FRV songs !!!

OK, @BHelmet,
This is your chance to share your kind of "music". I know you can do it. (I am an old guy and I am jealous you saw 4 live PF performances).
Just be "soulful".
OK Senor Goyacobol!

Let me reflect on this before responding. It will be a good exercise in self-remembering!

FRV songs are scattered across the spectrum...and some artists might only have a few. It is not like EVERY Pink Floyd song hits that zone, but a higher percentage than most.

One humorous note: To be truthful, I HEARD them 4 times but only SAW them 3. The first time was at UCSD (1970 Atom Heart Mother Tour) - I didn't even know they were playing and had never heard of them. They did an outdoor gig on the baseball field. I was in my dorm and heard this bizarre sound wafting through the afternoon. (I was already pretty seriously blasted on some Berkeley lab concoction probably supplied via the CIA...ah, those were the days...but I digress). I staggered outside and headed towards the noise. At some point the sound overwhelmed me and I collapsed onto the grass and my soul just listened and my mind was carried away into a dreamlike state. My mind could not comprehend it. I think that was a keynote: their sound, at first, was incomprehensible to the normal waking mind of the day. I think I stayed glued to the earth for at least an hour after they quit playing. I remember people walking by me; and around me; their feet shuffling by as I tried to recompose myself and gather my consciousness back into my head. Whew! Makes me smile to think of it. Thanks for asking.

People of Balkans would know this song. Last few weeks this is our hymn at work, to the loudest with everybody singing !
It remindes me of childhood good times and that feeling that 'at the end everything is gonna be ok...
Hope !

Don't say anything, indulge, catch the rhythm
Nobody can do anything to us, catch the rhythm
You dream of beautiful things
Don't you know that they are in us
Play your game, relax, catch the rhythm
Nobody can do anything to us, catch the rhythm
Sooner or later
It will be clearer to everyone
Listen to love come
Love will guide us one day
A voice is sometimes heard from a distance
Be patient a little longer, it will be our turn
You and I have a sunny day, here's a reason to laugh
Think of your own… (lyric from croatian by google translator)

Let's break this down. It is always good to lay the groundwork of meaning to discuss anything.

Step One: Define your terms. What is FRV music?

Assumption 1 - Each consciousness unit is on a personal path... either the high road or the low road. Toward STS or STO.

Definition 1. FRV Music calls to us from a place further along our path of orientation.

This could be the STO realm OR STS! FRV Music could be many things.

a. an amplification of a certain feeling we resonate with - could be positive OR negative; upward or downward.
b. a genuine call from on high (4 or 6D STO) to lift ourselves up
c. a wake up call that we are resonating in misalignment with our orientation or going the wrong direction.
d. a reflection of where we are at. A mirror.

So, at different stages of life we are in different places and need different stimuli to move us along / wake us up / keep us going. FRV music could be viewed in terms of Gurdjieff's shocks, as well.

(Or as a reflection of timeless objective states of being beyond our current realm)

What I am saying is this: just because something grabs you, does not inherently mean anything.

You have to self-observe and ask why? To what purpose? What is being said to me? What am I really feeling? What purpose does it serve? Is this waking me up or putting me back to sleep? Does it support my aim, if I have one? etc.

And, since we each have a unique path, it is going to be different for everybody. If I am on a religious Christian path and I hear the Stones "Sympathy for the Devil", I will have a strong reaction but it could be for any number of reasons and purposes unto heaven. Even a dark song, (a la Mephistopheles) can have a positive effect. To say "I like this because it makes me feel good" is perhaps actually an STS thing!!

I tend to think songs jump out at us when we are climbing the staircase and hit a plateau and need a boost to that next step up.

This is a rich field of study. I am glad it was brought up. I am glad Goyacobol has called me out. I will now compile my personal list and share it later.

For those of you that Spotify, here is a link to a playlist called happy dance music. I can’t claim that every song raises our FRV, but many of them do and during these times it is nice, at least for me, to keep it light and happy on occasion.

I hope you enjoy

Last edited:
One of my favorite songs ever. Love Alive by Heart from 1977. The first 4 stanzas have helped me through some of the darkest periods of my life. I'm actually shocked that I will be 60 this year, I never thought I would live past 30 in 1977. Beautiful song. AND I have SO ENJOYED the folk songs and Beautiful Earth Singers from other nations that have been shared here! Please, lets keep this thread alive!

Let's break this down. It is always good to lay the groundwork of meaning to discuss anything.

Step One: Define your terms. What is FRV music?

Assumption 1 - Each consciousness unit is on a personal path... either the high road or the low road. Toward STS or STO.

Definition 1. FRV Music calls to us from a place further along our path of orientation.

This could be the STO realm OR STS! FRV Music could be many things.

a. an amplification of a certain feeling we resonate with - could be positive OR negative; upward or downward.
b. a genuine call from on high (4 or 6D STO) to lift ourselves up
c. a wake up call that we are resonating in misalignment with our orientation or going the wrong direction.
d. a reflection of where we are at. A mirror.

So, at different stages of life we are in different places and need different stimuli to move us along / wake us up / keep us going. FRV music could be viewed in terms of Gurdjieff's shocks, as well.

(Or as a reflection of timeless objective states of being beyond our current realm)

What I am saying is this: just because something grabs you, does not inherently mean anything.

You have to self-observe and ask why? To what purpose? What is being said to me? What am I really feeling? What purpose does it serve? Is this waking me up or putting me back to sleep? Does it support my aim, if I have one? etc.

And, since we each have a unique path, it is going to be different for everybody. If I am on a religious Christian path and I hear the Stones "Sympathy for the Devil", I will have a strong reaction but it could be for any number of reasons and purposes unto heaven. Even a dark song, (a la Mephistopheles) can have a positive effect. To say "I like this because it makes me feel good" is perhaps actually an STS thing!!

I tend to think songs jump out at us when we are climbing the staircase and hit a plateau and need a boost to that next step up.

This is a rich field of study. I am glad it was brought up. I am glad Goyacobol has called me out. I will now compile my personal list and share it later.

Thank you for that, you've expressed something very important that many feel but may not have been able to put into so many words.

I woke up this morning to find this interesting and inspiring ...:cool2::cool2::cool2: ... every day is a new day, and as long as we are learning, reading, developing, sharing, even though we do align ourself to certain "frequencies", if we are not anticipating and if our mind is quiet and receptive, we have no idea what will be the tune that will come to us the next day, to help to move us beyond our little lives ... that can be discernment differently sure, but we know our journey, and how much we can trust our heart and mind ... ... this makes me feel like riding horses with my fellow brothers and sister through the mountains of the world, just observing the world underneath in the cities as well as in the woodlands ...

.. this makes me feel like riding horses with my fellow brothers and sister through the mountains of the world, just observing the world underneath in the cities as well as in the woodlands ...

@solarmind,

I used to have a quarter horse and I see what you mean. Some of the comments were hilarious I thought.

Went for a jog with this on. Ended up in great britain with an axe, a beard and was about to retake london (Edit: 5K LIKES YOOOO THANK YOUUUU :D)

I don't Speak the Language but my SOUL does.

My testoterone level increased by 110% after listening to this.

OK Senor Goyacobol!

Let me reflect on this before responding. It will be a good exercise in self-remembering!

FRV songs are scattered across the spectrum...and some artists might only have a few. It is not like EVERY Pink Floyd song hits that zone, but a higher percentage than most.

One humorous note: To be truthful, I HEARD them 4 times but only SAW them 3. The first time was at UCSD (1970 Atom Heart Mother Tour) - I didn't even know they were playing and had never heard of them. They did an outdoor gig on the baseball field. I was in my dorm and heard this bizarre sound wafting through the afternoon. (I was already pretty seriously blasted on some Berkeley lab concoction probably supplied via the CIA...ah, those were the days...but I digress). I staggered outside and headed towards the noise. At some point the sound overwhelmed me and I collapsed onto the grass and my soul just listened and my mind was carried away into a dreamlike state. My mind could not comprehend it. I think that was a keynote: their sound, at first, was incomprehensible to the normal waking mind of the day. I think I stayed glued to the earth for at least an hour after they quit playing. I remember people walking by me; and around me; their feet shuffling by as I tried to recompose myself and gather my consciousness back into my head. Whew! Makes me smile to think of it. Thanks for asking.
I just read this and can relate...never saw Floyd in concert but whenever I listened to them it was usually in a state of altered consciousness.
These days I no longer need any chemical enhancement to enjoy PF or any other music so I guess I have moved up the ladder a wee bit or at least would like to think so. Just a thought-whilst you were lying there did anyone even ask if you were ok?!

I just read this and can relate...never saw Floyd in concert but whenever I listened to them it was usually in a state of altered consciousness.
These days I no longer need any chemical enhancement to enjoy PF or any other music so I guess I have moved up the ladder a wee bit or at least would like to think so. Just a thought-whilst you were lying there did anyone even ask if you were ok?!
LOL how would I have known?! I was “gone”. !! Too funny right? The old “if you remember the 60’s you weren’t Really there” By my mid 20s I realized the psychic destructiveness of psychedelia and backed off.

Here is another distinction in this. Some songs sound otherworldly and some have lyrics that are “of the way”. And some songs have both. Some songs may beckon from 4D but the lyrical content is decidedly STS. You have to be on your toes. Some songs that sound sweet and happy are straight out of the realm of wishful thinking. And some dark and moody stuff can be uplifting. Depends on who you are and what you know.

Back
Top Bottom