Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

In this video, it looks like some of the security team was stuck behind a locked fence.

It actually looks like two fence barriers - the first one needed to be rammed by a car in order to get it open, and then the other one further back required them to crouch and crawl through

I've circled what is likely the two fences in the pic below. Maybe it was just a matter of all the officers backstage (in the fenced-off area) were desperate to get out to the building.

That said, the video makes it seems like some of these fence-in officers were actually first on the scene with Crooks' body. Can't confirm that, but if they were, then that is ridiculous that there were no officers who were closer and who didn't have to break through a freaking fence or two to get there.
Where's the Keystone Cops music? This is so freaking pathetic, it's almost comical. Almost.

I wonder what effect the attempted assassination has had, and will have, on Trump the man rather than Trump the political phenomenon. Most seem to be going with the idea that it has galvanized him to root out corruption in high places and "drain the swamp", as it appears to have done for his supporters.
I am wondering this as well, perhaps we can expect a Trump that is more aware of the life's impermanence, and what the job might cost him and maybe one that is looking to be far more efficient than before, the power he needs to do what he wants is now, more than ever, a burden and he knows it.

His face upon entering the convention was.. worry, he did not want to smile, and I get the sense that it was beyond his person, he probably realizes that his family are easier targets than he is, that probably breaks his heart, he probably feels guilty about it. I get the sense that he wouldn't mind paying the price himself, but bestowing that upon his loved ones, that could break him, no wonder Putin keeps his family so forever hidden from anything.

And also, this entire situation is turning into JFK 2.0, with a grassy knoll and everything. Things are pretty wild.

Trump that is more aware of the life's impermanence

I just saw a video about it and there are people on the networks who even comment that "Trump has changed, he is no longer arrogant and has become pure love, he was reborn." But there is much more.

I wonder if all this trauma could lead to a health complication being president? the emotional, mental load, anxiety, depression and high stress levels will be stronger precisely because you fear for the life of your loved ones. That is, unless something happens to prevent it first.

Especially because their children are politically involved, exposed enough and we already know that those are the main targets in the crosshairs as well.

Is it possible that what was warned by Cass, will arrive by that way?

Linear sequentiality does not apply in Quorum affairs, I think. Its enough if they vote / decide on something to definitely do in the future and when they actually do it in the future, I think, the effects of their actions ripple backward through time, already affecting us here in the present day!

Quorum balancing actions may share similar elements with the time-bracketing done by Orion STS, I think. Lizzies apparently still worry about their special version of "time"-"line": I call it 'Key Sequentiality'. Otherwise they wouldn't have meddled in the last 309K years, to make human affairs turn out how they like:

I reported here multiple times in the past, when I made a 100% sure decision in the morning that I will take a supplement in the afternoon, I usually started to feel the pills effects right away. While the supplement only arrived several hours later, in the afternoon = in the future, when I actually ingested it.
This reminds me of a phenomenon I had with a dear friend who was my massage therapist/healer. When I would make an appointment, the healing would begin. Thanks for reminding me of this, I will pay better attention and see it I notice this in other areas.

This sounds possible, given that Trump's ethics have indicated that a redirection of funds to Ukraine will be eliminated if and when Trump and Vance are elected. Kolomoisky will always be a possible candidate behind past aggregations in the United States.

Ukrainian opposition leader sends letter to Trump saying Kiev had motive to kill him
"Physical elimination of political opponents and political corruption are links in a chain for those who are seeking to stay in power and are profiting from the war in Ukraine by means of selling weapons to Ukrainian neo-Nazis," Viktor Medvedchuk stressed

MOSCOW, July 16. /TASS/. Ukrainian opposition politician Viktor Medvedchuk has sent a letter to US presidential nominee Donald Trump, where he pointed to a potential Ukrainian link in the recent attempt on his life.

Medvedchuk, the former leader of the Opposition Platform For Life party, which is banned in Ukraine, who now leads the Other Ukraine movement, suggested that Trump’s repeated calls for peace in Ukraine made him a target. "This peace means the loss of power for the Zelensky’s Nazi regime and its American sponsors from the Biden administration," the letter, made available to TASS, says.

"This is why, esteemed Mr. Trump, you have become an enemy for Ukrainian neo-Nazi Zelensky. And this scoundrel will stop at nothing to keep you from winning the presidential race," Medvedchuk said in his letter. "I think that a Ukrainian link may appear in the assassination attempt case."

Medvedchuk recalled that a day prior to the attempt to kill Trump chief of Ukraine’s military intelligence Kirill Budanov said that the Ukrainian authorities had tried to stage an attempt on Russian President Vladimir Putin’s life and several days before that chief of the Ukrainian presidential office Andrey Yermak had warned that any Ukrainians who want to make peace with Russia would be eliminated.

"Physical elimination of political opponents and political corruption are links in a chain for those who are seeking to stay in power and are profiting from the war in Ukraine by means of selling weapons to Ukrainian neo-Nazis," he wrote in the letter. "NATO countries continue militarizing Ukraine through rendering armed and financial support for the group of plotters who are illegally holding power in Ukraine.

According to the report by the US Department of Defense Office of Inspector General, the United States has supplied more than $70 bln worth of weapons to Ukraine since 2022."

Risk of the conflict expansion

According to Medvedchuk, lavish weapons and ammunition supplies to Ukraine promote the conflict escalating and create serious risks of weapons spread after the conflict is over. Air defense systems, drones, guided ammunition that have been supplied to Kiev are freely circulating on the weapons black market and are used by radical and terrorist groups worldwide.

"The usurpation of power by Zelensky and his personal interest in continuing hostilities in Ukraine to stay in power may lead to a bigger escalation of the conflict, its territorial expansion and the involvement of third countries, may entail more casualties, new acts of aggression and new threats to the entire world," Medvedchuk warned. "This threat can be thwarted when support for Zelensky’s criminal regime is stopped."

He wished Trump good health, firmness and victory in the upcoming presidential election in the United States. "I am sure you are ready to take resolute actions, condemn and punish the criminal regime in Kiev, impose personal sanctions on its most heinous and corrupt representatives. The sooner this happens, the sooner global political players will be able to begin talks on a new world order and the more human lives will be saved on our planet," he emphasized.

Attempt on Trump’s life

Former US President Donald Trump survived an assassination attempt at an election rally in Pennsylvania on July 13. A bullet grazed the ex-president’s ear but he is in stable condition. As a result of the shooting, one of his supporters was killed. The attacker, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, was killed by Secret Service agents. The motives of the perpetrator are still unknown.
I think the fact that there was a patsy, presumably, and a Secret Service stand down, apparently, makes it less likely this was an Ukraine operation and more likely a deep state/cabal operation because if it were Ukraine, then it would still require the cooperation of law enforcement & patsy handler

I don´t know if it was already posted, but Tucker is speaking live at the moment (I am sorry if it WAS posted already)

@12:16, Tucker mentions, as he says, the first execution of the Spanish Civil War being a statue of Jesus, saying the photo "is probably still available on Google". This photo has probably been posted on the forum several times already but here it is again.

Execution at the Cerro de los Ángeles.jpg

The Monument of the Sacred Heart on the hill named Cerro de los Angeles (Hill of the Angels), 10km south of Madrid, was built in 1919 at the geographic centre of the Iberian peninsula. Extreme leftists destroyed it with dynamite on Aug 7, 1936.

I think I know what that is - notice how fast the crane holding the giant black speaker descends it to the ground? I think they shot the hydraulics hose of the crane, releasing the pressure. I dunno if it was the bullet directly or shrapnel/ricochet, but it's more evidence to help narrow down where the shooter may have been shooting from exactly. If you draw a straight line from Trump to that hydraulic hose, theoretically that should point to the shooter.

Here are a few videos of a hydraulic hoses bursting:

That's my thinking. You should be able to get the elevation/angle from the video of the spray, but for the angle between Trump and the hydraulics (looking from above) that's more difficult. So I'm playing with turning drone footage/footage/photos into 3D models to try and make it simpler to work that out.
We have Trump as the target and three people hit + the hydraulics. So I may be able to work out some probable angles from a 3D reconstruction. Hopefully.

If anyone wants an overview of the scene after the event, I've managed to work out how to get the 4k images from routers and AP.
This one is useful because it still shows the podium as well.

Now it's not perfect (I'm just eyeing the picture here), but the spray did appear to come from near the base of the telehandlers yellow arm, perhaps around the area of the pistons.
You can also see the stand where the guy was shot in the head.

Assuming the shooter was on the right of the front building, he could conceivably hit the guy in the stands and skim Trumps ear - but none of those shots appear (again, just eyeing it) to be in line with where the telehandler was hit.
Now if you take the telehandler and where trump was stood and you're looking at either a bit further to the left on the first roof (not where the body was? I need to check) - or (and I'd need to confirm heights/angles) the rear most roof (top of the picture), which may also be behind tree cover compared to the counter snipers. It would be a position not visible from the ground, and would be shooting over the head of the 20 year old.

Just speculation until I can confirm things.

Interesting idea to put a line through the spray hole and where Trump stood! The problem though is that we don’t know which bullet hit the telehandler and where the aim exactly was when the bullet was triggered. Thus, quite a margin of error that makes exactly locating the position of the shooter of that bullet that caused the spray quite unreliable.

I'm watching the Redacted vid posted by @SummerLite and at 20:19 Clayton starts talking about the bullets that were determined by SS to have come from 488 yards away. And it just so happens that the Butler Gymnastics Club is approximately that exact same distance away. He proceeds to show the google maps street view of that area/the Club that faces the stage Trump was located. He spins the view around to show the fairgrounds where Trump was speaking - same line of sight! Then he shows a map they put together that shows a straight line from the Club - to Crooks - to Trump stage:

View attachment 98304

Calculated and confirmed the distance was within the range of apprx. 500 yards. Called and found out the Club is closed on Saturdays for the summer and so the building should have been vacant/unoccupied - was it? So, that's another point of interest that needs further investigation in that the real shooter could have shot from that location making it look like Crooks was responsible.

If it really is almost 500 yards, I don’t think any professional sniper would risk shooting from such a LONG distance.

3D animation of Trump's head movements and possible bullet paths.

The first bullet might be more less accurate but we have pretty much zero evidence of the flight path of (presumably) the other two bullets. I also have my doubts that is so easy to modell Trumps head movement in 3D as it was at that day. So I would take the above with a grain of salt.

Having said that, there is indeed the good possibility that Trumps head not only avoided the first bullet in a matter or millimeters but that the other two shots might have been close too! Which would make Trumps “luck“ in this even more staggering.

We have a number of bullets that are unaccounted for (or rather, we don’t know where they hit and thus anything about their flight path) based on the audible shots. Would be interesting if we could find information on those missing.

For example: we don’t much about the second and third shot. Might be interesting to notice when that woman started to scream. She probably screamed because someone near her got shot.

Never involved in organizing a presidential rally, but in smaller events, and even just as far as private security companies are concerned, snipers are the consultants of excellence as far as rooftops are concerned, from motorcade start to event location. That is why I consider what happened completely surreal, regardless of the results of the official investigation that will lie. As usual. There was no one on that rooftop because it was the location of the scapegoat. As usual. Otherwise i have no intention to engage in discussion with any supporter of any party, however I thank you for the extremely interesting topic.

Back
Top Bottom