Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after ship struck it, sending vehicles into water

Several injured Danube cruise ship rams into concrete wall

Last night, 17 people were slightly injured in an accident involving a cruise ship on the Danube in Aschau, Austria. As reported by the Austrian news agency APA, citing police reports, the Bulgarian passenger ship with mainly German passengers on board crashed into the concrete wall of a lock on its journey from Passau to Linz. The reason was a temporary failure of the electronics.

According to the police, eleven of the injured were taken to hospital for treatment. The shipping inspectorate only found sheet metal damage to the ship's sides. The cruise ship therefore continued on towards Linz. The lock only sustained material damage due to concrete abrasion.

The ship with a total of 142 passengers on board entered the lock chamber at around 9.45 p.m., a police spokeswoman told APA. The second captain noticed that the electronics suddenly stopped working. After pressing the emergency switch, the ship was able to maneuver again, but a side impact against the concrete wall could not be prevented. An investigation is currently underway into how the electronics could have failed.

Donau-Kreuzfahrtschiff rammt Betonmauer

Seems that we are going to pay more attention with ships.

March 30, 2024
United Airlines Passengers Hospitalized After Flight Incident; Another United Flight Forced To Land With Engine Trouble

March 2, 2024

Train Derails in Pennsylvania Sending Multiple Cars into River

So, maybe planes (skies), trains (land) and ships (oceans)?

And now we have that: "MV DALI IS POTENTIALLY SITTING ATOP HIGH PRESSURE UNDERWATER GAS LINE".
And now this too:

Hazardous chemicals are leaking into the Baltimore harbor following a cargo shipwreck which destroyed the Francis Scott Key bridge.On early Tuesday morning, a container ship rammed into the major bridge causing it to snap and plunge into the river.
Hazardous chemicals are leaking into the Baltimore harbor following a cargo shipwreck which destroyed the Francis Scott Key bridge.

On early Tuesday morning, a container ship rammed into the major bridge causing it to snap and plunge into the river.

The UA Flight 84 was coming in from Tel Aviv. Newark airport is a very busy one. Wind shear is really bad. I saw no mention of any other flights in or out Newark affected, rerouted or delayed in takeoff.

At least seven passengers on United Airlines Flight 85 from Tel Aviv to Newark were hospitalized for injuries they sustained after the plane hit unexpected turbulence just moments before landing.
The 11-hour flight was cleared to land at Newark International Airport in New Jersey and was only 750 feet above the ground when pilots decided that they were going to abort the landing because they experienced “wind shear,” which ABC 7 New York describes as “a sudden change in wind direction.”

the solution is simple: stop travelling.

Problem - reaction - solution: 15 minute cities!

The Globalist Vision: “15-Minute” Prison Cities And The End Of Private Property

I believe one of the most important aspects of Agenda 2030 for globalists is something called the “15-Minute City”; a project which involves hundreds of city mayors from across the US, Europe and Asia working closely with groups like the World Economic Forum. Any mention of this idea in a negative light and the media erupts with anger as well as mockery as if it’s not a real issue worthy of debate.

The establishment paints an interesting picture of 15-Minute Cities – A Utopian future in which everything you need is only a short walk away and private transportation is superfluous (or banned). You might even live in mega-complex, much like a giant mall where you also work. You could spend months within one square mile of space, never having to leave for anything.
The 15-Minute City is more like a recipe, containing every single ingredient of the climate change and covid lockdown agendas in a single comprehensive Orwellian vision. It includes removing motor vehicles, removing private transportation and roads, smart city and AI monitoring of each person’s electricity usage, monitoring of product consumption and “carbon footprint”, biometric surveillance within a compact and stacked urban landscape, the cashless society concept, equity and inclusion cultism, population control, etc.

It is the culmination, the end game; a massive prison with no bars. A place where you are conditioned to grow accustomed to artificial limitations on privacy, no civil liberties, no private property, and no work options or mobility. You are tied to the land and the land is owned by the state (or corporation). If you want a historic comparison, the closest I can find is the feudal system of Medieval Europe.

Within these cities you are a labor mechanism, nothing more. You will never be allowed to own your own property and thus own your own labor. Everything you have is given to you by the state and can be taken away by the state if you defy them. You might be able to leave the village or community you are tied to for a time, but this will change with increasing restrictions on the public’s movement according to the dictates of climate ideology.

And now we have that: "MV DALI IS POTENTIALLY SITTING ATOP HIGH PRESSURE UNDERWATER GAS LINE".

More on this from zerohedge:
The federal government authorized $60 million for salvage efforts for the 1.6-mile-long Francis Scott Key Bridge at the Port of Baltimore, which collapsed on Tuesday after being struck by a large container ship. A massive CIA-linked floating crane has arrived in Baltimore, Maryland, along with other cranes, and it will soon begin clearing the mangled bridge from the shipping channel, which has paralyzed the entire port.
CIA linked???

The National Pipeline Mapping System database shows Konrad is correct about an underwater natural gas pipeline under the bridge.
2024-03-30_08-32-59.png

Besides fears about salvage delays, there are mounting structural concerns about the vessel's hull and whether it's still seaworthiness.

From previously referenced link:

On Wednesday, Jennifer Homendy, the chair for the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), stated that her team discovered and identified 56 containers on the cargo ship that contain “764 tons of hazardous materials.”

Some of the materials that threaten the water surrounding the bridge include corrosives, lithium ion batteries and flammables.

A sheen of hazardous material has been seen in the waterway. It is unclear which containers on the Singaporean ship were breached. The exact number will be revealed in two-to-four weeks.

ADDED: Seeing the bridge collapse being shown over and over reminds me of how the 911 planes into the towers were shown over and over - to the same end it would seem.

New from James Howard Kunstler:

Oh Say Can You See?

“A modern nuke can fit in the trunk of a compact car. When millions of people can walk across our border with impunity what do you think the chances are we would catch something that size?”

- Sam Faddis, Retired CIA

Who was not impressed seeing the sudden and total collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge after getting its pylon bonked by the container ship Dali a few hours before the dawn’s early light in Baltimore harbor? In America’s ongoing death-of-a-thousand-cuts, that one literally severed a major artery, but it may take a while to know how badly the wounded colossus known as the USA is bleeding out.

From the article, referencing the Crocus attack:
— the take-away being that President VV Putin has got to be mighty pissed-off and itching for revenge. Was the FSK Bridge take-down the first repayment for that, lots of people inside and outside Blob Central were probably wondering?
Sooo - Russia did it?!!

Also from the article:

While the awesome spectacle of the bridge collapse traumatized the country
Called it!
Seeing the bridge collapse being shown over and over reminds me of how the 911 planes into the towers were shown over and over - to the same end it would seem.

The heart of the article and what we've been noting in this thread:
(And, while you’re at it, think about all the food processing plant fires, train wrecks, and other mysterious tribulations around the country the past couple of years.) Consider that this very week alone, following the FSK Bridge disaster, absolutely nothing has been done by our government to stem that flow of countless potential saboteurs into the country. The news media isn’t even talking about it (of course).

The prospects might look a bit unnerving, wouldn’t you agree? Things catching fire, blowing up, and falling down here, there, and everywhere. . . more of those thousand cuts adding up. Just maybe, the dazed-and-confused (possibly hypnotized) American public, a.k.a., the “voters,” might put together that “Joe Biden” and the Party of Chaos that owns him, are actually responsible for the on-going take-down of our country. After a certain point — now apparently passed — sheer incompetence is no longer a plausible explanation for what you are seeing.
Wiki:
In Christian eschatology, the Great Tribulation (Ancient Greek: θλῖψις μεγάλη, romanized: thlîpsis megálē) is a period mentioned by Jesus in the Olivet Discourse as a sign that would occur in the time of the end.[1]
From another source -
The tribulation is a future seven-year period when God will finish His discipline of Israel and finalize His judgment of the unbelieving world.
- and the vid that sums up the far-right fundies belief:

They're not wrong on some points - and it's getting more blatant by the day!

Speak Out Loudly Against This Evil: Internet Erupts Over Biden Declaring Easter Trans Day Of Visibility

NY Democratic Governor Bathes State Landmarks In Trans Flag Colors On Easter

Kunstler's final take - and again, what we already noted:

Oh, one other thing, look out for on-the-ground economic reverberations from the FSK Bridge disaster. For instance, Baltimore is the USA’s top port for importing and exporting automobiles. Also, earth-moving and large farm equipment, fertilizer, lumber, coal, and steel. Other arrangements must be made, for years ahead, considering the trucking links. It’s especially an interruption for trucking between the mid-Atlantic / New England states and much of Dixieland. It will affect the transport of fruits and vegetables to the Washington-Boston corridor. Things are going to cost more and we are already in an inflationary trouble-zone. How will this thunder elsewhere through an economy which, despite the japes of “Joe Biden’s” statisticians, is actively disintegrating? The fluttering wings of this black swan already throw a chill on spring’s incoming zephyrs.

I think that Robert Sepehr has his own complex agenda and motives in terms of making his disclosures, and I am therefore uncomfortable presenting this resource without requesting that it be taken with a grain of salt; still, I think his perspective on the sinking of the Titanic is extremely relevant (as well as being expository of one of the esoteric layers of Kubrick's "The Shining") to our theme of gestures made by the financial cabal that are somehow related to financial conspiracies carried out through the sinking of ships:

To the bridge at hand:

More or less agree with Ketone Cop's post from the Nova Scotian, and would add a few things.

And would have to rethink the lot of it.

These are headline/video puzzles without a lot of critical data, without statements, and after discussing step by step details with a friend who had had much navel experience, came to the realization that the cascading factors are simply immense. From the time swinging out of port, the winds, currents, speed (hence steerability), GPS electronic Nav uplinks, electronic controls and engines cut (whatever that was - fuel very possibly) - drop of speed, with immediate dynamic mechanical and electronic backup response actions that have to be made in mere minutes, to continue speculating is rather difficult.

The main investigative report findings from the TSB (which can be political) will take a long time, so it will be interesting to hear a preliminary report with some abc statements.

The MV Dali - built in 2015 - colliding with a pier in Antwerp in 2016:

A barge colliding with a highway bridge in Sallisaw, Oklahoma, on Saturday March 30th:

AP's report on it:

The Oklahoma State Patrol said Saturday that it closed a highway south of Sallisaw after a barge struck a bridge over Arkansas River.

Troopers closed South U.S. Highway 59 about 1:25 p.m. after receiving word of the incident and diverted traffic from the area, state patrol spokesperson Sarah Stewart said. The bridge, which crosses the Arkansas River where it enters the Robert S. Kerr Reservoir, will remain closed until it can be inspected, she said.

There were no reports of injuries on the highway or the barge, Stewart said.

It was not immediately known what caused the barge to hit the bridge.

A barge colliding with a highway bridge

Growing up in Charleston, WV, there was non-stop barge traffic on the Kanawha river that eventually flows past Point Pleasant, WV, - known for Mothman - and into the Ohio river. I can't even tell you how many years ago it was, but I remember reading an article detailing all the safety issues to do with barges and river traffic. I was shocked how bad it was in addition to, by then, so many other issues going on. I was really struck by that info in an unnerving sort of way. I guess learning that something that was such a part of my city and life had this dark underbelly, that what I had believed was just normal and usual was in fact, another problem on top of what else was becoming known environmentally.

It really clicked when I saw this headline - the symbolism of the collapse of the FSK bridge with its name being the key (again the name - not a coincidence) and the engineered collapse of our country:

Unrest and collapse are coming to America, just like in Haiti
Here is the entrance to a rabbit hole on this topic; boy is it a deep one! I'd love to occasion your commentary, as I am overwhelmed upon diving in. Also: I cannot fully endorse the source, as there are very real concerns raised in the comments (if you somehow manage to scroll that far), but I do find substance in the analysis: Singaporean cargo ship takes out Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, March 26, 2024 - Gematria Effect News

Back
Top Bottom