From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

I just got an email with a summer promotion from the Q-link site. The discount is 50%. If you already have ordered one, it will come up automatically if you re-order otherwise use coupon code: SUMMER19 at the checkout.

Ysus and I both ordered another one as the first one was a silver cross and in some settings it can be annoying to have to answer questions about religion, thus having a more neutral one gives the possibility of avoiding that in some settings. Postage is the same whether you order one, two or three, so if you order together with someone else, you will save on postage.

I just got an email with a summer promotion from the Q-link site. The discount is 50%. If you already have ordered one, it will come up automatically if you re-order otherwise use coupon code: SUMMER19 at the checkout.

Ysus and I both ordered another one as the first one was a silver cross and in some settings it can be annoying to have to answer questions about religion, thus having a more neutral one gives the possibility of avoiding that in some settings. Postage is the same whether you order one, two or three, so if you order together with someone else, you will save on postage.

Thank you for the info Aeneas! I just checked the Q-Link website and they are still showing as regular price on my end, could you share a link to the discounted ones? This is the site I'm looking at: Q-Link Acrylic SRT-3 Pendants (Opaque)

A family member is interested in getting one but the price is a show stopper for him. The discount may make it affordable.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info Aeneas! I just checked the Q-Link website and they are still showing as regular price on my end, could you share a link to the discounted ones? This is the site I'm looking at: Q-Link Acrylic SRT-3 Pendants (Opaque)

A family member is interested in getting one but the price is a show stopper for him. The discount may make it affordable.

Click on "Add to cart", then at Checkout, write SUMMER19 in the bar that says "Discount, Affiliate, or Q-Link Showroom Code", then click Apply. That works for me :-)

Thank you! I just ordered one! I've been on the fence about it for the past couple of weeks and was going to wait until labor day or black friday to see if they had a sale but this is more than I expected! :clap:

Thank you! I just ordered one! I've been on the fence about it for the past couple of weeks and was going to wait until labor day or black friday to see if they had a sale but this is more than I expected! :clap:

Same here, I've just ordered as well. Half the price is really good. Thanks for the heads-up! :thup:

Just ordered my Q-Link! So excited to try it out. Really pleased with the half price offer considering the shipping charge to the UK :rolleyes:

I've been wearing mine since last Saturday and I must admit that I felt a positive effect within 5-10 minutes after putting it around my neck. More calm and focused. It was kind of grounding effect as if some "electric charge" from my head was flowing out and it reminded me of the effect I felt when I lied myself on my bed with grounded metallic mesh under it for the first time - I literally could feel the "discharging effect" in the whole body. In case of the Qlink it was felt rather in the area of the forehead.

So, placebo or not (I was rather sceptical about it), I'm gonna keep it.

Did any of you order the plug in device for spaces:

I am considering because of the Summer sale...or would you suggest the pendent is protection enough?

Did any of you order the plug in device for spaces:

I am considering because of the Summer sale...or would you suggest the pendent is protection enough?

I thought about this, for my apartment particularly because my pets spend most of their time there, I’d have pendant on me at all times but they’re the ones I’m thinking about now.

I thought about this, for my apartment particularly because my pets spend most of their time there, I’d have pendant on me at all times but they’re the ones I’m thinking about now.
That makes sense to protect your pets.

I just asked them about the pendant plus a plugin device and got this answer from their support:

"It is extra protection just a different way to administer the protection, not needed to have both."

Nice to know that they are not pushy to sell.

Back
Top Bottom