Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

It's too early to come to any conclusions, and I should have been in bed already, but still, if, as the media say, there were 9 shots fired, I am surprised that only his ear was injured. But if the shooter is a liberal/antifa, it makes more sense.

Could be that he was hit more than once but was wearing bullet proof gear. I don't know much about these things, just something that occurred to me.

Gotta say though, I was super impressed that at a time like that, Trump could still think about his followers, acknowledge them and show strength.

Yeah, those were real fire gun sounds and not anything different, I have heard multiple times real shot guns! Therefore I do think that was a real murder attempt. Perhaps people around the subject who did the shooting reacted quick or distance affected the target but one of those situations didn’t let the person to shoot directly to Trump.

Yeah, those were real fire gun sounds and not anything different, I have heard multiple times real shot guns! Therefore I do think that was a real murder attempt. Perhaps people around the subject who did the shooting reacted quick or distance affected the target but one of those situations didn’t let the person to shoot directly to Trump.
He was probably aware of his distance and stopped briefly to adjust his aim... as they already said, after the first three shots you hear a silence and then a little more continuous shots from the same weapon along with some kind of machine gun or submachine gun, perhaps that last one was an exchange of shots between the shooter and the police-agents.

Uploaded on YT with much better quality:

At 0:49 you can hear the security members declare that "The shooter is down. The shooter is down."

Here's a closer picture of his cheek and ear.
View attachment 98069

A close-up from the above photo. My interpretation is that the the two lines on his face are bullet grazes. If this is the case, the longer line might also be the bullet that hit his ear since, from this angle, the path looks direct: starting at his upper lip, travelling across his cheek and slicing his ear. It could also be three separate shots. If this is what this is, you can't get much closer!

Trump Shot.jpg

Edit: Was this the 'something big in the middle of July' that was being foreseen by the psychics?

Last edited:
I’m shocked they were able to (apparently) find the identity of the shooter so quickly. That’s a red flag for me, plus the photos of the body on the rooftop don’t look similar to the image still from the supposed shooter.

The fellow on the left looks like a portly man, the right looks lean and skinny.

It’s too early to make any conclusions, but is it a ‘book depository’ moment gone bad? Have the PTB really become this sloppy or something else at play?

Could be that he was hit more than once but was wearing bullet proof gear. I don't know much about these things, just something that occurred to me.

Gotta say though, I was super impressed that at a time like that, Trump could still think about his followers, acknowledge them and show strength.
When he was shot in ear, Imagine the immediate shock body gets or narrowly missed. But he still could behave sanely and acknowledge. That is EXTRAORDINARY in my view even if one ignores all the constant harassments he faced for 10 years day after and after.

People may say it is a scratch. Is it? What if it was hit, will they say 'Good riddance'? That is nonsense.

Last edited:
I’m shocked they were able to (apparently) find the identity of the shooter so quickly. That’s a red flag for me, plus the photos of the body on the rooftop don’t look similar to the image still from the supposed shooter.

The fellow on the left looks like a portly man, the right looks lean and skinny.

It’s too early to make any conclusions, but is it a ‘book depository’ moment gone bad? Have the PTB really become this sloppy or something else at play?
did Wind do the magic ? I have seen some sports matches where wind do the magic at the MOST IMPORTANT moment of the entire tournament.

I agree with you completely, something is totally off about this!

Back
Top Bottom