Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Amazingly, the mainstream media tried to pass the assassination attempt off as 'Trump leaving early because of popping sounds' or something similar. The MSM has little regard for truth or objective reality. And here in the interview, the CNN host is most concerned about 'The Narrative', perception, and making sure innocent and indoctrinated minds are not allowed to wander wherever their intuition and common sense take them. Was this a setup? Does it quack like a duck? It probably was a setup. Statisticians could claim a narrow margin of error on this one I think.
Screenshot_20240716_150739_Chrome.jpg

Trump is now an anime God in Japan!

Being serious, those new videos of witnesses talking about a shooter on the water tower are interesting. Funny how it took a few days for that to get out. Will we see more evidence leading to even more potential shooters? Are we almost at peak rabbit hole generation, or are we just warming up?

Well, I saw the interview with the most clear and direct mentioning from the woman who saw the water tower shooter and also his death going around pretty early on, with the delicate difference that those parts were she talked about the tower and the shooter were not included in that video.

Now they are floating that Iran, though not involved in Saturday's shooting, wants to kill Trump... has had a plot to kill him. Could be 'they' are setting up another event and/or second attempt on Trump's life, which would then be blamed on Iran. Could also be that they are trying to muddy the waters. Isn't it BS that Trumps security was beefed up? From what I remember, they had pulled off most of his normal SS protection to protect Jill Biden, etc.

If I was Trump I would go to ground for a time...

BREAKING: Federal agents had intel on a plot to ass*assinate Trump..Intelligence reveals there was an Iranian plot to ass*inate the former president! Apparently the Secret Service increase protection on Trump because of that. Hmm .. scary stuff.

Last edited:
It would seem then that based on where the telehandler is (bottom, right of the green tractor), the shot that caused the spray would line up with the guy on the roof (keep drawing the line in the picture downwards).
That's three shots all in a line from Crooks's location.
It would be interesting to know where the other causalities where if we want to work out more angles. If they are all just the guy on the roof, then I suspect they'd be in either of the stands along the line drawn above.
At least one of the injured victims was close to where the fireman was killed, from what I could tell from the witnesses nearby. Haven't heard anything about the location of the second person who was injured.

It would seem then that based on where the telehandler is (bottom, right of the green tractor), the shot that caused the spray would line up with the guy on the roof (keep drawing the line in the picture downwards).
It would be interesting to know where the other causalities where if we want to work out more angles. If they are all just the guy on the roof, then I suspect they'd be in either of the stands along the line drawn above.

Yeah, the spray thing could very well have been done by the bullets from the rooftop shooter or that hypothetical other guy near there. So, not much there that can give us further clues. As for the dead guy in the crowd, I‘m also pretty sure that he was located at approximately the same possible line of sight with the roof building. So, not much there that can give us further clues either. So far there is only one shot we can really work with quite precisely: The one that hit Trumps ear.

This was what went through my mind also yesterday. The fact that they could not get into the boys phone was insane, dont they have all our data saved on guarded servers? Also, the instigators of this had to make it look like it was the boy's fanatical aversion to Trump, and his donation to the Democrats prior to the shooting, was suspect to say the least. The young man interviewed as having gone to the same school as Crook, seemed staged to me, he was summarising too much and he was saying things that an older person says about young people and not the other way around. He says all the classic things that have been said about all patsies in our history! He was a loner, bullied, and all that.
Have any of you heard about Michael Sanford, a 20 year old with OCD and other conditions, attempted to assassinate Mr T in 2016. He served a short sentence, and the judge was very lenient with him as his condition was well documented from when he was young. He was bullied and had had suicidal thoughts and I believe he just got caught up with all the hate speech that is out there, some of which is really vile and by popular people too who may or may not realise how their words might affect vulnerable minds. He also went to a gun club and was said to have seemed nervous but not malicious and his target practice was not so good. This sound eerily familiar with what happened 2 days ago!

Thanks, I for one hadn't heard of this.

One of the big things that stood out for me reading Gavin de Becker's "Gift of Fear" was just how common this is. Every celebrity has stalkers and would-be assassins. You rarely hear about them. So for every one that makes the news, there's a ton that don't. E.g., we probably wouldn't have known about the two would-be assassins that went after Musk if he hadn't tweeted about it:

Guilty... INSIDE JOB!!??

