From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

HyperdimensionalApe

The Force is Strong With This One
I've found this on amazon, it's basically a reply to a reply of a review-comment: Typical complaints heard from Q-Link users include "feeling hyper," headaches, insomnia, dizziness, anxiety, disorientation, palpitations, hypertension, sweating, digestive problems and chest pressure. The energetic reason for this is well-known: the Q-Link works by forcing energy up from the left side of a chakra at the base of the sternum - often called the "4th chakra" - to the left side of the chakra at the center of the forehead - often called the "6th chakra." Amongst other functions, the 4th chakra controls pancreas, stomach, duodenum, gall bladder, lower respiratory, breast and heart energy. The 6th chakra influences the energy of the autonomic nervous system, the frontal lobes of the brain, the endocrine glands and sensory systems. The Q-Link stimulates the 6th chakra while weakening the 4th chakra. For people whose 6th chakras are under-functioning, this can make them feel good - just as a coffee can pick you up when you're feeling tired. However, neither constantly stimulating a chakra nor weakening a chakra is a good idea in the long-term. And if your 6th chakra isn't particularly weak to start off with you won't feel much of anything at all from the Q-link. At first. The problem with techniques that "rob Peter to pay Paul" - and the Q-Link is only one of many in this respect - is that there is always a price to pay sooner or later. But if, after the initial buzz, the "price" (e.g. insomnia) starts occurring much later, most Q-Link users can no longer make the connection between their new symptoms and something that made them feel better, say, a few months or even a couple of years earlier. This kind of stress (on the 6th chakra) takes time to build up so its symptomatic consequences take time to emerge.

Whose woo woo to believe q links or some random reviewer? This is from a comment on a youtube video I posted a few days ago.

Woodsman

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A new video was posted recently featuring a well-presented tear down of both the research behind Q-Link and the pendent itself.

The science and claims of studies are SUPER-sketchy to the point of my laughing out loud:

And it turns out there's nothing inside other than a coil of copper wire. Not even a circuit board or a chip or anything.

Personally, I figure if there is anything to this, it might have something to do with possible "tensor coil" effects. -Effects which have been packaged and retailed either by con-artists (who don't care either way), or by clueless True-Believers with a bunch of wishful thinking B.S. tacked on to the ad copy. It appears that their moral quality is in question, using a plagiarized article with their own inserted extra nonsense. (Which appeared to be later removed, possibly out of fear of discovery).

I'd like to see more information about tensor coils.

This video leans heavily on engineering thinking and is dismissive of the concept of spiritual energy and un-measureable effects, but remains very important in my view. I'd like to point out that this kind of research is key to finding any sort of true knowledge regarding these subjects; pulling a plastic pendant apart with pliers is something within human reach, it dispels Wishful Thinking, which would appear to be corrosive to the soul and actual knowledge accumulation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom