of the front building, he could conceivably hit the guy in the stands and skim Trumps ear - but none of those shots appear (again, just eyeing it) to be in line with where the telehandler was hit.
Now if you take the telehandler and where trump was stood and you're looking at either a bit further to the left on the first roof (not where the body was? I need to check) - or (and I'd need to confirm heights/angles) the rear most roof (top of the picture), which may also be behind tree cover compared to the counter snipers. It would be a position not visible from the ground, and would be shooting over the head of the 20 year old.

Just speculation until I can confirm things.

Attachments

• CFGYTHO3RVMM7PWJYHGFM42MWM.jpg
    CFGYTHO3RVMM7PWJYHGFM42MWM.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
If anyone wants an overview of the scene after the event, I've managed to work out how to get the 4k images from routers and AP.
This one is useful because it still shows the podium as well.

Now it's not perfect (I'm just eyeing the picture here), but the spray did appear to come from near the base of the telehandlers yellow arm, perhaps around the area of the pistons.
You can also see the stand where the guy was shot in the head.

Assuming the shooter was on the right of the front building, he could conceivably hit the guy in the stands and skim Trumps ear - but none of those shots appear (again, just eyeing it) to be in line with where the telehandler was hit.
Now if you take the telehandler and where trump was stood and you're looking at either a bit further to the left on the first roof (not where the body was? I need to check) - or (and I'd need to confirm heights/angles) the rear most roof (top of the picture), which may also be behind tree cover compared to the counter snipers. It would be a position not visible from the ground, and would be shooting over the head of the 20 year old.

Just speculation until I can confirm things.
Good find. I added a line from the rooftop location through Trump's location, with red stars for the 3 known targets (roughly). Makes me wonder if the bullet that went through Trump's ear also hit the hydraulics...

trumpscene.jpg

Here is a theory of a target triangulation by forensic experts:

Forensic Analysis Reveals Multiple Guns Fired at Trump RallyForensic analysis indicates that up to three firearms were discharged during the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday.An audio analysis conducted by Catalin Grigoras and Cole Whitecotton from the University of Colorado's National Center for Media Forensics suggests that the initial three shots matched a suspected weapon A, followed by five shots from suspected weapon B, and concluding with an acoustic signature potentially from weapon C.According to the FBI, the shooter acted independently.

So far this is the only decent evidence of a second shooter, but it's pretty worthless unless they release their actual data and analysis. So far I haven't been able to find anything but the CNN article. Anyone else have any better luck?

In the meanwhile Trump made a public appearance at RNC. The look in his face seems to says something about what a shock that was.
This man has guts, real and honourable courage, can we imagine what it would be like to be anywhere, let alone in a public arena, when you know someone out there wants you dead….
Of all the things we try to do, controlling emotions and impulses and maintaining decorum is one of the hardest, and that’s just with normal everyday life triggers.

I’m feel a sense of pride being an earthling at this time and bearing witness to the ever rising hero within. Trump is a billboard of hope and faith for all of us to see and lean on for support and comfort, but mostly to grow and harness our inner warrior spirit that says ‘get up and fight’, I love him!

At 27:03 the witnesses speak of the water tower shooter.

I'm watching the Redacted vid posted by @SummerLite and at 20:19 Clayton starts talking about the bullets that were determined by SS to have come from 488 yards away. And it just so happens that the Butler Gymnastics Club is approximately that exact same distance away. He proceeds to show the google maps street view of that area/the Club that faces the stage Trump was located. He spins the view around to show the fairgrounds where Trump was speaking - same line of sight! Then he shows a map they put together that shows a straight line from the Club - to Crooks - to Trump stage:

1721175262691.png

Calculated and confirmed the distance was within the range of apprx. 500 yards. Called and found out the Club is closed on Saturdays for the summer and so the building should have been vacant/unoccupied - was it? So, that's another point of interest that needs further investigation in that the real shooter could have shot from that location making it look like Crooks was responsible.

Back
Top Bottom