Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

His son Donald Trump Jr. said Donald Trump was “changed permanently” by the attempt on his life over the weekend, and will be a more moderate figure going forward.

I was wondering if this might cause something of a transformation for Trump, and possibly in some way for others too. Right after Trump was shot, his response was to tell people to "fight" rather than be whisked away by the Secret Service. This is so out of the ordinary that people are using this moment as point to say the assassination attempt was staged for a photo op. Trump has been under assault for years via character assassination, legal charges, and financial attacks. He's fought all along the way, but this attempt on his life is different and undisguised (in terms of something tangible). The physical and public manner of him not only surviving but also thinking of his supporters and telling them to "fight, fight, fight" really does seem to stimulate some dormant socio-spiritual instinct to fight against agents of chaos. The media and the PTB seem particularly eager to put the kibosh on this.

Generally speaking, in abusive situations there seems to be an activation of something more human, and perhaps the potential of some involvement of a higher center when one 'fights back'. Of course there are different types of fighting, but fighting for a more human destiny is more in line with this. Those who give up to being a victim choose and succumb to a wretched path. The whole SJW movement, for example is based around alignment with victimhood. I tend to think this is pretty much the default reaction programmed within humans. One could probably say that the STS reality utilizes this abuse/victimhood dynamic as one of the main measures of control. Trump is used to fighting. But in this instant, perhaps he was also able to transmit his fighting spirit to others? And perhaps there is something more than that too.

There also seems to be the question of if there some higher force involved? I think it's hard to dismiss such a question outright, if one has the capacity for genuine curiosity and insight. All these elements combined make for an incredibly powerful moment.

Seeing Trump entrance to the RNC was also interesting. I mean, he appeared humble and gracious even! At least that was my impression. We'll see how things play out.

Last edited:
To that we must add the "program changes" and the fact that the agendas of the hyperdimensional manipulators do not necessarily align with those of the PTB.

I see that Eboard10 was ahead of me, anyway there is another curious thing that I didn't give much importance to, because the gun is at a relatively far distance from the shooter and to the side? Did he get up at some point and throw it? after having been shot for saying something?Someone shot him from the side and he had to change position (even so, his body was perpendicular to the gun, so I don't know). Someone set it up later?View attachment 98335
The first question to ask is: at what time was this photo taken? Police were on the roof soon after the shooting. We don't know if this was the original position of the weapon.

To that we must add the "program changes" and the fact that the agendas of the hyperdimensional manipulators do not necessarily align with those of the PTB.
That's what i thought, i also believe hyperdimensionals have numerous conflicting agendas
just like in our one, as above so below
world is an interplay of forces and their interests and in sts realm own gains are of uttermost importance

List of victims:

James 'Jim' Copenhaver- "wounded by gunfire" (Crooks?)
David 'Jake' Dutch- shot twice
Corey Comperatore- deceased; shot

I've been trying to find the locations of these men at the rally but have so far been unsuccessful. However, there is another victim who's location is generally known. Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson’s nephew was also injured at the rally which was posted on X on Sunday.

FoxNews is reporting that new information is being released. A detonation device was found near Crook's body. Did I read earlier that there were bomb supplies in Crook's vehicle?

Edit: You can see a black "box thing" diagonal to the body in this photo.
Here's the video that Cullen initially used to support his water-tower idea. Possible location for one or more of the wounded?

I'm in Canada and most people I know I relentless Trump haters. It's impossible to even have any discussion as to why. There have been voices and prominent ones that have voiced to bad they missed. It just goes to show how the 4D STS has managed to give the masses there mind. Makes me very sad indeed.
I agree. I have been spending a lot of time on X these past few days and the things that people are saying about Trump are bloodthirsty, inhuman and cruel. There are all kinds of campaigns going on, though against these people and some of them who have openly stated their wish to see Trump dead have been reported to their employer (some of them have been fired). So, not everyone is taking this lying down!

In all the reporting and videos about Biden, I have found it all very sad to hear such derogatory name calling and criticism for a man who is so evidently ill with this disease, to the point where it made me cry at first, when I saw these videos, in which he was in utter disorientation
Whereas I agree with your comments in general I feel we have to be objective when it comes to Biden and his ilk. Biden is evil, degenerate and has caused death and agony to many through-out his years. He is or was uncouth, greedy and a despicable human being who you would not want in your proximity.

I, in no way, wish to upset you in relation to your mother but I think we are mixing apples and oranges here. If we had a properly functioning society he would have been removed from society long ago with so many of his kind.

I'm gonna take a page out of Twitter's book and propose a theory for which there is zero evidence and which cannot be proven wrong because any evidence against it can simply be re-interpreted as evidence for it. In other words, it's wild speculation time:

The only "deep state" plan to assassinate Trump was to use a sure-fire technique like a heart attack gun or something like that, like the C's suggested. The fact that that didn't happen might suggest that Crooks wasn't "their guy." If they really wanted to give him a heart attack or stroke or something, that suggests they DIDN'T want to make it an obvious assassination. They would have preferred to just have him die from "natural causes." The fact that Trump survived might actually forestall a future attempt. Even a heart attack following this might be too obvious and result in the kind of response they were hoping to avoid by using that method. In other words, Trump surviving an attempt they weren't responsible for might have provided him a degree of protection against future attempts on their part.

However, the sheer level of incompetence seems to argue against incompetence and suggest it was facilitated. So I'm open to two main hypotheses at this time: 1) that for whatever reason they DID decide on this as a method: facilitating some mind-controlled (or not) patsy to take the shot and hope everything goes well. I think that is a dumb plan for various reasons, but hey, I doubt they're all geniuses. 2) The incompetence was not planned but was "anti-divine intervention." In other words, non-human forces subtly manipulating key personnel to allow this to happen, from head of the secret service down to local police. From our level it looks like a string of highly unlikely coincidences. From a higher level, it is all part of the plan. This theory has the advantage that it can accommodate any future coincidences yet to be discovered and attribute them to the anti-divine forces' supernatural levels of power and control, thus strengthening and reconfirming the hypothesis as true.

If I were to write a sci-fi script of this event, I might have the Quorum discuss this plan and come to a certain understanding. The dark forces are allowed to take their best shot through manipulating their own human pawns. But the light forces are free to influence in their own way. While the black hats have to exploit the laziness, corruption, and incompetence of dozens of people, all the white hats have to do send the merest whisper of inspiration into Trump's mind. With a slight turn of the head to look at the immigration graph, the plan is foiled.

I say all this half tongue in cheek, but I wonder if this is not how the world actually works at times.

But in this instant, perhaps he was also able to transmit his fighting spirit to others? And perhaps there is something more than that too.
That's what it looked like to me. I watched those videos of the crowd a couple of times, when Trump told them to fight, fight, fight and it was deeply moving to see how the crowd responded. It made me cry a couple of times. Their fear evaporated, people were completely focused on him, telling Trump that they loved him when he was led away and basically, it looked to me as if they were ready to take on more responsibility, at least in that moment.

If he noticed the reactions of the crowd it must have sustained him in some way I would think.

Here's the video that Cullen initially used to support his water-tower idea. Possible location for one or more of the wounded?

I'm trying to make sense of what I see in that video for 3 hours now. It is quite complicated, and I really don't know what to make of it. For example, from the sounds on the video, it sounds like it is the first shot. Assuming the left guy was shot, the shoot angle doesn't seem to match the roof building, but in this case I can't explain how that can be the same bullet that hit Trump unless it was diverted after Trump was hit. If the right guy was hit and/or the railing was hit by the same shot that presumably hit the left guy, the angle is completely different then the official narrative and my speculation in the previous sentence. But it could be that the puff you see on the right guy is likely the spray from the bursted pipe of the telehandler. But if that is the case, since it was the first AUDIBLE shot, the angle changes again, probably roughly aligning with the rooftop house and Trumps head. But then, we have the problem with the left guy presumably falling from a shot at the same time. Which could hardly have been the same shot as the Telehandler-Trump first shot scenario. I can't quite understand what is going on. Possibly the left guy wasn't hit by a bullet and just slipped or something. Very hard to tell. But it seems to me that he was shot is more likely when you watch it in slow-motion. He is the first to react in the whole crowd, and he moves like having been shot in the chest and at the end almost seems to fall down completely (unconscious?).

I tried to find the original video without success. The uploaded ones all seem to have that annoying music over it and seem to just show selected parts of the video. After a while, I found a guy who said the video was taken by a name called William Shelton @pivotingbeliefs84 on TikTok (which the video seems to confirm) but it looks like the video isn't there anymore on his account. That guy who said that about Williams has the only video where you can see more context at the end:

William Shelton's TikTok account:

Where can we see the full original video? Has anyone captured it before it presumably disappeared from Shelton's TikTok account, who allegedly originally recorded it?

Boosted? From which side/corner?... How come there is not video of that? Perhaps from the parking lot side, not visible to the people, in which is the entrance to the building full of other security authorities, and could not do anything more than to see how the fly goes by.

As if he wouldn't know how much time in between incidents 🙄
The officer who confronted Thomas Matthew Crooks on the roof radioed a "blanket tactical channel" that there was "an individual on the roof with a weapon" before the assassination attempt on President Trump.

Why wasn't President Trump immediately evacuated?

Was the Secret Service listening to this "blanket tactical channel"?

Two officers went to the lowest point of the building. One officer boosted the other high enough to reach the roof, where he saw the shooter with a weapon.

Crooks turned and pointed his weapon at the officer, who then ducked and fell off the roof.

"The boosting officer and the officer that fell were both on the radio indicating that there was an individual on the roof that did, in fact, have a weapon."

"There was a blanket tactical channel being used. Everyone who was on that tactical channel heard it."

How much time was there between that radio communication and the gun being fired at President Trump?

It's bad enough that the Secret Service didn't put anyone on the most obvious roof 150 yards away.

But after two police officers radioed in that there was a guy on the roof with a gun, why wasn't President Trump immediately evacuated?

I'm trying to make sense of what I see in that video for 3 hours now. It is quite complicated, and I really don't know what to make of it. For example, from the sounds on the video, it sounds like it is the first shot. Assuming the left guy was shot, the shoot angle doesn't seem to match the roof building, but in this case I can't explain how that can be the same bullet that hit Trump unless it was diverted after Trump was hit. If the right guy was hit and/or the railing was hit by the same shot that presumably hit the left guy, the angle is completely different then the official narrative and my speculation in the previous sentence. But it could be that the puff you see on the right guy is likely the spray from the bursted pipe of the telehandler. But if that is the case, since it was the first AUDIBLE shot, the angle changes again, probably roughly aligning with the rooftop house and Trumps head. But then, we have the problem with the left guy presumably falling from a shot at the same time. Which could hardly have been the same shot as the Telehandler-Trump first shot scenario. I can't quite understand what is going on. Possibly the left guy wasn't hit by a bullet and just slipped or something. Very hard to tell. But it seems to me that he was shot is more likely when you watch it in slow-motion. He is the first to react in the whole crowd, and he moves like having been shot in the chest and at the end almost seems to fall down completely (unconscious?).
Yeah, we still don't know if any of the people injured were in these stands. And who knows, maybe the hydraulics of the telehandler getting hit propelled some debris or shrapnel that hit the railing. Hard to say at this time.

A quick read on the video. The first shot goes past Trumps ear, through the guy in black (on the right) and hits the metal railing (causing a shower of sparks/shrapnel).
The guy on the left in white - he may have been hit by a bullet, but what may be more likely is they have been around shootings before and reacted from instinct and got down as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
I was wondering if this might cause something of a transformation for Trump, and possibly in some way for others too. Right after Trump was shot, his response was to tell people to "fight" rather than be whisked away by the Secret Service. This is so out of the ordinary that people are using this moment as point to say the assassination attempt was staged for a photo op. Trump has been under assault for years via character assassination, legal charges, and financial attacks. He's fought all along the way, but this attempt on his life is different and undisguised (in terms of something tangible). The physical and public manner of him not only surviving but also thinking of his supporters and telling them to "fight, fight, fight" really does seem to stimulate some dormant socio-spiritual instinct to fight against agents of chaos. The media and the PTB seem particularly eager to put the kibosh on this.

Generally speaking, in abusive situations there seems to be an activation of something more human, and perhaps the potential of some involvement of a higher center when one 'fights back'. Of course there are different types of fighting, but fighting for a more human destiny is more in line with this. Those who give up to being a victim choose and succumb to a wretched path. The whole SJW movement, for example is based around alignment with victimhood. I tend to think this is pretty much the default reaction programmed within humans. One could probably say that the STS reality utilizes this abuse/victimhood dynamic as one of the main measures of control. Trump is used to fighting. But in this instant, perhaps he was also able to transmit his fighting spirit to others? And perhaps there is something more than that too.

There also seems to be the question of if there some higher force involved? I think it's hard to dismiss such a question outright, if one has the capacity for genuine curiosity and insight. All these elements combined make for an incredibly powerful moment.

Seeing Trump entrance to the RNC was also interesting. I mean, he appeared humble and gracious even! At least that was my impression. We'll see how things play out.
I am so glad that you commented on this Renaissance! I also watched the RNC speeches. I loved Vivek Ramaswamy's speech I liked, I felt it was from the heart with no teleprompter...says a lot! I am usually not interested in politics, but I know deep down that the USA, is the centre of the change that will seep into the world, the mass awakening that is happening, it is the centre of the spiral of change. People are so fed up and some even desperate for change in the positive for them and more importantly for their children they are understanding the importance of leaving a worthy legacy. I feel that Mr T is giving them a glimpse of hope and the real possibility that he could usher in a new way of living in an otherwise, chaotic and cruel world.

I totally got that impression also about Mr T as he came into the event. I could see that he was emotional going in, and his vulnerability was palpable. I felt at that moment that it had changed him, some kind of penny dropped and it was like he understood more deeply that life is indeed a gift and mores than he had felt before, and whilst I believe that he understands that he has a very important role to play here, I think that this incident has nudged him into another lane where he sees that this event has now introduced an opportunity for global unity and strength and more importantly the spiritual growth that comes from that. Just my perspective.

Just throwing it out here for consideration since I thought about it on and off for a while:

What if there were shots that weren’t audible to the video equipments (cellphones, video cameras etc) at the scene? Wouldn’t a sniper use a silencer? I know that commonly used silencer still make a gun sound rather loud, but could a silencer being used by a sniper in a considerable distance from the scene be heard by the audio equipments there? And that question is only for commonly used silencers. What if the PTB have much more advanced and thus more quite silencers at their disposal these days that are a secret to the public?

Last edited:
The first question to ask is: at what time was this photo taken? Police were on the roof soon after the shooting. We don't know if this was the original position of the weapon.
For what it's worth, the image is from a video that appeared on the same day of the incident, although in this other photo you can see how they are removing the weapon from the dead shooter's hands:
GSaE7XWWwAAjZrL.jpeg
Here is another video from an aerial view of the roof:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom