Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

If you want to say something to me, do it in the open forum instead of trying to secretly message me. I don't care for you saying it is unlikely to get shot in the ear and then immediately talking about Trump staging his own assassination attempt, so that's why you get thumbs down.
I wrote to you privately because your rudeness is not the topic of the discussion here. As I said, you are pretty much the only person here who uses the "dislike" button. I would suggest to quote the posts you disagree with and present counter-arguments.

"I don't care for you saying ... " is not a counter-argument, as it does not clarify anything.

I read this last night.
Q: (L) Okay, can multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder be induced in a souled individual or one who is potentially souled?

A: Yes, but it is extremely difficult.

Q: (S) Does that mean that all these programmed assassins are all OPs or something?

A: Most likely.

I wrote to you privately because your rudeness is not the topic of the discussion here. As I said, you are pretty much the only person here who uses the "dislike" button. I would suggest to quote the posts you disagree with and present counter-arguments.

"I don't care for you saying ... " is not a counter-argument, as it does not clarify anything.
Psychopaths love 1 on 1 conversations, out of sight of everyone else, so I do not care for your private message.

Do we really know that for sure? Being hit only in the ear seems even less likely than the Trump team orchestrating this. Trump is no angel and seems to have made some sort of deal with the PTB lately - he is not even talking about "draining the swamp" anymore. Keep in mind that "Operation Warpspeed" was his doing too and he still keeps promoting the mRNA jabs. He is also silent about the genocide in Gaza.

It is an important election year where the continuity of collinear psychopaths who join the fall of Russia is at stake, among other things, to maintain their control. Even a psychopath will show himself as a meek pigeon and then demonstrate his true actions in favor of the pathocrat agenda once he is elected.

We can also observe a lot of ambiguity in these participants to the control towards the new madness that is presented to us but also a lot of very direct hints.

But for Trump so far "GENOCIDE" does not exist... for him it's "Public Relations War."

If you support Netanyahu for a few things, it's good publicity, it suits you. But there are other things that he is not good at advertising. He doesn't support "bad PR" for invading Gaza, but it's bad PR not to give them the weapons to do it. What the hell is going through his head? one wonders when seeing it as if you just have to outline a position and that's it, but it's not that simple.

Trump has expressed himself in many ways against Israel's invasion of Gaza, he always tries to be neutral or as he said in one of his statements according to his "business mind"

“They shouldn't be releasing recordings like that,” he said. “That's why they're losing the PR war. They, Israel, are completely losing the PR war."

”A horrible invasion has taken place,“ Trump said and reiterated that ”it would have never happened if I were president."

"I hate to see what's happening again. This attack on Israel would never have happened and, in the same way, Israel's counterattack, which is what it is, would never have happened if I were president,” he insisted.

I'm not sure I love the way they're doing it, because it's necessary to win. It is necessary to win and it is taking a long time,” Trump declared.

“They are releasing the most atrocious, the most horrible recordings of buildings collapsing. And people imagine that there are a lot of people inside those buildings, or people in those buildings, and they don't like it,” he added. “They are losing the public relations war. They're losing her big time. But they have to finish what they started, and they have to finish it soon, and we have to move on with our lives.”

The best advertising for your campaign! they made the opponent more stronger 🤣 Let's see if that boosts people's awareness by seeing the same machinery they used against Kennedy repeated again. Up the banners "No to the murder of freedom again!"

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-07-13-204849.jpg

What kind of conspiracy "theory" indeed. It seems to me that you have a lot of history to catch up on.
And it seems to me that you need to lean out of the framework of the history that has been rewritten for you.

А мне кажется, что вам надо вы высунуться за рамки переписанной для вас истории.

I read this last night.
The shooter may have been deep programmed with greenbaum considering his father's position in the mental health field. Otherwise the guy may have been just as easily programmed through society programming. I don't have a session quote off hand but it has been discussed that deep level programming isn't always necessary. Obviously we won't know unless the C's confirm or deny.

And it seems to me that you need to lean out of the framework of the history that has been rewritten for you.

А мне кажется, что вам надо вы высунуться за рамки переписанной для вас истории.
It may seem that way to you however I can assure you that I have been following the PTB and SOTT for 20 years. I think I have a decent understanding of what has occurred as well as an understanding of the forces driving these events.

Sometimes X, give us signs... In Mexico, with Autoatentado (Self Attack) with 10+k posts in first place rather Deep State with 200+k. At News not so different.
The 3rd Montaje (Staged) the first one of Tucker Carlson. Subtle - not so? ways of manipulation. Which does not surprise me much because it happens in a similar way with other issues, for example Gaza.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713-222655.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713-222655.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240713_223443.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_223443.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 24
Psychopaths love 1 on 1 conversations, out of sight of everyone else, so I do not care for your private message.

Session 23 April 2022​

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
I have observed you more than once respond in that disproportionate and inconsiderate way way to only other people's thoughts, maybe you should think about it.

And now I am a psychopath for sending you a private message about your rudeness? This conversation is off-topic here, but you can have here if you want.
Posting in the open forum is networking and the opposite of a psychopathic tactic of isolating so no one else hears.

Someone almost killed Trump a few hours ago, and what comes to your mind is Trump faking it and calling me rude for giving that post a thumbs down.

Back
Top Bottom