General mental health decline

I am getting an impression that the general population, or perhaps younger generations are falling into a dark chasm of despair. This is not news that people's emotional wellness has declined since the Covid crazed pandemic days however I feel it necessary to point out the drastic decline in society as a whole. Perhaps I am merely speculating from a subjective point of view, but are we seeing a decline in mental and emotional strength across the board as we march forward into the 2020's?

Can we dive into some perspectives here on the generational differences and/or how well humanity is holding up nowadays?

I am getting an impression that the general population, or perhaps younger generations are falling into a dark chasm of despair. This is not news that people's emotional wellness has declined since the Covid crazed pandemic days however I feel it necessary to point out the drastic decline in society as a whole. Perhaps I am merely speculating from a subjective point of view, but are we seeing a decline in mental and emotional strength across the board as we march forward into the 2020's?

Can we dive into some perspectives here on the generational differences and/or how well humanity is holding up nowadays?
I would concur with you, mostly from a cyclical point of view, we have just lived through good times, which tend to generate weak men.

So, I would say that we have in the west at least, is a weak generation who is unable to really deal with reality as it is. That produces anxiety and that anxiety can translate into erratic behavior as a soothing mechanism, mostly because in the west we haven't really placed any importance on self awareness, self work, responsibility and sacrifice.

But, that is generally speaking, I think we can see a pattern that encompasses a large section of society, there's also perhaps individual cases and those ought to be considered as well.

So, perhaps, do you have a few examples you'd like to dive into specifically?

That is something I concur with you as well. Today's generations in the West seem to demonstrate a lack of true grit (also the title of wonderful movie I enjoy). However, that is a certain portion of that demographic and not necessarily all of them.

I have one example that I want to dive into specifically, but it is personal so please bear with me as I do my best to explain.

A family member of mine recently passed away at the age of 40yrs. He was someone I looked up to for the most part, he possessed a blunt and sobering view of life that I really liked. There were times his raw intelligence exceeded mine and we debated many areas of life. He was also very funny, moral and had to do the right thing. I miss him a lot.

He had been covertly going through health problems and allowing himself to suffer needlessly for months. I took it upon myself to lift him up in his spirits any possible way that I could. I was adamant that he take care of his health in what he revealed to me anyway, and stop allowing his insecurities to take over. I was unsuccessful in my efforts to change his patterns and now he is gone.

Suffice it to say I am shocked beyond belief. I should have been tougher on him despite his vulnerability and myself being younger. If I had just been more of a dick head and stopped being so soft on him perhaps he would be alive.

Men and women nowadays cannot allow themselves to be so displaced from self work, awareness and accountability. I am upset with the way things are currently in society with respect to our growth. What is the proper course of action to remedy this
dilemma?

This topic got me thinking for a moment of what external factors could contribute to that and what factors weren't around before covid, which can be connected to general mental decline. One of the answers that I came around - 5G mobile network. In europe where I live - there is 449 million people according to google. Also according to google there are around 449 million 5G internet subscriptions. In the Lithuania country where I live 99% of internet network has been upgraded to 5G in 2023 March. So no matter where I go there is 5G in the cities. I was noticing my own mental health and clarity sort of got messed up a bit the last months and I couldnt wrap my head around it. I started thinking it may be aging( abit nonsense because I am not even beyond thirties). So this post got me thinking a bit that what if one of those external changes in the society like internet may have been one of the big contributions to the status of general populations mental health (including my own).

Everything seems to decline in general yes, including everyone's mental and physical health. To begin with, our physical bodies can't take the same punishment as our grandparents'. We're pumped full of liquid death shots at birth, grow up on a steady diet of soy and canola oil and xenoestrogens, have all kinds of sickness, allergies and anxiety disorders.

And yea in the more recent past, it does seem to have gotten worse too. 2020 was the tipping point for many to fall into greater anxiety, learned helplessness and victimhood.

I've noticed that even since 2023 began, the game has gotten harder again. There seems to be a certain bleakness to everything now.

We all came here for a reason though, and need to see it all as a challenge that we are capable of, even if just for our day to day emotional health.

This mental health decline you are having concern with may basically apply to the West population, not to the whole world, OSIT...
II think it's not strictly geographic, but related to how much you have to lose. For sure in this sense the common man in the first world who constitutes the majority who in principle (without induced controlled " correction" ) would be able to make a difference, has not yet fully realized because he still has a lot to lose in terms of welfare and well-being, and he is blackmailable for that.

That is something I concur with you as well. Today's generations in the West seem to demonstrate a lack of true grit (also the title of wonderful movie I enjoy). However, that is a certain portion of that demographic and not necessarily all of them.

I have one example that I want to dive into specifically, but it is personal so please bear with me as I do my best to explain.

A family member of mine recently passed away at the age of 40yrs. He was someone I looked up to for the most part, he possessed a blunt and sobering view of life that I really liked. There were times his raw intelligence exceeded mine and we debated many areas of life. He was also very funny, moral and had to do the right thing. I miss him a lot.

Sorry to hear about your loved one's passing. It's a good time to share like this, as mourning can be a difficult period in life in the best of times - let alone with all the tyranny going on around us and also the approaching transition to 4D, with all that entails!

He had been covertly going through health problems and allowing himself to suffer needlessly for months. I took it upon myself to lift him up in his spirits any possible way that I could. I was adamant that he take care of his health in what he revealed to me anyway, and stop allowing his insecurities to take over. I was unsuccessful in my efforts to change his patterns and now he is gone.

Suffice it to say I am shocked beyond belief. I should have been tougher on him despite his vulnerability and myself being younger. If I had just been more of a dick head and stopped being so soft on him perhaps he would be alive.

I think you're being too hard on yourself here by blaming yourself for his death. In the material regarding the afterlife, and also from C's sessions, it is pretty clear that a soul will often make a conscious choice to die, often at a specific point in time. And death is not the end for a soul, they move to the other side. Reading a bit more about the afterlife may be helpful in your time of grief.

It was also mentioned in a recent session that some souls are transitioning to 5D at this current time in order to actually help us out from the other side. Death of someone close can be very difficult to deal with, and bring up lots of what-ifs and negative emotions. Asking yourself what you could have done differently in the past is a good practice, but there's a point at which we can become stuck there. Maybe you did the best you could with what you had at the time. A little self-forgiveness can go a long way.

I can't be sure, as I wasn't party to your relationship, but I don't think being more of a 'dick head' would have prevented his death. It could have just been his time to go, and we likely have little to no control over that. Sharing ideas and perspectives in an open and conversational way is good, but it's important to not force people to fit our own expectations of how another person 'should' be. Respect for Free Will is paramount - even if it means they come to serious harm, or die. Otherwise we project high expectations of others, and feel let really low, or even betrayed, when they don't conform to our view. I know I've had my own struggles with this one. Definitely one of the major lessons on this planet, and still a work in progress.

Men and women nowadays cannot allow themselves to be so displaced from self work, awareness and accountability. I am upset with the way things are currently in society with respect to our growth. What is the proper course of action to remedy this
dilemma?

I'm not sure there is much we can do, aside from live our own lives as best we can, clear limiting emotions, grow in Knowledge, and pursue our aims with as much grace as we can muster. The C's have said that only mass suffering will awaken people to their true spiritual potential at this time. In other words, there is no remedy on a large scale - the cosmos will take care of that and clean house.

I hear ya tho - it's freakin' nuts out there. For me, this is balanced by remembering to look for beauty, courage, faith and love. And I take solace in the notion that every death is a new beginning.

II think it's not strictly geographic, but related to how much you have to lose. For sure in this sense the common man in the first world who constitutes the majority who in principle (without induced controlled " correction" ) would be able to make a difference, has not yet fully realized because he still has a lot to lose in terms of welfare and well-being, and he is blackmailable for that.
Not only that : populations from Africa for instance are much younger than in the West and more optimistic in average, AFAIK...

Session 13 March 2021:
(L) Yeah, do we have any message for us here or our group?

A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.
Session 18 May 2019:
(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!
The outlook is pretty grim in the short run, but... there is hope that positive energies will eventually outshine the "Valley of Shadows."
So don't worry, the balancing of energies can be painful as the world momentarily slips into total chaos—it's part of our living experience. "Keep on Keepin' on." 😉

The degeneration had been carefully planned and has been/is executed step by step usually by people who do not have enough insight.

Wipe out or change parts of the history (ever so popular lately by Wiki edits, books missing parts or changed wording etc.) and the humans lose their anchor with the past. It has been said that history is written by winners. Maybe, but lately it is being written by scoundrels. Try explaining that to any public school educated kid from circa year 1990 till now and not to lose your mind the the process.

Next is destruction of families and family values. Bang, there is another anchor floating freely in the water. Pretty much every woke culture movement has targeted this part.

Next is an information overflow. What we learn in the kindergarden is no longer enough to get us thru our lives to paraphrase one book. Continuous education is necessity and without strong base knowledge, it still may not be enough. Garbage in, garbage out. Or as C`s said at one point: It is better to have no knowledge at all than a wrong knowledge.

It is easy and in a way for the older generation to recognize the shortcomings of the younger generations. Experiences have already been lived thru digested and turned into lessons learned. The ever so typical: When I was young....
Interesting part is that these guys and gals have usually lived pretty hard lives and want better for their children. More than once it occurred to me, whether we are doing a disservice to our kids by shielding them from a lot of things what we consider even remotely "harmful".

Younger generations may have strength and stamina on their side, but without connection to their family history, they become unguided missiles unable to recognize the universal truths and in this way are a subject to any and every narrative a propaganda can come up with. Without structured education they do not get the knowledge foundation to build upon later in their lives. Yes we may have quite a lot of extremely intelligent young people, but take them out of their own area of expertise and watch them having nothing worth to say or even missing common sense.

As I am typing this, how many of us are actually teaching our kids mental hygiene? It seems to me to be more important than ever. At what age should this be started? And how? Any pointers?

Not only that : populations from Africa for instance are much younger than in the West and more optimistic in average, AFAIK...
Yes I mentioned this in another thread. But it is related. think about how many old and "nearly old" people in the first world still rely on their retirement for a world to exist. The smarter young people in the first world know that they will never, ever benefit from any kind of retirement. That gives you a different view of life and the world. But the young people in the first world are the minority. And the smart young people are the minority of the minority. It is the majority level of suffering that generates even a collective idea of real change. Not fake like voting for one of the two of the one party of those upstairs. It will take collective time and collective suffering. In this, certainly Africans and all oppressed people of this timeline have an awareness advantage. But thinking long term, in my opinion, only global emancipation from the typical 3dsts victim/perpetrator/saviour loop triad both individually and collectively can bring substantial change. And that is exactly what they don't want to see happen. sorry for the subplot . :-)

It is easy and in a way for the older generation to recognize the shortcomings of the younger generations. Experiences have already been lived thru digested and turned into lessons learned. The ever so typical: When I was young....
Interesting part is that these guys and gals have usually lived pretty hard lives and want better for their children. More than once it occurred to me, whether we are doing a disservice to our kids by shielding them from a lot of things what we consider even remotely "harmful".
I asked myself this question recently, whether we are doing a disservice to our kids by shielding them from a lot of things in order to warn them and "protect them".
As a kid myself, once upon a time, I remember being very curious about the past and asking lots of questions and getting answers and then deciding what to keep and what to experience for myself.
The kids now are not interested in the past. They very often say that time has changed and that they are not us, they are different (something which always was acknowledged before even without saying)... who hasn't heard those words from kids while trying to share experiences...?
All was well until I realised that things changed indeed between our generations. Once upon a time, we were asking questions, we were curious about the past and building our knowledge on past experiences, now they are not. Realising this, I started asking myself other questions especially since i was aware of FREE WILL... I forced myself to distance myself from the "mum" point of view and view the person facing me as an human being. Was I infringing on their FREE WILL by providing information not asked for. Was the information provided asked for or was it forcibly given by me to reassure myself that I was doing everything to protect them (fear in control). I realised the latter was true.
Realising this really, really made me dropped on my knees. Without knowing, we cut the wings of our own kids over and over again and stop them from growing. My take now is we do a disservice to our kids in the name of LOVE and protection.
-->I was told by one of my kids when providing information not asked for that he wasn't listening and wouldn't listen until ready and when ready he will asked and hope for an answer...Free Will

For me, Big Lesson in learning process!

I would like to share my experience about mental strength, for about 2 years I dropped in to some half depressed state, I'm still not quite sure what was the reason for it, I couldn't focus on anything, obsessive thoughts, I wanted to die... And at that time some things would have such a stronger effect on me. For example the things in this world, these transgender things, some things the C's would say, like everything was doomed, stressful things would have much more effect on me. All I wanted to do was just scroll on my phone, I couldn't concentrate on anything. And I finally took my health into my own hands and got better now I feel normal like before, mostly. I can focus on things, read books, I can read some things that are happening in the world and not feel doomed. So I would say that these things are a result of all sorts of toxins, vaccines, heavy metals, antibiotics, candida and so on...

In Russia I can’t say it’s like this … Maybe through centuries people have already got used to the state of dispare and now for them everything seems quite normal )) there’s even a saying “In any incomprehensible situation, read the Russian classics, everything there is much worse for everyone...” So speaking of society I haven’t noticed big difference but younger generation does seem weaker than us (I’m in my 30s)…

However our family holistic doctor says that after pandemic she noticed many people/patients cognitive ability disfunction…she says that it doesn’t matter jabbed or not but just due to that virus (even being asymptomatic) many people develop severe mental disorders such as aggression or depression…

Back
Top Bottom