Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

The dead guy and guy with glasses doesn't look like the Antifa Guy or that Commie Walmart Guy's photo that is making the rounds as the assassin. This is getting weirder by the hour. How much will be scrubbed before the narrative gets reset by the MSM Whores?

Don't think any heads will roll at the Secret Service. I have little faith that the FBI and DHS will conduct a thorough investigation of the SS and local law enforcement agencies response to the assassination attempt. The Alphabet Soup Guys are most likely there for coverup purposes. What a mess. Glad Trump survived this one.

You're in the jungle baby!! Lol

Yeah, that's how it should look, otherwise the circus loses all meaning. It's funny that the shooter was slammed even faster than Lee Oswald.

Ага, это и должно так выглядеть иначе цирк теряет весь смысл.
Прикольно, что стрелка хлопнули еще быстрее, чем Ли Освальда.

I don't see any reason why Trump would need to stage an event to garner support. The majority already support him. Otherwise, the last election wouldn't have had to be stolen

Here is the photo I was referring to above, where they allow Trump to be exposed. Look at the SS agents around him ducking down as if they are scared and wanting to get him out of there, yet they allow him to be completely exposed. It's fishy.

I don't think it's all that fishy. Trump jumping out of the protective circle to gesture to his supporters is exactly the kind of thing he would do. He looked at the solar eclipse with his naked eye for at least a minute or two afterall.

Do we really know that for sure? Being hit only in the ear seems even less likely than the Trump team orchestrating this. Trump is no angel and seems to have made some sort of deal with the PTB lately - he is not even talking about "draining the swamp" anymore. Keep in mind that "Operation Warpspeed" was his doing too and he still keeps promoting the mRNA jabs. He is also silent about the genocide in Gaza.

Perhaps Trump hasn't talked about draining the swamp because he now knows to what depths the swamp truly reach. It is true that he is seemingly pro vaccine and he is pro Israel however, no man is just. It's not too far fetched to think that Trump is a mostly normal guy. He grew up with the vaccine propaganda afterall and even Jordan Peterson is pro Israel and pro religion - something that Peterson's decade ago would has seen right through.

The amount of popularity that this will garner for him makes it impossible to even think that he's not going to take the elections, the insult on everyone when and if they steal them or cancel them, will be so momentous that it could lead to an incredible amount of chaos and violence in the US.. which will only lead to more control and oppression, which brings me squarely to, the quorum meeting:
In this regard, I wonder if decisions have been taken; not with regard to Trump specifically, because I think if the Quorum wanted Trump dead he would have been 'heart attacked' as the C's pointed out, but rather that the decisions created a psychic 'surge' of energy for the entropic types on Biden's team, which then 'emboldened' them to try a ham-fisted method of assassination in the only way they have access to.

Wishful thinking on their part has led to the current situation and there will likely be an energetic 'torniquet' applied to stop the bleeding through the perpetrators' failure, which will most likely have very unpleasant consequences for all of them.

How could they kill him so fast unless they knew where he was? If they knew, why did they let him fire first before they seemingly immediately fired back? I don’t think you can identify the position of a sniper by the sound of the shot alone and at a distance at that. Not within seconds. Why wasn’t the building 150 yards away not secured anyway? From that overhead picture it’s like the 2nd closest building to the event. So to me it looks like they didn’t drop the ball, but let it happen before quickly ending him and watched him the whole time.

Also, why did he shoot at the crowd if the aim was Trump? If he shot well enough to graze his ear, shooting someone in the crowd doesn’t seem like a miss, but intentional. I wonder what the goal of that was? Seems like it would be a waste of a shot if Trump is your target. Unless the idea was to cause general carnage and confusion, sorta like a mini mass shooting where Trump happened to also be included? Just seems like a weird thing to do during an assassination.

Unless there were other shooters who shot at the crowd? I just heard the dead person was behind Trump, which actually makes a lot more sense, if true. He wasn’t spraying into the crowd after all perhaps.
I agree that the SS were aware and let it happen. I also think that if Trump hadn't turned his head at that exact moment, (divine intervention?), we'd be having a different conversation. I think once he realized he missed, the shooter panicked and just started firing wildly hoping one would hit the mark before SS to him out. He doesn't look like the type who has trained extensively with firearms and would be able to stay composed in that situation.

The dead guy and guy with glasses doesn't look like the Antifa Guy or that Commie Walmart Guy's photo that is making the rounds as the assassin. This is getting weirder by the hour. How much will be scrubbed before the narrative gets reset by the MSM Whores?
The "antifa guy" was just some random photo that twitter users posted with no justification. There's no reason to believe he had anything to do with it.
Yeah, that's how it should look, otherwise the circus loses all meaning. It's funny that the shooter was slammed even faster than Lee Oswald.
Or that's the way it looks because it's what happened. The shooter was slammed faster than Oswald because when he raised himself over the edge of the roof to make the shots he became visible to the snipers who were within the security perimeter. (If there's any "circus" it will be why security outside the perimeter was so lax.)
In the video clip at .25 speed, Trump doesn't even flinch at the time he was supposedly hit. The sound of the bullet and the startle of the graze should have caused a sympathetic response of some kind. He should have jerked his head away from the bullet at least.
It looks like he flinches to me.
All he does is move his hand to his ear and then proceed to duck down. Also, notice his hand in the video...there is NO blood on it as he pulls it away from his ear. There can be a slight delay in an injury before blood will appear, but not as long as it took for him to move his hand to his ear, hold it for a second, and then withdraw it. Ears bleed a LOT too. I don't know, but this is highly suspicious as being planned. I also think it's strange that they would allow him to pose for the cameras. He should have been huddled around so that he was not visible at all for the duration of him exiting the area. Just a couple of thoughts on it.
If you watch the clip with audio you can hear all the SS communications. They huddle over him until they hear confirmation that the "shooter is down." They ask for confirmation one or two times before discussing raising Trump up to bring him off the stage. Trump is the one who insists on waiting and addressing the crowd. Meanwhile you can tell the SS are trying to push him out.
How could they kill him so fast unless they knew where he was?
See what I wrote above. We don't know enough. It's perfectly plausible that the counter-snipers didn't spot him until the shots were already fired, at which point he would have been plainly visible.
If they knew, why did they let him fire first before they seemingly immediately fired back?
We don't know that's what happened.
I don’t think you can identify the position of a sniper by the sound of the shot alone and at a distance at that. Not within seconds.
They were already looking in that general direction. From the footage of the counter-sniper, it looks as if he registers something (whether the sight of the sniper, or the sniper shooting) before re-aiming. Presumably the shot that killed the shooter came immediately after this.
Why wasn’t the building 150 yards away not secured anyway? From that overhead picture it’s like the 2nd closest building to the event.
That's the big question.
So to me it looks like they didn’t drop the ball, but let it happen before quickly ending him and watched him the whole time.
But who is "they"? The SS within the security perimeter? The local law enforcement contracted to run external security? The SS coordinating external security?
Also, why did he shoot at the crowd if the aim was Trump? If he shot well enough to graze his ear, shooting someone in the crowd doesn’t seem like a miss, but intentional. I wonder what the goal of that was? Seems like it would be a waste of a shot if Trump is your target. Unless the idea was to cause general carnage and confusion, sorta like a mini mass shooting where Trump happened to also be included? Just seems like a weird thing to do during an assassination.
Someone who has shot AR-15s with a scope should chime in here. Is it plausible to keep your aim solid when firing off 8+ rounds at a fairly rapid pace?

I'm on the fence about it. There are some suspicious components. I guess we will learn more in time.
It could have been touched with the tips of the fingers which would leave less blood and due to the quality of the image it is not noticeable, there is also this, unless you have more photoshop than the Nasams from the hospital in kyiv, it seems to be one of the bullets (It is said that what ended up in his ear was a splinter coming from somewhere, but nothing to confirm that):

GSavUdWWUAAOmXd.jpeg

More images where you can see that the blood on her cheeks came from dripping from the Helix and the lobe:
GSavUjDWsAEta5_.jpeg

Trump-Shot-in-Right-Ear-640x480.jpeg

This image is circulating, that is apparently a bullet hole (on the shoulder of the woman who protects him), but it is not seen in this other image so it must have been some element of the bodyguard's shoulder pad.GSaGouPWoAAb-vb.jpeg
dedeb830-4172-11ef-96a8-e710c6bfc866 (1).jpg

Attachments

• GSac6tdWEAE1YT0.jpeg
    GSac6tdWEAE1YT0.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 13
I understand the tendency to make all kind of conspiratorial conclusions, but critical mind shouldn't be put aside. It does look like there was an actual shooting and an injury as a result of the shooting. It doesn't dismiss the possibility of some sort of inside job or negligence on the part of the Secret Service, of course, but the "staged" idea is overshooting it and on the same level as "actors during mass shootings", etc.

It's important to remain grounded in the critical mindset, because otherwise all the conclusions will be based on the wrong premise. And this can lead to further degradation of thinking.

I am always reminded of the many very detailed theories that were written by many Russians after the fall of Chelyabinsk meteorite. It was considered to be anything BUT the fall of a meteorite. Fwiw.
For God's sake, what kind of conspiracy theory?! Americans have long surpassed any conspiracy theory by their actions. I think you don't need my examples of this.
Tell me, why should I think that all this is true, if everything that comes from the United States is a lie for the purpose of greater power? A little above, I have already quoted the statement of an American henchman about the attack on democracy (I am already sick of these words).
At the same time, I am not asserting anything, I am only guessing and I have reasons for this. Did I say somewhere that there was no shooting at all? I assume there was no shooting at Trump. The "productions" can be very different.

Помилуйте, какая конспирология?! Американцы давно своими действиями переплюнули всякую конспирологию. Я думаю, что мои примеры этого вам не нужны.
Скажите, почему я должен думать, что это все правда, если все то, что идет со стороны США это ложь с целью большей власти? Чуть выше я привел уже высказывание американского прихвостня о нападении на демократию (тошнит уже от этих слов).
При этом я ничего не утверждаю, я только предполагаю и у меня для этого есть основания. Разве я где то сказал, что не было стрельбы вообще? Я предполагаю, что не было стрельбы в Трампа. "Постановки" могут быть очень разными.

It is extremely unlikely to get hit only in the ear. If this was orchestrated by the Trump team, a miniscule explosive hidden at his ear could produce the desired effect.
Hi hlat, I think you are pretty much the only person on the forum who uses the dislike button. Don't you think it is rude to publicly use that reaction button without clarifying what it is you disliked or disagree with?
If you want to say something to me, do it in the open forum instead of trying to secretly message me. I don't care for you saying it is unlikely to get shot in the ear and then immediately talking about Trump staging his own assassination attempt, so that's why you get thumbs down.

In this regard, I wonder if decisions have been taken; not with regard to Trump specifically, because I think if the Quorum wanted Trump dead he would have been 'heart attacked' as the C's pointed out, but rather that the decisions created a psychic 'surge' of energy for the entropic types on Biden's team, which then 'emboldened' them to try a ham-fisted method of assassination in the only way they have access to.

Wishful thinking on their part has led to the current situation and there will likely be an energetic 'torniquet' applied to stop the bleeding through the perpetrators' failure, which will most likely have very unpleasant consequences for all of them.
Ryan what you say is aligned to what the Cs say and as the material is still dubious there could be other alternatives plus in the last session Cs gave no clue about any trace of attack on Trump.
If the Quorum is part of a hidden hand to shuffle the fate of all for the sake of universal balance how is it that according to the Quorum's higher sense things are out of balance? Or will it be that imbalance is constant as well as balance there is plenty of evidence..ej the state of the world and why it is not yet completely destroyed.

RT running a live list of events. These are mostly a selection of quotes from social media. It's what you'd expect them to say, heart-felt or not.

• 23:26 GMT “My thoughts and prayers are with President Donald Trump in these dark hours,” Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on X. Orban had visited Trump at Mar-a-Lago on Friday, as part of his diplomatic mission to peacefully resolve the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
  • 23:36 GMT California Governor Gavin Newsom, a prominent Democrat, condemned the shooting.
    “Violence has NO place in our democracy. My thoughts are with President Trump and everyone impacted at the rally today,” Newsom said on X.
  • 23:39 GMT Pennsylvania Congressman Dan Meuser, who was in the front row at the rally, told reporters that he heard 8-10 shots that sounded like a .22 or a small-caliber weapon. He said it appeared “multiple people” in the crowd had been hit.
  • 23:43 GMT “Now is the time for every American who loves our country to step back from the division, renounce all violence, and unite in prayer for President Trump and his family,” independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said in response to the assassination attempt.
  • 23:48 GMT Former President George W. Bush, a political foe of Trump, issued a statement condemning the assassination attempt.
    “Laura and I are grateful that President Trump is safe following the cowardly attack on his life. And we commend the men and women of the Secret Service for their speedy response,” Bush said.
  • 00:02 GMT While no one has taken responsibility for the attempt at Trump’s life, several Republican commentators have pointed out violent rhetoric and imagery coming from the Democrats in recent days.
    Biden told donors on July 8 that “it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.” The June cover of the New Republic magazine showed Trump as Adolf Hitler. Meanwhile, major Democrat donor Reid Hoffman had responded to criticism of his funding of lawsuits against Trump by reportedly saying “I wish I had made him an actual martyr.”

TNR Cover- June 2024.png

• 00:05 GMT Former President Barack Obama, a Democrat, denounced the assassination attempt.
    “There is absolutely no place for political violence in our democracy. Although we don’t yet know exactly what happened, we should all be relieved that former President Trump wasn’t seriously hurt, and use this moment to recommit ourselves to civility and respect in our politics. Michelle and I are wishing him a quick recovery,” he wrote on X.
  • 00:08 GMT President Joe Biden has condemned “the shooting at Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania.”
    “I’m grateful to hear that he’s safe and doing well. I’m praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There’s no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it,”
    said a statement released by the White House.
  • 00:18 GMT Vivek Ramaswamy, who had challenged Trump for the Republican nomination before endorsing him, dismissed Biden’s “ritual condemnation of political violence” as “insufficient and irrelevant.
    “No amount of verbiage today changes the toxic national climate that led to this tragedy,”
    Ramaswamy said. “Today, the future survival of the United States of America came down to less than a hair’s width in the path of a bullet.”
    “Regardless of who you vote for, let’s unite around the TRUTH that what happened today is unacceptable, now and forever,”
    he added.
  • 00:32 GMT Senator J.D. Vance of Ohio, rumored to be Trump’s likely running mate, accused the Democrats of inspiring the shooting. “Today is not just some isolated incident. The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs,” he said. “That rhetoric led directly to President Trump’s attempted assassination."
  • 00:33 GMT “Sara and I were shocked by the apparent attack on President Trump,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said. “We pray for his safety and speedy recovery.”
  • 00:49 GMT President Biden has again condemned the shooting but stopped short of calling it an assassination attempt.
    “There’s no place in America for this kind of violence. It’s sick,” Biden told reporters in brief remarks on Saturday evening. “We cannot be like this. We cannot condone this.”
    “But the idea, the idea that there’s political violence or violence in America like this is just unheard of. It’s just not appropriate. Everybody must condemn it,”
    he added.
    Asked if he believed this was an assassination attempt at Trump, Biden said, “I don’t know enough. I have an opinion, but I don’t have any facts.”
  • 02:40 GMT Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a Democrat from New York, said that he was “horrified by what happened at the Trump rally in Pennsylvania and relieved that former President Trump is safe.”
  • 03:08 GMT Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson called for an investigation and vowed to summon Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle and “other appropriate officials from DHS and the FBI” to testify before Congress.
    “The American people deserve to know the truth,” he said.
  • 03:14 GMT House Majority Leader Steve Scalise, who was seriously wounded in a politically motivated shooting in 2017, told Fox News that what happened to Trump was “difficult to watch” and “brought back a lot of emotions.”
    He added that “incendiary rhetoric needs to stop because all it takes is one person who’s just unhinged to hear that and go act on it.”
  • 03:26 GMT In a brief email to his supporters, Trump promised to continue his presidential campaign no matter what. “I will never surrender!” he wrote.

For God's sake, what kind of conspiracy theory?! Americans have long surpassed any conspiracy theory by their actions. I think you don't need my examples of this.
Tell me, why should I think that all this is true, if everything that comes from the United States is a lie for the purpose of greater power? A little above, I have already quoted the statement of an American henchman about the attack on democracy (I am already sick of these words).
At the same time, I am not asserting anything, I am only guessing and I have reasons for this. Did I say somewhere that there was no shooting at all? I assume there was no shooting at Trump. The "productions" can be very different.

Помилуйте, какая конспирология?! Американцы давно своими действиями переплюнули всякую конспирологию. Я думаю, что мои примеры этого вам не нужны.
Скажите, почему я должен думать, что это все правда, если все то, что идет со стороны США это ложь с целью большей власти? Чуть выше я привел уже высказывание американского прихвостня о нападении на демократию (тошнит уже от этих слов).
При этом я ничего не утверждаю, я только предполагаю и у меня для этого есть основания. Разве я где то сказал, что не было стрельбы вообще? Я предполагаю, что не было стрельбы в Трампа. "Постановки" могут быть очень разными.
What kind of conspiracy "theory" indeed. It seems to me that you have a lot of history to catch up on.

Back
Top Bottom