FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beau, if you don't mind I will pay you the 2 bottles next month, this one I can't. Sorry!

By the way, I send you a PM but now I am looking for it and it is not there at all. Maybe I did something wrong. It was a message telling you about the payment for next month.

Thank you for your patience.

I saw your message loreta, totally fine. You actually didn't send a PM, you wrote on my profile page. That can be confusing, but writing on my profile page makes your message viewable to all members, so it's definitely not a private form of communication. But no big deal, just lemme know when you can send the donation.

Never heard of this substance so I looked a bit on the net. Seeing that I'm a matcha drinker the paper made me feel good to find this out,

Green tea supplementation increases glutathione and plasma antioxidant capacity in adults with the metabolic syndrome.

Study

OK, this is from Wiki but I thought I'd throw it in,

Cancer

Once a tumor has been established, elevated levels of glutathione may act to protect cancerous cells by conferring resistance to chemotherapeutic drugs.[65] The antineoplastic mustard drug canfosfamide was modelled on the structure of glutathione.

More information here other than Wiki, more

I saw your message loreta, totally fine. You actually didn't send a PM, you wrote on my profile page. That can be confusing, but writing on my profile page makes your message viewable to all members, so it's definitely not a private form of communication. But no big deal, just lemme know when you can send the donation.

Thank you! and I need to learn how to send a PM. :-D

Beau, I just made a paypal of 20 euros for the 2 bottles of L-glutatione. Thank you for your patience! The number of the payment is this one : 56K415018A828591D

Thank you Meg for the information. But I think it is what I did... But maybe not. :huh:thank you!

Thank you Meg for the information. But I think it is what I did... But maybe not. :huh:thank you!
loreta, the easiest way (and surest way ) for me to make sure I am PMing someone and not writing on their wall (as I've done the same thing you did) is to click on the "Inbox" button at the top of the Cassiopaea page next to the button showing your avatar, then, clicking on "Start conversation" and go on from there. :-)

Beau, I received in perfect box the 2 bottles. Now: did I pay for these bottles? I am not sure at all. Please, can you check? the 20 euros I send you was there for the last 2 bottles? I am a little confuse. If I need to pay another 20 euros just tell me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom