Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

That’s a very good point to think about! Are the PTB so delusional/reckless in their wishful thinking that they wouldn’t have seen that the killing of Trump might very well cause major chaos in the US probably in the form of civil war or something similar? Or was that part of the plan that failed?
To that we must add the "program changes" and the fact that the agendas of the hyperdimensional manipulators do not necessarily align with those of the PTB.
Don't know if this has already been pointed out, but here's the picture of the ladder used. It's definitely not a 5-ft ladder like we were told by the FBI and it surely wouldn't have fit in Crooks' vehicle. This doesn't even get into how it was placed there, since Crooks could not have carried it and the rifle while walking to the building, much less without being seen. That's a heavy ladder.

View attachment 98330
I see that Eboard10 was ahead of me, anyway there is another curious thing that I didn't give much importance to, because the gun is at a relatively far distance from the shooter and to the side? Did he get up at some point and throw it? after having been shot for saying something?Someone shot him from the side and he had to change position (even so, his body was perpendicular to the gun, so I don't know). Someone set it up later?GSbKsRqXsAAxaZ5.jpeg

Last edited:
"The Republican presidential candidate said that he had written “an extremely tough speech... all about the corrupt, horrible administration” for delivery at the RNC on Thursday, but “threw it away” and began working on a speech to “unite our country” following the assassination attempt.

As mentioned above, all of that and even more was already written in the picture that went around the world in real time. Ihmo.

Good analysis of the "water-tower" theory in line with your thoughts above. Here's his version of proposed bullet trajectories with known "hits":

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F50b7d182-e8f1-4c37-9506-c5a784c98bac_624x416.png
Good analysis. I did start wondering after my last post that perhaps I was giving too much credit to the accuracy of the sniper, and in fact everything could be explain by the spread displayed above. And that would explain the hit on the telehandler (I still think the bullet would have had to get very close to hitting members of the lower stand in the image, and would have passed through both the stand and the equipment behind it).
One podcast I had on in the background suggested (from 'insider sources') the gun had a scope, but with no zoom. Which may explain the spread.

So I'm now thinking that it was just the one shooter.

Before dropping the 'more than one shooter' entirely, I will go back to the only possible secondary position based on all the data we have so far. The far roof.
The video of the car ramming the gates clearly shows both roofs (the front one the shooter was on, and the ridge of the rear building) - so the rear roof can clearly see over the front one at the gates - meaning it most likely is plausible someone could see Trump from that position.

Here's the above image with my proposal for a second shooters position (green arrow, with blue firing line. red arrow is the known shooter):
50b7d182-e8f1-4c37-9506-c5a784c98bac_624x416.jpg

Here is the view from the gate that was rammed, showing both roof lines - same coloured arrows for reference to the above image):
Screenshot 2024-07-17 181520.png

fwiw

gssv3wewcaamlkj-jpeg.98334

Umm (lower right) . . . Saddam Hussein? Musk's sense of humor? They finally found the weapons of mass destruction? :rolleyes:

There have been pics of Crooks cell phone and detonator on the roof near his body (?) - why was the rifle so far away? - the detonator apparently for the explosives found in his car. What was his plan? Was he going to set them off as a distraction to ensure his getaway or to injure people rushing from the scene in fear or to cause that fear? Amazing how calm the crowd was for the most part with very little panic/chaos - too stunned to move?

There's an interview of a man who attended a Trump rally with his daughter last year (I believe) at an airport. First thing they both noticed were the security snipers on every hanger there - they were struck by the number and that they were on every hanger! Subsequently, this same man attended the Butler rally (without daughter who is 8 months pregnant) and was struck by the lack of security presence particularly on the building roofs. It was such a noticeable difference! Previous posts have explained at least some of the reasons for this except the suspected one that an assassination attempt was planned.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm overestimating the options available to the three letter agencies, but if they had the option to induce a heart attack but went with this I have to consider other reasons than just desperation. Hubris and wishful thinking? Demonstration of their control of the population? Or an attempt to stampede us, conspiracy theorists included? We'll never know for sure what would have happened in the US if they had succeeded, but this isn't over yet.

Going on this route, the public assassination, has its own benefits. Here is Joe from last Sunday's NewsReal:

Joe: But the bottom line is, the main goal is getting rid of Trump, there are associated benefits, like maybe putting the people under tension but I don't think they want Civil War in America, they don't want it, and people in America don't want Civil War. They want to scare people (...) it's a strategy, what's the word from the from the' 60s from NATO? Strategy of Tension, so it's about creating tension within people but keeping it down not allowing it to be released.

Niall: If you can control it...

Joe: Yes, but that's their idea their idea is that they always have a narrative and they can control it. They'll never do anything that completely lets the cat out of the bag, where they give enough evidence for the discerning person to go "look I'm really suspicious, I really think it's you guys doing this but I have no evidence, hard evidence that it is and there's this alternative plausible narrative that I can't deny either and it just keeps me caught where I can't actually act on it". And I think that's what they want.

A little more on the Strategy of Tension:
A strategy of tension (Italian: strategia della tensione) is a political policy wherein violent struggle is encouraged rather than suppressed. The purpose is to create a general feeling of insecurity in the population and make people seek security in a strong government.

In a 1992 BBC documentary on Gladio titled 'Operation GLADIO', the neo-fascist terrorist Vincenzo Vinciguerra reported that the stay-behind armies really did possess this strategy, stating that the state needed those terrorist attacks for the population to willingly turn to the state and ask for security.[20]

Imagine what would have happened if the attempt was successful. First comes the shock and the fear, the uncertainty and high tension, and a more susceptible population IMO.

I just realized that we can't really be sure if the first, second or third shot (and/or any combination between the three!) is the one that hit Trumps ear! Further, depending on how fast blood would flow, it almost looks like it wasn't the first shot that hit Trumps ear! And maybe not even the second one, but the third one! Here is my speculation on why that might be the case:

Take a look at the video below in super slow motion; The first shot is being shot, then Trump reacts and puts his right hand on his right ear (most probably touching the ear). Note that the ear at that point wasn't necessarily hit by the first bullet, since a bullet could have flown near his ear and that was what he was initially reacting to. Then the second shot happens while Trump still has his hand on the ear. Then he puts down his hand, and we see large parts of Trumps hand on the inside, apparently with no blood on it AND the hand undamaged. Which means (assuming blood flowed immediately) that it could be that neither the first nor the second shot hit Trumps ear, but the third one! Then Trumps head starts his motion of going down and the third shot happens. If blood wasn't fast enough to flow at the first shot, it could have been the first shot. But if it was fast enough to flow, the first shot could have hardly been the shot that hit Trumps ear and also not the second one because his hand would likely have been hit too:

So the big question here is, how fast would blood flow at that part of the ear after having been hit? Anyone know?
Within milliseconds. I have performed surgery on the abdomen and the pelvis, and can confirm this. The ear bleeds a lot faster than the abdomen as well as there are more blood vessels present. Essentially instantaneously.

Other thing to consider, aside from political cheering, is that these super-important, narcissistic idiots 99 percent don't give a damn about the potential impact of their performances on civilians. This is a fact of which you can find confirmation among insiders. I am a bitch. And would have knocked trump and his fucking clenched fist down in 01. seconds by any means. To protect him and others. Even if the dead was already done. Sorry about that. :wow:

List of victims:

James 'Jim' Copenhaver- "wounded by gunfire" (Crooks?)
David 'Jake' Dutch- shot twice
Corey Comperatore- deceased; shot

I've been trying to find the locations of these men at the rally but have so far been unsuccessful. However, there is another victim who's location is generally known. Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson’s nephew was also injured at the rally which was posted on X on Sunday.
My nephew was injured at the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. Thankfully his injury was not serious and he is doing well. My family was sitting in the front, near where the President was speaking. They heard shots ringing out — my nephew then realized he had blood on his neck and something had grazed and cut his neck.

FoxNews is reporting that new information is being released. A detonation device was found near Crook's body. Did I read earlier that there were bomb supplies in Crook's vehicle?

Edit: You can see a black "box thing" diagonal to the body in this photo.

To that we must add the "program changes" and the fact that the agendas of the hyperdimensional manipulators do not necessarily align with those of the PTB.

I see that Eboard10 was ahead of me, anyway there is another curious thing that I didn't give much importance to, because the gun is at a relatively far distance from the shooter and to the side? Did he get up at some point and throw it? after having been shot for saying something?Someone shot him from the side and he had to change position (even so, his body was perpendicular to the gun, so I don't know). Someone set it up later?View attachment 98335
This assasination scenario has been coming to me for many months......that if Mr T was taken out, there would indeed be chaos, but that would not induce a response that would be conducive to the frequency tipping point that the C's have mentioned. However, I believe that at least one of the things that I hope will be highlighted in discussion around the world, is the hate speech spewing out of the internet about Mr T, and in general.

We in the west have the freedom to express ourselves, but whilst I find the actions of Kamala Harris, for example when she hid the info on those death row inmates, as particularly unsettling, I have trained myself to be the observer and to accept that this is her job on the team of those on the flip side of the coin, so my perspective puts me in non judgement. I know that sadly, Biden from the get go, has been used as a puppet, which I always felt was cruel and humiliating, having lost my own beloved mother to Alzheimers and witnessed her decline. I feel that Obama has been pulling the strings (as Tony Blair will be now doing now in UK with Kier Starmer, no doubt) In all the reporting and videos about Biden, I have found it all very sad to hear such derogatory name calling and criticism for a man who is so evidently ill with this disease, to the point where it made me cry at first, when I saw these videos, in which he was in utter disorientation. It reminded me of the situations that my mother went through, no fault of her own. The people behind this Biden show, pushing him out there day after day....with his family watching this......it all a hot mess but they are what they are.

Usually the Trump supporters are not so violently verbal and their rhetoric is more measured. Recently I have seen at least 2 people talking about taking Mr T out, and many celebrities giving their endorsement of that kind of speech with some tasty morsels of their own. That kind of speech has been proven to have some disastrous effects on the actions of those who cannot discern this type of humour (laced with venom). It is literally like MKUltra has now been release for anyone to use.....to create as much chaos as possible. They are playing their part so well! This attempted assassination incident I hope will bring this topic up for discussion and that many people can understand what has been happening here with social media running wild. This is certainly not behaviour that will elevate our frequency into 5D.

What was it that made this young man to be so enraged by what Mr T had said....or did he hear the words of a Trump hater? Perhaps his parents planted the seed and the media frenzy fuelled it until it combusted? Who knows. Everything we do affects the world around us, and our words are no different.

Interesting thing: there is a thread here on the forum by clairvoyant Jackowski,the thread focuses mainly on his visions of the future, however, the clairvoyant himself specializes in finding the bodies of dead people. He decided to make a vision about the shooter and said something like this: "A loner, he believed that he was special and that he had to do something special, he was persuaded by two people. Among Trump's trusted security people is a snitch, he's an old soldier, Trump is very happy to have him as his bodyguard. He was the one who organized everything and there was supposed to be a man in the audience who would give the signal to the shooter, however, the shooter realized that he was set up and under the influence of emotion started shooting earlier. According to the vision, Trump should avoid all flying forms of transportation. If he survives until September 15 he will become president ".

It would seem then that based on where the telehandler is (bottom, right of the green tractor), the shot that caused the spray would line up with the guy on the roof (keep drawing the line in the picture downwards).
It would be interesting to know where the other causalities where if we want to work out more angles. If they are all just the guy on the roof, then I suspect they'd be in either of the stands along the line drawn above.
It would seem then that based on where the telehandler is (bottom, right of the green tractor), the shot that caused the spray would line up with the guy on the roof (keep drawing the line in the picture downwards).
It would be interesting to know where the other causalities where if we want to work out more angles. If they are all just the guy on the roof, then I suspect they'd be in either of the stands along the line drawn above.
I was reading the quote you included from Ark...it is exemplary! I agree with him 100%.

Interesting thing: there is a thread here on the forum by clairvoyant Jackowski,the thread focuses mainly on his visions of the future, however, the clairvoyant himself specializes in finding the bodies of dead people. He decided to make a vision about the shooter and said something like this: "A loner, he believed that he was special and that he had to do something special, he was persuaded by two people. Among Trump's trusted security people is a snitch, he's an old soldier, Trump is very happy to have him as his bodyguard. He was the one who organized everything and there was supposed to be a man in the audience who would give the signal to the shooter, however, the shooter realized that he was set up and under the influence of emotion started shooting earlier. According to the vision, Trump should avoid all flying forms of transportation. If he survives until September 15 he will become president ".
That is totally plausible. Sometimes the ones you hold in the highest esteem are the ones whose betrayal will be more brutal. I know that Mr T has a high regard for veterans....so if this is indeed the case, then that will be a huge lesson of how to proceed in the future with even perhaps having watchers of the scrutiny teams? I cannot say for certain, but one channel had reported that he had already dismissed the security team that he had? If that is the truth, then it would suggest that they had found the chinks in the armour for sure!

Back
Top Bottom