I've heard some whoppers over the years, but this about takes the cake. GUILTY your honor!

New footage, from a guy filming the two snipers on top of the building before the event saying "oh oh something's going on. Something is going on" apparently 2 Minutes before the shots:

So the guy sees how the snipers behave/react and strongly feels "oh oh something is going on" based on their behaviour. I would guess that they have seen with their binoculars at this point people around the roof building pointing out the roof shooter.
Check it out

Just for a sanity check, notice just how sloped the roof was that actually had the snipers on it compared to the one with the kid. This doesn't add up at all.

For me, the unsecured building which Crooks used remains the gaping hole in the lone wolf story. I mean, look at this clown shoes stuff, "the decision was made to secure the building from the inside". The building with a ladder propped against it, the building with a corrugated metal roof and the best shooting position (unless you intended to actually survive this assassination attempt). The investigation of this team, and how it was designated its area of responsibility is probably going to be the most interesting.

'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

'And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.'

Yeah, the spray thing could very well have been done by the bullets from the rooftop shooter or that hypothetical other guy near there. So, not much there that can give us further clues. As for the dead guy in the crowd, I‘m also pretty sure that he was located at approximately the same possible line of sight with the roof building.
Here's a video that shows where he was in the stands (about 2/3 up, close to the far edge):

Also, Cory Comperatore was in a direct line of sight between Trump and Crooks's position.

I think it would have been perfectly possible for that sniper on the roof and the other next to him to not be able to see the sniper if he was inside the roof building (if they didn’t use infrared tools) if that shooter positioned himself and the gun further inside the building behind any of the openings/windows we see on that building. In fact, it is likely that the hypothetical sniper in the building did just that.

For me, the unsecured building which Crooks used remains the gaping hole in the lone wolf story. I mean, look at this clown shoes stuff, "the decision was made to secure the building from the inside". The building with a ladder propped against it, the building with a corrugated metal roof and the best shooting position (unless you intended to actually survive this assassination attempt).

Indeed, that is the evidence that is the most obviously fishy thing about that whole thing. I think it couldn’t get much clearer that there was that glaring hole in security and other similarly crazy security mismanagements put into place on purpose and beforehand. That also means that whoever ordered it likely wanted it to succeed, so it is quite improbable that they would leave the kill shot up to an amateur, especially given the history of many similar things in the past.

Last edited:
This was what went through my mind also yesterday. The fact that they could not get into the boys phone was insane, dont they have all our data saved on guarded servers? Also, the instigators of this had to make it look like it was the boy's fanatical aversion to Trump, and his donation to the Democrats prior to the shooting, was suspect to say the least. The young man interviewed as having gone to the same school as Crook, seemed staged to me, he was summarising too much and he was saying things that an older person says about young people and not the other way around. He says all the classic things that have been said about all patsies in our history! He was a loner, bullied, and all that.
Have any of you heard about Michael Sanford, a 20 year old with OCD and other conditions, attempted to assassinate Mr T in 2016. He served a short sentence, and the judge was very lenient with him as his condition was well documented from when he was young. He was bullied and had had suicidal thoughts and I believe he just got caught up with all the hate speech that is out there, some of which is really vile and by popular people too who may or may not realise how their words might affect vulnerable minds. He also went to a gun club and was said to have seemed nervous but not malicious and his target practice was not so good. This sound eerily familiar with what happened 2 days ago!

Is it possible that Trump is protected to carry out an “important mission”? And for that reason, the 4D STS powers would want to kill him then. Just pure speculation...

What would the line of sight be like from inside the building? Anyone tried to model that using Google Earth 3d? Same with the water tower - would shots from that direction match the ballistics of anyone who got shot?

Official word is that the SS team inside the building were using it as a spotting location. The fact that this was released means, IMO, that it unlikely to be them. My experience of previous "lone shooter" events that obviously had multiple shooters is that there is only ever oblique or vague eyewitness references to them, plus circumstantial evidence pointing to multiple shooters. Even if they get caught by local cops, they never really get caught.

Back
Top Bottom