False awakening, sleep paralysis, or stuck in dreamland

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
I had a weird experience earlier that I do not know if I slept or not. It started that I was still trying to sleep, I was finding a comfortable position but it felt like I am in a sleep paralysis, so I waited for my body to be awake so I could move and go back to sleep again. After a few moments, I thought I am already asleep but it felt like there were other people or beings in my room, I thought someone is trying to get me or I'm still in that sleep paralysis state. I do not know why I thought I am being abducted, and I remember what the Cs said that when you are in a low vibe, you just have to be positive, so I tried to be positive and interesting enough, my mind was trying to understand and makes sense of what is happening and I knew im still in my bed. Still, I'm telling myself that I will just fall asleep after whatever is happening. Then, it's as if the scene change that I knew I was still in the same spot trying to get some sleep but my friend's daughter is talking to me now, then the scene changed again that I have already woke up but I was in a different position in the same bed, then changed again that I was in a place where there is a stream, then back to my bed again thinking that, probably, I will just wake up after all these. Outside my room, I could hear that the dog is playing with the water bottle. I realize I wasn't back because in reality the dog cant reach this part of the house. I finally woke up still having that feeling that there is someone in the room. I just know this because I sleep in a mat in a wooden floor so you'd feel if someone is walking up the stairs or someone is walking inside. What I also find odd in all that were happening is when the scene would change, it feels like my room is going on circles or you know that feeling when you're dizzy but you're just closing your eyes or like the room feels wavy. I even felt like it was trippy but i don't do drugs and do not take any medication at this time. I checked the time and 3 hours had passed, so I thought maybe it was one of those incidents again.

This isn't the first time that this happened to me. I remember the first was when I arrived early in the office an hour or so, in new year's day 7 years ago. I slept in the sleeping quarters and dreamt that there was this lady with really long hair beside me and she was trying to get my bag. I made my bag my pillow at that time. There were horror stories in the sleeping quarters and so I thought she must be the lady they were talking about. I finally took my bag from her and get up to get my headset thinking I was already late for my shift. I opened the locker only to find a locker again and I opened it and found a locker again. I realized I had a false awakening and was panicking. I prayed what to do to go back to reality and it's as if someone is saying to go back to the sleeping quarters and remember the position I had when sleeping. I hurried and did what I was told and I finally woke up.

Another incident was when I thought I woke up and got out of my bed, then I tried to talk to my family and it's as if they do not see me but i see them, so in that dream, I went back to my room. Thinking this time I'm awake, I got out and heard that the dogs were so loud that night. My father would usually shush the dogs and I found that odd he wasn't because it is always him who'd do that because he is a light sleeper. When I switched on the light, they weren't lighting up, tried switching it on and off, and realizing that I'm still asleep, I went back to my room again. This time, when I thought I have finally woke up, I heard my alarm, I wanted to turn it off only to realize that I cant find my phone in that bed, I felt like crying and praying to get me out of that place and wake me up for real. It was really scary.

I cannot count the numerous times it happened but id often know if I'm still asleep or wherever I was. I find find it troubling because this time, with how fast the scenes were changing, my mind cannot keep up or process if I am still in a dream or back in reality. I tried to think what is the common denominator with all those incidents. One I could think of, for all three, is my phone is near me; I went to asleep after a call tonight, but then how about those moments when I don't have my phone near my bed? Another is I was tired but I wasn't exhausted tonight and for other nights. I am thinking too that it might be connected with the process of going through a shift or transition. I remember the dream I had in the sleeping quarters, I was in the first week of my christian journey; the next dream with my alarm, and those two weeks I had consecutive false awakening, was I am about to move out of the house; and now, I am also in a major transition.

Can anyone help me shed light to what is happening and how can I protect or help myself next time this happens? 🙏

Thank you for sharing, @Princess Lux 🌷 ! I have had isolated cases like yours in my life. It was a long time ago enough to remember the details, but it caused similar feelings. Although it may be unpleasant (e.g. fear at some point), it is worth remembering that it may all be a result of our imagination or generated by the brain and its activity. Certainly, something paranormal can happen in life. But I don't think that's the situation with you.

Sometimes, at the moment of waking up or falling asleep I could, for example, hear music or see very vivid, close to reality dreams. This could be similar to your condition.
Maybe your stress level is too high these days? Or are you working hard and events around you are keeping your brain from coming to a state of calm?
Because of my poor knowledge of English, I can't find a good study of sleep phases in English, but there are very interesting studies in Russian that show in detail all the stages that precede awakening or falling asleep. There is quite a complicated wave cycle going on in our brain. Not surprisingly, it can give us a variety of feelings and emotions. Even if not always pleasant. Don't worry!

Yeah, I'd like to echo with what Andrew said—to not fear. While fear in these situations is probably inevitable, the idea is to not let the fear control you. That way you can self-remember and stay vigilant and aware.

While the following session may not fit with your story, there are some tidbits in it that can help ward against manipulations in other realms:

October 14, 1995

Q: (J) And Las Vegas? (T) When we were in Las Vegas, also?

A: Met alien there.

Q: (L) Oh, you met an alien when you were in Las Vegas! (J) Does that have anything to do with the fact that the pictures didn't come out from our wedding?

A: Barfly.

Q: (T): Ohhhhh... (J) I know exactly what you are talking about.

A: Disguised humanoid gray species four. Rigelian. Orion union STS.

Q: (T) Why did he talk to us? Why did he approach us? I know exactly...

A: Spying on you and aural frequency reading, had you not been as strong, would have suffered permanent abduction because of your studies

Q: (L) Now, right there is a point. Everybody take note of this. What is there about strength that makes one inaccessible to permanent abduction?

A: Strength is of character, i.e. if STO candidate, not likely to be victim.

Q: (L) Not likely to be victim... OK, but what.. (T) STO candidate... (L) I know, but that's... it says when... well, what is it that makes a person... We know that it means being an STO candidate, but what is the thing inside one that stops them... I mean, is this something that is a core ingredient of certain human beings? Is this like something inside them that blocks this manipulation and victimization?

A: Soul pattern.

Q: (L) So in other words, there is something about us, or within us, that literally they cannot touch or harm, is that correct?

A: Basically, but difficult to facilitate.

Q: (L) OK, in other words, this is something that is in us, that creates an inherent barrier, but not necessarily something that we can, at this level of density, reach in, grab out as a weapon, and wave around, as in facilitate?

A: Can, but intricate to do consciously.

Q: (L) Is this some quality or ability that we can work at? I don't think meditation is the answer, this is something that I've come to think... Is this a state of focused awareness, whole body awareness, internal and external, basically whole body awareness... (J) Going with instinct...

A: Helpful.

Q: (L) Is there something we can do to develop this to the highest degree possible, while in these bodies, in this density?

A: Wait for 4.

Q: (L) Wait for 4? 4th density?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) We can't develop it ourselves, but if we... (J) We can start the process... (T) It's a case of not developing it, it's a case of that, if you can do it, it does it all by itself, you don't think about it... (L) It's an innate thing... (T) It's a do, it's an involuntary, it's there, it works when it needs to work. Is this the idea?

A: Network western experiences for learning purposes please. Knowledge is protection.

Hi @Princess Lux 🌷, it's good to share experiences like that and network.

I have some experiences like that in the past, they are really awful and it can be pretty overwhelming depending on what is happening... sounds like you had your wits about you and kept a relatively cool head... Well done! :hug2:

I checked some posts about sleep paralysis and noticed this message from Laura:

If changing your diet doesn't stop the bad dreams and sleep paralysis, perhaps you need to see a therapist? I would experiment with cutting out gluten, dairy and sugar, first, though.

There could be multiple factors affecting you.
Definitely consider:
your diet (huge factor! - I notice I often have very bizarre dreams if I eat chocolate)
are you eating late at night and close to bed time,
alcohol intake,
medication,
any kind of EMF near you (always switch your phone off - not airplane - and keep it far away from your bed/room)
any energetic 'hooks' from others,
anyone you are intimate with, sleep beside
anyone whose energy you feel uncomfortable around or who is 'pulling' on your energy/draining you in some way

Maybe try changing the position of your bed - or the room you sleep in (even if just temporarily), if that is possible?
Consider that if you are sleeping on the floor, is there anything under your room/bed that could affect your sleep energetically?

Feng Shui : Over the years I have read repeatedly:

always sleep with the head of your bed against a solid wall
never sleep under a window /
if you have to, keep it closed and use heavy thick curtains.
window drains your kidney chi, can create kidney problems;
you are always 'psychically monitoring' the window and never really rest
window also creates discord with parents)
never sleep with your feet facing the door
never sleep with your head sharing a wall that has a toilet plumbed into it
- on either side of the wall (poopy energy)

Remember you always have prayer. You might find it helps to either listen to a meditation that has Laura's voice before going to bed, or praying when in bed so you are setting your consciousness up to be in a positive state of mind when you drift off...

Reading your post made me think of this:
Laura's book 'Amazing Grace' - Chapter 29 "The Dream" might offer 'food for thought'.

When Laura writes about an experience she offers relevant background information so you have the detail to put all the pieces together as you move through the the story. You will see from reading the chapter from the beginning that there are clues before and after the event, that help you comprehend the bigger picture and leave you to consider the possibilities and connections of the events. It is definitely best if you can read the whole book, as you get a lot more 'background info' regarding how so many events are connected and how they have affected Laura's lifepath.

I feel Laura's incredibly honest, very challenging personal experiences, and rational 'detective style' thinking, helps the reader work through some of the bizarre encounters or moments we have had ourselves personally - but also it offers inspiration and clarity about being present and aware, listening to your instincts, and where possible (no matter how 'hard' it may seem) making calm, well thought through choices that make you less vulnerable... so perhaps the chapter above might help in some way.

Stay vigilant, focused and positive.
Knowledge Protects. :flowers:

I had a similar experience. I remember dreaming, but I felt like I was teleported. All of a sudden I found myself sitting on the balcony. But I realized that I was in a dream. I looked around. I said we don't live here, this is not our home. My family said don't be silly, how many years have we been living here :)

I thought I should move on without revealing that I am a different person. I went out and chatted with someone. I'm back home again. I lay down, thinking I need to concentrate to return from the parallel universe. I tried 3 times. I was so afraid of not returning. It just wasn't happening. And in front of me was an old man watching me. He pretended to pray, but did not. Then my last attempt was successful and I woke up.

There was a vibration around during these trials. And the way that man was looking at me was very strange, he didn't interfere, but he was watching.

Hello all! I appreciate all your insights.

Maybe your stress level is too high these days? Or are you working hard and events around you are keeping your brain from coming to a state of calm?
I remember getting down and going through some dark night of the soul when the eclipse happened but not the past three or five days. I do not have anything bothering me aside from the usual things. I definitely agree that it could also be my imagination. Sometimes, I know when I am dreaming yet I find it hard to distinguish the difference with having sleep paralysis or false awakening cases because it felt real to me where Id be in the bed of my house or where I am sleeping not unlike my dreams where they're usually in a different location.

Yeah, I'd like to echo with what Andrew said—to not fear. While fear in these situations is probably inevitable, the idea is to not let the fear control you. That way you can self-remember and stay vigilant and aware.
I am fearful at this time because this is something that is odd. I had it numerous times and have known when it is happening yet this time, I just felt like they got complicated and don't know how to proceed or protect. It's always the fear of getting stuck wherever I was and that I cannot go back from that dreamland to this reality. There were times when I am aware I was having a false awakening so I told myself to calm down and not create scenes in my head; then, id just wake up. Dyou think it is okay to ask or talk to these entities and ask them to help me go back?

There could be multiple factors affecting you.
I will have to reexamine everything and see how one factor affects me or not. I wasn't in the network before when I first have them and the devil for sure is the one to blame for those episodes. 😅😅 I don't sleep near the window and I will see if how are the things in the room affects me. I don't have a part of my room dedicated to anything like an altar or something. I just hope that I can have a name for the experience or find books for sleeping or dreaming. I did wrote my dream and see what the people meant.

I lay down, thinking I need to concentrate to return from the parallel universe.
How did you know you were on a parallel universe? Can it be just a place your mind created in the dream?

There was a vibration around during these trials.
What dyou mean with vibration? was it a sound? goosebumps? I am trying to relate with my experience and see if there could be similarities.

I was different, dressing and feeling. My family were the same, but not the same, the place I lived was different.

For example, I don't like to wear jewelry, I had rings on almost all my fingers. I don't like to wear dresses, I wore a dress.

And when I realized that my house was different as soon as I entered the dream, I had such a feeling. Entering the dream as if I was teleported may have created that feeling.

I was chatting with people, they knew me but I didn't know them. I pretended to know, so as not to be understood.

It's like a visual flicker and bass sound in the area I see with my eyes.

And I tried so hard to get out of that dream. I felt like I would stay if I couldn't get out a little longer.

Hey there, @Princess Lux 🌷
Ok, I've read over your situation here and elsewhere. I have some observations to share and some advice.

You're young and searching but have not really settled into a path of discipline yet. You feel scattered to me...like you're all over the place. I suggest you look into the Éiriú Eolas program offered here, for its calming affects and a form of discipline for body and mind.

I also see you as highly suggestable; still needing to look outside yourself for answers or what course of action to take....from the pastor of your 'Christian era' to entities. You don't know who or what these entities are and yet you think they can give you advice.
Too much attention and desire put here and you're opening yourself up to dream hacks...or abduction, but I don't have experience in that...they seem to leave me alone when it comes to abduction, but have dream hacked me and used other people as vectors.

I've never had sleep paralysis except once when I was dreaming of using a vacuum cleaner and when I awoke, I could not lift my hand until I realized this hand was holding the canister vacuum in my dream....I literally had to open my hand, like I was releasing my grip on the vac, before I could lify my hand! Sooo not really paralysis of the type you're talking about, but I did have to bridge dreamtime to waking time. This, btw, was an ordinary harmless dream.

I have had many frightening dreams of being chased by entities though and some creepy encounters with more demonic types. I haven't had them for years now and I'll tell you how I did that, in a moment.

I've always been a lucid dreamer and can have not 2 but 3 perpectives in these dreams. The 3rd is a higher advantage perspective. I've never read or heard anyone talking about this 3rd perspective view before, except once where someone copied my words. I've come to know this as my higher self who did indeed rescue me in a particularly nasty dream, but honestly, I believe these take place in the astral realms...where there are different levels of saftey and not. And this 'rescue' was a put forth in a gentle tugging on me, suggesting I go out into the Light...I was engaged in conversation with a very dark being and found it hard to break away....very mesmerizing, it was....Foolish me!

slept in the sleeping quarters and dreamt that there was this lady with really long hair beside me and she was trying to get my bag. I made my bag my pillow at that time. There were horror stories in the sleeping quarters and so I thought she must be the lady they were talking about.
⬆️ Here's where your curiosity and sugestability got you in trouble...the hag is either an entity or a thoughtform builtup from people's talk and fear. But you took some charge of a situation...Good for you!
👇

I finally took my bag from her and get up to get my headset thinking I was already late for my shift

And that brings me to another suggestion for you. You've got some psychic 'muscles' to flex. And it is time for you to do that, rather than asking any entities you encounter, time for you to stand on your own.

A lot of my dreams are flying dreams and dark entities began to pusue me in my childhood. As a child, my flying ability would start to sputter out, in these dreams, and I'd bounce off the ground...not good when being chased. So, using my childlike reasoning, at the time, I'd flap my arms to rise...My flying was more like soaring, no flapping. So as a child, that was what I came up with...flap your arms...crude but effective.

The last time I ever had dark entities chasing me while flying was where I was soaring over a bombed and burnt out city. There were 3 of them chasing me and I'd just go faster. Well, they'd pick up speed too. So then I got the idea of loosing them by swooping down into the city, taking sharp turns and flying through open windows...No luck there, still on my tail...I got up to incredible speeds until I thought to myself, "This is ridiculous, and can go on forever!" So, I stopped in midair and faced them, blew my body up real BIG, and grabbed the F'ers, swung them around and tossed them...kinda like a Popeye cartoon...you can use your imagination and do ANYTHING.

Point is, start taking charge in your dreams. If you can't find a way out, create a door to walk thru and tell yourself you'll awake when you walk thru it...or what ever you come up with. You're in charge...this is psychic maturity, not asking entities of dubious identity for help, like a helpless victim...If you're afraid, they'll gather around you, maybe fake you out by offering help, but it seems more like a test for you to mature.

Thanks for sharing, Princess Lux. Sorry to hear it's been distressing for you. You already got some good suggestions, so these are just my 2 cents. It's hard to say what it is. It's good I think that you've tried to remain calm. You always managed to come back so you can use that knowledge to also lower your distress. I'd also do some salting just in case (see this post by Laura), check out Feng Shui as mentioned (cover mirrors at night, don't sleep right under the window, have sight on your door, things like that), keep your personal and dream crystal with you (do you have one?), do the prayer of the soul meditation before sleep or recite the prayer before sleep. These are things I've found helpful.

I've had a few dreams that you describe as "wavy", which are uncomfortable and they usually happen if I sleep too much. I've also had Inception-like dreams where I'd wake up, only to realize at the end (once I wake up for real) that I was still dreaming, and dreams where I was aware that I was dreaming. I think your experiences aren't uncommon and I wouldn't worry too much about them. Just try to keep psychic hygiene in mind and that factors in life, diet and sleep quality (etc) can also affect types of dreams. It might also be handy to keep a dream journal.

There were times when I am aware I was having a false awakening so I told myself to calm down and not create scenes in my head; then, id just wake up. Dyou think it is okay to ask or talk to these entities and ask them to help me go back?
Why do you need their help if you can wake yourself up? These entities could just be different parts of you or your creations, but assuming they're something external, I wouldn't be asking for help because you don't know their intentions. I'd trust in your own ability to wake yourself up. It's interesting that you keep dreaming after you know you're dreaming, because the two times I realized I was dreaming, I woke up a few seconds later. If you know you're dreaming, then I'd think you can 'consciously' change your dream to make it more pleasant and that may help wake you up or you could at least calm yourself down like you mentioned above to help wake you up.

FWIW!

Ok, I've read over your situation here and elsewhere.
Hi @Zzartemis ! I posted in the forum about intuition before and thought of updating that thread last time just to keep track of how I see the situation now compared to when I posted it Thoughts on intuition for decision making.

You're young and searching but have not really settled into a path of discipline yet. You feel scattered to me...like you're all over the place. I suggest you look into the Éiriú Eolas program offered here, for its calming affects and a form of discipline for body and mind.
A few years before I entered the forum I was a Christian and the thing I have decided to do for the rest of my life then is to be a missionary and proclaim the gospel all over the world. 😅😅 When I "got out" 2 years ago, I got depressed and felt I lost purpose, direction, etc. I am doing EE but I must admit that I don't do it everyday and practice just pipe breathing whenever I can.

You don't know who or what these entities are and yet you think they can give you advice.
Why do you need their help if you can wake yourself up? These entities could just be different parts of you or your creations, but assuming they're something external, I wouldn't be asking for help because you don't know their intentions. I'd trust in your own ability to wake yourself up.
I apologize; I think my statement created confusion. I don't have any plan on talking to them. The thought came to mind that when someone messes with you, you can perhaps ask them of their name and what they want, so it wasn't seeking advice to help me but perhaps if I ask them who they are, then whatever happens, I could makes sense if I am just dreaming or maybe my mind is just messing up with me. I don't intend of talking to them for a way out.

You always managed to come back so you can use that knowledge to also lower your distress.
This is what I fear and need to work on: the fear of not coming back because of being confronted of the dream loop again and again. I think right now, I find it a new experience and I do not know what to do because of how fast the scene changes and I just want it to stop.

Point is, start taking charge in your dreams. If you can't find a way out, create a door to walk thru and tell yourself you'll awake when you walk thru it...or what ever you come up with. You're in charge...this is psychic maturity, not asking entities of dubious identity for help, like a helpless victim...If you're afraid, they'll gather around you, maybe fake you out by offering help, but it seems more like a test for you to mature.
Thank you for your words! I will have to figure this out if it happens again and start on observing the things I can do.

I'd also do some salting just in case (see this post by Laura), check out Feng Shui as mentioned (cover mirrors at night, don't sleep right under the window, have sight on your door, things like that), keep your personal and dream crystal with you (do you have one?), do the prayer of the soul meditation before sleep or recite the prayer before sleep. These are things I've found helpful.
I did salting too. I have a mixture of salt, baking soda and rose oil. I put it in my window and surrounding my bed and always pray before bed. I dont have my dream crystal right now but I do have some crystals with me. It sure helps! I think I have to recharge them. 🌷

I did salting too. I have a mixture of salt, baking soda and rose oil. I put it in my window and surrounding my bed and always pray before bed.
Laura wrote: "Try putting salt in the corners of all your rooms and around the perimeters of the rooms, on windowsills and in a thin line across doorways." Then after a day or two you vacuum it up. With crystals I meant this thread. Thanks for clarifying, I'm not sure I understand it completely, but I hope you can gain some control over it. It's good at least that you managed to wake up once you calmed yourself down, so that seems to be something to keep in mind. :-)

With crystals I meant this thread.
I posted it here since the experience is completely new to me and not the usual where I can manage to wake up. I really hope it'll never happen again or if it will, then id be more aware and not a lose my chance to learn FWIW. 😅

As for my crystals, my bf and I requested for it and both sets were to sent to him. He's out of the country so id have to wait. Im just making use of what I have currently. These are my crystals. ✨

Attachments

• 20221123_110050.jpg
    20221123_110050.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom