Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

In the video clip at .25 speed, Trump doesn't even flinch at the time he was supposedly hit. The sound of the bullet and the startle of the graze should have caused a sympathetic response of some kind. He should have jerked his head away from the bullet at least. All he does is move his hand to his ear and then proceed to duck down. Also, notice his hand in the video...there is NO blood on it as he pulls it away from his ear. There can be a slight delay in an injury before blood will appear, but not as long as it took for him to move his hand to his ear, hold it for a second, and then withdraw it. Ears bleed a LOT too. I don't know, but this is highly suspicious as being planned. I also think it's strange that they would allow him to pose for the cameras. He should have been huddled around so that he was not visible at all for the duration of him exiting the area. Just a couple of thoughts on it.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's how it should look, otherwise the circus loses all meaning. It's funny that the shooter was slammed even faster than Lee Oswald.

Ага, это и должно так выглядеть иначе цирк теряет весь смысл.
Прикольно, что стрелка хлопнули еще быстрее, чем Ли Освальда.
Maybe yes, that is, the guard with the sniper was looking in that direction, which was surely his designated area or something like that... it's not that he was going to be distracted, surely there must have been total concentration (I suppose other guards had other areas) and of course it is inferred that the protocols and training must be rehearsed to be fast since that makes the difference, also although the distance was long, it was not a one kilometer shot in which important adjustments must be made to the sight and other calibrations, it may be a response and shot from a trained person what we saw.

In the video clip at .25 speed, Trump doesn't even flinch at the time he was supposedly hit. The sound of the bullet and the startle of the graze should have caused a sympathetic response of some kind. He should have jerked his head away from the bullet at least. All he does is move his hand to his ear and then proceed to duck down. Also, notice his hand in the video...there is NO blood on it as he pulls it away from his ear. There can be a slight delay in an injury before blood will appear, but not as long as it took for him to move his hand to his ear, hold it for a second, and then withdraw it. Ears bleed a LOT too. I don't know, but this is highly suspicious as being planned. I also think it's strange that they would allow him to pose for the cameras. He should have been huddled around so that he was not visible at all for the duration of him exiting the area. Just a couple of thoughts on it.
I dunno... it doesn't seem his "style" to orchestrate his own assassination attempt for political points. That's deep state type shenanigans that he's been openly at war with for nearly a decade now. Why would he start using their dirty little tricks now?

Here is the photo I was referring to above, where they allow Trump to be exposed. Look at the SS agents around him ducking down as if they are scared and wanting to get him out of there, yet they allow him to be completely exposed. It's fishy.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    876.3 KB · Views: 8
Here's the list of possibilities:

1- Trump's team staged this to gain popularity.
But, would they go as far as killing 2 people for this? I doubt it. Plus, the victims seem real, not staged, since there is this doctor's testimony that seems genuine.

2- The PTB or whoever else from the deep state wants Trump dead.
If they wanted Trump dead, he would already be dead. And they have many ways to do it less sloppy than that. C's said something like a stroke...

3- Some MK-Ultra (or something similar) got activated and he did a sloppy job.

4- This was totally random. Just some crazy dude who got "activated" or "downloaded" or whatever you want to call his obsession.

Well, it's already started. I started counting down the time when the first "indications" of the "hand of Moscow" or Putin himself would appear. You have to squeeze everything out of the circus, to the maximum.
Argentine President Javier Miley called the shooting at a rally in the United States an attempt to assassinate presidential candidate Donald Trump and an attack on democracy and those who defend the free world.
This was announced by the office of the Argentine leader, RIA Novosti reports.

"The bullet that touched his head is an attack not just on democracy, but on all those who defend [it] and live in a free world," the statement said.

It is noted that Miley expressed deep condemnation of the incident.

Earlier, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban supported Trump after the shooting incident at his rally in Pennsylvania.
Президент Аргентины назвал стрельбу на митинге в США попыткой убийства Трампа

Вот, уже началось. Я начал отсчет времени, когда же появятся первые "указания" на "руку Москвы" или непосредственно Путина.
Из цирка надо выжимать все, по максимуму.

Nah, he really got shot.
Do we really know that for sure? Being hit only in the ear seems even less likely than the Trump team orchestrating this. Trump is no angel and seems to have made some sort of deal with the PTB lately - he is not even talking about "draining the swamp" anymore. Keep in mind that "Operation Warpspeed" was his doing too and he still keeps promoting the mRNA jabs. He is also silent about the genocide in Gaza.

It looks like the sniper quickly adjusts his rifle after the first shots ring out. He ducks his head and pulls the tripod into a better position. That's not to say he doesn't have sight of the shooter already, but that would be speculation.

To me it seems highly unlikely the Trump team would orchestrate this event, unless he's working together with the deep state. I would take a guess that it's the usual suspects getting more and more desperate. Then the Quoram have what they want, more resistance and more chaos.

Here's the list of possibilities:

1- Trump's team staged this to gain popularity.
But, would they go as far as killing 2 people for this? I doubt it. Plus, the victims seem real, not staged, since there is this doctor's testimony that seems genuine.

2- The PTB or whoever else from the deep state wants Trump dead.
If they wanted Trump dead, he would already be dead. And they have many ways to do it less sloppy than that. C's said something like a stroke...

3- Some MK-Ultra (or something similar) got activated and he did a sloppy job.

4- This was totally random. Just some crazy dude who got "activated" or "downloaded" or whatever you want to call his obsession.
My hunch is 4. That it was a wildcard. Although it doesn't explain the SS and law enforcement who ignored the bystander that spotted the shooter or the SS sniper not taking out the shooter before he fired. Maybe the SS higher ups saw an opportunity they couldn't pass up?

Yeah, that's how it should look, otherwise the circus loses all meaning. It's funny that the shooter was slammed even faster than Lee Oswald.
I understand the tendency to make all kind of conspiratorial conclusions, but critical mind shouldn't be put aside. It does look like there was an actual shooting and an injury as a result of the shooting. It doesn't dismiss the possibility of some sort of inside job or negligence on the part of the Secret Service, of course, but the "staged" idea is overshooting it and on the same level as "actors during mass shootings", etc.

It's important to remain grounded in the critical mindset, because otherwise all the conclusions will be based on the wrong premise. And this can lead to further degradation of thinking.

I am always reminded of the many very detailed theories that were written by many Russians after the fall of Chelyabinsk meteorite. It was considered to be anything BUT the fall of a meteorite. Fwiw.

How could they kill him so fast unless they knew where he was? If they knew, why did they let him fire first before they seemingly immediately fired back? I don’t think you can identify the position of a sniper by the sound of the shot alone and at a distance at that. Not within seconds. Why wasn’t the building 150 yards away not secured anyway? From that overhead picture it’s like the 2nd closest building to the event. So to me it looks like they didn’t drop the ball, but let it happen before quickly ending him and watched him the whole time.

Also, why did he shoot at the crowd if the aim was Trump? If he shot well enough to graze his ear, shooting someone in the crowd doesn’t seem like a miss, but intentional. I wonder what the goal of that was? Seems like it would be a waste of a shot if Trump is your target. Unless the idea was to cause general carnage and confusion, sorta like a mini mass shooting where Trump happened to also be included? Just seems like a weird thing to do during an assassination.

Unless there were other shooters who shot at the crowd? I just heard the dead person was behind Trump, which actually makes a lot more sense, if true. He wasn’t spraying into the crowd after all perhaps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom