Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

The guy with the video showing the surroundings and the red arrow is slightly 'wrong' (he may be right thought), in that the supposed shooter was on the lower roof more to the right, where the lady holds the TRUMP 2024 billboard. Considering he stopped filming seconds before the shots (because he didn't want to block the view of 'the others' behind him) it's almost like he's part of the shoving it in your face.
Screenshot_2024-07-16_19-27-35.png

Screenshot_2024-07-16_19-46-25.png

Pretty good timing.

Also remember Thomas Crooks' video statement 'you got the wrong guy'? I found it odd, like he's been handed the text.

At this point it looks likely there was another shooter, possibly inside the building, and they did the old Kennedy routine: mind-controlled patsy, professional team actually shooting. Like, "let's do the Kennedy thing, but since there was all that jazz about the magic bullet, let's make sure we shoot from the same angle as the patsy"...

Yeah, I'm leaning more in that direction too. It is, after all, the standard method for such operations.

This news is from yesterday and is partly about the accusations between the secret service and the police, according to two sources (one is a former agent who is surprised by the mistake of leaving that vulnerable point unguarded and who points out that ultimately it is the responsibility of the secret service to make the police do their part of the job) the secret services pointed out the roof from where the shooter fired as a vulnerable point before the rally, It is also mentioned, as has already been hinted, that at least some of the snipers were focused on doing counter-sniper work so their vision was elsewhere.

In this other news it is as if they went out of their way to convey that Trump could be shot again given the conditions... I find it curious that part of the statements come from Republican personnel.

I saw close up video of secret service agents on instagram and those three women were lost in place, one could not put her gun in a holster in a scene at the car, that is probably result of diversity program, so it could be also incompetence on one hand that was used when it comes to security perimeter, or it was deliberate set up, information was not passed in a line of command or someone in police or ss intentionaly omitted it, or was both.

Really good analysis by Cory Mills.
Amazingly, the mainstream media tried to pass the assassination attempt off as 'Trump leaving early because of popping sounds' or something similar. The MSM has little regard for truth or objective reality. And here in the interview, the CNN host is most concerned about 'The Narrative', perception, and making sure innocent and indoctrinated minds are not allowed to wander wherever their intuition and common sense take them. Was this a setup? Does it quack like a duck? It probably was a setup. Statisticians could claim a narrow margin of error on this one I think.

I didn't notice the "spray" she saw and you saw as well on some videos. In which video can we see that "spray" that could have been caused by a bullet? Might be interesting because we could figure out some angles where the bullet could have come from that caused that spray, depending on the time frame.

2:12 in the video above.

Yeah, I'm leaning more in that direction too. It is, after all, the standard method for such operations.
I watched a few videos today where 2 different witnesses said that shots where coming from the top of the water tower which was also in clear, direct line of Trump. I can't upload that at the moment. The patsy was on the roof top and the professional was on the water tower perhaps.

I didn't notice the "spray" she saw and you saw as well on some videos. In which video can we see that "spray" that could have been caused by a bullet? Might be interesting because we could figure out some angles where the bullet could have come from that caused that spray, depending on the time frame.
You can see it in the synchronized videos, Niall posted it here, at 2:12..
It's a telehandler (behind the green traktor), that to me looks like having a burst hydraulic hose, loosing oil pressure, so that the audio equipment/monitors come down in an uncontrolled way shortly after the shots. I think it's behind Trump, right side of the podium (south or towards the lake).

As for the spray she mentioned, it's visible in some of the videos. I too assumed it was some sort of protective/diversionary measure taken after shots were fired, but maybe it was hit by a bullet like she said? Dunno.

2:12 in the video above.
Also from Joe's tweet here:

At 15-16 seconds the camera swings right and you can see the spray. You'll notice it's coming from the hydraulics of the yellow fork lift crane. The main hydraulic pipe seems to have been hit. You'll see that the lift is sliding backwards and 'clunks' as it hits the bottom (after enough hydraulic fluid has escaped).

*edit* Just saw mrtn's reply

This was what went through my mind also yesterday. The fact that they could not get into the boys phone was insane, dont they have all our data saved on guarded servers? Also, the instigators of this had to make it look like it was the boy's fanatical aversion to Trump, and his donation to the Democrats prior to the shooting, was suspect to say the least. The young man interviewed as having gone to the same school as Crook, seemed staged to me, he was summarising too much and he was saying things that an older person says about young people and not the other way around. He says all the classic things that have been said about all patsies in our history! He was a loner, bullied, and all that.
Have any of you heard about Michael Sanford, a 20 year old with OCD and other conditions, attempted to assassinate Mr T in 2016. He served a short sentence, and the judge was very lenient with him as his condition was well documented from when he was young. He was bullied and had had suicidal thoughts and I believe he just got caught up with all the hate speech that is out there, some of which is really vile and by popular people too who may or may not realise how their words might affect vulnerable minds. He also went to a gun club and was said to have seemed nervous but not malicious and his target practice was not so good. This sound eerily familiar with what happened 2 days ago!

Don't know if this was already mentioned. But it is reported that the patsy Crook was a bad shooter.

From the Independent:

The 20-year-old gunman who tried to assassinate Donald Trump at a campaign rally was previously rejected from his high school shooting club because he was “a bad shooter”, it has been revealed.

Crooks’ former classmates at Bethel Park High have revealed that he was interested in firearms during his school days – and had attended trials for the school’s rifle team.

Jameson Myers told ABC News that Crooks fell short of making the team and was asked not to return to the club after the preseason due to his “dangerous” shot.

He didn’t just not make the team, he was asked not to come back because how bad of a shot he was, it was considered like, dangerous,” said Myers, who went to both elementary and high school with Crooks.

A member of the rifle team, who wished to remain anonymous, also told the network that Crooks’ “shot terribly” and “wasn’t really fit for the rifle team”.

Full article:

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-assassination-suspect-gun-record-club-b2579943.html

And this Daily Mail article has some good pics too:

87405161-13639613-image-a-86_1721144398482.jpg
It would seem then that based on where the telehandler is (bottom, right of the green tractor), the shot that caused the spray would line up with the guy on the roof (keep drawing the line in the picture downwards).
It would be interesting to know where the other causalities where if we want to work out more angles. If they are all just the guy on the roof, then I suspect they'd be in either of the stands along the line drawn above.

Back
Top Bottom