Fluted columns

What are you trying to achieve? And how do you know you are grabbing the Cs' attention? I don´t understand, sorry.
I am trying to figure out if that transceiver works or not. The Cs described how to build it to Laura a long time ago, but I have never heard of anyone building it. Although, there were a plenty of spiraled columns built in antiquity for some reason. So, this technology was known to our ancestors, but they also didn’t leave any operating manuals.

I do not know if I am grabbing Cs attention. But I thought it would be polite to send my greetings first, before asking any questions…

I believe that these streaming text messages may work similarly to the Buddhists praying flags or rotating praying wheels. The message may need to have a dynamic component in order to reach other densities.

I am trying to figure out if that transceiver works or not. The Cs described how to build it to Laura a long time ago, but I have never heard of anyone building it. Although, there were a plenty of spiraled columns built in antiquity for some reason. So, this technology was known to our ancestors, but they also didn’t leave any operating manuals.
do you have that quote on the building information that the C's gave Laura? I might've missed it or don't remember it.

do you have that quote on the building information that the C's gave Laura? I might've missed it or don't remember it.
The instructions, as well as the purpose of the fluted columns, are given in Session 25 May 1996:
Q: (L) Fluted?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does 'fluted' have anything to do with 'grooving?'
A: Columns.

Q: (L) What columns are we talking about?
A: Ionic.

Q: (L) Why are we talking about Ionic fluted columns?
A: Because they are a link to previous direct contact between humans and density 4 STO!
Q: (L) Okay, Ionic columns fluted and grooved...
A: Plastic hoses, fluted and grooved.

Q: (L) Well, you are getting more and more obscure. How do we establish this direct link between us and 4th density STO through the concept of fluting, and grooving, and columns?
A: Magnetic telemetry profile.

[Telemetry is the automated communications process by which measurements are made and other data collected at remote or inaccessible points and transmitted to receiving equipment for monitoring and analysis. The word is derived from Greek roots: tele = remote, and metron = measure.]
Q: (L) Are you suggesting that the hose with the water rushing through it can transmit something from 4th density STO to us?
A: Transceive.

Q: (L) The original Ionic column structure was a hollow tube?
A: Not the point.

Q: (L) It is the fluting, grooving and spiralling that are important?
Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.
A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?
A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

Ah, thanks for the quote, I did not remember it.

So, going back to Chu's question, what is your intention? or what are you hoping to achieve?

Here's another part of that same session that I think is significant.

Q: (L) I know you say that, but sometimes it is really HARD! Okay, once we build our little columns and pool and other toys, what then ought we to do once we are in this pool?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Any particular exercises?

A: No.

Q: (L) Just BE in the pool?

Q: (L) And then what?

A: Wait and see!

There are a couple Wikipedia articles on the locations of the known spiraled ionic columns, that survived.
Some of them were known as "Solomonic" columns" Solomonic column - Wikipedia and Serpent columns Serpent Column - Wikipedia

View attachment 57783

Before they showed up in the Temple of Solomon...
Hello SlavaOn,
I looked for it on my phone, but now I couldn't find a photo of a type of column that I saw here in China (probably it can be true for almost all of Asia) and it reminds me to the Solomonic column, the Dragon columns.
images (7).jpeg
(I'm sorry, I have to find a pic on the Internet.)
I'm passionate about ancient origin stories, and I find the character of Nüwa particularly interesting.
Nüwa goddess/demigod created the humans from clay in the Chinese mythology, was depicted with a Dragon/Serpent body but a human upper body, similar to the Indian Nagas.
The reason why I mention her now is a special story of her, because, according to the Chinese mythology, she was who saved humanity from the big flood that occurred during the war of the gods, by using the legs of the turtle Ao as pillars/columns that still hold the heavens.
After the course of thousands of years, who could say what the original story of Nüwa was, many new details were added over time. But the universal symbolism that appears in her story is very interesting, such as the dragon/snake/big flood/pillars/mankind being made of clay.
Nüwa with her brother/husband Fuxi:
440px-Anonymous-Fuxi_and_Nüwa.jpg

AFAIK, nobody built one. At least, no one posted about it online. The plans were published 28 years ago - and they are not that complicated to make… Especially using 3D printing, as I have done.

Another puzzling thing is that the Cs never explained how it works, how to operate it, etc. it is almost a “black box” in the way it operates… Although, it has been almost 2 years since it is constructed, I didn’t see or hear any signs that it works at all. Which doesn’t mean that it does not work, the way it supposed to. But I do have trust in the Cs and it keeps me going. I also try different things, like the text streaming technology, that I developed. If the Cs knew everything in advance, when the plans were shared, this is what was meant to happen…

AFAIK, nobody built one. At least, no one posted about it online. The plans were published 28 years ago - and they are not that complicated to make… Especially using 3D printing, as I have done.

Another puzzling thing is that the Cs never explained how it works, how to operate it, etc. it is almost a “black box” in the way it operates… Although, it has been almost 2 years since it is constructed, I didn’t see or hear any signs that it works at all. Which doesn’t mean that it does not work, the way it supposed to. But I do have trust in the Cs and it keeps me going. I also try different things, like the text streaming technology, that I developed. If the Cs knew everything in advance, when the plans were shared, this is what was meant to happen…

I think the C's did provide instructions, as it were. The pool with the inlaid spiral that is supposed to be constructed with the plans, Laura was told to just be in the pool.

I think:

relates to the conduit Laura has or is herself. The sessions are described as a conduit, [A conduit is a "two way street." [Session 24 February 1996]], transmitter and receiver.

To me "Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver." implies improving the clarity of said conduit.

My "guess" is that if the construction of the pool with the inlaid spiral and columns, etc. would have been built and Laura had gotten in the pool and just relaxed and perhaps contemplated many of the questions of her seeking nature, the energies passed from the columns and spiral in the pool into the water would have given her even more of her intuitive insights and perhaps improved questions and insights and answers within sessions - "Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver"

===================
Session 25 May 1996
===================
Q: (L) Fluted?

Q: (L) Does 'fluted' have anything to do with 'grooving?'

A: Columns.

Q: (L) What columns are we talking about?

A: Ionic.

Q: (L) Why are we talking about Ionic fluted columns?

A: Because they are a link to previous direct contact between humans and density 4 STO!

Q: (L) Okay, Ionic columns fluted and grooved...

A: Plastic hoses, fluted and grooved.

Q: (L) Well, you are getting more and more obscure. How do we establish this direct link between us and 4th density STO through the concept of fluting, and grooving, and columns?

A: Magnetic telemetry profile.

[Telemetry is the automated communications process by which measurements are made and other data collected at remote or inaccessible points and transmitted to receiving equipment for monitoring and analysis. The word is derived from Greek roots: tele = remote, and metron = measure.]

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that the hose with the water rushing through it can transmit something from 4th density STO to us?

A: Transceive.

Q: (L) The original Ionic column structure was a hollow tube?

A: Not the point.

Q: (L) It is the fluting, grooving and spiralling that are important?

Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.

A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Q: (L) I know you say that, but sometimes it is really HARD! Okay, once we build our little columns and pool and other toys, what then ought we to do once we are in this pool?

Q: (L) Any particular exercises?

Q: (L) Just BE in the pool?

Q: (L) And then what?

A: Wait and see!

===================
Session 27 May 1996
===================

Q: (L) We would like to ask some more questions about the architectural project mentioned the other night. [Swimming pool, session 25 May 1996] We were given the height and distance apart of the three column structure, would it be okay to build this on the perimeter of the existing pool?

A: No. You must wait until you have the financial resources to construct an inground pool. The spiral must be below ground level by at least 1 meter, must be constructed of blue, gold ceramic tile perfectly cut and even. Columns cannot be purchased as prefabricated. Must be constructed onsite. Cap should be 18 centimeters in height, 2 meters in length, same dimensions for cap and base.

Q: (L) Can or should we do this with our own hands?

A: Hire a contractor... you are not adequately skilled.

Q: (L) How many grooves in each column?

A: Diameter of columns should be 10 to 14 centimeters, width of fluting should be 2 centimeters. Use illustrations of authentic ionic columns as a guide.

Q: (L) The counter-clockwise spiral of tile, how many turns?

A: Turns not important. Width should be 1.6 meters.

Q: (L) Blue tile with gold border?

A: Mixed blue and gold.

Q: (L) Blue with specks of gold?

A: Close. Translucent.

Q: (L) Is azure an appropriate blue?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Should anything be incorporated into the cement mix to pour the columns?

Q: (L) Should the columns be hollow and used for flowing water?

A: No. Place fountain or hydrable pond in front of columns.

Q: (L) Pool shape: square on one end then rounded at one end. Rectangular with a curved end. [planchette is drawing shape of pool] (Curved end to follow guide of columns at end).

A: The fountain should be in between and the spiral in the middle of the pool.

Q: (L) Are you having fun designing a 3rd density pool?

A: 6th density is always "fun!"

Q: (L) What about the turns on the spirals at the top of the columns?

Q: (L) Is this pool meant to be built here, on this property?

I think the pool with the perfectly inlaid blue and gold spiral, at least 1 meter below ground is missing from your plans and then you would have to get into the pool and see what happens, that is of course if you have the proper FRV for the energies.

then you would have to get into the pool and see what happens, that is of course if you have the proper FRV for the energies.
That is to find out! But I do have above ground 12 feet in diameter pool, installed close to the columns. I mainly use it to dunk after a steam sauna. It isn’t to say that it is oriented properly - I fit it where I could… And a steel tub filled with rain water is on another side - it is used mainly by tree frogs to grow their young ones :)

Last night I projected Om Mani Padme Hum mantra into the transceiver over a hundred times. Today, I noticed that a stray swarm of bees made a home at an empty beehive, that sits about 5 meters away from it. It is a rare event! I wonder if the bees have felt the energies and it draw them in?

Back
Top Bottom