FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe said:
Ant22 said:
Since they are still being ordered, I take it some of them have an expiry date longer than Sept 2017?

As Rabelais said, the exp. dates on supplements is not reliable. We regularly ignore dates and keep taking the pills as long as they haven't changed in color. It's kind of silly if you think about, to assume you could determine an exact date for a product 'going off'.

Good point. It reminds me of this:

salt_pic.jpg

Joe said:
loreta said:
Thank you , I am interested in maybe 2 bottles if possible. What I have to do? Please, tell me. thank you!

Hi Loreta, 2 bottles can be sent for a paypal donation of $20USD to FOTCM. Just note in your donation that it is for the Glutathione

Thank you Joe! But surely I have to pay the shipping? that I don't understand how it costs. I will do the payment at the beginning of December by paypal anyway. Keep my 2 bottles! ;D

loreta said:
Joe said:
loreta said:
Thank you , I am interested in maybe 2 bottles if possible. What I have to do? Please, tell me. thank you!

Hi Loreta, 2 bottles can be sent for a paypal donation of $20USD to FOTCM. Just note in your donation that it is for the Glutathione

Thank you Joe! But surely I have to pay the shipping? that I don't understand how it costs. I will do the payment at the beginning of December by paypal anyway. Keep my 2 bottles! ;D

Shipping is included in the costs.

Beau said:
loreta said:
Joe said:
loreta said:

Shipping is included in the costs.

Okey Beau! Thank you for the clarification. Today I am a little slow.

Regulattor said:
I've just made donation for two bottles if still available.
Confirmation number: 8TG81418TV766141X

Shipping address send thru FOTCM web site contact form.

Many thanks!

Package arrived! Thanks again!

Hi! I'm sorry but I dont have the time to read through the entire thread here at the moment. I would like to order a few bottles and I have some questions. What is the dosage for 1 day and how many doses are in 1 bottle. Would this be good support for me until I can have my amalgam fillings removed? My guess is yes. I'm in the process of putting together supplements to strengthen my body and become prepared for mercury detox. Mobilizing my natural elimination systems is my goal at this time. My apologizes if these questions have already been answered here. I'm hoping there are bottles left and may want 4 to 6.
thanks!

SummerLite said:
Hi! I'm sorry but I dont have the time to read through the entire thread here at the moment. I would like to order a few bottles and I have some questions. What is the dosage for 1 day and how many doses are in 1 bottle. Would this be good support for me until I can have my amalgam fillings removed? My guess is yes. I'm in the process of putting together supplements to strengthen my body and become prepared for mercury detox. Mobilizing my natural elimination systems is my goal at this time. My apologizes if these questions have already been answered here. I'm hoping there are bottles left and may want 4 to 6.
thanks!

The bottle says to take one capsule a day, and it contains 60 capsules, 500 mg of L-Glutathione Reduced each. I think it is a very good supplement for detox.

See the first post here at aleast:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43343.msg692962.html#msg692962

Glutathione is very good for helping in detoxing the liver, so for general detox it's pretty good.

Thanks, very good! I will order 4 bottles. I did read the first 4 pages by the way. I don't want you guys to think I'm a lazy slackered :). I just didn't have the time to read more and I'm quite excited to have some of this. I think its perfect. Supporting my liver is at the top of my list for gathering supplements and other health support.

I'm also ordering Milk Thistle seed to grind up and make tea (maybe a tincture). Its so expensive to buy in any other form and there isn't much of it. Here is the 1lb. bag I'm considering. https://www.amazon.com/Starwest-Botanicals-Organic-Thistle-Pound/dp/B001A1TV5I/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1511307123&sr=8-3&keywords=milk+thistle+seed

I'll get my order in shortly.

Hi, I did my paypal payment but I forgot to put it was for the Glutathione. My payment number is:

09A655891X4816737

Thank you. Do you have my address?

loreta said:
Hi, I did my paypal payment but I forgot to put it was for the Glutathione. My payment number is:

09A655891X4816737

No, could you send it to info@paleochristianity.org please.

Beau said:
loreta said:

09A655891X4816737

No, could you send it to info@paleochristianity.org please.

Yes indeed. Thank you Beau.

I would like to order three bottles, please. :) I will make a donation now and include my shipping address and mention glutathione. Thanks a lot!

Added: Thought I could include my address somewhere else, but no, so I will send a separate e-mail.

I would like six bottles please. :) I had been using Happy Bodies bulk powder before, so capsules will suit me much better. I've sent in a donation by surface mail to the Caesarea Crew with my residence address for shipping.

Oh yes, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom