FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still have some Glutathione left, I made a donation for 6 bottles. Transaction ID: 00255519SY463912H. Thank you!

Hi Beau, do you still have L-Glutathione on sell? I would be interested on 3 more bottles if it is possible. I will send you the money via paypal at the beginning of next month. If it is possible. Thanks!

loreta said:
Hi Beau, do you still have L-Glutathione on sell? I would be interested on 3 more bottles if it is possible. I will send you the money via paypal at the beginning of next month. If it is possible. Thanks!

Yes we do!

Beau said:
loreta said:

Yes we do!

Ok, thank you Beau. When you can give me the price for 3 bottles and all the send and at the beginning of February I will pay. Thank you, have a wonderful day!

loreta said:
Ok, thank you Beau. When you can give me the price for 3 bottles and all the send and at the beginning of February I will pay. Thank you, have a wonderful day!

$30 for 3 bottles

I'd like to order two bottles of Glutathion, how do I pay for it, through donation right?

Mikkael said:
I'd like to order two bottles of Glutathion, how do I pay for it, through donation right?

Yes, Mikkael, donation is the way to go. 2 bottles is €20.

Joe said:
Thanks Mikkael. Can you pm me your address?

Could you navigate me how to send you pm?

btw I've just checked my mailbox, and I received email about refund of 20e from QFG, (the amount I donated) probably something went wrong.. The refund came one hour later after the confirmation of donation email.

Edit=Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom