Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Butler is about two hours from here. My cousin's daughter and her boyfriend were at the rally and she just got home and said three people were life-flighted out by helicopter. Her boyfriend threw her on the ground and laid on top to protect her. Sure sounds awful fishy from that one video of the red haired guy saying they were pointing out a man climbing up the roof with a rifle and the police and secret service paid no attention. 🤔

There are three suspicious things - the guy with the orange hair actually SEEING the shooter climb, and then standing there pointing at him while the security team looked on.

The shooter was 150 yards from Trump, on a rooftop with a direct line of sigh of the stage. You'd think law enforcement would've stopped him at a security perimeter or something. Or at least, why didn't they have some people watching all possibly threatening rooftops. Or have some people ON all the rooftops?

Then there's the video of the security snipers who seem to be looking directly AT the shooter, but don't fire until he does. I'm not sure, that's what it looks like to me. You can see that the sniper's head pops up - it doesn't swivel or anything to a different direction. If the shooter could see Trump from 150 yards, I think it's more than likely that the sniper could see him, as they probably have the best scopes one can imagine. Maybe he didn't see the shooter climb onto the roof, and his tan camo was blending in with the rooftop?

It wouldn’t be crazy to think that maybe there was some divine intervention involved here.
Indeed it is possible however God was silent when JFK was shot. It's hard to say what's going on because of the spin that could be activated from any direction. It seems to me this was an amature attempt at assassination, otherwise Trump would have lost his head as JFK did but that just my hunch.

Take the following with some grain of salt. We don't know what is fake or what is real at this moment.
did little adjustments to the image - more looking like some chinese guy as some twitter posters were suggesting. He was hit on the back of the jaw. We don't know whether this picture is from this incident or something else yet.

Trump Shooter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's quite incredible, so their goal was to assassinate Donald Trump, imagine that.. their hope was that by this evening we would all be talking about a dead Donald Trump, and now that hasn't transpired.

The amount of popularity that this will garner for him makes it impossible to even think that he's not going to take the elections, the insult on everyone when and if they steal them or cancel them, will be so momentous that it could lead to an incredible amount of chaos and violence in the US.. which will only lead to more control and oppression, which brings me squarely to, the quorum meeting:

(Joe) What are they meeting to discuss or decide?

A: Future of Earth.

Q: (L) Is it a good thing they're meeting, or a bad thing?

A: Depends on perspective.

Q: (L) Okay. Is it a good thing from our perspective?

A: Probably not.

Q: (L) Does it mean that from our perspective they're going to effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?

A: Close.

There are three suspicious things - the guy with the orange hair actually SEEING the shooter climb, and then standing there pointing at him while the security team looked on.

The shooter was 150 yards from Trump, on a rooftop with a direct line of sigh of the stage. You'd think law enforcement would've stopped him at a security perimeter or something. Or at least, why didn't they have some people watching all possibly threatening rooftops. Or have some people ON all the rooftops?

Then there's the video of the security snipers who seem to be looking directly AT the shooter, but don't fire until he does. I'm not sure, that's what it looks like to me. You can see that the sniper's head pops up - it doesn't swivel or anything to a different direction. If the shooter could see Trump from 150 yards, I think it's more than likely that the sniper could see him, as they probably have the best scopes one can imagine. Maybe he didn't see the shooter climb onto the roof, and his tan camo was blending in with the rooftop?
By the looks of the video the secret service sniper "saw" and moved his head right about the same time the gunshots are audible.

If this is a game, what exactly is the aim? Why bother confusing the enemy when they had the chance to take him out with a professional hit?

Here's a video of secret service engaging the shooter. Doesn't it seem like they're looking right in his direction? But they don't fire until he fires?

In this video which is a close up, my impression is that the secret service engages first and then the shooter. He seems to have seen something and shoots and then the shooter shot right afterwards. But that's my very uneducated impression.

If that's the case, could it be the reason why the shooter 'missed'?

All of this is so insane I feel like I just took acid and got lost in some Hieronymus Bosch paintings. I don't know what to think, other than this seems like another 9/11 and those who did this will not waste this crisis. Watch what happens soon, the same kind of things that happened to "lock in" people's (false) memories about 9/11 could happen here, using emotional triggers to deeply engrave whatever "message" those doing this wish to impress upon the populace.

I don't think this is over by any means personally. There may be a lot more "ops" rolled out on top of this one soon to bury it and create a "new abnormal". Time to keep your head on a swivel (in the US especially), top off your preps, and be prepared to watch from afar and analyze every single thing that follows from this event from as objective a space as you can possibly maintain. OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom