FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Mikkael

Padawan Learner
Vulcan59 said:
Click on Joe's name in the post above yours and in the left column, click on 'Send personal message'. :)
Umm, when I try to click on Joe's name above his photo, so there's 'I am not allowed to access this section'.

I don't know. One more clue pls :)

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Mikkael said:
Vulcan59 said:
Click on Joe's name in the post above yours and in the left column, click on 'Send personal message'. :)
Umm, when I try to click on Joe's name above his photo, so there's 'I am not allowed to access this section'.

I don't know. One more clue pls :)
Apologies, it seems that you do not have access to PMs. Send your address to the Fellowship here and Joe should receive it. :)

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Guys I made my paiement for the 3 bottles via paypal but I forgot to put that it was for the Glutathione. This is my number of the payment. Thanks!

5nm405645m649030h

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
onemen said:
Hi Beau, I would like to order 3 bottles, here is my donation confirmation: 6LR610469F335993Y. Thanks in advance.
Can do! Please PM me your name and address.

seewillie

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi...new to the site. Donated $30 and would love to have 3 bottles of Glutathione.....hope I did this right. The transaction number is 36M42298Y1435430B.

Thanks

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi seewillie,
Your address has been communicated to @Beau

Actually, seeing as this is your first interaction on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hi...new to the site. Donated $30 and would love to have 3 bottles of Glutathione.....hope I did this right. The transaction number is 36M42298Y1435430B.

Thanks
Hello seewillie, can you give me the date you donated? I am unable to locate the record of donation searching your name and address.

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi Beau! I would like to have 2 bottles of L-Glutathione if it is possible? I will do a pay-pal payment around the 2 or 3 of July if you don't mind. Now, I am sure you have my address in Las Palmas? if not just tell me. Thank you Beau! and tell me if the price have change.

Top Bottom