Forced to vaccinate 2 year old - how to reduce risks?

Konstantin said:
Echo Blue said:
Konstantin said:
I`m really sorry to hear that you are forced to do that.
Few years ago while i was on a regular check for my son at my homeopath office, she mentioned to me that if i`m forced to vaccinate my child, that i can call her and she will give me some remedy immediately after the shot, so he can very easy in a matter of a few days flush out all the toxins from vaccine. I dont know the name of the remedy, but i`m sure that any homeopath can tell you some more about that.
Combine this with other things that are posted here and try to detoxify the child after shots

My grandaughter's homeopath suggested that she give the baby the Homeopathic Remedy Thuja 30c after her immunizations. Also liposomal vitamin C before and after her doctor's visit is very helpful for lessening the harmful side effects of the injection. One other thing my daughter has been doing at the REQUIRED doctor's visits is limiting the shots/injections to ONE at each visit. And even though the nurses have strongly suggested to her that this is not the best course of action to take - that this is a cruel thing to do to the baby by extending the time period that the child will be getting shots at every doctor visit - she has stood steadfast.

The medical establishment here in the US has made it almost impossible for your children to participate in any type of social activities if you don't follow the Immunization Requirements. It makes it almost impossible to send your child to a day care, or other social activities you would like your children to be involved in. Sad really. It puts the parents in a very difficult position.

Good luck with your situation.

Yes, the remedy was Thuja. It was all the time in my head but i cant remember the right name.
Its very sad what psychopathic PTB are doing to our children. Here at my place its a same situation. Until now we still can navigate somehow and try to avoid that poisoning, but its harder every day because of new laws and rules.

I agree, the constantly changing laws keep everyone off-balance. But it's not only the laws that affect the parents, its the pressure and guilt that they experience from the medical establishment and from family and friends who still believe that "medicine" is the answer to our ills.

I worked in a pediatric office for a long time.....it was heartbreaking to see these new souls come in for their first visit only to leave screaming in pain (well, some of them - not all) after getting two or more shots from the doctor or nurse. I was anti-vax even then. And was warned to keep quiet if I valued my position.

Today the pressure of compliance is brought to bear on everyone. It's really an insane world we are living in at the moment. Sometimes I can hardly stand it.

thank You all for another tips and good words. So far I could succesfully postpone shots at least for a few weeks without bigger problems I think, but this is a tiresome game with many factors to always have in mind ( law exclusions, law interpretations, influencing people, protective considerations)

Echo Blue said:
Today the pressure of compliance is brought to bear on everyone. It's really an insane world we are living in at the moment. Sometimes I can hardly stand it.
Indeed... its a tough challenge.

Hello all!

I have the same situation. :(
By now I've managed to avoid vaccination:
- My 4 year old got vaccinated only in hospital, that I didn't know about it, I was just "served" with vaccination book when leaving the hospital. :shock:
- My 7 year old got vaccines at birth and then the first one DTP; then I've read a lot about the subject and decided not to do it anymore.

But now we are pretty much forced to; my kindergarden wants confirmations, doctors are yelling etc.

So this subject is most helpful, thank you.

Please bare with me, if I've got it right:
- 2 days before and after vaccination kids have to take a large amount of Vit.C - what would be a good dose for my kids?
- right after vaccination take Homeopathic Remedy Thuja 30c - how many remedies (5-6) and how long should they take it?
- after vaccination kids take iodine - what would be a good dose for my kids?

Thank you all! :hug2:

Regards,
Marija

Mari said:
Hello all!

I have the same situation. :(
By now I've managed to avoid vaccination:
- My 4 year old got vaccinated only in hospital, that I didn't know about it, I was just "served" with vaccination book when leaving the hospital. :shock:
- My 7 year old got vaccines at birth and then the first one DTP; then I've read a lot about the subject and decided not to do it anymore.

But now we are pretty much forced to; my kindergarden wants confirmations, doctors are yelling etc.

So this subject is most helpful, thank you.

Please bare with me, if I've got it right:
- 2 days before and after vaccination kids have to take a large amount of Vit.C - what would be a good dose for my kids?
- right after vaccination take Homeopathic Remedy Thuja 30c - how many remedies (5-6) and how long should they take it?
- after vaccination kids take iodine - what would be a good dose for my kids?

Thank you all! :hug2:

Regards,
Marija

About vitC "bowel tolerance is the ideal indicator. When warranted by such events as illness, potential illness, or immunizations, we give our children enough vitamin C to get just to the point of saturation, or loose stool. This is often indicated by a rumbling tummy or some gas. If stools become loose, we decrease how much vitamin C we give. If our children are happy and tooting away, that is just about right"

""The titration (bowel tolerance) method or large intravenous doses are absolutely necessary to obtain excellent results. The method produces spectacular effects in all patients capable of tolerating these doses. A placebo could not possibly work so reliably, even in infants and children, and have such a profound effect on critically ill patients." - Robert F. Cathcart III, MD "

http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v12n16.shtml

Mari said:

Have you looked into the law about vaccinations where you live? Many places have exceptions for medical or religious reasons and maybe you have that option.

Mari said:

I would focus on the vitamin C which is the safest and practically without any problems, and perhaps the homeopathic remedy.

See here for a guide:

https://www.sott.net/article/327961-Vitamin-C-prevents-side-effects-from-the-MMR-vaccine

Mari said:
Hello all!

Regards,
Marija

A few years ago I had a conversation with my homeopath. She mentioned to me the same remedy if somehow I find in a situation that I must vaccinate my children that I think few days before and after vaccination, this remedy will clear all the nasty things from the vaccine.
Thank God, until now I haven't been in a situation like that. I managed to escape all mandatory vaccines.

Also, I think that Vit C will be an excellent solution, together with homeopathy.
Take care :hug:

hlat said:
Mari said:

Have you looked into the law about vaccinations where you live? Many places have exceptions for medical or religious reasons and maybe you have that option.
I second that.
On sott, you can find many articles explaining how to fight against vaccination

From https://www.sott.net/article/246966-How-a-Mother-Fought-for-Vaccine-Exemption-to-Protect-Her-Kids
Full-time mother, advocate and writer Cathy Jameson gives a first-hand account of what to say to a pediatrician who tires to force his or her vaccination opinions on you
Knowledge is power, so it's important to stay educated about vaccine choice and vaccination risks so you can easily explain your position to others, including others in positions of authority
If your doctor belittles you, refuses to treat your family, or will not take the time to discuss your vaccine concerns with you, I suggest you find one who will
It is your choice and your responsibility to get educated about vaccination, and your doctor should work with you on this

You can also put pression and responsibility on them, by printing ang giving to them articles about children or adults beeing paralyzed or dead after vaccins.
Example: https://www.sott.net/article/311697-Infant-found-dead-after-routine-vaccination-hospital-accused-of-cover-up

With the resarch tool, you can discover very interesting articles.

Thank you all for your replies! :)

I've moved to Germany and I know that was no law about that before but I've red that something is changed.
The problem is that I don't know German on that level that I can talk about these things, I know it just enough to go to the store or some simple things I need.
People I know have no kids and other that do have kids, vaccinate kids normally.

So it's hard for me to research anything from legal point since I have language handycap.... :(

I've found one homeopath here and plan to visit him.

Thank you all for your help! :hug:

Kosma,

The suggestions given seem like good ones. I am thinking of the damage to my grandchildren and at least maybe we can try to counteract the damage. It is sad that we must think about this after the damage is done.

In Pennsylvania where I live there is a bill in the senate SB217 which is going to make vaccinations mandatory even if you have philosophical or moral objections. I have sent a protest emails to the senators with a couple of video links to illustrate the dangers and unscientific logic/proof being used to endorse vaccinations. I doubt that it will change many or any votes but it was something that I felt had to do.

Here is a description of bill SB217:

PA Senate Bill SB 217 Takes Away Parents’ Right To Object To Toxic Vaccinations

Pennsylvanians are facing a horrendous loss of freedom of healthcare choices together with interference in their constitutional rights relative to valid informed consent and the right to self-determination regarding vaccines/vaccinations, plus the deliberate and mandatory imposition of fraudulent vaccine information regarding pseudoscience in vaccinology from the unfortunate introduction of SB 217 in the current legislative session [2017-18] by four Pennsylvania Senators.

Pennsylvania State Senators Daylin Leach (D-17), Lawrence D Farnese (D-1), Sharif Street (D-3) and Bob Mensch (R-24) introduced into the Harrisburg bill hopper, a draconian bill similar to California’s SB 277, which would deny an individual child and parents their rights to refuse neurotoxic vaccines/vaccinations. SB 217 amends P.L.30, No.14 known as the Public School Code of 1949 as follows:

Section 1303. Immunization Required; Penalty.–*

(e) Notwithstanding any rule or regulation to the contrary,

a strong moral or ethical conviction similar to a religious

belief may not qualify as an exemption from the immunization

requirements of this section.
[CJF emphasis added]

Once passed, the law would go into effect in 60 days!

They are removing any free choice for parents and their children. Eventually any vaccinations deemed necessary will be required for the whole populace. 1984 is here for sure. :scared: :cry:

Mari said:
I've moved to Germany and I know that was no law about that before but I've red that something is changed.
The problem is that I don't know German on that level that I can talk about these things, I know it just enough to go to the store or some simple things I need.
People I know have no kids and other that do have kids, vaccinate kids normally.

So it's hard for me to research anything from legal point since I have language handycap.... :(

Running internet searches, it seems the German government may fine people and I've not seen indications that children can be expelled. An article last month estimated that the proposed law might become law this month, but I haven't found any updates.

https://www.sott.net/article/352101-Vaccine-tyranny-German-kindergartens-forced-to-report-parents-who-refuse-vaccination-advice
Vaccine tyranny: German kindergartens forced to report parents who refuse vaccination advice
German kindergartens must notify health authorities about parents who fail to prove they have been counselled on child vaccination, the Health Ministry says, ahead of a law set to be passed next week. The move comes amid a measles outbreak in Europe.

Parents not complying will face fines of up to €2,500 (US$2,800). The authorities can already fine parents who allow children to skip vaccination, which is mandatory for attending kindergartens. However, it was previously up to nurseries to decide whether to report such parents.
The German parliament is expected to adopt the bill on June 1.

@Mari - good luck with Your efforts.

In my case, things look steady so far. I had to agree for some shots last year, but last was at the end of summer. Since then I meticulously used any excuses avaible if somoeone asked for more shots or simpy ignored them. As obvious result of vaccinations my son was catching infections more frequently that autumn - they were overcomed with vitC pretty well. Its silent since winter, boy is in much better condition and let be like that as long as it can, as the russian proverbs goes: тише едешь, дальше будешь

Just did a search and found those websites about the problem in german:

http://www.familie.de/kind/impfschutz-kita-763120.html
https://www.impfen-nein-danke.de/hilf-dir-selbst/elternrechte-in-kita-schule-arztpraxis/
https://www.impfen-nein-danke.de/hilf-dir-selbst/

In the first link, this is mentioned (translated from german. English in blue):

Die rechtliche Seite der Impfpflicht

Eine gesetzliche Impfpflicht gibt es bislang nicht, freie Träger dürfen aber Impfungen zum Aufnahmekriterium für ihre Kitas machen, das ist rechtens. Die Stadt Halle selbst will diese Praxis für ihre eigenen Einrichtungen nicht umsetzen. Eltern, die wegen fehlender Impfungen ihres Kindes von der Kita abgewiesen werden, sollten sich an die Gemeinde oder den Landkreis wenden, ihnen muss ein anderer Platz angeboten werden.

[The translation here:]

The legal aspect of the obligation to vaccinate

So far there is no obligation to vaccinate by law, free carriers though are allowed to make vaccinations their acceptance criterion for kindergartens [aka: private kindergartens?], that is lawful. The city Halle doesn't want to have that practise implemented in their own kindergartens. Parents that are refused by the kindergarten because of missing vaccines should contact the township or the county, [because] they have to be presented them with another place [aka: in another kindergarten, for the child].

So maybe try another kindergarten that doesn't require it for acceptance of the child. Sounds like this is primarily a problem of private kindergartens at the moment, so a state sponsored kindergarten might do the trick for now? Or as mentioned in the article, try to ask the local township or the county to provide you with another place. Also as you see above, some cities refuse the practise, so moving elsewhere would be another option.

In the second and third link the problem is discussed in more detail.

Thank you all very much! :)

This kinder garden he is now is actually very good; in one year my kid is going there, he has really grown in every aspect because they really work with them and program is really good and they serve them BIO food from local communities, they do a lot of field trips with kids, spend a lot of time outside no matter the weather (hot or cold) etc.
So I'm trying to avoid switching KITAs. :(

I've put them both on phytoDyNAmic therapy for start, in association with my naturopath (http://tshe.info/home) and I will see what next.....

The problem is that all articles I've found are a few years old and all new ones I find are mentioning some new laws and in the end I'm totally confussed :(

Tnx so much! :hug:

Hi Mari,

I am sorry to read about the pressure you are under. Although parents are not obliged by law to vaccinate their kids in Germany yet, there is a huge social pressure mainly coming from doctors, from pre-school teachers in kindergarten and from other parents. This social pressure can even involve certain psychological and manipulative tactics in order to make the questioning parents believe, that vaccinating kids is mandatory in order to accept them into a KITA or school. But vaccinations are not mandatory in Germany, according to law. Every forced vaccination against parents' decision can even be charged as bodily injury, according to the following link in German:

_http://www.impfkritik.de/koerperverletzung/

However, as I see it, German politics are also giving in to the demands of pharma industry, medical associations and any party which would benefit from forced vaccination by gearing the way step-by-step towards that. This law which hlat mentions (that KITAs have to report parents not willing to do vaccination consultation with their doctors) can be seen as one of those steps of this sad development. On the other hand, mayor political organs in Germany fail to reach an agreement about this law. The upper house of the German parliament (Bundesrat) which needs to ratify this controversial bill seems to stand against it currently.

One example from German MSM: _http://www.heute.de/bundestag-verschaerft-regelungen-zum-impfschutz-47297782.html

Der Bundesrat, der die Gesetzesänderung noch beraten muss, lehnt die vorgesehene Regelung als "nicht sachgerecht" ab. Es sei nicht Aufgabe der Leitungen von Kindertageseinrichtungen, dem Gesundheitsamt personenbezogene, gesundheitsspezifische Angaben zu übermitteln, heißt es in einer Stellungnahme

{Paraphrised translation: The Bundesrat still needs to discuss that bill. However, they refute it as "inappropriate". In a statement they say, that is is not the duty of kindergarten administration, to deliver person-related, health-specific data to public health offices.}

Mari said:
This kinder garden he is now is actually very good; in one year my kid is going there, he has really grown in every aspect because they really work with them and program is really good and they serve them BIO food from local communities, they do a lot of field trips with kids, spend a lot of time outside no matter the weather (hot or cold) etc.
So I'm trying to avoid switching KITAs. :(

Maybe there is no need to switch. Because on the page of one of the links posted by Pashalis, there is another link: _https://www.impfen-nein-danke.de/hilf-dir-selbst/elternrechte-in-kita-schule-arztpraxis/

There they write that vaccinations and/or showing the vaccination record cannot be demanded even by a private KITA, if it is state-sponsored in some way.

Eine Pflicht zur Vorlage des Impfpasses oder die Pflicht zu Impfungen, als Voraussetzung für einen Kinderbetreuungsplatz, ist nicht kongruent mit dem Recht auf einen Betreuungsplatz eines jeden Kindes. Wir haben, wie schon erwähnt, KEINE Impfpflicht.

{To deliver a KITA the vaccination record of the child is not mandatory in order to keep the child at the KITA. Vaccination is NOT compulsory in Germany.}

Staatliche Träger dürfen KEINE Kinder ablehnen, die nicht geimpft sind oder nur teilgeimpft, aber nicht nach den Wünschen der Leitung der Kinderbetreuungsstätte. In einem Vertrag schriftlich festgehaltene Forderungen zu Impfungen der Kinder sind unrechtmäßig. Daher wenden Sie sich bitte in einem solchen Fall an Ihren Rechtsbeistand.

{Public state-related KITAs are not allowed to refute children who are not vaccinated or only partly vaccinated, but not according to the wishes of the KITA administration. Demands for vaccination fixed in written form in a contract [by these KITAS] are illegitimate/illegal. Please consult your legal assistent in such cases.}

Auch private Träger dürfen KEINE Kinder ablehnen, die nicht geimpft sind, solange sie staatliche Zuschüsse erhalten.
Hier gilt es darauf zu achten, wie die Kinderbetreuungsstätte finanziert wird. Informieren Sie sich bitte darüber.
Vertragliche Regelungen, wie oben erwähnt, gelten hier ebenfalls.

{Also private KITA institutions may not refute un-vaccinated kids as long as those KITAS receive government grants. Here is to take note, in which ways the KITA is sponsored/financed. Please inform yourself about how they are sponsored. Contract rules like mentioned above are valid here [with private institutions] as well.}

And if you cannot forego the vaccination consultation, maybe try to find a physician for children who is critical towards vaccinations. As I am perceiving it, there are also allopathic doctors in Germany who increasingly become more critical of the methods of conventional medicine (which also includes vaccinating), and who educate themselves in holistic ways.

Maybe your health practioner you mentioned in one of your posts can help you find such one?

And if even this is not possible, you could ask the respective physician you have to consult about a list/leaflet about the composition of the certain vaccines, and ask him for a detailed list about all possible side effects, and then go from there? Maybe you can find substances, which have been declared toxic in other contexts (like aluminium compounds and formaldehyde etc.) which gives you a logical argument to not wanting to have injected these into your kids. A reasonable physician might understand this.

Hope, this gives you something to maneuver from! ;)

EDIT: Clarity

Back
Top Bottom