FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikkael said:
Joe said:
Thanks Mikkael. Can you pm me your address?
Could you navigate me how to send you pm?
Hi Mikkael,

Click on Joe's name in the post above yours and in the left column, click on 'Send personal message'. :)

Vulcan59 said:
Click on Joe's name in the post above yours and in the left column, click on 'Send personal message'. :)
Umm, when I try to click on Joe's name above his photo, so there's 'I am not allowed to access this section'.

I don't know. One more clue pls :)

Mikkael said:
Vulcan59 said:
Umm, when I try to click on Joe's name above his photo, so there's 'I am not allowed to access this section'.

I don't know. One more clue pls :)

Apologies, it seems that you do not have access to PMs. Send your address to the Fellowship here and Joe should receive it. :)

Guys I made my paiement for the 3 bottles via paypal but I forgot to put that it was for the Glutathione. This is my number of the payment. Thanks!

5nm405645m649030h

Hi Beau, I would like to order 3 bottles, here is my donation confirmation: 6LR610469F335993Y. Thanks in advance.

onemen said:
Hi Beau, I would like to order 3 bottles, here is my donation confirmation: 6LR610469F335993Y. Thanks in advance.

Can do! Please PM me your name and address.

Hi...new to the site. Donated $30 and would love to have 3 bottles of Glutathione.....hope I did this right. The transaction number is 36M42298Y1435430B.

Thanks

Hi seewillie,
Your address has been communicated to @Beau

Actually, seeing as this is your first interaction on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Hi...new to the site. Donated $30 and would love to have 3 bottles of Glutathione.....hope I did this right. The transaction number is 36M42298Y1435430B.

Thanks

Hello seewillie, can you give me the date you donated? I am unable to locate the record of donation searching your name and address.

Hi Beau! I would like to have 2 bottles of L-Glutathione if it is possible? I will do a pay-pal payment around the 2 or 3 of July if you don't mind. Now, I am sure you have my address in Las Palmas? if not just tell me. Thank you Beau! and tell me if the price have change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom