Fomenko's "New Chronology"

Re: Fomenko's \

Fomenko's revelations about "history" are unsettling enough, but I've always been staggered at the implications of something Barbara Marciniak wrote about in Bringers Of The Dawn (pages 97-101, underlining is my emphasis):
...Just as there is a movie industry on this planet, there are those in space who have a holographic industry. They make holographic inserts-dramas that look just like they are real and insert them through portals into your reality. Since these space beings have been around for hundreds of thousands of years, and humanity's frequencies have been controlled, it is quite easy to hoodwink human beings.

Holographic inserts have been used on Earth to manipulate and control consciousness and to change the story of information to one of disinformation--one of a limited amount of knowledge.

Holographic experiences, especially viewings in the sky, are set up to influence a large group of people at once. Many, though not all, UFO sightings have been holographic inserts. There have been holographic inserts...projected simultaneously in many different cultures. That is why some of Earth's religious stories are parallel from one corner of the world to another when there was no physical contact.

Holographic inserts look exactly like 3-D reality. They are creations of events manufactured and inserted in your reality to look as if they are part of a sequential action. They are used to influence the minds of observers, and they are very difficult to recognize. You will have plenty of practice in the next number of years when--in the Middle East and other areas around this planet--a lot of extraterrestrial activities come into full force and begin to be published.

Realities can be constructed and inserted just like movies...They are like beams. Just like spotlights are projected into the night, holographic inserts are projected onto this planet through portals. Tremendous energy is needed because the process involves the merging of dimensions. The technology does not exist in the third dimension, it exists in other dimensions, and they need the dimensional fusions.

What is the difference between dimensions? Why is one dimension important to another? Because each dimension has a different vibratory rate or way the molecules move. These holographic inserts need places where the dimensions are already merged because they need to play through the other dimensions in order to enter here.

You are here to carry a new frequency on the planet
and hold it in your bodies so the rest of the planet can begin to vibrate at the same frequency. That frequency is going to create disruption of the structures based on two-stranded DNA on this planet. It cannot help it; it is time to evolve. Earth is ready to go through whatever is necessary for that evolution.

Human beings must learn to read energies.
They must learn to use more than the senses of their eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and so on to perceive reality. We have said that the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and sense of touch are deceivers of reality. They lock reality in. You think you are perceiving reality with these senses when in actuality they limit your perceptions of reality.

You have been trained since you were a child to rely on your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and sense of touch to interpret experience. Now you are going to need to rely on other forms of sensing to determine experience. One of the forms you have discounted is feeling...your knowing, intuitive, psychic self has been jammed by frequency control on this planet so that none of you have been able to find it. If you found your own knowledge and your own way of intuiting, you could not be controlled.

How do you know what is controlled and what is not controlled? Part of your experience here is to learn that--to get into a little hot water and to know when to jump out. In the deepest core of your being, there is an integrity you can discover and begin to operate with.

As you begin to take good care of your integrity and to cultivate it and discover the miracle and potentials of it, you will discover that your body, which seemingly has been somewhat of a burden that you have been carting around, is really invaluable. It brings you untold wealth. With the physical body, you are millionaires. You must learn to use your feeling center and to activate and act on the information inside of you; you must learn to trust it.

...Your task is to pull other dimensions into this reality, to have your nervous system handle the different molecular fluctuations,...to perceive through your feeling centers and to teach others how to do all that you can do.

You will recognize holographic inserts by feeling. They won't feel right...your (DNA) codings and filaments will not feel good if you are exposed to holographic inserts because they are used to control you...They are used to ride your emotions to a certain point so others can feed off them...

...humanity is in for a drastic awakening as far as what is really real. The boundaries of reality are quite profound...when you leave a planetary sphere and go into space, once you traverse certain belts of consciousness you must find the proper portal to come back onto the planet in the precise time period or corridor of time that you are looking for.

This is how systems are kept locked and intact, and how they are prevented from being raided and taken over. There are portals (on every continent). The huge portal that we are presently discussing is the portal in the Middle East. It is gigantic.

Many holographic inserts or dramas have been inserted through that portal to upset the minds and beliefs of the population. Since this portal is in the midst of crisis, it is a prime candidate for holographic inserts and also prime for a belief system to alter this chaotic world and get everyone to move in a different direction. Be aware of your feeling centers when these kinds of events begin to occur on this planet.

The Middle East is a portal where many dimensions meet and where entities from other dimensions can come onto this planet. It is a hot spot. In recent times, in the last forty or fifty thousand years, many civilizations have surfaced and many religious dramas have started in the Middle East. Because of the vortex, holographic inserts are easier to produce in that area, just like movies are easier to produce in California.

...An example of a holographic insert that was put on the planet in the past to change the course of history is the crucifixion of Christ. The drama that was played out and passed on historically to you is not the reality that the Christed One came in to play. A version of this entity's life was molded and designed in a holographic entertainment movie, which was then inserted and played out as if it were real.

A passage from the text. [page 180]

N.A.Morozov suggests translating the name YHVH, or Jehovah, as "Thunderer," since it is a widely used synonym for j-pater (Jupiter).
One has to remember that believers haven't always had the right to promounce God's full name aloud, and called him Adonai, or Lord, instead. This is probably the reason for the existence of the abovementioned abbreviation - the full form YHVH transformed inta YAH or IAH, or even single letters I or J, which give birth to the name Jupiter, or J-Pater - God the Father.

This is how this word is written in the Biblical title of the book of Zechariah. ZECHAR-IAH is written here instead as the more complete ZECHAR-YHVH, or "The Thunderer Remembers."

All of this, together with the distinct astrological hue of certain Biblical texts referring to Jehovah ([544]) leads one to the thought that the Thunderer, whom the prophets of the Old Testament await with such eagerness, isn't some unknown pre-Christian deity, but, rather, the very same God that says "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" to John in the first chapter of the Apocalypse (Revelation 1:8). None other than Jesus Christ, in other words. The Apocalypse proclaims the Second Coming and Doomsday. The prophets of the Old Testament of the XIV-XVI centuries A.D. are expecting his advent.

My initial thought was, yes, but what if the "Thunderer" is in fact a Comet. A comet on a returning cycle "The Thunderer Remembers" aka returns.

Fomenco describes the objects falling from the sky in the pictures I mention before as cannon/grenades, yet, considering he was dealing with astronomy/astrology/cosmology in this part of his book, I am surprised he did not percieve them himself as cosmological objects.

I may well be stretching things a little in my interpretation here, but this is how I interpret the passage and the illustrations.

I will read further but I need to hit my pillow.

I am down to page 356.

The math and graphs are many in the intervening pages and pretty much beyond me, except they show the historical parrallels in their symmetry.

From where I am and have read up to now and the conclusions that are opening up in the work, I read all this as follows.

A time slice from the medieval era was mapped out historically (at that time).

That history was codified (for want of a better description, much in the way ancient knowledge has been hidden over many years within many groups, ie Masons, Illuminati etc using symbolisms/allegory/stories to carry information etc) using altered names for the rulers/wars/cities/towns/events of that era. Much of the information was also mixed in with astrology/astronomical/cosmological/volcanic/meteorological information of this period. The codification in the form of creating shadow plays to describe the cosmos at that time (medieval) became part of that codification of the medieval period.

This was in the era of the foundation of Rome. (Again based on Fomenko's research into parallel and phantom timelines (regarding the foundation and all his other timeline research up to where I have read to) that also showed up in that research)

Therefore having read so far its looking like the foundation of Rome was the foundation of the Bible/Religion/ with Rome of course being the power that would use and wield it.

I am thinking that if one wanted to create a rich and believeable period in our ancient past, then taking an already known era and moulding it would indeed be far better than trying to create alone from scratch, as it would be more easily believeable if based on real events. ie not too fantastical yet in many ways parallels medieval life at that time, therefore recognisable to anyone living in that era as a story that people could relate to. The fantastical elements that take the whole ancient period into a more religiously powerful ancient time where miracles and godly powers reign, are supplied by the astronomical interpretations of might beasts, great events in our skies, Gods mighty Thunderous voice etc.

It's genius and madness in one large sick bag.

Now okay I may be a bit off in my translation, but hey! I have always believed in the fact that history has been altered and amended by whoever has been in power at any one time.
Ditto with religion and religious texts. But what is coming to light as I read this is audacious indeed.

Leon

Leon said:
I am down to page 356.

This was in the era of the foundation of Rome. (Again based on Fomenko's research into parallel and phantom timelines (regarding the foundation and all his other timeline research up to where I have read to) that also showed up in that research)

Therefore having read so far its looking like the foundation of Rome was the foundation of the Bible/Religion/ with Rome of course being the power that would use and wield it.

Leon

You'll see a bit later, all documents concerning ancient Rome and Greece are forged in 14th up to 16th century, according to Fomenko most of the artifacts from that period are fakes from late middle ages and we could forget about authenticity of documents before 11th century, all dust in the wind and nice forgery, yeah shocking but seems Fomenko knows what he is talking. I was a bit confused with his focus on Bysantine empire and Russia in his works but if we exclude his "minor" preoccupation with the lands he knows the best, he seems on a right track. I'm on third book and still reading.

aye Ljubica, I have to read all these through as best I can. Indeed there has already been hints at the artifacts in book 1, ie Bronze items that could not have been forged in a specific era.

And JG thanks for the snip, I have not read Marciniak.

From page 18 History:Fiction or Science? Opseg 2

17.3a. Second Empire. The uprising of Julius Vindex became the culmination of this troubled period ([327],page 306). It flared up in Aquitania, on the border of the empire. Let us note that there had been no conspiracy in Rome. The rebels sought help in the western provinces of the empire calling out to dethrone Nero ([767], Volume 2, page 438). Governer-generals of the Pyrenean peninsula provinces joined the uprising 9[327], page 306).

17.4b. Third Empire. The isurrection of the Goths on the river Danube in 376 is regarded as a special event of that troubled epoch ([327], page 443). The uprising took place on the borders of the empire. However, there was no conspiracy in Rome. The Goth rebels had sought help in the western provinces of the empire, calling for the dethronement of Valens ([767], Volume 2, page 443). Moesia and Thracia had joined in the insurection ([767], Volume 2).

Whilst these history snippets and their shadow parallels, hell, the whole book, are interesting enough I snipped these to point out also. Nothing changes, people fighting for freedom in Libya are now named rebels, they look to the west for help. We are still living in medieaval times, round and round we go same old story, same old machiavelian machinations just more lethal weapons.

The west here and now call/label people fighting for freedom rebels. Later when the PTB move in, they will be hardline rebels, then there will sprout links to Al Quieda, then insurgencies and all the usual propogands as the west slide in their puppets and those same freedom seeking people try and supress the coming western control system.

The more one looks at historical parallelism in Fomenko's book's, the one can begin to form the idea that in our time, here and now, we are seeing another development of parallelism, ie creating the present/future using the mold of the medieaval past, rather than creating ancient false histor/y/ies based on the then medieaval present.

ie using the medieaval past and its parallel history making machinations/blueprints, as a tool for a modern day'New Romanesque Empire'.

The storeing away of all the art in present days may well have links to a coming cosmic event, but what if they are storing away our history, so they can suplant our reality/history with yet another false history, one that supports a new world order. If there is going to be a cosmic event and the PTB are digging in, then on the all clear they have the tools to create any present and history to support that whatever order they wish.

As always, food for thought.

Edit for updated thinking:-

Assume that changeover period where the new paradigm (right word?) that is being created is the distructive stage, the 'Dark Age' in the process, ie now with the emergence of the NWO and the changes worldwide espescialy in the middle east.

Knowledge is lost, or stolen, or altered or all the above. As the new manufactured age progresses and knowledge comes back into the light and new truth seekers emerge after several millenia, very much like now. People like Laura, Fomenko, many others including ourselves start connecting the dots, ie we have evolved from the dark age into a more enlightened one. So the PTB has to do another clean sweep, ie re-create reality/history. Put us back in the mental stone age. Very much like in the film 'The Matrix'.

In our 3D world, we do not have time travel, time for us is linear, one way, as opposed to 4D STS time engineering. So how do we alter time in 3D, well, looking above I can see that, that is exactly how one does it, one alters objective reality, through manipulation of history, knowledge and mental development.

Okay I am not eloquent enough to outline my thought process too mush as yet, but still, it is a possibilty, or even food for thought.

Right, I have had time to process what I have already presented. Me thinking out loud again in this thread I guess.

I have read the Wave and the mention of temporal manipulation from 4D STS.

I have read two books from Fomenko's work, though cannot find the other copies online as yet, so if anyone has links?

For myself, even reading the wave series online, (I assume the printed version goes further? I will at some point purchase those over time I am sure.) and understanding the possibility of temporal manipulation.

I have kept up to date on the articles over the years, though rarely visited the forums, so reading some of the threads here goes a long way to deepening my understanding on many subjects I can relate to in my own experience.

So with 4DSTS and temporal manipulation, plus a knowledge of Forenko's work I have a way to be able to process what the C's have said into a more Cognitive view. I have Fomenko's theory to use as a tool to put some flesh into what the C's have said on the subject of temporal manipulation, that I otherwise would not have had. I have a way of looking at the subject to gain a better Cognitive understanding of what the C's have said in other words.

My posting in this way is very helpful also, in that I am putting my words out there, rather than processing the links in a vacuum of my own thought processes. This is helpful in that I will show my blundering in this searching a relationship to the reader, and the process of how I get to a result, if any, will be there to see. I do this as way to force myself to keep working on the subject in order to not get lazy and back off from it.

Anyhow I had my little mini eureka moment last night in that I had found Formenko useful in my making a link in a way, that I had hoped would help me look at the 'How' of the process. Even if it is way off the mark, this process I hope will help me deepen my understanding of how such manipulation is, and has been possible. So bear with me if I am at times rambling at odds, it's just me thinking out loud trying to get a firmer understanding of the whole manipulation process. I am, and have, been used to walking my path alone all these years, so putting my thoughts out here will be useful to me. Any critique is welcome, as it can only help me come to a clearer understanding.

So more what if's.

Formenko is coming at the problem of chronology from purely a 3D perspective, from what I have read so far. Now he has shown echo's, or phantom timelines, phantom histories, showing up time and again, throughout. Mainly due to the inconsistancies of medieaval manipulation on this plane from other chronographers. What we see in Forenko's work we have seen before I am sure from other media, other works. ie the fact that many huge monuments are scattered all over the world pointing to advanced human civilisations, repeated creation myths, and much more repetition in varying histories, as Fornenko goes to pains to point out, time and time again in his work.

So what if they are not just phantom histories, the results of manipulated chronology? Though the use of Atrology he uses as markers tends to point to specific timelines. So what else if not real histories that have been retold for the benefit of changing the now of the times, and are just echos of the human STS hand in the manipulation. If we have STS 4D manipulation as the C's tell us, then it is no big chore to keep altering the past, affecting our minds, altering our perception of the world around us and as a consequence, our view of the universe and our place in it. So I got to thinking.

Using 'The Matrix' film as a starter, the Architect tells Neo that this is the 6th iteration or something like that, my memory is not clear, but close enough. Each one ends with the death and rebuilding of Zion and another period begins, where the system tries to reduce the anomolous effects.

Okay, So Way back in history? possibly, they have had 75,000 years to manipulate us according to the C's. If they are masters of temporal manipulation (4D STS), it would be no problem to establish through manipulation of their pathological puppets (Psychopaths that gravitate to leadership roles, the rise of an empire, the building of a matrix of population control. They try it out for 3 millenia each iteration (Variable timewise due to variability of results), but an anomoly occurs.

After an initial dark age where people are dumbed down, terrorised into the new belief system, some individuals over that 3 millenia time period start to awaken, they start spreading the good news. Lets say the 4D STS get together and decide to wipe the slate clean and try again, and on and on. The wave is getting temporaly closer, so they have to work hard creating all these alternate matrix systems and controlled manipulations, creating empire after empire, control system after control system. As the next Wave approaches they have to keep fine tuning time and again over the millenias, and we are now in the last attempts before the Wave hits.

Another way could be that all events that Forenko sees as phantoms, are in fact realities, as each iteration is built alongside the other generaly speaking as they (STS 4D) try to streamline their control, but go back to a particular time period and build parallel empires, within that broad timeline, matrix contols alongside each other based on what they learn from those other parallel ones. Either way the result is the same. I dont know enough about dating of all the old civilisations, but I would rather go with the line of systems over the 75,000 year period, over the continued going back to the same 3-4 millenium timeline and the building of other systems alongside or overlapping the others, if you get my drift.

However, if the manipulation of history is possible, the so is the manipulation of measurement. Radiocarbon dating has proven to be not very reliable. So even the short time period with many iterations could be possible (Added this after typing the other so to show thoughts still processing)

As the C's and Laura's and teams research have said, its getting time for lockdown, this is the last chance for 4DSTS success. Otherwise they have to work for another 300,000 years before they can have another chance at success.

Looking at Formenko's work as helped me to see more of the 'How' of the process, or a possible 'How' of the process. I have found it very interesting not only in making some connections, but how the whole process of being here on site has helped me in even this short time to look at the temporal manipulation scenario from a different light. I am able to be more cognisant of the whole process, even if the way I have put it together is not quite there yet. It's one thing to read information, but another to do the work to fully understand it.

I hope this makes sense, and you can get a handle on how my mind has functioned alittle in my own personal little learning process, and my own creation of links. I may well be still way off the mark, so any other pointers to useful info are welcome.

(My connection failed while typing this. I have got into the habit of Ctrl C when I type now, so thanfully did not have to retype.)

History: Fiction or Science? True Timeline of Ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt

the book is from Anatoli Timofejewitsch Fomenko "the leading mathematician of our time"

from the googlevideo about the book (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7300345524047693918#):

Is it possible that Ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt were invented during Renaissance? Can it be that Jesus Christ was born in 1053 AD and crucified in 1086 AD? For excerpt, TOC, 'Search Inside' and reviews click on http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/2913621074?tag=operaonline-21&camp=2506&creative=9274&link_code=as3 "History: Fiction or Science?" by the eminent mathematician Anatoly Fomenko and his colleagues crowns 30 years of meticulous and extensive research. It is the first volume in seven comprising a "Chronology" that exposes numerous questionable notions of traditional history. "History: Fiction or Science?" describes how the contemporary chronological scale was created and by whom, with the culprits named as the 16th 17th century clergy. The well-known model of history has enjoyed the relentless attention of prominent critics ever since its creation including people like Sir Isaac Newton and Jean Hardouin, the court librarian of Louis XIV, the Sun King of France. Anatoly Fomenko dissects every historical age scrupulously and analyzes the data from every angle imaginable. Poggio Bracciolini and Petrarch take the blame for creating the beautiful legend of a mythical Classical age that never was. The Biblical events are brought a lot closer to us both historically and geographically. The Biblical Jerusalem is actually the medieval city of Constantinople

can he be so wrong ?

Q : (L) What date, counting backwards in our calendrical system, was Jesus born on?
A: 01 06 minus 14.

Re: History: Fiction or Science? True Timeline of Ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt

Pashalis said:
Q : (L) What date, counting backwards in our calendrical system, was Jesus born on?
A: 01 06 minus 14.

given the "5 years" comment given in a 2009 session, I find the above very interesting. I'm assuming here that "minus 14" means CE 14.

Re: Fomenko's

I think -14 means BC, or BCE not AD or CE.

Yeah, that makes more sense, but it would be an interesting fulfillment of 'prophecy' about Jesus "returning" 2000 years later, but now I realise that particular 'prophecy' was about after his death, so if he 'died' (or took off on a UFO) when he was 28 instead of the alleged 33, then 2014 works! :D

Back
Top Bottom