GameStop Rebellion: Retail Traders Take on Wall Street Hedge Funds

From what I am gathering currently(browsing through the wallstreetbet subreddit), is that the SILVER madness is probally a distraction/trap.

In any case I bought some dogecoins(1735 coins) just in case, and 1 share in AMC(which is currently up by 20%) , I will probally buy 1 stock of GME aswell, but I am waiting for it to dip a bit before buying, since I assume that's what will happen this week before it starts rising again. Guess we will see.

GME is crashing right now but I’ll hold till I die!!!

I think this is a short ladder attack. Let them. And if it crashes even further it helps those to back out of their calls at a lower price, not really surprised. It went from 400 to 120 last week and recovered, nothing we haven't previously seen and endured.

I think this is a short ladder attack. Let them. And if it crashes even further it helps those to back out of their calls at a lower price, not really surprised. It went from 400 to 120 last week and recovered, nothing we haven't previously seen and endured.
Yup, I wonder how many times they can keep that up? There has to be a limit lol, I also managed to buy 1 share at 237, now I can join the HOLD party :D

Yup, I wonder how many times they can keep that up? There has to be a limit lol, I also managed to buy 1 share at 237, now I can join the HOLD party :D

welcome to the front lines 😎

There have to be enough people throwing ''F*ck you money at it'' to keep it artificial high. People must hold the line 😂 Not sure many people are willing to buy stocks at 300 or higher. I guess it is going to fluctuate around 150/300 for some time. But we will see.

welcome to the front lines 😎

There have to be enough people throwing ''F*ck you money at it'' to keep it artificial high. People must hold the line 😂 Not sure many people are willing to buy stocks at 300 or higher. I guess it is going to fluctuate around 150/300 for some time. But we will see.

Respect! I cannot join because of no means, but like I said, respect! ***refreshing the sub every 2 minutes****

after two daze of telling daughter to buy some SILVER ..
NOPE TOO BUSY ..
this morning i mentioned it again..she says look for me...
all Silver with-in decent price sold out..
jmbullion.com

My partner went ahead and bought some silver stocks few days ago, in hopes for looking some affordable ones that have been historically "stable" in the market. She was doubtful about it, and she was a fraid because with the Gamestop madness, the price dropped a lot (That's when she bought them). I told her to hold on to it *at least* until today and lo and behold, she was surprised with the huge spike we witnessed this morning!

Being a bit of a PM stacker myself, this particular reddit raid is close to my heart. I really don't have the money to be making any big investments right now, but I just couldn't help myself; this was as good of an excuse as any to add to my stack. So I bought my obligatory 10oz silver bar; paid about 25% over spot, but it made a nice little clink when I put it in the safe with my other silver bars.

Now I've got my keto popcorn/bacon crisps out and am ready to sit back and enjoy the show.
Tim Pool on silver...

That anxious feeling we all have? The one which says, "Go! Do something! You must! Don't get left out!"?

A study in mechanical behavior.

Before I connected the dots, mistook the impulse as coming from me, I channeled it into something which seems a little less dumb to me, but still like a retarded marionette. I leveraged my meager resources and bought a bunch of tools and AV equipment geared towards enabling zoom meetings and other networking which is in demand now thanks to the Covid scam. It looks like I'll make some good money, or at least have equipment available to donate when it becomes harder to come by or priced out of reach as the economy tanks. (They don't make electronics in the West, and communication from real people with actual faces visible are a threat to the dark side. Prices on used gear have doubled in the last year).

You still can't eat a camera, but whatever. So that was the expression of my own robot-button activation. (The button installed on the back of every human neck.)

Now I have enough information to ignore the signal.

With people like AOC getting on the bandwagon to investigate Robinhood halting sales of certain stocks, I wonder what’s really going on.
How much of this is actually an attack on trading apps like Robinhood?
Because these apps have redesigned the industry and made trading accessible to millions of small traders. This is massive collective power, and spread out risk. Small traders can afford to lose a few hundred dollars, but if they unite and collectively make a move the big traders can’t compete.
Perhaps this has become a dog fight by the industry to take down apps like Robinhood.
When someone like Cuomo on CNN is acusing Robinhood of protecting the big companies, something is fishy about this.

Tim Pool on silver...
I was just coming here to post that :lol:

It's pretty amazing how coordinated the MSM is with the Wall Street guys in this. Pushing silver like crazy, telling everyone the Redditors are jumping on it (which they're not) and once everyone is on board they yank the bottom out and all the regular folks are left holding the bag. They've made their billions to cover their losses from GameStop and they go back to their mansions to fall asleep on a pile of money. The money funnel from the lower tiers to the elites is left undisturbed. It's just plain evil!

ADDED: Not to mention the added bonus of smearing r/WallStreetBets as being misguided. "See! We told you not to listen to those Alt-Right Trumpists!"

That anxious feeling we all have? The one which says, "Go! Do something! You must! Don't get left out!"?

A study in mechanical behavior.
Well, it's unfortunate that Citadel will make money off of the silver trade, but screwing with hedge funds is not the main reason I deal in precious metals. I accumulate in small amounts as a hedge against inflation and have a slight speculative interest in a currency reset as speculated on by the FOFOA/Freegold gang. The zeitgeist of the moment was just what pushed me off of my indecision to accumulate more at this time. I also don't deal in SLV and GLD at all, this is just wall street shenanigans and it is a fairly trivial matter for hedge funds and central banks to take the spot price to 0 if they so desire. I view the physical market as a call against the entire fiat currency system, and if the paper market becomes too far divorced from the physical market, nobody cares any more what the wall street price is and the game is essentially over. Then you get into issues of national security and confiscations if the system really starts breaking down. The gamble Citadel is taking is that they can get the price high enough that a tsunami of supply suddenly hits the markets before things get too out of hand and this ends the supply shortage. This could end up being a pyrrhic victory for them if they don't play it very carefully and things get out of hand. Silver is kind of small potatoes and I think a prolonged supply squeeze would have to move into the gold market before the fiat system is really threatened, because that is where the big boys play, but there is a progression here as layers of market manipulation are revealed. Since I'm what could be considered ultra-long physical metals, it may take me a while to make my money back on this latest trade, but most of my silver was purchased between $15-20 and I see limited downside risk even if they crash the market in context of the long-forecasted economic collapse that seems to be drawing near. There's also the fact that the Cassiopaeans have consistently recommended precious metals as a reasonable investment.

I don't think there's any long term future in GME or dogecoin. It's just a form of amusement and seeing how long the Fed makes the financiers sweat before they come in and rescue them as they always do. The "little people" will pay for their insolence via inflation soon enough.

I was just coming here to post that :lol:

It's pretty amazing how coordinated the MSM is with the Wall Street guys in this. Pushing silver like crazy, telling everyone the Redditors are jumping on it (which they're not) and once everyone is on board they yank the bottom out and all the regular folks are left holding the bag. They've made their billions to cover their losses from GameStop and they go back to their mansions to fall asleep on a pile of money. The money funnel from the lower tiers to the elites is left undisturbed. It's just plain evil!

ADDED: Not to mention the added bonus of smearing r/WallStreetBets as being misguided. "See! We told you not to listen to those Alt-Right Trumpists!"
Another update on this from Tim Pool today:

Well, it's unfortunate that Citadel will make money off of the silver trade, but screwing with hedge funds is not the main reason I deal in precious metals. I accumulate in small amounts as a hedge against inflation and have a slight speculative interest in a currency reset as speculated on by the FOFOA/Freegold gang. The zeitgeist of the moment was just what pushed me off of my indecision to accumulate more at this time. I also don't deal in SLV and GLD at all, this is just wall street shenanigans and it is a fairly trivial matter for hedge funds and central banks to take the spot price to 0 if they so desire. I view the physical market as a call against the entire fiat currency system, and if the paper market becomes too far divorced from the physical market, nobody cares any more what the wall street price is and the game is essentially over. Then you get into issues of national security and confiscations if the system really starts breaking down. The gamble Citadel is taking is that they can get the price high enough that a tsunami of supply suddenly hits the markets before things get too out of hand and this ends the supply shortage. This could end up being a pyrrhic victory for them if they don't play it very carefully and things get out of hand. Silver is kind of small potatoes and I think a prolonged supply squeeze would have to move into the gold market before the fiat system is really threatened, because that is where the big boys play, but there is a progression here as layers of market manipulation are revealed. Since I'm what could be considered ultra-long physical metals, it may take me a while to make my money back on this latest trade, but most of my silver was purchased between $15-20 and I see limited downside risk even if they crash the market in context of the long-forecasted economic collapse that seems to be drawing near. There's also the fact that the Cassiopaeans have consistently recommended precious metals as a reasonable investment.

I don't think there's any long term future in GME or dogecoin. It's just a form of amusement and seeing how long the Fed makes the financiers sweat before they come in and rescue them as they always do. The "little people" will pay for their insolence via inflation soon enough.
Heck, precious metal is just fun to own. -I once bought some gold, way back when it was only about $300 per ounce, (reading the world correctly, I had a strong gut feeling...). It shot up past $1000 within a year! In retrospect, I might have done really well if I'd sunk my savings into it. -Except I barely bought enough to cover the transaction fee when I did eventually sell years later. Though, I did have enough to actually hold a neat looking coin and bite it like in the movies to see if it left a dent. It did. How cool is that?

This stuff isn't unhealthy, I think, with the right mind set.

And maybe as long as you don't accept 30 pieces to give up Jesus.

Hm...

Now that I think of it... I wonder if there's some larger symbology at play in the world today?

Who knows? Popcorn time!

Speaking of biblical tidings...

What kind of material wealth did Noah go about collecting when he felt the rumblings of change underfoot?

WWII history indicates that a few people profited from investing in precious metals; it was good for bribing Germans to stay quiet while one hid behind false cupboards and beneath floor boards. Other than that, I gather it was only really the snakes and rats who did well after the fact, collecting gold teeth from corpses and such.

After looking at the Ice Age Farmer videos, I think a good pair of pliers, a shovel and a collection of seeds might make better investments than crypto. But who knows where we are exactly on the roller coaster? There may be a few years yet of relative stability in which to play the markets. Nobody is starving or dying of the black plague just yet...

Being a bit of a PM stacker myself, this particular reddit raid is close to my heart. I really don't have the money to be making any big investments right now, but I just couldn't help myself; this was as good of an excuse as any to add to my stack. So I bought my obligatory 10oz silver bar; paid about 25% over spot, but it made a nice little clink when I put it in the safe with my other silver bars.

Now I've got my keto popcorn/bacon crisps out and am ready to sit back and enjoy the show.
Where are you buying your Silver from, Neil?

Back
Top Bottom