Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

1721229586108.jpeg
If the blue figure is supposed to be Comperatore, he wasn't in the stands on the right, but the stands on the left, right where the yellow line passes through. I haven't seen any information yet on the location of the other two people who were injured.
Maybe the rooftop shooter wasn't an amateur after all and/or trusted to be a very good shooter? Maybe the guy that shot from the roof and was killed wasn't Crooks? As I said earlier, I have yet to see any recent picture of Crooks where we can see his right ear. The killed guy on the roof seemed to have had a very distinct outline of the outer right ear. Let's say, an excellent shooter was on the roof, and he shot all the bullets, and the masterminds deliberately only counted on this one guy this time around to make conspiracies theories really difficult after the fact? That idea could explain a number of anomalies as well. Crooks himself also could have been a much better shooter at this point in time.
Here you go:

If it really is almost 500 yards, I don’t think any professional sniper would risk shooting from such a LONG distance.
That was in reference to the Butler Gymnastics Club, but what about the water tower?
The water tower doesn't seem like a likely location for a shooter. 2nd image shows it's almost entirely obscured by the trees.
9ced3a8e-6865-4fae-89b1-abbb567f9c05_624x174-jpg.98318

I would almost say wen can rule out the water tower at this point unless they were taking a great risk.
Just curious, could a professional shooter make an accurate shot from the distance of the water tower?

A few of the distractions and smoke screens put up:
  • The fake story of the police officer confronting him on the roof with zero witnesses to such tall stories.
There was an interview (saw it yesterday but didn't save) of the police chief (?) saying that an officer did climb up to the roof and saw Crooks. He went on to say that it was impossible for the officer to hold on with one hand and pull out his weapon to make a shot with the other, that they aren't magical or words to that effect. I don't remember the exact words of what he said, but believe the officer dropped to the ground since Crooks pointed his rifle at him.

Maybe they bet on being able to spin the facts and reverse the entry and exit wounds. It would have happened very quickly. I mean, look at what they got away with with Kennedy.
So true! Remember how they went to great lengths to hide the shot through the windshield of Kennedy's limo! Most have seen the image of JFK clutching his throat indicating a frontal shot. Plus, the removal and restoration of the limo to ensure evidence of a frontal shot ceased to exist as well as ensuring the lone gunman scenario.

From James Fetzer article that disappointedly has every image broken including the one of the limo at Parkland Hospital:
1) Dallas motorcycle patrolmen Stavis Ellis and H. R. Freeman both observed a penetrating bullet hole in the limousine windshield at Parkland Hospital. Ellis told interviewer Gil Toff in 1971: “There was a hole in the left front windshield … You could put a pencil through it … you could take a regular standard writing pencil … and stick [it] through there.” Freeman corroborated this, saying: “[I was] right beside it. I could of [sic] touched it … it was a bullet hole. You could tell what it was.” [David Lifton published these quotations in his 1980 book, Best Evidence.]
(2) St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Richard Dudman wrote an article published in The New Republic on December 21, 1963, in which he stated: “A few of us noted the hole in the windshield when the limousine was standing at the emergency entrance after the President had been carried inside. I could not approach close enough to see which side was the cup-shaped spot which indicates a bullet had pierced the glass from the opposite side.”
(3) Second year medical student Evalea Glanges, enrolled at Southwestern Medical University in Dallas, right next door to Parkland Hospital, told attorney Doug Weldon in 1999: “It was a real clean hole.” In a videotaped interview aired in the suppressed Episode 7 of Nigel Turner’s series, The Men Who Killed Kennedy, titled “The Smoking Guns,” she said: “… it was very clear, it was a through-and-through bullet hole through the windshield of the car, from the front to the back … it seemed like a high-velocity bullet that had penetrated from front-to-back in that glass pane.” At the time of the interview, Glanges had risen to the position of Chairperson of the Department of Surgery, at John Peter Smith Hospital, in Fort Worth. She had been a firearms expert all her adult life (see video clip below).
(4) Mr. George Whitaker, Sr., a senior manager at the Ford Motor Company’s Rouge Plant in Detroit, Michigan, told attorney (and professor of criminal justice) Doug Weldon in August of 1993, in a tape recorded conversation, that after reporting to work on Monday, 25 November 1963, he discovered the JFK limousine – a unique, one-of-a-kind item that he unequivocally identified – in the Rouge Plant’s B building, with the interior stripped out and in the process of being replaced, and with the windshield removed. He was then contacted by one of the Vice Presidents of the division for which he worked, and directed to report to the glass plant lab, immediately. After knocking on the locked door (which he found most unusual), he was let in by two of his subordinates and discovered that they were in possession of the windshield that had been removed from the JFK limousine.
They had been told to use it as a template, and to make a new windshield identical to it in shape – and to then get the new windshield back to the B building for installation in the Presidential limousine that was quickly being rebuilt. Whitaker told Weldon (quoting from the audiotape of the 1993 interview): “And the windshield had a bullet hole in it, coming from the outside through…it was a good, clean bullet hole, right straight through, from the front. And you can tell, when the bullet hits the windshield, like when you hit a rock or something, what happens? The back chips out and the front may just have a pinhole in it…this had a clean round hole in the front and fragmentation coming out the back.” Whitaker told Weldon that he eventually became superintendent of his division and was placed in charge of five plant divisions. He also told Weldon that the original windshield, with the bullet hole in it, had been broken up and scrapped – as ordered – after the new windshield had been made.

The water tower doesn't seem like a likely location for a shooter. 2nd image shows it's almost entirely obscured by the trees.

Maybe we're looking at one shooter but with lots of help.

View attachment 98317

View attachment 98318
Robert Malone cross-posted this on Substack:

Good analysis of the "water-tower" theory in line with your thoughts above. Here's his version of proposed bullet trajectories with known "hits":

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F50b7d182-e8f1-4c37-9506-c5a784c98bac_624x416.png

See the article for what bullet trajectories from the water tower would look like.

I just realized that we can't really be sure if the first, second or third shot (and/or any combination between the three!) is the one that hit Trumps ear! Further, depending on how fast blood would flow, it almost looks like it wasn't the first shot that hit Trumps ear! And maybe not even the second one, but the third one! Here is my speculation on why that might be the case:

Take a look at the video below in super slow motion; The first shot is being shot, then Trump reacts and puts his right hand on his right ear (most probably touching the ear). Note that the ear at that point wasn't necessarily hit by the first bullet, since a bullet could have flown near his ear and that was what he was initially reacting to. Then the second shot happens while Trump still has his hand on the ear. Then he puts down his hand, and we see large parts of Trumps hand on the inside, apparently with no blood on it AND the hand undamaged. Which means (assuming blood flowed immediately) that it could be that neither the first nor the second shot hit Trumps ear, but the third one! Then Trumps head starts his motion of going down and the third shot happens. If blood wasn't fast enough to flow at the first shot, it could have been the first shot. But if it was fast enough to flow, the first shot could have hardly been the shot that hit Trumps ear and also not the second one because his hand would likely have been hit too:

Uploaded on YT with much better quality:

Sounds like a small caliber weapon and from afar. Thank God.

So the big question here is, how fast would blood flow at that part of the ear after having been hit? Anyone know?

If the blue figure is supposed to be Comperatore, he wasn't in the stands on the right, but the stands on the left, right where the yellow line passes through. I haven't seen any information yet on the location of the other two people who were injured.

Here you go:

Thanks! So, the right ear of the rooftop guy definitely matches Crooks right ear. So I think we can be certain that the rooftop guy that was killed was indeed Crooks.

Don't know if this has already been pointed out, but here's the picture of the ladder used. It's definitely not a 5-ft ladder like we were told by the FBI and it surely wouldn't have fit in Crooks' vehicle. This doesn't even get into how it was placed there, since Crooks could not have carried it and the rifle while walking to the building, much less without being seen. That's a heavy ladder.

GSnWBBdXIAAAaff.png

Don't know if this has already been pointed out, but here's the picture of the ladder used. It's definitely not a 5-ft ladder like we were told by the FBI and it surely wouldn't have fit in Crooks' vehicle. This doesn't even get into how it was placed there, since Crooks could not have carried it and the rifle while walking to the building, much less without being seen. That's a heavy ladder.

View attachment 98330

Good find! Do we know if it is claimed that the ladder is stationary one that was always situated there of it was installed there recently while still being a stationary one? Or is it a movable one that wasn't usually there?

Good find! Do we know if it is claimed that the ladder is stationary one that was always situated there of it was installed there recently while still being a stationary one? Or is it a movable one that wasn't usually there?
Hard to tell for sure from that photo but it looks like a fiberglass step ladder leaned up against the building to me, they often have fiberglass sides and aluminum steps and they tend to get narrower towards the top.

1721234633908.png

View attachment 98330
Don't know how accurate it is, but Elon Musk posted a picture showing the ladder used by Crooks is a smaller one on the adjacent building while the ladder shown above is one used by the SWAT team.

GSsv3WeWcAAmLkj.jpeg

The FBI claims that a 5 foot ladder was purchased from a Home Depot by Crooks and has the receipt to prove it. Obviously the ladder in the pic is much bigger, so not the ladder that Crooks bought. But it is a retractable ladder that would not otherwise be where it was found. It is obviously the ladder that was used by Crooks to get on the roof.

Hard to tell for sure from that photo but it looks like a fiberglass step ladder leaned up against the building to me, they often have fiberglass sides and aluminum steps and they tend to get narrower towards the top.
Yep, looks pretty much exactly like the one in my garage with the black molding on the top step to place tools.

His son Donald Trump Jr. said Donald Trump was “changed permanently” by the attempt on his life over the weekend, and will be a more moderate figure going forward.
"The Republican presidential candidate said that he had written “an extremely tough speech... all about the corrupt, horrible administration” for delivery at the RNC on Thursday, but “threw it away” and began working on a speech to “unite our country” following the assassination attempt.

“You know, I think it lasts,” Trump Jr. said of his father’s apparent mellowing. “There are events that change you for a couple minutes and there’s events that change you permanently.”"

Could be Trump now really realizes the PTB mean business, nothing like almost being killed to get a person in line. I wouldn't blame him for backing down now, especially if his family is/could be threatened, which might be the next "shot."

Back
Top Bottom