Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Then he shows a map they put together that shows a straight line from the Club - to Crooks - to Trump stage:

1721175262691.png
Clayton from Redacted puts Crooks to the very left of the building in the picture he shows which then fits with the line with the Butler Gym Club. Yet, that is not where the body of Crooks was found, which was much more to the right of that building. In other words, it looks as if Crooks is placed to the far left to fit that theory. The body of Crooks was found here (top left corner of the picture below) as this screenshot from Redacted shows:
Crooks position.jpg

Like AI, I think the distance at some point got confused to yards instead of feet.
The only source I can find for 488 yards is a tweet from Erik Prince claiming the shot that killed Crooks was taken from that distance. In the same post he says Crooks was about 150 yards from Trump (accurate). Not sure where Redacted got that figure, but it looks like Prince made an error (yards instead of feet) and Redacted repeated it.

It occurred to me today that given Trumps followers see him as the one that can save the country and that people who oppose him have stated publicly that he needs to be stopped or taken out, his followers and attendees at his rallies may have been pre-primed to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. Now given the lack of action by the police that received the initial reports of the shooter, then followers and supporters might be more prepared to take matters into their own hands in the future. That's how some might read Trump saying 'fight, fight, fight' after he was shot. In other words, this could be just another one of those times where the hubris of the PTB backfires on them.

Interesting idea to put a line through the spray hole and where Trump stood! The problem though is that we don’t know which bullet hit the telehandler and where the aim exactly was when the bullet was triggered. Thus, quite a margin of error that makes exactly locating the position of the shooter of that bullet that caused the spray quite unreliable.
I don't intend to exactly locate that shooter - just show two things (possibly).
1) The 'official' shooter couldn't have hit the telehandler from his position (but could clearly hit the people who died)
2) If he couldn't hit the telehandler, then what area could the shot have come from? It won't be an exact location due to the error over distance/the error in locating the bullets final resting place on the telehandler/the error in lining this up with where Trump could have been.
I'll add trying to work out a possible elevation/angle of that shot based on the video of Trump and the telehandler spray if that's the case.

If we can get accurate/semi accurate audio timings of shots to give us distance, then you have enough data to work out possible locations - intersection of the range of possible angles (even with errors) and the distance. Overlay that on a map with the elevation data and assuming there is only a few buildings of correct height at the correct distance, you have now have a much more narrow range of possible shooter locations.

The more data we have (even with errors), the more you can triangulate.

The water tower doesn't seem like a likely location for a shooter. 2nd image shows it's almost entirely obscured by the trees.

Maybe we're looking at one shooter but with lots of help.

8a37a52b-10e7-407a-87d5-9e55bcec2272_463x776.jpg

9ced3a8e-6865-4fae-89b1-abbb567f9c05_624x174.jpg

Trump said that he had changed his whole speech for the RNC saying that he wants to bring the country and the whole world together.

“This is a chance to bring the whole country, even the whole world, together. The speech will be a lot different, a lot different than it would’ve been two days ago,” he said.
Did anyone see/hear Trumps speech? If he did, indeed, do this. the Democrats/Leftists/Liberals/Great Reset bunch and those who control them are going to be really determined now to stop him. Their whole schtick is divide and conquer and forever wars.

Yesterday i spent much time looking for Trumps speech, as well as the Vance VP acceptance speech. But i could not find them.
If anyone can post them up here I think they will be important to listen to as there is a better chance they may be more genuine than most others before this incident.
Thanks

What has bothered me about the lone gun man hypothesis, is that Crooks was a bad shooter as several have reported:
But it is reported that the patsy Crook was a bad shooter.
And yet it was an excellent shot which only missed due to Trump moving his head as the shot was fired. Only a highly professional shooter could do that and Crooks does not fit that bill by any stretch of the imagination.

A few of the distractions and smoke screens put up:
  • The fake story of the police officer confronting him on the roof with zero witnesses to such tall stories.
  • The counter snipers deciding to be inside the building instead of on top AND not hearing anything walking on top of them.
  • The story of safe concerns preventing the counter sniper teams to be on the roof due to a very slight slope.
  • The MSM wanting to clamp down on it and fix it as a lone gunman theory despite the many gaps in the story as exposed by professionals and people with common sense.
The alleged explosives found in his car is another mystery and so is it a mystery that the FBI can't open his phone up.

For all we know, Crooks might not even have fired one single shot. It is inferred that it came from there, but that could well have been the real shooter/s and if Crooks did shoot, then which of the shots did he fire? The first one/s?

Joe mentioned the scenario of the day after where Nikki Haley would have been nominated and which would have suited so many of the establishment figures. That scenario which sounds very plausible further means that this event was not done by a lone gunman but by a professional team involving many people to ensure its success and also to effectively cover the tracks afterwards.

Yet, luckily it failed by what could look like a divine intervention. Even if it wasn't it will be seen by many as such which brings back the concept of the Mandate of Heaven.
The Mandate of Heaven (Chinese: 天命; pinyin: Tiānmìng; Wade–Giles: T'ien1-ming4; lit. 'Heaven's command') is a Chinese political ideology that was used in Ancient China and Imperial China to legitimize the rule of the king or emperor of China.[1] According to this doctrine, Heaven (天, Tian) bestows its mandate[a] on a virtuous ruler. This ruler, the Son of Heaven, was the supreme universal monarch, who ruled Tianxia (天下; "all under heaven", the world).[3] If a ruler was overthrown, this was interpreted as an indication that the ruler was unworthy and had lost the mandate.[4] It was also a common belief that natural disasters such as famine and flood were divine retributions bearing signs of Heaven's displeasure with the ruler, so there would often be revolts following major disasters as the people saw these calamities as signs that the Mandate of Heaven had been withdrawn.[5]

A brief flow chart depicting the flow of auctoritas in the transfer of the Mandate of Heaven at the transition of dynastic cycles.[6]
The Mandate of Heaven does not require a legitimate ruler to be of noble birth, depending instead on how well that person can rule. Chinese dynasties such as the Han and Ming were founded by men of common origins, but they were seen as having succeeded because they had gained the Mandate of Heaven. Retaining the mandate is contingent on the just and able performance of the rulers and their heirs.
And most importantly:
Corollary to the concept of the Mandate of Heaven was the right of rebellion against an unjust ruler. The Mandate of Heaven was often invoked by philosophers and scholars in China as a way to curtail the abuse of power by the ruler, in a system that had few other checks. Chinese historians interpreted a successful revolt as evidence that Heaven had withdrawn its mandate from the ruler. Throughout Chinese history, times of poverty and natural disasters were often taken as signs that heaven considered the incumbent ruler unjust and thus in need of replacement.
From an article from 10 years ago:
In times of relative calm, it is easier for rulers to have the trust and a mandate from the people, but when things get tough with economic downturns, increased natural disasters and wars, the people become increasingly stressed and look to their rulers to fix things. They are, after all, the ones with the mandate to rule, which was originally a 'divine' mandate to rule and intercede with 'the gods' on behalf of humanity.

If the people were to realize that their vaunted leaders are not really in control of anything, revolts would break out and the ruling elite would be deposed. This is why we see such desperate efforts right now by that elite to cling to power. This civilization is going down the tubes real fast and it is becoming increasingly obvious that not only are the elite powerless, they are also deliberately hoarding wealth for themselves at the expense of those they were entrusted to protect and look after.
It is a powerful concept which could well be deeply embedded in the human psyche.

I just had a thought about the whereabouts of the second shooter. What if he was on the opposite side at the same distance?

Sure enough, there's a convenient building right there next to the lake.

Screenshot_20240717-123802_Maps.jpg
The shot could have just as easily come from that side and hit Trump in the ear and/or killed the man in the bleachers. It could also have hit the hydraulics.

Crooks would then be the perfect misdirection. Nobody was looking at the other side. Anyway, just a possibility that came to mind.

I don't intend to exactly locate that shooter - just show two things (possibly).
1) The 'official' shooter couldn't have hit the telehandler from his position (but could clearly hit the people who died)
2) If he couldn't hit the telehandler, then what area could the shot have come from? It won't be an exact location due to the error over distance/the error in locating the bullets final resting place on the telehandler/the error in lining this up with where Trump could have been.
I'll add trying to work out a possible elevation/angle of that shot based on the video of Trump and the telehandler spray if that's the case.

If we can get accurate/semi accurate audio timings of shots to give us distance, then you have enough data to work out possible locations - intersection of the range of possible angles (even with errors) and the distance. Overlay that on a map with the elevation data and assuming there is only a few buildings of correct height at the correct distance, you have now have a much more narrow range of possible shooter locations.

The more data we have (even with errors), the more you can triangulate.

Especially point 1 is a very good idea I haven’t thought about! We can also do this with other shots were we have a more or less precise location were the bullet hit, especially the shot that hit Trump. We could then say if the official rooftop shooter was in the position were the shot must have been fired from or not. Thereby proving or disproving the official narrative. Looking forward to what you can come up with. For that we need the official claimed position of the rooftop guy when he fired. Do we have that?

Trump said that he had changed his whole speech for the RNC saying that he wants to bring the country and the whole world together.

Did anyone see/hear Trumps speech? If he did, indeed, do this. the Democrats/Leftists/Liberals/Great Reset bunch and those who control them are going to be really determined now to stop him. Their whole schtick is divide and conquer and forever wars.

Yesterday i spent much time looking for Trumps speech, as well as the Vance VP acceptance speech. But i could not find them.
If anyone can post them up here I think they will be important to listen to as there is a better chance they may be more genuine than most others before this incident.
Thanks

Trumps speech was scheduled to be happening tomorrow. So all still on the time table.

Yes, other not so overt methods. If anything, it seems like a warning shot accross the bow, almost literally - though I don't feel that's what it was, just a non-State actor or actors doing their thing. Lax security isn't necessarily intentional but a drastic failure if it isn't. The methods that could be used are so effective, if you look at some list of weapons of war one sees described that kill at a distance. A gun is so yesterday.

His family must have known this was a possibility but with such a close call, wow. In the last interview with Laura and Jay and Hunter, Laura talked about how close the Trump family is. For me, I have felt he is a good hearted guy, as Laura described, and if anybody in my vicinity up here in Canada says 'Great, I hope it works next time', I'll flip out. We've been so conditioned up here to hate him. Not just up here.
I'm in Canada and most people I know I relentless Trump haters. It's impossible to even have any discussion as to why. There have been voices and prominent ones that have voiced to bad they missed. It just goes to show how the 4D STS has managed to give the masses there mind. Makes me very sad indeed.

The water tower doesn't seem like a likely location for a shooter. 2nd image shows it's almost entirely obscured by the trees.

Maybe we're looking at one shooter but with lots of help.

View attachment 98317

View attachment 98318

Yeah that seems to be the case although we would need a picture near Trump into the direction of the water tower to be sure.
From what we have I also think it is rather unlikely that a sniper was positioned on the tower especially after now seeing the tower picture close up. A very bad place to escape from unnoticed and/or to cover up the claimed „shooting dead“ of the water tower shooter. Possibly way too risky:

While the water tower is certainly a very good spot to shoot at Trump, it is a very bad place to escape from unnoticed after the event. They must have known that. That isn't difficult to figure out.

I would almost say wen can rule out the water tower at this point unless they were taking a great risk.

I just had a thought about the whereabouts of the second shooter. What if he was on the opposite side at the same distance?

Sure enough, there's a convenient building right there next to the lake.

View attachment 98320
The shot could have just as easily come from that side and hit Trump in the ear and/or killed the man in the bleachers. It could also have hit the hydraulics.

Crooks would then be the perfect misdirection. Nobody was looking at the other side. Anyway, just a possibility that came to mind.

Possible! But I would almost rule that out too because it would have been very obvious that the official rooftop shooter couldn’t have made the (hoped for) head shot when the bullet came from the opposite direction. Unless they were taking a great risk.

Possible! But I would almost rule that out too because it would have been very obvious that the official rooftop shooter couldn’t have made the (hoped for) head shot when the bullet came from the opposite direction. Unless they were taking a great risk.
I see what you mean. Maybe they bet on being able to spin the facts and reverse the entry and exit wounds. It would have happened very quickly. I mean, look at what they got away with with Kennedy.

Do we know who shot Crooks dead? There is the likelihood that that person might have had the order to do so before the event started. Doesn’t have to be the case but I’m pretty sure that at least one person at the scene had the order to kill Crooks if someone else didn’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom