Fenbendazole

I think the best and cheapest option is to get good old fashioned cattle/horse wormer like Panacur. It comes in powder form, goes long way, the powder is tasteless and it should be taken with fatty meal, since fat helps absorption in the gut.
The people on the Fenben support group all take it dissolved in or with some kind of oil because of that. Because it doesn't dissolve well, a lot of them dissolve it in DMSO.

This is the product Joe Tippens is said to have taken, a canine dewormer. Panacur from Merc. It can be purchased from Amazon. It's been said he took 222mg a day 7 days a week because he was being consumed by cancer. Thanks to our forum this is what I purchased. I haven't been able to nail down a preventative or prophylactic protocol as of yet after digging thru our postings but I'm sure one will surface.

Screenshot_20230927_084851.jpgScreenshot_20230927_084404.jpg

Thank You Natus
I'm having complications, its been hell.

There was apparently some cancer outside the gland but not in lymph nodes. The surgeon says we monitor (PSA) for spread. Using the protocol discussed here sounds like the way to go rather than just wait.

I also have a rife machine and run frequency sets for cancer.

I haven't been able to nail down a preventative or prophylactic protocol as of yet after digging thru our postings but I'm sure one will surface.
when I get a chance, I'll log into the fenben support group on facefook and search, but in the meantime if you google Joe tippens you can probably come up with it. If you're on facebook, you can join it yourself, search the groups for "Fenbendazole - Cancer Support Group"

The Joe Tippens Protocol: A Straightforward Guide
  • Fenbendazole 222mg Daily Dosage.
  • Curcumin Intake: 600mg Daily.
  • CBD Oil Dosage: 25mg Daily.
  • Choosing the Right CBD Oil:
  • Berberine Intake: 2-3 times Daily.
  • Quercetin Intake: 1-2 times Daily.
  • The Triple-Action of Fenbendazole Against Cancer.

when I get a chance, I'll log into the fenben support group on facefook and search, but in the meantime if you google Joe tippens you can probably come up with it. If you're on facebook, you can join it yourself, search the groups for "Fenbendazole - Cancer Support Group"

The Joe Tippens Protocol: A Straightforward Guide
  • Fenbendazole 222mg Daily Dosage.
  • Curcumin Intake: 600mg Daily.
  • CBD Oil Dosage: 25mg Daily.
  • Choosing the Right CBD Oil:
  • Berberine Intake: 2-3 times Daily.
  • Quercetin Intake: 1-2 times Daily.
  • The Triple-Action of Fenbendazole Against Cancer.

Thank you! I was just looking up quercetin/ionophores for better absorption. I'm also wondering if using fenbendazole as a prophylactic periodically as a cleans without the listed other products. Thanks again Mrs Peel

broken.english :
May I ask if you use 1607450 and 1529520 Hz?

The machine I have has hundreds of frequency sets for treatment of various conditions programmed in so you just run the set number or group of sets, the exact frequency is not listed in my manual but you can call them for assistance and manually program in custom frequencies. They are very helpful.

The machine I have has hundreds of frequency sets for treatment of various conditions programmed in so you just run the set number or group of sets, the exact frequency is not listed in my manual but you can call them for assistance and manually program in custom frequencies. They are very helpful.

The ones I mentioned are the original Rife frequencies for cancer.

Fenbendazole as a preventative and cure for Marburg/Ebola and cancer treatment. These diseases could be activated by 5G amplification causing hydrogel in bodies of jabbed to rupture releasing these or other pathogens contained within.. Ivermectin is also mentioned as a helpful adjunct. Dr. Lee Meritt suspects that the jabs are causing an explosion of parasites already present in the body which in turn cause the cancers to occur. The author states treatment for Marburg and Ebola has been removed from the web so difficult to come by.

This Substack has previously written about the potential threat of a deliberately released Marburg followup “pandemic:”

Here is the Ebola/Marburg treatment protocol from the US Army Field Manual for Special Forces: Also includes cancer treatment information.

These additional medicines have been listed as potential Rx options for VHF illnesses, in emergencies if other medicines are not available. Since there have not been many outbreaks of either Ebola or Marburg, we don’t have clinical studies to provide more data, but we list these options that have been used by the US Military:
• Albendazole (FDA-approved “de-wormer”): 400 mg once when using for parasites; available in the USA by prescription, dosing not established for Marburg virus
• Mebendazole (FDA-approved “de-wormer”): 100 mg BID for 3 days when using for parasites; available in the USA by prescription; dosing not established for Marburg virus
Fenbendzole (same class of medicines as above, but it is an approved Veterinary product, not approved for human use. Veterinary products available on-line.
• Ribavirin is both an oral and IV agent that has some in vitro and in vivo activity against two of the four VHF families, but not the Filoviridae (Ebola and Marburg) or Flaviviridae families. Small trials have shown that ribavirin may reduce mortality after infection with Lassa fever and select New World arenaviruses. Oral ribavirin has been licensed for treatment of chronic hepatitis C and because of ease of oral use and availability, it was recommended by the Johns Hopkins Working Group on Civilian Biodefense in 2002 as an off-label treatment option in a mass casualty event from outbreak of HVF when IV resources would be limited due to large numbers of patients needing help at the same time.
• In the absence of access to the above options, practitioners in other countries have reported some clinical effectiveness using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for viral hemorrhagic fevers, with dosing similar to therapy for COVID. If there are no other options, health professionals may elect to use these existing medicines off label, rather than do nothing. But again, with limited outbreaks, and small numbers of cases, we don’t have clinical studies to provide more data.
From the above we may extrapolate that a combination therapy of Fenbendazole and Ivermectin would be an ever more potent treatment protocol for Ebola/Marburg, as well as PSYOP-19 (aka COVID-19).
Also, we know that this very same combination therapy may be extremely effective for (turbo) cancers.
Anthelmintic drugs such as Albendazole, and its nearly identical counterpart, Fenbendazole, are well known for their anti-parasitic properties. However, their powerful antiviral and anticancer properties have received virtually no publicity, despite the fact that Albendazole is the recommended treatment for the Marburg and the Ebola viruses.
Furthermore, the mechanism by which these two substances disable the Ebola/Marburg viruses, is not limited to just these two viruses; it shows efficacy against multiple viruses.
Many research papers describing in vitro and in vivo animal studies, as well as several studies involving humans, show the drug’s efficacy against cancer.

PetDazole: Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Fenbendazole

2ND SMARTEST GUY IN THE WORLD
·
JUN 6
PetDazole: Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Fenbendazole
Just like they went after one of the very best cures for PSYOP-19 in Ivermectin… …the Medical Industrial Complex does not want the truth to come out about a powerful cancer cure in Fenbendazole. Thanks to the deployment of the DEATHVAX™, we are now seeing parabolic increases in “turbo cancers.” Those responsible for these slow kill bioweapon injections…
Read full story
Nonetheless, true phase 1, 2 and 3 trials have not been seriously pursued as Fenbendazole is an off-patent pharmaceutical, and BigPharma have deliberately shunned all repurposed drugs in their move towards all roads leading to mass injectable gene therapy, or slow kill bioweapon injection; in fact, since the bivalent “vaccine” rollout has proven to be an unmitigated disaster with a mere 17% uptake, the last cash cow remaining for BigPharma is cancer, with the irony of all ironies and “coincidences” of all “coincidences” being that the mRNA “vaccines” are now driving the greatest global surge in cancers (and cancer treatment expenditures) ever seen.

BOMBSHELL: Just Released American Cancer Society Annual Report On Cancer Showed 11.5% Excess Cases

2ND SMARTEST GUY IN THE WORLD
·
JUL 3
BOMBSHELL: Just Released American Cancer Society Annual Report On Cancer Showed 11.5% Excess Cases
This Substack has been covering the surging rise in DEATHVAX™ induced adverse events and VAIDS, with a particular emphasis on the phenomenon referred to as turbo cancer. And now we have even more evidence of the slow kill bioweapon democide: Charts from the above Tweet:
Read full story
Virtually all references regarding treating Ebola and Marburg with fenbendazole/albendazole have been deleted from the web, but, with a little ingenuity, this Substack was able to recover several important articles.
The research paper entitled, Dewormer drug fenbendazole has antiviral effects on BoHV-1 productive infection in cell cultures, describes Fenbendazole as a therapeutic for Bovine Herpes Virus (BoHV-1):
In summary, the widely used dewormer, fenbendazole, can inhibit BoHV-1 replication by differentially affecting viral IE transcription and viron-associated protein synthesis. This is a novel finding on the pharmacological effects of fenbendazole.
Scientific observations suggest a link between two antiparasitic drugs, Albendazole and Fenbendazole, and their potential in treating viral infections. The mechanism of action of these substances centers around the intricate interplay between specific viral proteins and cellular structures.

The Vital Role of Tubulin and Microtubules in Viral Infections

At its core, every living cell has a skeletal system called the cytoskeleton, composed of microtubules. Microtubules are built from proteins called tubulins. Inside a cell, these microtubules act like highways, guiding the transport of cellular components and ensuring proper cell division; however, viruses, like hitchhikers, exploit these highways to their advantage.
Two viral proteins, VP40 and VP22, associated with the Ebola virus and Bovine Herpesvirus (BoHV-1) respectively, have emerged as key players in this mechanism.

VP40 & Tubulin: A Complex Combo

The Ebola virus uses its matrix protein, VP40, to intricately associate with cellular microtubules. Research has shown that when VP40 is introduced into mammalian cells, a significant fraction of it aligns closely with these microtubule structures.
On a deeper examination, it has been discovered that VP40 actively interacts with the protein tubulin, binding to it directly. This interaction is not just incidental; VP40 has been seen to stabilize microtubules against certain disruptive agents, hinting at its active role in manipulating the cell's internal transport system for its benefit.

VP22 & Tubulin: Another Piece of the Puzzle​

Similar to VP40, the Bovine Herpesvirus utilizes its protein, VP22, to manipulate the cellular microtubule system. This mechanism is not entirely understood yet, but the evidence points towards its interaction with the protein tubulin is undeniable.
By comprehending how VP22 uses the tubulin machinery, the broader patterns of viral exploitation can be elucidated.

Albendazole & Fenbendazole: The Potential Game Changers​

Enter Albendazole and Fenbendazole. These substances primarily target the tubulin structures, destabilizing and disrupting the microtubule formation in such a way, that they inhibit the VP40 and VP22 proteins from binding, thereby halting the viral life cycle.
Future Implications
These revelations present a compelling prospect in antiviral treatments. By understanding the dynamics between tubulin, VP40, and VP22, and harnessing the disruptive potential of Albendazole and Fenbendazole, represents a significant therapeutic breakthrough against formidable pathogens.
And the thesis that cancers themselves may be induced by pathogens, parasites and “vaccines” that in turn induce pathogenic, cytotoxic and parasitic-like environments along with the highly destructive SP 2 (“vaccine” version spike proteins vs SP 1 virus) is now gaining ground.

Do NOT comply.

Upgrade to paid
Shop 2SG merch
Use code 2SGPET for 10% off PetMectin
Use code 2SGPET for 10% off PetDazole

References

Unconventional secretion of viral proteins - PubMed

Unconventional secretion of viral proteins - PubMed

Association of Ebola Virus Matrix Protein VP40 with Microtubules

Ebola virus proteins NP, VP35, and VP24 are essential and sufficient to mediate nucleocapsid transport - PubMed

Australian National Review - NYC Shooting Was a Marburg Attack Designed To Start the Spread of the Next Plandemic

Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways - Scientific Reports

https://web.archive.org/web/20220518114937/https://www.truthforhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/FACT-SHEET-Hemorrhagic-Fever-Symptoms-FINAL-4-24-22.pdf

New from Global Research:

Fenbendazole and Cancer: At Least 12 Anti-Cancer Mechanisms of Action. Not Approved by FDA. Cheap. Safe. Kills Aggressive Cancers. Why No Clinical Trials?

[excerpt]
2023 Jun – Movahedi et al – Repurposing anti-parasite benzimidazole drugs as selective anti-cancer chemotherapeutics
  • Benzimidazole drugs (including Fenbendazole) have widely been used as anti-helminth agents in both human and/or livestock since the 1960s
  • These drugs have rapidly become more popular than previous medications due to superiority in terms of efficacy, toxicity and application
  • Benzimidazole drugs are considered as non-toxic anti-helminth agents in humans and livestock. Acute toxicities are rarely reported for these drugs.
  • Neither chronic adverse effects in dogs and rats treated with very high dosages, nor irritation, carcinogenicity or teratogenicity in treated rats and rabbits have been observed
  • Two major mechanisms of action:
  • 1. antimitotic activity (inhibition of tubulin polymerization by binding to tubulin sites of rapidly dividing cells (leads to cell cycle arrest)
  • 2. disrupt cell metabolic processes by inducing oxidative stress
  • Result: induce apoptosis (cell death) of rapidly proliferating parasites and cancer cells!

This thread can be a lifesaver particularly if Disease X is unleashed anytime soon, so thanks for all the great info!

• Joe Tippens, of Oklahoma was diagnosed with late-stage small cell lung cancer in 2016

I found this interview of Joe Tippens that tells his original story and really, the whirlwind that followed once his story went viral. He says there is no correlation between fenbendazole being an antiparasitic and an anticancer drug, that it's coincidence that it targets cancer cells by three pathways which he goes on to detail.

Cancer, Metastatic cells vs Acetylsalicylic Acid

It was somewhere early summer as I was listening to Swedish "grand old daddy" - brilliant Lars Bern, who since decades been deeply penetrating the veils of mainstream medicine - and of course more recently the Plandemic and the lethal Covid-19 injections.

Because he mentioned this again today in an interview - my thought of writing about it here, came back. Latest findings revolving cancer have found that Acetylsalicylic Acid (and of course also with high amounts of Vitamin D intake) has a profound effect on cancer, especially in the prevention of metastatic cancer cells wandering around in the body, as well for people who have developed cancer.

The principle is like this:
In daily life, our bodies constantly taking care of cancer cells - and it all works well as long we have a strong immune system. But there is the issue of that when cancer cells detach, starting to wander around in the blood stream, they surround themselves with red blood cells - which makes these cancer cells invisible to our immune system. Therefore they can re-attach somewhere else in the body.

Acetylsalicylic Acid prevents the attachment of red blood cells around cancer cells - leaving them bare open and exposed - which makes it possible for our immune system to attack and destroy them !

I thought this was an amazing finding worth to know more about.

🇸🇪 Source in Swedish:

No wait - i found the original video, woopie !! The original video aired on 20 May 2023 - in which he explains in Swedish about new findings revolving cancer and Acetylsalicylic Acid.

It starts around 50m 10s

(their talk is floating from injection side effects, then about about Dr. Berg, over to the cancer preventative findings, Vitamin D etc, alone a pill of aspirin would have prevented many so called covid deaths (by a whopping 50%) due to dissolving micro blood clots. | Aspirin decreasing cancer, but also decreasing the risk for cancer.

Lars Bern takes a half pill of aspirin (1 pill = 500 mg. Half pill = 250 mg Acetylsalicylic Acid daily) for cancer prevention (and of course high doses of Vitamin D, C etc)

People who have a cancer diagnosis should take a whole pill of Acetylsalicylic Acid daily in order to subdue the risk of metastatic cancer cells.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom