Fires around the world

Un résumé effrayant de témoignages cachés sur la tragédie de Maui, Hawaï, émerge. Jimmy Levy, ayant des contacts locaux, a indiqué que des agents immobiliers opportunistes proposent d'acheter les terrains brûlés aux victimes. Face à cela, des appels sont lancés pour signaler ces agents en vue de poursuites. Les questions sur l'aide internationale aux habitants démunis rappellent la situation en Haïti en 2010. Les milliards d'aide n'ont pas profité à la population, et des fondations comme celles de Clinton, Bill Gates, la Croix Rouge, semblent s'enrichir impunément aux dépens du peuple.
Source ( )

A chilling summary of hidden testimony to the Maui, Hawaii tragedy emerges. Jimmy Levy, with local contacts, said opportunistic estate agents are offering to buy the burned land from the victims. Faced with this, calls are being made to report these agents for prosecution. The questions about international aid to impoverished inhabitants recall the situation in Haiti in 2010. The billions in aid have not benefited the population, and foundations such as those of Clinton, Bill Gates, the Red Cross, seem to enrich with impunity at the expense of the people.

Celui qui a coupé l'eau à Maui pendant l'incendie, est Kaleo Manuel, directeur adjoint du Département des terres et des ressources naturelles. ET devinez quoi ? Il est l'un des porte-parole de la Fondation Obama en tant que dirigeant asiatique :
Obama Foundation (Leader Kaleo Manuel from 2019 Leaders Asia-Pacific.)
Leader Kaleo Manuel from 2019 Leaders Asia-Pacific.
1692350130290.png
The person who shut off the water to Maui during the fire is Kaleo Manuel, deputy director of the Department of Lands and Natural Resources. AND guess what? He is one of the Obama Foundation's spokespersons as an Asian leader: Obama Foundation
Leader Kaleo Manuel from 2019 Leaders Asia-Pacific.

The fires of West Kelowna Canada has jumped across the lake to Wilden area according to the reports
#WestKelowna #Canada #Wilden #Wildfire #Fire

Western Canada fires spark new evacuations as firefighters race flames in Yellowknife.

A massive wildfire in Canada's western province of British Columbia prompted more evacuation orders early on Friday, as firefighters race against advancing flames to move all residents from the remote northern city of Yellowknife to safety.

A state of emergency was declared in Kelowna early Friday, a city about a four-drive drive from Vancouver with a population of about 150,000."

Residents under Evacuation Alert are advised to be ready to leave their home at a moment’s notice," the City of Kelowna said in a statement early on Friday, adding people should prepare to be away from their home for an extended period of time.

An entire territory that is primarily "Indigenous" is up in flames. According to the reports people are seeing Cars being melted away
Credits - SkylarBleach
#BritishColumbia #Kelowna #Kelownafire #Canada #Canadafire #Wildfire #Fire #Yellowknife

According to Wiki:
Yellowknife is the capital, largest community, and only city in the Northwest Territories, Canada. It is on the northern shore of Great Slave Lake, about 400 km (250 mi) south of the Arctic Circle.
Which is not a very hot area, if you ask me. Currently about 10 °C (50 °F), according to Windy and timeanddate.com:
Capture d’écran 2023-08-18 140530.jpg

About demography:
The total Indigenous peoples population is 4,810 representing 24.2% of the population

And today,

Canada wildfire: all 20000 Yellowknife residents evacuating

Aug 17 (Reuters)
August 18, 20238:24 AM GMT+2Updated 6 hours ago

Canadian fire crews on Thursday battled to prevent wildfires from reaching the northern city of Yellowknife, where all 20,000 residents are leaving by car and plane after an evacuation order was declared.

Water bombers flew low over Yellowknife as thick smoke blanketed the capital of the vast and sparsely populated Northwest Territories. Officials say the fire, which is moving slowly, is now 15 km (10 miles) northwest of the city and could reach the outskirts by Saturday if there is no rain.

I wonder if, in the midst of probable "natural" fires, others (how much?) are being lit to rid certain territories of their "indigenous populations", especially in United States and Canada?

About Tenerife, Spain
Valencia and Las Palmas release a statement on the fires in Tenerife:
“We are with those affected by the fires in Tenerife. Both teams will take to the pitch wearing support jerseys.”
“All our support to those affected by the fires and to those who fight to put them out.”

World wildfire news is from Spain Good afternoon everyone,
Major out of control wildfires on the Spanish island of Tenerife,
Local authorities are talking about the worst Canary Islands fires in 40 years

Video courtesy of Carmen Rocio

#Firefighters still cannot bring the wildfires raging on the #Spanish Canary Island of #Tenerife under control; the area of the fire exceeds 3,200 hectares (7,907 acres).
Video and photos from social media
#TenerifeFire #hawaiifires #HawaiiWildfires #MauiFires

Audio file of local firefighter complainig about the local bureaucracy that has allowed the #Tenerife fire to spread. Brief paraphrased translation below

"I've spent the entire early morning trying to get us activated...Our resources are triple of that of the urban firefighters but still nothing. I've spoken to everyone (the media, local officials) and they don't activate us...
"We've been alerted since 12am. The fire started around 11 pm and they call here and there (bureaucracy), and meanwhile just let it spread. Why do we always have to plead, fire after fire, for early activation, It's absurd..."
"...Please spread the message and see if someone gains some conscious and gets things moving."
He ends, visibly frustrated.

About Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
This man says people are not talking about this enough and says
"Recently Hawaiian officials just passed a law to not allow new development on Hawaiian land UNLESS it is a Natural disaster" Video credits - Jordan Sarmo
#Hawaii #hawaiifires #LahainaFires #MauiFires #lahaina #Maui #Prayformaui

I did a quick search and found the following article published on July 17th 2023. If I understand it correctly, under the guise of alleviating a housing crisis, they're paving the way for thousands of homeless people -especially Hawaiians- not rich enough to afford a home, especially if/when the new constructions are intended for people who are richer than they are.

It's like a déjà vu in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake, where a large proportion of the donations were used to build luxury hotels.

Hawaii Gov Takes Dramatic Action To Solve Housing Crisis. But Is He Going Too Far?

Critics question the decision to suspend laws to streamline the approval process for development.

Hawaii could see construction of 50,000 new homes over the next three to five years for residents of all income levels if an executive order issued Monday by Gov. Josh Green achieves its intended purpose. The order suspends a half dozen state and county laws, primarily focusing on land use, historic preservation and environmental review.

Titled “Emergency Proclamation Relating to Housing,” the measure invokes a state law giving the governor broad power to suspend laws that impede a response to emergencies such as natural disasters or the coronavirus pandemic.

In this case, the emergency is a shortage of housing and the response is to lower regulatory barriers to building homes.

It was a drastic response to what the governor has framed as an existential threat to the island state, which has seen an outmigration that averaged 20 people per day last year as residents unable to afford the high cost of living fled to the mainland.

But the plan also drew concern about potential exploitation of land and environmental harms with the suspension of many regulations aimed at balancing the need for development with protecting natural and cultural resources.

The proclamation catalogs a litany of problems caused by housing prices that are among the nation’s highest and three times the national average. Essential workers like teachers and nurses can’t afford to live here. A decline in the Native Hawaiian population means more Native Hawaiians live on the mainland than in Hawaii. And, according to the proclamation, there are “one-quarter of our residents at risk of becoming homeless.”
[...]

The Housing Proclamation (that can be found at the end of the article that I did not copy/paste entirely) is dated of July 17th 2023 as well, signed by the very same one governor Josh Green (you can't just make that up!) who said lately that "state is looking to 'acquire land' that was destroyed in fires. He also announced a moratorium on any out-of-state property sales." (See the @mabar post HERE).

All this seems very convenient.

UK Column News - 18th August 2023. UK Column's video begins with Maui fires (0:20 to 19 minutes). Some information in the video is the same as that reported in postings above. There was some information I hadn't heard (e.g., communications are prohibited for 12 miles from town), some discussion on DOD-type DEW in UK, a link to a Telegram channel video (5 min) with photos, a link to a witness description, and comparison of Maui with future "smart" island Tenerife which is also being consumed by "fires."
[Apologies that I could not include the video in this posting.]

The how or why there were abnormal electric currents, will take longer to clarify. I guess.
JUST IN - An independent Maui company has unveiled new evidence suggesting that equipment failures in the power grid likely triggered multiple fires.

The data was collected through a network of smart sensors known as Ting, distributed to homeowners by insurers.

These sensors, designed to spot electrical hazards at homes, also detect grid-wide issues in real time.

For example, on August 7th at 10:47 p.m., an explosion occurred near Maui Bird Conservation Center in Upcountry Maui. Soon after, flames appeared along the tree line.

Ting's data analysis showed that ten nearby sensors recorded a sudden voltage drop at that exact time—an unmistakable sign of a grid fault.

Such faults involve abnormal electric currents due to equipment failures, like transformer explosions, fallen power lines, or line contact.

These faults, seen in the bird sanctuary explosion video, can cause sparks or arcs, potentially releasing molten metal fragments.

Within the same period, 78 sensors across the island identified 122 grid faults, mainly due to strong winds.

In West Maui, data indicated significant grid stress. Lahaina saw 34 faults between late evening and early morning, increasing in frequency and intensity.

Meanwhile, Ting data aligned with a Lahaina power outage. During the outage, a local resident recorded a downed power line near his home, sparked by strong winds igniting dry grass.

Concerning the fatal fire that destroyed Lahaina town, indications suggest power grid issues played a role.

CEO Bob Marshall, who installed Ting sensors across Maui, explained that any of the noted faults could have triggered fires, underscoring the likelihood of power grid problems as a major contributing factor.

I'd like to share two videos that are a bit different then whats been posted so far about all the atrocious events involved in the Lahaina fire.
The first is a video that shows a supply center thats been set up for the people by the people and it looks well stocked and organized. Good job! Tulsi Gabbard is there to observe and interview.

This is a press conference given by primarily native Hawaiians of Lahaina and the main message here is the people in the community must be in charge of how the community is rebuilt. I have the impression there are moves to fast track events by the Hawaiian government and these people ask for time to grieve as well as a seat at the table for what will be done to rebuild. One man explains that this area is the result of the plantation era where the forest was never restored and the land was left desolate of plants. The water rights are 75% controlled by private companies. He sees this as an opportunity to rebuild in a way that reflects the values of the Natives and the diverse community.

This is going to be very difficult for these people I expect. I hope they can stand strong.

The region surrounding the city of Kelowna is on fire. Apparently the landfill has ignited (which has a natural gas line that's being monitored), as well as University of British Columbia - Okanagan Campus.

I happen to live in West Kelowna and I can see the raging fires on the mountains from our deck on the front of our house. We're probably only about 6 or 7 miles from the fires. At the moment, we're only a couple miles from the "evacuation boundary" and it's moving closer to us by the hour. I'm in preparation mode for a possible evacuation during the night, so things are a little stressful, especially for my wife (and 2 little dogs). One good thing though, is that the temperature is going to be quite cool tonight (10 C) and the wind has died down, so maybe we won't have to evacuate, or worse, lose our home to fire. Anyway, I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst...

@Stoneboss I hope for the best for your city and its inhabitants. Be safe!

So, according to the recents posts, Maui, Tenerife are meant to be Smart Islands, while Kilowna has its own program to become a Intelligent City as they are already a Smart City (or so they say). And, Yellowknife has won a $5 million prize in 2019 in the Smart Cities Challenge Canada. All prizes and list of cities winning them HERE.

What's going on here? Is there anything at work to accelerate this Smart Cities Agenda? I wonder.

Edit: Or as they are becoming smarter, these places with more electro-magnetic fields attract more electro-magnetic forces, setting off fires?

Last edited:
I happen to live in West Kelowna and I can see the raging fires on the mountains from our deck on the front of our house. We're probably only about 6 or 7 miles from the fires. At the moment, we're only a couple miles from the "evacuation boundary" and it's moving closer to us by the hour. I'm in preparation mode for a possible evacuation during the night, so things are a little stressful, especially for my wife (and 2 little dogs). One good thing though, is that the temperature is going to be quite cool tonight (10 C) and the wind has died down, so maybe we won't have to evacuate, or worse, lose our home to fire. Anyway, I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst...
@Stoneboss I hope for the best for you and West Kelowna as well! Be safe. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom