Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

One thought about the consequences. Some made scenarios if this attempt was successful, at the political level.
But what about the "crowd" level, the US citizens ? Wouldn't it have provoked a big big unrest, the start of a civil war, and, why not, the cancelation of the next elections because of too much troubles in the country, a curfew or something like that, or some states voting for their independence, something which renders the next election impossible ?

This could have been the primarely target of this hopefully failed assassination : bringing havoc. And bringing havoc anywhere it can is the sign of mossad. I also read recently something which tickled me which was simply "deep state = israel". (note : not PTB = israel, even if this is more or less correct, i would say that israel is the most active and dangerous faction of the PTB)

I agree that the next meetings like this will now be highly monitored by the crowd itself, on one side this will be complex for the security team(s) to do their job, but on the other side it'll render almost impossible to use the same method a second time. They played their "sniper" card and lost it. What other method do they have now ? A close up assassination attempt with a human (programmed/MK) drone, or poisonning, or induce a (turbo) cancer, or a plane crash. It's likely these options are currently being reviewed, with the "do nothing" one. That's the question i'm wondering about : are they going to try again to "cancel" him ? Are they willing to ?

At least i wonder how much Trump has changed. As some posted here, he's not the same. This make me think about people who pass near death and completely change their vision of life, i met one guy a long time ago who described me in details what I summarized by one word : metamorphosis. As they guy who predicted this assassination was lucky enough to see, among all the possible futures, the right one, after he described the scene, he used the words "born again" regarding Trump. "Born again" terms are near of the "metamorphosis" one. I wonder now what will look like the next speeches, declarations or even tweets of Trump, will we notice some big differences ?

What an amazing time BTW !

It occurred to me today that given Trumps followers see him as the one that can save the country and that people who oppose him have stated publicly that he needs to be stopped or taken out, his followers and attendees at his rallies may have been pre-primed to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. Now given the lack of action by the police that received the initial reports of the shooter, then followers and supporters might be more prepared to take matters into their own hands in the future. That's how some might read Trump saying 'fight, fight, fight' after he was shot. In other words, this could be just another one of those times where the hubris of the PTB backfires on them.

Also, considering how blatant a method of assassination they chose, I have to consider that inciting Trump supporters to violence was partly the intention. The more obscure a method you use, the smaller the number of people who are willing to believe that it was a deliberate murder. Shooting someone in the head is about as far away from obscure as you can get. Everybody gets it. It's also very difficult to cover up the fallout if it fails. You can only maintain plausible deniability if the coverup is successful, and they're not doing so well now that we are in the information age, with X relatively uncensored and taking viewers away from MSM all the time. Dallas 1963 this ain't.

Maybe I'm overestimating the options available to the three letter agencies, but if they had the option to induce a heart attack but went with this I have to consider other reasons than just desperation. Hubris and wishful thinking? Demonstration of their control of the population? Or an attempt to stampede us, conspiracy theorists included? We'll never know for sure what would have happened in the US if they had succeeded, but this isn't over yet. I think that Trump winning could be an option the ptb are willing to entertain. I'm thinking about what might happen if they pulled a BoE Vs. Liz Truss on him after he takes power? Major economic problems blamed on the response of the markets. It would be another level of disruption compared to what happened with the UK economy, although it's totally artificial.

I believe this is the program change. First, we see the 180 degree switch on Biden. 'All of a sudden' he's suffering from dementia and needs to be replaced. Within 2 weeks, there is a failed assassination attempt on Trump. Trump's legal case is dismissed, Elon Musk endorses him, etc. If you zoom out farther from the events, you can see a 'switch' from left aka Biden dominance to 'right' aka Trump dominance. Rather than focusing on the actual specifics of the assassination, the program change becomes obvious.

Now, does this mean that Trump is a changed man and will try to 'fix' things for us (savior)? Or does it mean that the PTB have 'switched' teams?? If you review his VP choice, it tends to lean with the second option. Vance is closely associated to Thiel.

Per Icke post above: Vance is the business associate of billionaire Peter Thiel who serves on the Steering Committee of the globalist Bilderberg Group and is the founder of Palantir which provides surveillance and other tech for the Pentagon and intelligence networks. Thiel and Vance also invest in Rumble and fund the Roman Catholic Hallow 'prayer app'
promoted by people like Russell Brand. Thiel was on Trump's Transition team after he won the election in 2016. Quite
an anti-globalist, anti-Deep State.

Is Trump a 'good guy' or a puppet for the elites as confirmed by the C's previously? Now, people can change. Perhaps this assassination attempt will change his willingness to go along with the program. We can hope. Or maybe things progress as the PTB have planned (if this entire Biden show and Trump assassination attempt were their potential plans) If he does start to go against the program, will that even make a difference? Maybe it doesn't matter. I don't think the individual players (Biden or Trump) are the point. The point is to change to direction of the societies way of thinking.. to wake humanity up and restore balance.

Perhaps with this switch in program, those in the west that have been 'asleep' and have been going along with the program aka Biden show, will now be forced to wake up? Maybe this is the way the Quorum will restore balance/more resistance?

Honestly, Im a bit disappointed if this is the program change the C's were referring to. I personally am so tired of the political world and the focus on the US. (And I am an American)

Another thought I had was that maybe this assassination attempt is a different kind of sign. The C's said that we could slip into 4D without realizing it. Maybe at the very early stages?? They also said that moving into 4D would 'level the playing field'. The PTB would not be able to keep things hidden from us as they used to. Well.... isn't that what we are witnessing with this event? It seems to be pretty widespread across the world that this was manipulated by someone on some level. The specific details may differ, but the overall idea that it wasn't completely natural is shared by most. Is this obvious fact obvious to us because humanity to moving into/closer to 4D??

Also, considering how blatant a method of assassination they chose, I have to consider that inciting Trump supporters to violence was partly the intention. The more obscure a method you use, the smaller the number of people who are willing to believe that it was a deliberate murder. Shooting someone in the head is about as far away from obscure as you can get. Everybody gets it. It's also very difficult to cover up the fallout if it fails. You can only maintain plausible deniability if the coverup is successful, and they're not doing so well now that we are in the information age, with X relatively uncensored and taking viewers away from MSM all the time. Dallas 1963 this ain't.

Maybe I'm overestimating the options available to the three letter agencies, but if they had the option to induce a heart attack but went with this I have to consider other reasons than just desperation. Hubris and wishful thinking? Demonstration of their control of the population? Or an attempt to stampede us, conspiracy theorists included? We'll never know for sure what would have happened in the US if they had succeeded, but this isn't over yet. I think that Trump winning could be an option the ptb are willing to entertain. I'm thinking about what might happen if they pulled a BoE Vs. Liz Truss on him after he takes power? Major economic problems blamed on the response of the markets. It would be another level of disruption compared to what happened with the UK economy, although it's totally artificial.

That’s a very good point to think about! Are the PTB so delusional/reckless in their wishful thinking that they wouldn’t have seen that the killing of Trump might very well cause major chaos in the US probably in the form of civil war or something similar? Or was that part of the plan that failed?

Back
Top Bottom