FRV songs !!!

Here is another one - the imagery I relate to the intense 4D STO vs STS battle where no one can really win and both sides get drained, especially the last minute of the video. BTW, as I analyze this stuff, most (all?) of these bands and controlled/allowed by the PTB. I find it fascinating how they give reign to the expression of opposing ideas to reinforce the illusion of choice and control the options. And also to paint a subconscious picture that programs us on an inner level.

How about Om Namah Shivaya by Krishna Das?

@endescent,

Namah Shivaya means "O salutations to the auspicious one!",

I think the music is fine I am just not sure I want to pray to or worship a 6D level entity if that is the intention of the mantra. I

A mantra (Sanskrit: मन्त्र, romanized: mantra, English pronunciation /ˈmæntrə, ˈmɑːn-, ˈmʌn-/)[2] is a sacred utterance, a numinous sound, a syllable, word or phonemes, or group of words in Sanskrit believed by practitioners to have religious, magical or spiritual powers.

Even the Cs do not want to be deified.

Session 9 June 1996:
Q: (L) Al-Arabi describes unified thought forms as being the 'names of God.' His explication seems to be so identical to things you tell us that I wonder...

A: We are all the names of God. Remember, this is a conduit. This means that both termination/origination points are of equal value, importance.

Q: (L) So, it is a blending of the aspects of God?

A: No.

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Does this mean that we are a part of this?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, it has to do with...

A: Don't deify us. And, be sure all others with which you communicate understand this too!

Q: (L) What quality in us, what thing, enabled us to make contact. Because, obviously a lot of people try and get garbage.

A: You asked.

I do not want to offend anyone's culture or taste in music. For me, my idea of "religion" has changed tremendously. In a nutshell for now I would just say as the Cs describe it "Life is religion". I have posted some music by other faiths here too. So as long as one realizes there may be a need to be aware of what one listens to and what it means to them and how it fits their understanding of "God" and the Universe in a positive way I think it helps. It is a personal choice I think.

What do you think about Namah Shivaya?

The lyrics roughly translates to “I bow to Shiva, Shiva bows to me.” It’s not about worshiping the Cs or any other deity, even the traditional greeting/blessing Namaste means the divine in me recognized the divine in you.

I had no religious intention in sharing the song, I just find it uplifting and inline with the Cs thoughts on souls being divine sparks with divine potential.

The lyrics roughly translates to “I bow to Shiva, Shiva bows to me.” It’s not about worshiping the Cs or any other deity, even the traditional greeting/blessing Namaste means the divine in me recognized the divine in you.

I had no religious intention in sharing the song, I just find it uplifting and inline with the Cs thoughts on souls being divine sparks with divine potential.

They also said:

Session 22 October 2008:
A: You should sing more. Clear melodies can change the vibration of your physical structure.

A: Art and music are your gifts. Do not waste them.

A: You should study voice. It could be your ticket to dreamland.

A: Yes. Always. When the voice within is in harmony with the voice without, the angels will sing with you.

If this following one really happened I would probably be a little freaked out...but it sort of sounds like an angelic looper pedal.

I just would like to throw this in that this thread started out by @Esprit seems to have "sparked" different tastes in music which I think is natural. The FRV aspect has made me think a bit more seriously about what I want to post here.

Music is almost a Univeral mode of communication I think even though we don't all like the same types of music.

I think this may be an excellent thread to share in a more serious way than "What are you listening to" so as to have both a general place to share and a slightly more detailed place but that is just my thought.

Here is a continuation of my last Cs comments from the same Session 22 October 2008 thread:

Q: (Chu) Does this music and singing thing apply to all of us?

A: Yes.

Q: (Anna) Uh-oh. (L) Just not to the same extent. (Anna) I have a whiskey voice, people! (L) I think singing helps you, but in A****'s case it was specific. (Scottie) So that would mean that playing an instrument would be good, yes?

A: Music is a good mode of expression for most people. But there are some who can change others lives with their heart and voice: A******.

Q: (L) Any last questions? (Ark) I just wanted to make a comment about how this music is good for everybody. It depends on what you have in your heart and mind. Remember F****! (laughter)

A: You hit the nail on the bald head! Goodbye.

{The referenced individual "F****" is completely bald.}

END OF SESSION

I just love what Ark said about including "their heart and voice".

I will try my darndest to see others' posts here as coming from the "heart" and not be judgemental.

I hope we all get our FRVs up and going.

My mood is depressed during these times, but my mind has reminded me of some spiritual interactions, whether in a concert setting, or just as a flash mob, where people are gathered together to experience a shared state of being, if only as long as the moment lasts. I am reminded of a few weeks ago, when the premier of BC stated there will no longer any mass gatherings. I found these two examples of shared experiences of a mass audiences, which sadly seems may become a thing of the past. But gives me comfort, one is by Thomas Tallis, Spem in Alium

Spem in alium (Latin for "Hope in any other") is a 40-part Renaissance motet by Thomas Tallis, composed in c. 1570 for eight choirs of five voices each. It is considered by some critics to be the greatest piece of English early music. H. B. Collins described it in 1929 as Tallis's "crowning achievement", along with his Lamentations.[1]

Not to everyone's taste, but just a bunch of non professionals, singing for the pure joy of voice and a shared experience and greatly appreciated by the listening audience.

Then one of my favorite pieces of music Ode to Joy. It has been attributed to a PR excercise, but to see a crowd of disparate people, listening, brings joy to my heart also.

Can we call this a thing of the past, I don't think so, music is food for the soul and to sing, listen and hear the music for the soul remains a creative act of humanity IMO.

"When the voice within is in harmony with the voice without, the angels will sing with you."

Thanks for recalling this one. Very interesting. That IS one of the hardest things in the act of musical creation: to translate or re-create what is in the soul and make it outwardly manifest. Something usually does get lost in the translation. (But not always.)

And I would think the angels are only going to sing with you if you are singing a song that is in alignment with their orientation.
Perhaps one can only harmonize the inner and outer voices if one is in touch with both the current density and a higher one and consciously seeks to merge them into one vocal/emotional/psychic/conscious expression.

And by "singing with" could that not also mean "singing through"?

Hmm... and if the angels in question are wearing black tee shirts (4D STS) then perhaps they do sing along with those death metal rap tracks.

No reason this wouldn't cut both ways.

Definition of angel?

"but it sort of sounds like an angelic looper pedal."

Definitely a pedal (some sort of fancy delay is my guess)
And I just hear too much ego and overblown Tele Novella in that persons voice.
Not so much "How I Long For Thee and Thy Kingdom" but more of a: "How Worthy Am I of Admiration for my exquisitely feigned emotional dynamism." Too many NLP tricks to be truly sincere, IMO.

Oh my, I speaketh too harshly.

Anyway with a back story like that and a pedal ("just a mic and guitar") it is a disingenuous offering.
High marks for showmanship, theatricality, and vocal ability though!

Is it OK to be honest like that? Hopefully, it is amusing and a bit comical.

It is the art of discernment.

Is he singing to a Paleo Christian Higher Consciousness or some Dark Masonic Baphomet 4D STS Level Boss?

The clues may be in the lyrics. ("You've captivated me" "You've caught me" "You've captured me" "You are the only worthy one")
Sounds like a dysfunctional relationship.

...In other news, it sounds like the lockdown is getting to me!

A thousand pardons. Forgive me, it is Sunday where I am.

JOAN, mille mercis pour ton partage surtout pour le second qui a rempli mes yeux de larmes, je connaissais cette vidéo mais elle me fait le même effet à chaque fois... Grâce à toi, mon coeur et mon âme se sont réjouis... Merci...

JOAN, a thousand thanks for your sharing especially for the second one which filled my eyes with tears, I knew this video but it makes me the same effect each time... Thanks to you, my heart and soul have rejoiced... Thank you. Thank you.

"When the voice within is in harmony with the voice without, the angels will sing with you."

The clues may be in the lyrics. ("You've captivated me" "You've caught me" "You've captured me" "You are the only worthy one")
Sounds like a dysfunctional relationship.

@BHelmet,

You make excellent points. I hope you can realize that it is almost impossible to find perfect examples of "singing with the angels" and hopefully STO ones. We can only do our best to create a new type of music more inline with 6D STO FRVs.

You are free to post music that you think gets closer to that kind of spirit. Some of the ones I found definitely have some religious gloss.
And we all have a lot of programming to de-program.

It kind of looks like we are not quite perfect yet...:-(

Finally caught up in this thread! That was a lot of songs. Anyways, I guess I will share one here too. Many years ago, maybe it was 10 or more years ago, I used to listen to this one song from this particular band a few days a week, among many other songs from other groups. But for whatever reason, this song came to mind while I was going through the whole thread and thinking about what song I might post. Anyways, thank you guys for all the songs. Cheers.

Savage Garden- You Can Still Be Free Lyrics

BIRDHOUSE IN YOUR SOUL - THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS

I'm your only friend
I'm not your only friend
But I'm a little glowing friend
But really I'm not actually your friend
But I am

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul
Not to put too fine a point on it
Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet

I have a secret to tell
From my electrical well
It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells
So the room must listen to me
Filibuster vigilantly
My name is blue canary one note spelled l-I-t-e
My story's infinite
Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest

Who watches over you

I'm your only friend
I'm not your only friend
But I'm a little glowing friend
But really I'm not actually your friend
But I am

There's a picture opposite me
Of my primitive ancestry
Which stood on rocky shores and kept the beaches shipwreck free
Though I respect that a lot
I'd be fired if that were my job
After killing Jason off and countless screaming Argonauts
Bluebird of friendliness
Like guardian angels its always near

Who watches over you

(And while you're at it
Keep the nightlight on inside the
Birdhouse in your soul)

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch (and while you're at it)
Who watches over you (keep the nightlight on inside the)
Make a little birdhouse in your soul (birdhouse in your soul)

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch (and while you're at it)
Who watches over you (keep the nightlight on inside the)
Make a little birdhouse in your soul (birdhouse in your soul)

Back
Top Bottom