Quail egg
Goose egg

Green peas

Aspergillus niger
Thyme
Green cabbage
Fractal
Gluten

I was very surprised too to see that I was so intolerant to egg, along with almost everyone else! I've been eating it all my life and I never thought it did anything - perhaps precisely because of that, duh! Some days I skipped it out of boredom and again no change that I could tell of. So now I'm going to leave it altogether and we'll see if I can tell the difference. To be honest, I like eggs but I don't love them, so I can live without them. Too bad for fat bombs though.

My report also included all the gluten grains along the gluten on level '1', although I think that's because the lab was assuming the same level of reactivity due to the gluten, when in fact wheat is way on the bottom of my list when you look at the actual numbers. Never mind, I was never a fan of bread so I wouldn't even consider it, along with oats, rye, barley, etc. Boring!

Some things seem quite random, like green cabbage, peas or thyme. But again I don't mind them that much.

The other big surprise is that stuff that I was almost sure would be on the list was not: coffee and tannin (wine) were not, and I can feel the effect of those. I seem to be fine with dairy, also a surprise, cause I love cheese and I took that to be a sign that it was not good for me. Well, still not planning to include any of those in my regular diet, but maybe in Xmas or something I'll take a sip or a bite in the knowledge that I won't be committing suicide. ;) :whistle:

Oh, and of all the fruits, I'm certainly not a fan of pineapple - yet that was the very last item on my list, i.e. the most acceptable for my body! I'll have to review it on my list of preferences, I suppose.

:jawdrop: Why is there SO many? jeez. :cry:

In regards to "not reacting" to some things - it may be because we haven't cut them out for long enough for the body to react to them!

Gaby said:
This image should give an idea of what this test covers (look for IgG):

Allergy_Graphic.png

Ok, so that may explain why I can get high blood pressure and headaches with coffee and wine, yet the test didn't show them as a problem. Because coffee and wine apparently create an accute response with IgE antibodies, while this test detects IgG antibodies. Correct?

There is a kind of correlation emerging where people react to things not on the list but don't seem to react much to things on the list. Maybe these are not completely reliable, or as mentioned before, the IgG reaction is not the whole picture.

It seems logical to me that, if you had cut out a food for the last 5 years, such as bread, you would not have as many antibodies to it (even if you just started eating it again). On the other hand, if you have been eating lots of a food which you considered to be good, e.g. Eggs, Brazil nuts, dairy (butter), you will have a lot more antibodies to these.

I guess the only way to verify would be to eat a simple diet for a month consisting of the non-reactive food lists and also cutting out "non-reactive" foods which you know you react to.

This just got a whole lot more depressing!

Lilyalic said:
:jawdrop: Why is there SO many? jeez. :cry:

In regards to "not reacting" to some things - it may be because we haven't cut them out for long enough for the body to react to them!

I think some of the wheat/gluten reactions came in lower because we have pretty much all been gluten free for YEARS.

Or, maybe not. As everyone has noted, they have reactions to things that may NOT be on the list, though I expect those reactions are something other than the antibodies thing.

It's just mind-boggling!

Windmill knight said:
Gaby said:
This image should give an idea of what this test covers (look for IgG):

Allergy_Graphic.png

Ok, so that may explain why I can get high blood pressure and headaches with coffee and wine, yet the test didn't show them as a problem. Because coffee and wine apparently create an accute response with IgE antibodies, while this test detects IgG antibodies. Correct?

This makes a lot of sense. So perhaps the IgG response is much more subtle than we assume?

Even reacting a few hours or a day later to something acutely (joint pains, headaches etc) may actually be an IgA reaction?

Carl said:
There is a kind of correlation emerging where people react to things not on the list but don't seem to react much to things on the list. Maybe these are not completely reliable, or as mentioned before, the IgG reaction is not the whole picture.

It seems logical to me that, if you had cut out a food for the last 5 years, such as bread, you would not have as many antibodies to it (even if you just started eating it again). On the other hand, if you have been eating lots of a food which you considered to be good, e.g. Eggs, Brazil nuts, dairy (butter), you will have a lot more antibodies to these.

I guess the only way to verify would be to eat a simple diet for a month consisting of the non-reactive food lists and also cutting out "non-reactive" foods which you know you react to.

This just got a whole lot more depressing!

Well, not more depressing for me! I'm going to try some sheep and goat cheeses. I've said many times that giving up cheese was among the most difficult sacrifices for me. And, if I can have a cup of coffee occasionally with some coconut milk, I'll be happy too! And notice, nobody reacted to chocolate!

This is very interesting. Atleast these are intolerances and not innate allergies. What this basically means is that despite all of the work the forum has done on gut health etc, theres a BIG chance that we all have leaky gut still. I dont think it is natural to react to all of these foods, and should not be permanent. The problem is that dietary work isolated cannot fix a leaky gut. Kruse talks about blue light and EMF inducing leaky gut, and from his perspective light exposure is so much more important than diet. So in essence, no matter how many foods we remove from the diet, we are not going to fix a leaky gut if we do not sort out our blue light exposure and EMF. I am of the opinion that if we can fix this exposure, we will not be reacting to these foods.

Keyhole said:
This is very interesting. Atleast these are intolerances and not innate allergies. What this basically means is that despite all of the work the forum has done on gut health etc, theres a BIG chance that we all have leaky gut still. I dont think it is natural to react to all of these foods, and should not be permanent. The problem is that dietary work isolated cannot fix a leaky gut. Kruse talks about blue light and EMF inducing leaky gut, and from his perspective light exposure is so much more important than diet. So in essence, no matter how many foods we remove from the diet, we are not going to fix a leaky gut if we do not sort out our blue light exposure and EMF. I am of the opinion that if we can fix this exposure, we will not be reacting to these foods.
Interestingly, only four out of the eighteen that took the test showed evidence of candida.

I agree with you that a lot needs to be done on eliminating the effects of blue light exposure and EMF for optimising our health.

Prodigal Son said:
Keyhole said:
Interestingly, only four out of the eighteen that took the test showed evidence of candida.

I agree with you that a lot needs to be done on eliminating the effects of blue light exposure and EMF for optimising our health.

You guys are in a prime position to experiment with all that and I would be very interested in hearing any results from it. Even despite all the computer work, its possible to control the environment for non-native EMF and light, and get enough sun exposure to be almost a perfect match to what Kruse advocates. Just gotta stock up on the fish!

Chu said:
Note: what was tested was IgG antibodies, so this is about "intolerances" (delayed and hidden reactions), not "allergies" (immediate reaction). It's funny to see what may be affecting people without their knowledge. Things like vanilla, aloe vera, brussels sprouts, seriously???!!!

So does that mean that with this IgG test, you haven't even touched the real bad immidiate allergies??? Or in other words, do you need the other test "real immidiate reactions" test too find out the the other bad ones?

Thanks for sharing and it is worth proceeding in such a test. Have you done the tests with the same brand as the urine heavy metal test?

Carl said:
Prodigal Son said:
Keyhole said:

You guys are in a prime position to experiment with all that and I would be very interested in hearing any results from it. Even despite all the computer work, its possible to control the environment for non-native EMF and light, and get enough sun exposure to be almost a perfect match to what Kruse advocates. Just gotta stock up on the fish!
FWIW, i have been eating seafood on a daily basis for a few days, and feel great. JK's protocols are not actually that difficult. Considering whats at stake... I would say it is worth going the whole hog. To be honest, after reading kruses work, i cant help but think he has a much more indepth understanding of health than any of the paleo/keto writers. For one, JK would say that we are pretty much naturally intolerant to a lot of veg in the winter anyway, mainly because of our circadian biology, we should be in fylly fledged seafood-based ketosis until spring time. Thats just something to keep in mind which may or may not have affected the allergy tests. Perhaps in summer time, the body may also react differently

Prodigal Son said:
Keyhole said:
<snip> I am of the opinion that if we can fix this exposure, we will not be reacting to these foods.

Well, interestingly, the ones who have the LEAST reactions seem to be among those that have the most "blue light/EM" exposure. And a few of those who are kind of OCD about eliminating EMF from their personal space for large segments of time, have the MOST sensitivities. But that's not true across the board, of course, just a statistically significant tendency.

I also noticed that among those with the highest number of sensitivities, there is a lot of musical/artistic creativity. But again, that's just statistically significant and not true across the board since one of the most creative has one of the lowest profiles.

In short, I don't think it helps to introduce the idea that blue-light/EMF stuff is the key here; it only muddies the water.

As PS noted, four of the individuals also have candida showing up in the blood, or better, antibodies to candida, suggesting a past or present condition. Three of that four also have significantly high number of sensitivities, but a fourth one is average.

I think we need to look at psycho-spiritual issues in combination with genetic structures. Since I've mentioned the creativity connection as being significant, perhaps there is a "suffering and service" connection also? But then, again, one of the ones with lowest reactions suffered an almost fatal brain cancer at a very young age.

Then, how do these results relate to the heavy metals profiles, if at all?

I tell ya, this is a puzzle to work out and with such a sample (and hopefully more from other members) maybe we'll be able to recognize some patterns?

Back
Top Bottom